The entity's hangout (we have a discord now! all are welcome)
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
lets just start with counting to 1000
discord link
https://discord.gg/M5sYpD7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Slow Clap
Hey, almost there to 1000!
1 wishlist:
MORE PLACES TO HIDE LIKE IN HORROR MOVIES (e.g. closets, beds, etc)
And please nerf barbecue and chili XD
-Air Thrust back to top-
@Poweas You and I are cell mates now
Noooooooo, what happened?
@Shad03
I posted a Legion exploit
Also, their spam block is crap
Exactly
I swear to Entity that was my actual reaction, for Entity's sake I don't think a meme had ever personified me this much.
I had the same reaction. That dang block keeps firing
Yes...
I was jailed for making a petition to get Viet unbanned.
What’s your warning level?
1 month ban nect time
I got warning 3 on my first jail. Gonna assume yours is the same
I just got 'you've been warned'
Me when my parents ask why I lied...
i just discovered the greatest website of all time
https://ilooklikebarackobama.com/
Holy #########...
no this is "holy" #########
https://ilooklikebarackobama.com/
Oh my god he's a stupid one.
iThe resemblance
The resemblance is not only skin deep. We have many non-physical similarities. Barack wanted to be president. I have wanted to be president. Barack used to live in Chicago. I live in Chicago. Barack went to college. I went to college. Barack was a senator. I was a patrol leader in the boy scouts.
But then, there are many physical similarities. We're both approximately the same height, different by only a few inches. Our hair is about the same length, though he curls his hair so it's hard to tell.
Let's look at our faces. Overall, our faces are about the same. Same number of eyes, noses, ears. But let's look deeper. Let's look at the facial structure.
I drew all sorts of lines all over the images to make it look like facial recognition stuff. Notice how similar the lines are! It's not just coincidence! We really look alike.
WHERE IS MY NOOSE?! I DEMAND TO HAVE THY NOOSE! NOW!
NO
you get a duck instead

NO! I WANT MY NOOSE! SOMEONE HATH STOLEN IT!
Wait is that you or are you messing with me? By the way I think you guys look quite different. It's absurd.
Edit: I just checked the site, it's not you thank god.
its a website i discovered check it out its a work of art
Yes.
here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEiPxlJ3YMk
with great power comes great security
Get that garbage out of here.
Screw it, I'll commit toaster bath.
Someone stole my toaster...
Dear god that will give me nightmares.
the best part is the rhymes dont even work
sorry

Entity damn it all.
Its funny because it's obviously a virus.
its a secret to everyone
i found the true version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQbzkHPEVJ8
I do stealing of your kids
thats not even an original character check it

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
i ate a sandwich
it was pretty good
a bit dry but still not bad
where did everybody go?
