Thank you for permanently activating SBMMR

Pretty good job, so far.

I´m looking forward to 5.2.0

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468412#Comment_2468412

    It's more balanced than people think. A lot of times what happens is killers get completely overmatched and think it's a game issue instead of a skill one. Obviously Clown/Legion tier is going to struggle a bit, but high C tier and above can compete.

    Is there a tier list you would get behind, or do you have one of your own by any chance? I´m curious to see your rating.

  • I will unfortunately be permanently not playing the game as a result. SBMM sucks all the fun out of the game imo as DBD is a game that gets drastically less fun the harder your opponents are trying to win. I was so excited for Pinhead too :/.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468275#Comment_2468275

    It's accurate.

    The issue is that it becomes impossible to win at a certain level unless you play Spirit or Nurse.

    Since it's a minority of players, BHVR doesn't really care.

    My matchups are probably even in terms of skill, but due to poor game balance, I have no shot unless I play Spirit.

    This is not an issue. Since each killer has different rating if you play a weaker killer you will not face the top survivors.

    A potential issue could be that top survivors will more frequently face the same strongest killers (nurse, etc.)

    Or another issue could be if there are too many strong survivors and not enough strong killers in queue. In this case even weaker killers will be matched up against strong survivors, so possibly the top killer players in queue will be more often matched up against stronger survivors.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468419#Comment_2468419

    But you won't be at the highest levels of play.

    Unless you expect to 4k every game, you most likely will NEVER be near that level of survivors.

    Survivors who are optimal and escape every game will never meet killers like you. If MMR works the way it's intended (which from the experiment, it seems to be), then you won't suffer as a consequence of it.

    I don't know why people are freaking out lol. Most of the players are not at that level lol. This is more of a them wanting to get 4 sacrifices every game or they are not happy. Even the dev said the goal is to have players win some and lose some.

  • @IamFran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468387#Comment_2468387

    For the people like me who take the game as an entertaiment instead a competition to win at all cost it's acceptable.

    With the current Rank MMR system I'm forced to play more sweaty and using meta perks if I don't want to be humiliated (being humiliated is not fun), specially keeping in mind that I don't usually play none of the OP killers.

    It won't work like that, and you could actually make it worse for yourself.

    If you start losing, you will get weaker opponents. If you start to sweat you will need to sweat even more.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468295#Comment_2468295

    They don't know what the top %s face. That's why they nerfed Freddy's pallets and made Pop 45 seconds.

    Not knowing is different from not caring.

  • @Crypticghoul said:

    I will unfortunately be permanently not playing the game as a result. SBMM sucks all the fun out of the game imo as DBD is a game that gets drastically less fun the harder your opponents are trying to win. I was so excited for Pinhead too :/.

    Let's see after one day of abstinence... I am pretty sure you will play no matter what...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468445#Comment_2468445

    IT will be really good for Pinhead, instead of matching you against r1 since you perhaps have it? and create unfair matches where you get some very good survivors while you suck at Pinhead.... you will get fairer games since his rating may be lower.

    Yeah my first handful of games will be fun but how about after that? They'll all be miserable if I perform well. I'm at about 1150 hours and consider myself well above average so I'm not concerned about underperforming. I gave SBMM a fair shot during an evening when they enabled it and found that after it settles you in, the games just become awful to play for killer and lacking in variety for survivor.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468412#Comment_2468412

    It's more balanced than people think. A lot of times what happens is killers get completely overmatched and think it's a game issue instead of a skill one. Obviously Clown/Legion tier is going to struggle a bit, but high C tier and above can compete.

    That's a nice joke.

    Everyone knows high-level DBD is nuts.

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468412#Comment_2468412

    Depends on which Killer you´re playing on which map and which addons/items are in play. In DBDLeague at least I think there´s around 2-3k average, even for Trapper lol

    Trapper also gets sent to his BEST map, is allowed to use 4 slowdowns and bring good add-ons AND the Survivors can only bring one of each perk, besides BT AND they aren't allowed to use items iirc.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468409#Comment_2468409

    Yes. Let's pretend it's that. And not how unbelievably miserable killer is at the highest levels. How broken gen speeds and maps are at the highest levels

    I never claimed that the killer experience isn´t miserable at the highest level. But as the post says, they want to use the data to balance the game exactly around those 5% highest skill rate players.

    Thats a good thing

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468461#Comment_2468461

    You want fair games, so if you perform well is only logic to get against better players rather than to idle in a pool with average players.

    That's exactly the issue. The problem with DBD is that "fair games" at the higher level are not enjoyable whatsoever and I doubt Behaviour will suddenly fix this with SBMM in place. I'd much rather play with average players and play Clown with meme perks than play Blight/Nurse with Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer just to not get smashed and BM'd all game.

  • @Crypticghoul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468464#Comment_2468464

    That's exactly the issue. The problem with DBD is that "fair games" at the higher level are not enjoyable whatsoever and I doubt Behaviour will suddenly fix this with SBMM in place. I'd much rather play with average players and play Clown with meme perks than play Blight/Nurse with Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer just to not get smashed and BM'd all game.

    So you will stop playing, because you can´t roflstomp noobs anymore? Do i understand this right?

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468425#Comment_2468425

    Trapper also gets sent to his BEST map, is allowed to use 4 slowdowns and bring good add-ons AND the Survivors can only bring one of each perk, besides BT AND they aren't allowed to use items iirc.

    Yeah let´s not pretend that any of his addons would alleviate his potential by much except for the bags. Yes, he gets good maps and the Survivors can only bring unique perks except 2 BTs, also only 1 of each item family. For being undoubtedly the weakest Killer, this is still a great result. Obviously it won´t happen on Cowshed or Badham but if a skilled Trapper can 4k the best players under the right circumstances, it maybe isn´t as unbalanced as you make it out to be.

  • @justad00d said:

    My experience with SBMM as killer was bad. Games were more unevenly matched IMO.

    I’ve been keeping a spreadsheet of data from playing my main Legion with the last 300 something games recorded. After this goes live, I’ll make a separate spreadsheet and try to compare the results.

    Right now i´m trying to learn Twins. In my last match i got 4 hooks and a depip. Because i play on red ranks against red ranks.

    With SBMMR activated, this wouldn´t be an issue. You could learn a new killer in your pace, instead of being stomped.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468258#Comment_2468258

    Maybe your rating was to high? It should lower the more you play with it activated.

    Mostly I don't want to play a game knowing I'm going to be punished for playing the game in a non-optimal way for however many games it takes to get my less viable killers MMR to a place where I'm allowed to have fun with them again. That sounds extremely not fun and punishing. Do I agree my MMR will likely be boosted? Absolutely, I'm not as good a killer as the current system claims I am. But I'm very much not willing to play 5-10 games of my favorite less powerful killers where I get destroyed just to maybe have fun again later. That's the part about this system that I'm dreading, and depending on how slow it adjusts may kill my enjoyment of killer entirely.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468473#Comment_2468473

    So you will stop playing, because you can´t roflstomp noobs anymore? Do i understand this right?

    No, if I wanted to roflstomp noobs I would play Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer Blight/Nurse/Wraith with good addons with the current system. What I want is more relaxed 12 hook games where I don't feel like I have to run meta just to avoid having groups of survivors be incredibly toxic with nothing you can do about it (not that it doesn't happen now but it's rarer than my experience with SBMM). Higher MMR means more body blocking, meta perks, voice chat, less time wasted not doing gens, etc if you play a weaker killer with a weaker build.

  • This is very exciting.. the last test was so good.. i was hoping to see it come mid-chapter but this is good news.. fingers crossed their not pushing to fast..

  • @Crypticghoul said:

    I will unfortunately be permanently not playing the game as a result. SBMM sucks all the fun out of the game imo as DBD is a game that gets drastically less fun the harder your opponents are trying to win. I was so excited for Pinhead too :/.

    That's a good idea. My last games was also horrible. Slug nurse, getting tunneled really quick out of the match or ruin/undying/pop/tinkerer makes the game in this current status not enjoyable for me. I'm a casual player but this experience is nothing for me. Maybe I check the game out again in 6.0 or if the SBMMR is turned off again.

  • Sweaty 3+ slowdowns tier-A/S killers, that are decent with the killer power, will finally only face their equivalent survivors (also true for sweaty genrush 3/4 mans with toolboxes & other BS stuff)

    Finally, a different ranking for each killer, allowing to play and learn additional killers without being stomped the first games

    Well, if it works as intended ... I am fine with that :)

  • @Pulsar said:

    I am...not.

    Survivor was fun. Decent teammates and decent Killers.

    Killer was miserable.

    Absoloutely this. Really look forward to survivor but... the way SBMM was? I don't think i'd ever play killer again.

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468465#Comment_2468465

    Yeah let´s not pretend that any of his addons would alleviate his potential by much except for the bags. Yes, he gets good maps and the Survivors can only bring unique perks except 2 BTs, also only 1 of each item family. For being undoubtedly the weakest Killer, this is still a great result. Obviously it won´t happen on Cowshed or Badham but if a skilled Trapper can 4k the best players under the right circumstances, it maybe isn´t as unbalanced as you make it out to be.

    He literally gets sent to Suffocation Pit.

    He has the ideal scenario and he gets an auto 3-gen.

    Stop acting like that's not bending over backwards to make him viable.

    There are no limits like that in public games.

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468275#Comment_2468275

    Mostly I don't want to play a game knowing I'm going to be punished for playing the game in a non-optimal way for however many games it takes to get my less viable killers MMR to a place where I'm allowed to have fun with them again. That sounds extremely not fun and punishing. Do I agree my MMR will likely be boosted? Absolutely, I'm not as good a killer as the current system claims I am. But I'm very much not willing to play 5-10 games of my favorite less powerful killers where I get destroyed just to maybe have fun again later. That's the part about this system that I'm dreading, and depending on how slow it adjusts may kill my enjoyment of killer entirely.

    You´ll get nice and fair matches. Not what we have now.

  • @Crypticghoul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468476#Comment_2468476

    No, if I wanted to roflstomp noobs I would play Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer Blight/Nurse/Wraith with good addons with the current system. What I want is more relaxed 12 hook games where I don't feel like I have to run meta just to avoid having groups of survivors be incredibly toxic with nothing you can do about it (not that it doesn't happen now but it's rarer than my experience with SBMM). Higher MMR means more body blocking, meta perks, voice chat, less time wasted not doing gens, etc if you play a weaker killer with a weaker build.

    Well thats exactly what you´ll get. Matches on your skill rating. That will be challenging but won´t be to hard.

    If its to hard, then the sbmmr will soon change your rating until you face more players of your actual skill rating. Because the rating autocorrects itself after each match. So you won´t end up in "elo hell"

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468488#Comment_2468488

    You´ll get nice and fair matches. Not what we have now.

    My personal experience the few games I got to play on MMR the last test was not that. I was burning through my slinger cakes because I was leveling him up having not played him, got destroyed because my base MMR was too high for my skill on a character I don't play much at all, and stopped playing until the test was over. I cannot wait until my sub-optimal Wraith and Legion are completely miserable to play for the first few nights as I "balance out" - and since it's individual beyond the baseline, which I know is too high for me on a killer I don't play, I'm going to get to do that night or two of utter terrible gameplay _per killer_. Sure after that month of misery I'd have good matches, but will I even want to play at that point?

  • @Kebek said:

    It's probably good as long as it works. The part that captured me the most is

    "SBMM will also allow us to collect more detailed statistics for our design team to work with (e.g. seeing how a perk or power performs among the top 5% of players). This data will allow us to make more meaningful tweaks and balance decisions in the future."

    I wonder if they'll ever deliver on that.

    doubtful. I mean look at current pinhead changes. all negative changes. The lament box is going to be like Twin victor hostage where one player is disabled but pinhead loses half of his ability. Chains re-spawning from chains breaking objects means you'll run out of chains faster, so it will be easier to break out. 6 seconds from infinity is another negative change.

    I am honestly not sure why the box is an item that you can hold. Its almost like you inviting the survivor to abuse mechanic. It should work like glyph in tome or perhaps pig's headtraps with the rule.set 2 add-on(no aura for the box).

    no address on his chain strength, the objects breaking his chains instantly or cenobite walking over his chains accident from rng chain spawns.

    The MMR being permanent will be awesome although you might miss old matchmaking for killer. no more easy matches.

    @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468292#Comment_2468292

    It is bad news, yes. The problem isnt that killers need appropriate buffs. The problem is map design and gen speeds are ######### garbage.

    Basically every game is going to be sweating it out for 4 hooks before gens are gone in 5 minutes.

    Sure..You can argue it'll give them information on how to "balance" but that's bullshit. We know how slow BHVR is to make needed changes. How long will killer be more miserable then it already is before they make appropriate changes ?

    That is funny you complain gen speed and map design when I believe that I spoke to you about freddy who had both add-on to address gen speed and generator teleport in combination address those two. Hope you were having fun playing him during MMR testing. I recon 1-2 hooks? Hope he is still top-tier for you.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468515#Comment_2468515

    Yeap. Nice and "fair" matches with 4 hooks and all gens being done... Balance

    If you can't keep up, you'll get bumped down.

    If you're doing well enough to reach that tier, you most likely are playing an appropriate killer/have a playstyle that can keep up.

    Seems you don't really know how this thing even works.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468489#Comment_2468489

    Well thats exactly what you´ll get. Matches on your skill rating. That will be challenging but won´t be to hard.

    If its to hard, then the sbmmr will soon change your rating until you face more players of your actual skill rating. Because the rating autocorrects itself after each match. So you won´t end up in "elo hell"

    You seem to misunderstand. It's not a matter of "too hard." It's a matter of playing at a higher level in DBD is not enjoyable at all and we all know Behaviour won't suddenly balance it or make it more fun, despite saying they will.

    I mean, dude, it took them 4 years to make it so that you couldn't couple Iridescent Head with Infantry Belt... A change that literally anyone could tell them was necessary on day one and required very little effort.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468515#Comment_2468515

    Yeap. Nice and "fair" matches with 4 hooks and all gens being done... Balance

    If you have continously matches with 4 hooks, then the sbmmr will adapt your rating and match you with weaker and weaker surivivors until you get more than 4 hooks.

  • @Crypticghoul said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468520#Comment_2468520

    You seem to misunderstand. It's not a matter of "too hard." It's a matter of playing at a higher level in DBD is not enjoyable at all and we all know Behaviour won't suddenly balance it or make it more fun, despite saying they will.

    I mean, dude, it took them 4 years to make it so that you couldn't couple Iridescent Head with Infantry Belt... A change that literally anyone could tell them was necessary on day one and required very little effort.

    Playing at a higher skill level and playing with iri hatchets are mutually exclusive...

    Juuust saying.

    The last MMR test gave me hope that this would work. Both my survivor and killer matches were far better than what i have now.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    Welp. Time to delete DBD. Maps are ######### trash. Gen speeds are ######### trash.

    SBMMR does NOT work for killer at the highest level. Who the ######### wants sweat fests EVERY single match. Who wants matches done in 5 minutes and 3-4 hooks ?

    Horrible news

    Lmao sweatfest doesn't even apply to everybody. You get matched up with people of equal skill. So unless you're in the top 5% of players, you have nothing to worry about.

  • Would you kindly tell us how the MMR will be factored in? What will be judged? How will a player rank up or down in MMR?

    Here's the thing. You don't know how it exactly will work, none of us do, BHVR hasn't given us any details. What we know though is our own experiences with the MMR that has been tested in the PTB, and it works

  • What's the issue, then?

    You're not going to be able to perform well enough with certain killers to constantly face/remain with teams of superior caliber, unless you know something I don't about how it works.

  • @fogdonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468404#Comment_2468404

    It won't work like that, and you could actually make it worse for yourself.

    If you start losing, you will get weaker opponents. If you start to sweat you will need to sweat even more.

    My experience in the last SBMMR test was quite good. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Agreed.

    I like to play rather chill without super omega gamer builds and SBMM did a great job at matching me with players that approach the game in a more or less similiar way

  • If it's like it was when the MMR test was going on, I can hardly wait, games were so much more fun

  • I assume high level killer mains will have hard time.. Hopefully collecting top 5% players' data could be of help to improve eventually.

  • Sure are lots of comments "Can't wait to play Nurse, Spirit, and Blight every game".

    So it's been said the "top" is sweaty and you need these 3 killers to compete. I find it funny so many of you all think you are the top percent. When a argument about killer balance is brought up everyone is quick to say "But that's the top %/Comp and that is a small % of people" but here we are everyone thinks there the top % and will only play these 3. Most of you aren't the top and will see plenty of different killers. I am sure I'm not the only killer who is best with Pig, Fred, Trapper, etc. Those 3 most powerful aren't my most powerful and I'm sure there are plenty of every killer at the top. just wait and see instead of pissing your pants.

  • Finally I can have fun in solo Q again. Last test was amazing.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    Sure are lots of comments "Can't wait to play Nurse, Spirit, and Blight every game".

    So it's been said the "top" is sweaty and you need these 3 killers to compete. I find it funny so many of you all think you are the top percent. When a argument about killer balance is brought up everyone is quick to say "But that's the top %/Comp and that is a small % of people" but here we are everyone thinks there the top % and will only play these 3. Most of you aren't the top and will see plenty of different killers. I am sure I'm not the only killer who is best with Pig, Fred, Trapper, etc. Those 3 most powerful aren't my most powerful and I'm sure there are plenty of every killer at the top. just wait and see instead of pissing your pants.

    We just had a test a few weeks ago and this was exactly my experience playing survivor. Almost every match was Blight with 4 slowdown perks, alchemists ring and blighted crow or strongest build on nurse.. This test was recent so why do you think people are lying about it?

  • @Rogue11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468588#Comment_2468588

    We just had a test a few weeks ago and this was exactly my experience playing survivor. Almost every match was Blight with 4 slowdown perks, alchemists ring and blighted crow or strongest build on nurse.. This test was recent so why do you think people are lying about it?

    Not at all my experience. Faced a lot of different killers while having competent teammates in solo queue.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468569#Comment_2468569

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468568#Comment_2468568

    I assume it's going to work the same as you do. Here's the thing

    Maps and gen speeds are such bullshit. It doesn't reflect true skill.

    This system is going to fall in to 2 categories. Killers constantly getting dumpstered by survivors who know how to abuse broken map design. Then the second half. Which is they derank so much they face baby survivors who don't know how to.

    What exactly about that sounds fun ? Getting broken maps used against you over and over and over again ? Finally having ######### enough matches that you get babies ? Then stomping a few babies until you get the survivors who can abuse maps again ?

    Weird how that doesn't reflect my own experiences with the system (or the majority, from the posts I've seen).

    It's pretty disingenuous to speak using only the two extremes of the system without acknowledging the huge zone in-between.

    Seems like your issue is with people knowing how to play the game and/or the game itself, moreso than the matchmaking.

  • @Rogue11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468588#Comment_2468588

    We just had a test a few weeks ago and this was exactly my experience playing survivor. Almost every match was Blight with 4 slowdown perks, alchemists ring and blighted crow or strongest build on nurse.. This test was recent so why do you think people are lying about it?

    Lying? Did not say that but since you bring it up I do think people exaggerate quite often. I am assuming you lost every one of those matches? If so you should have dropped rating.

    It's not that I think people lie it's the fact there are too many followers these days that just repeat was the last person said so let's say I'm a skeptic.

  • For the anti-MMR lot:

    1) A very large amount of people seem to believe they are in the top 5% or even 1% of players. Statistically you probably aren't.

    2) Winning in dbd is strongly affected by choices as well as skill. If you run the meta, bring the strongest stuff, slug for the 4k every game, get your swf to get on 4 different gens at the start of every game etc etc...then your concerns about only being matched up with "sweaty tryhards" don't make as much sense as you might think.

    3) "I'll have to only play nurse, spirit and blight to compete"

    You probably won't be getting tournament squads on your trapper. This ties into point 1. If you do, and can't handle them, you get kicked down a notch.

    4) "Dbd at high level isn't fun" point 1 again and even if you are in the top 1%, skilled as you are you probably didn't get there by playing in a particularly chill way (point 2 again) and if you can't handle it...point 3 again.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468614#Comment_2468614

    Ah yes. So because your experience did not match mine. That means what exactly ? Let me tell you what mine was literally ALL weekend during the test. Miserable sweat fests with SWFS slamming out gens in 4 minutes. But you know "just play better" I must of just magically forgotten how to play killer and run tiles. I watched otz and other killers with 8000 hours get dunked on. I guess they forgot how to play as well 🤷

    My issue is the fact that they're implementing a bullshit system before fixing the balance problems of DBD.

    My issue is how strong most maps are for survivors to even abuse them. My issue is they're doing nothing to fix gen speeds before this system

    My issue is BHVR is notoriously slow. My issue is how miserable killer will be for potentially years before they "get around to it"  

    I've seen them have good games as well, depending on who they used - The archives are publicly available.

    Additionally, you realize the skill gap and time investment between yourself and people that play for 8-10+ hours a day?

    You're probably not on the same level at all.

    If you're not happy, there are lots of other games to play.

    Have you tried Civilization?

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468634#Comment_2468634

    I've seen them have good games as well, depending on who they used - The archives are publicly available.

    There are lots of other games to play.

    Have you tried Civilization?

    Maybe Civilization V, I heard that game is heavily recommended.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468645#Comment_2468645

    Maybe Civilization V, I heard that game is heavily recommended.

    Why settle for V when you can get VI?!

  • ahhh yes, the thing that only benefits mediocre players, I can see why some are excited about this :)

  • I thought the forums are bad....wooohooo I just looked at Twitter and the amount of crying from the "Content Creators" is off the charts. Seems to me that these content creators were getting carried by the ######### rank/matchmaking system and will have to actually try to get the kills when this is released. Also bonus for the people that are going to "uninstall" when this goes live...LUL

  • @FengisKawaii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468437#Comment_2468437

    Is there a tier list you would get behind, or do you have one of your own by any chance? I´m curious to see your rating.

    IMy tier list is going to look different than most.

    S-Nurse, Blight/Spirit (depending on map, you wouldn't take one or the other on the same map)

    A- Twins

    B+- Huntress, Deathslinger, Oni, Billy

    B- PH, Demo, Plague

    C and below- everyone else

    B and above consistently compete at the highest level. C and lower isn't really viable. That being said, it's extremely rare to run into super high level survivor teams in regular matchmaking, so every killer is more or less viable.

    I'll probably take the most heat for putting Hag so low, but she really struggles to down coordinated survivors who stay patient. She's still viable on indoor maps with choke points.

1 2 3 4