So. Many. Tryhard. Killers. In. This. Event.
^ Title pretty much says it all. All I'm seeing is Noed, noed, noed, Eboni Mori, mori, mori, insta hatchets, 3 or 4 blink nurses, Haunted grounds, Bloodwarden, Silentbells & so on & so on. So boring.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Yes but No. I'm not saying that you are totally wrong, noed slow the game because survivors need to clean all the totems and prevent a bit the gen rushing,BUT a perk that gives you speed in all the actions AND exposed status is ridiculous.
It's not a surprise if most of the noob killers use it meanwhile a good killer doesn't need it.
Noed clearly needs a nerf.
What the hell is SC.
NOED has had nothing but nerfs since release. It's arguably underpowered as it is.
The increased speed is barely noticeable if you actually do the math.
You're a noob Survivor if you get hit with NOED. Good Survivors break totems.
Plus as someone else said the % of actions speed buff is barely noticeable, fire up would do a better job so far. I know its odd but try to think or you might contradict yourself by mistake
NOED was just changed so it's not useless if u don't have t3 it won't be nerfed any time soon. Dunno what you're smoking.
Hmn...you have right. I rushed, thanks for giving me a nice explanation.
. > @Orion said:
Thanks for giving me a bad explanation. "You're a noob Survivor if you get hit with NOED, LUL" You are a main killer don't you? This answer doesn't mean anything.
Thanks for giving me a bad explanation. "You're a noob Survivor if you get hit with NOED, LUL"
You said that only noob Killers use NOED, I was just using your own argument against you to point out how bad it was. Thanks for admitting your argument was bad, by the way.
I'm at least tryharding because, surprise, so are the survivors. And most survivors I'm going against are done with the event. I'm not, and I still want both the event items, and the extra bloodpoints.
And it REALLY doesn't help that the only killer that has the event offerings is the hag...who I just bought, barely played at all, and is only level 19 or so. And no agitation/iron grasp.
Thanks for giving me a bad explanation. "You're a noob Survivor if you get hit with NOED, LUL". You are a main killer don't you? This answer doesn't mean anything.
F tier? Sure yet every survivor still complains when I'm running Franklins ironic isn't it?
If I know for a fact it's not a SWF group IDC I'll play normally IDC if one has a flashlight and tries to save it's whatever to me but if I know it's a group I'm gonna try a lot harder than usual.
If the maps were actually redesigned so that you can properly hide yourself I'd agree, unfortunately a lot of times for example Shelter Woods for me gets generated with vast areas of small rocks and thin trees - effectively a see-you-everywhere area for killers. Same goes for McMillian and all other old maps with boxes and piles of rubble not hiding you from the killers view at all since they can just see you over it.
The way more and more new killers with more 'wallhack' like aura seeing perks were introduced DS is no longer a matter of playing bad, it's just one of the few counters survivors have with all the pallet removals and windows nailed shut.
The game fails miserably to deliver what it actually was designed to be in a lot of places.
Event hooks can't be sabo'd even after they've been used.
Not every group of survivors is toxic nor is every swf group and well know that' probably the most overused argument beside every group is 4 man swf with flashlights/ds/sb/ad/dh etc etc etc.
NOED does reward bad killers at times but it can be cleansed, the time it isn't is when you go totem hunting and your team doesn't and you get hooked. When you get groups that either don't know about it or don't care and thus the latter definitely needs to get wrecked by it.
The rest of the stuff is nonsense as well on both sides.
As unbelievable as i find it you have that stuff more than anything else, i'll go along with that being a thing and say...
So what?
I gave the OP an honest and direct solution to the OP's frustration and lack of fun (boring) with the current state of the game.
Telling someone that explicitly states they're not having fun/wasting their time to stop playing/uninstall surely warrants being called stupid and poisonous.
What were the OP and I disagreeing about again? I'm pretty sure we're both 100% in agreement that his posted scenario is something he doesn't enjoy, unless you're trying to say that he is having fun, which I don't get at all from his statement.
I have no idea why you're getting all triggered over a one sentence answer that literally reminds the person who states that they're not having fun and wasting time playing that they can always leave the game behind for however long it takes.
You know what would be left if everyone that wasn't enjoying the game left? A bunch of people enjoying the game.
If you reply, please let me know what my disagreement with the OP was in your response.
In closing, friend, I have a special message for you:
The Blueberry Pancakes Of Your Dreams
Ingredients
*Makes about 14 pancakes
3 large eggs, separated
1 cup full-fat sour cream
3 tablespoons whole milk
3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking powder
2/3 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
4 tablespoons butter, for the pan
Maple syrup, for serving
Instructions
In a large bowl whisk together the egg yolks, sour cream, milk, sugar, salt, vanilla, and baking powder.
In a separate large bowl add flour and blueberries and toss to combine, making sure berries are fully coated in the flour.
Add flour mixture to the wet milk mixture, and stir just to combine; do not over mix! The batter will be thick, so don't worry if there's a lot of clumps left.
Add egg whites to a large bowl or the body of a stand mixer. Beat using a handheld mixer or the whisk attachment until the whites begin to form soft peaks.
With a rubber spatula fold egg whites into flour/sour cream mixture, stirring until fully incorporated.
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Ladle 1/3 cup scoops of the batter into the skillet, only cooking a few at a time so they don't blend together.
Cook pancakes until the edges begin to brown and the top of the batter bubbles, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Repeat for all pancake batter.
Top pancakes with syrup and extra blueberries, or anything else your heart desires! Serve at once.
This is the nicest I've seen people during an event, actually. Most killers let me finish flowers before killing me, and my teammates have been fairly cooperative. I've been here for multiple double bloodpoint events, the Summer BBQ Event, and even the Chinese New Year event. This is by far the best behaved the community has been in awhile, and that's saying something.
If you're disappointed with how your games are going or you've had really bad luck, sometimes it's best to just take a little DBD vacation. That usually helps me when I get shafted over and over in my rounds.
Maybe you don't want to take a break yet. If that's the case, then by all means go as meta as you wish. Decisive Strike/Sprint Burst/Etc. I find I usually don't need, but if everyone's bringing their A game and going hard then sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. As long as you're not bullying people or being an asshat, then adapt to whatever playstyle rewards you the most.
Seriously, I had a guy complaining because I used Iron grasp, Shadowborn and Bloodhound (lol) with my level 12 Wraith, because apparently this gives me an unfair advantage.
I agree survivors can also pull in toxic builds but boil over is just not one of those lmao.
Hiding after DS? dude, you just continue looping, thats why the perk is so broken and rewards survivor for playing bad (getting downed)
2 words, Try Harder
That's why I stopped some time ago and I only use killer for dailies now with embarassing ez matches without perks or addons.
And that hitbox, LOL
I was done with the event and was no longer using Iron Grasp. Boil Over allows for Survivors to weasel in front of me to body block.
If you're only playing Killer for dailies then you're not ranking up, meaning you're only facing amateur Survivors; of course it's easy.
Thanks @Nos37 for explaining something you made up in your mind.
Next time take the disturb to read the thread before dropping casual sentences.
Best
(hint: "... I stopped some time ago..." if you focus I bet you can understand the underlying meaning)
or get better at the game and actually try not to get caught for once you know.
I kept getting notifications of people @'ing me and laughing at "Boil Over," so I felt like clarifying why it was annoying as Killer.
Mooooooooom! the killer is trying to kill me!!!! reddit here i come! let me equip ds, deliverance, hop in discord, throw on that insta heal or commodius tool box, and get ready to be as obnoxious as i can first! is that an infinite window that is open!?!?!...