The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hmm needs eagles and certain zelda dungeon shapes
ok I will try
then we need a song hmmm
how bout COUNTRY ROADS, sorry I was thinking of cold wind farm
pp pupu
i prefer the uber derpy foul bile head
![Image result for doctor hallowed blight head]()

You guy are doing a pretty good job so far.
no never it most live on forever
Forever

when i wrote that comment i ######### you not that was what i was thinking of for eve R
That's funny when I read it that's what popped in to my head.
It's obviously Teletubbies
ereCtiON
But with what killer, all of them are here
Guys, remember, its no nut November
November Rain
BOI its no nut November no rain till January
This thread will not die!!! Why must you abandon it?
i have not i have just been slumbering and now it will be 1in recent discussions
I'll put this here to keep the heartbeat going

we must bring devs in here, they can help keep this thread alive, we are slowing down
hmm yes that would work
In every forum board, there is always one thread that is used to post the most random crap whenever you feel like chatting about something nothing to do with the game or whatever forums are for. Glad that we finally have one here.
weiner
Peasant backseat moderating being like
he MONCH
Stan Lee's death
You have gone too far, that will kill the thread faster than they killed freddy
when will we get our LoL back?
hell down calm the
Never I will raise hell and break #########
lol
you mean I Never hell break will #########
Exactly but you forgot the lol and raise
So it would of been I lol ######### will raise and never break hell
Whom'std is'ist still alive in thy thread?
Also
How are you all in this wonderfully thickened fog day?
this isn't dEAD yeT whAT
This ain't dyin' till either the devs close this down for some reason or we all forget this exists.
Pretty good job so far!
Lel
OH MY GOD THATS GREAT
Thanks Lol
Well time to keep it going, who here is a bandito?