So do you guys think they are gonna fix the event? (make it so all 60 vials can be done on survivor)
And allow survivors to harvest nector for bp after 60 vials.
Cause I been sitting in this killer lobby for 10min...
And allow survivors to harvest nector for bp after 60 vials.
Cause I been sitting in this killer lobby for 10min...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Atleast killers dodging lobbies is no longer a thing.
HA!! amateur! i'm 25 minutes in! still waiting and in 2 hrs i have to go to work
They should, otherwise they would look really stupid. Also, they tend to listen to killers baby tears a lot.
Please spare a thought for poor time deprived survivors like myself. I have not even 30 vials yet between killer and survivor combined.
I like the fact that survivors who have already completed the event can no longer harvest. It gives me more of a chance to complete the objective.
I thought geting killer vials is so easy, wasnt that what all survivors complained about?
Btw, the original plan was to have only 15 vials on each side, so consider your suggestion to be carried out already since you can gain 30 only on survivor now
I am more interested in the costumes than the bloodpoints and I would like to achieve the objective.
Even if I am the only one that brings an offering that's still 3 cankers. The way it is set up at the moment gives time poor players a better opportunity to earn the costumes.
i'm supposing you already filled your killer vial count, otherwise you are soon going to came back crying...
Killer lobbies on PS4 are fine at the moment. Can usually get a game going in a minute or so. As mentioned my problem is time to play.
The whole selling point of the event is that you can get them for free. Again, I would like to achieve that.
Ignoring the many buffs and strengths survivors have had through the life of DBD, I see.........guess I shouldn't expect anything else.....
I play survivor and killer in the red ranks. And burning offerings as a survivor is kinda useless right now. First I did it hoping other would do plants for, but after I ran into four games without a single plant beeing done, I stopped. There are no bloodpoint I'm missing out. I would rather throw in party streamers or other stuff right now, which is more usefull.
Sinners is the guy that doesn't want a timing on flashlight saves anymore because he's too bad for it.
Getting killer vials so easy ? Are you joking ? You get max 2 games per hour. Now most survivors don't even bother taking event offerings so you are stuck with the 3 hooks you get by default and your own offering which makes it 2 games per vial necessary....and then you even get tryhard teams who even try to bodyblock you out of your well deserved event hook....give me a break
And burning offerings as a survivor is kinda useless right now. First I did it hoping other would do plants for, but after I ran into four games without a single plant beeing done, I stopped. There are no bloodpoint I'm missing out. I would rather throw in party streamers or other stuff right now, which is more usefull.
It's called social skills - to let killer players have their side of the event as well. Most survivors dont seem to have any.
In my 2+ years of playing them, most players in PvP-centric games don't seem to have them.
I was an MMO player for 20 years before diving into hero-shooters like Overwatch in 2016, MOBAs like Heroes of the Storm, and then messing around in Paladins and some other PvP games before deciding to try DBD in September. I used to be a very social player in MMOs. Playing these PvP games, though, social skills seem to go out the window with the player base, or were never possessed in the first place.
Lets hope
I'm kind enough to let killers carry me to the hooks. Thing is, that I don't know if devs might fix the issue with plant bloodpoint farming during the event right now. And it's not my duty to keep killers happy or to be part of the event. It's a design issue, that needs to be adressed by the Devs.
Hello everyone!
Our team is aware of the long queues issue, we are discussing on how we can improve the situation.
At the moment I don't have more information, I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for you patience.
I am not joking.
Right at the start of the event, countless of threads poped up claiming that its a killersided event, farming vials as killer would be so easy and that it is so unfair for the survivors
It was foolish to divide it up to begin with. They should have seen the flaw in it. They have to maintain a 4 to 1 ratio of killer to survivor. If survivors fill their 30 vials, they move to killer to get 30 more. Too many killers, not enough survivors. Not only that, but killers 4k easily because survivors care more about vials and BP bonuses than gens and escaping. I get more by hitting 5 plants and dying than by doing all 5 gens, all totems, rescuing three people, and looping the killer for 2 minutes. HUGE flaw in the design.
Smarter to let you get 30 vials no matter how you want to do it. Or 60 overall. Keeps the balance. Now, they just need to let survivors continue to fill vials, even if they don't count, so they get the extra bp from petals. That will help killer lobbies significantly.
Most of the complaints were happening during the first 40 hours though and then most survivors figured out how to effectively farm the vials and were quickly done before going over to killer.
Aka, nothing will happen until its too late.
Good to hear something on this...thank you.
Don't know what your rank is, but I have to wait more than 10 minutes to get just a single person in my lobby (I am rank 1).
To be honest, the only viable solution would mix up all the ranks...
Survivors didn't had to equip anything and could do the flowers together.
and the survivors who have completed the task don't bother to bring in the offering since they get no benefit from it.
That sentence is wrong on so many levels.
You guys know that you can still bring a offering in if you have all 30 of your vials, and still get BP.
Of course you're reliant on the other 3 survivors not having full vials... so it does limit what you can get, but still.
They still get the +4000 BP if they burn the offering every time one of the other survivors completes a meatball milking.
Should have deranked before the event....
Problem is in red ranks, most players have already finished their vials. I've tried, but most of the time the offering gave me 0 points.
Sadly standard survivor behavior.
Unless it benefits them directly it doesn't matter. Yet they'd whine if no one was bringing them when they wanted them.
Thanks for the acknowledgement, at the very least. A quick browsing of the forums would show that many survivor and killer players have suggested that the rewards should be able to be earned from either side. I hope that will be passed along and will be reflected in the next event.
A Survivor not burning an offering should be the least of your worries right now.
Lucky to even find a game not waiting 10-20 minutes.
I play poker on my phone while waiting.
Milking the pestulas is not exactly normal gameplay either. As a survivor, I died most of the games because I was milking the pestulas instead of doing the gens. (Which would have been fine, if everyone wasn't milking them.)
Survivors have plenty of time to milk and do gens.
The real problem during the event were farming survivors that only milked and suicided afterwards. For some reason BHVR didnt see this coming or they believed that players wouldnt go for the optimal strategy
If people can exploit or bypass a mechanic, they'll do it.