Thank you for permanently activating SBMMR

Pretty good job, so far.

I´m looking forward to 5.2.0

Comments

  • @The_Kertaker said:

    SBMM is the pits, I'm rank 10 and getting put in with red ranks mainly 1 and getting destroyed

    SBMM isn't active yet. It becomes active when Pinhead releases. What you're experiencing is the matchmaking system that SBMM is replacing.

  • @razberrypizza said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/276923/thank-you-for-permanently-activating-sbmmr

    Im cool with it, but they should fix performance first, most of my "losses" come from the terrible lag spikes that constantly happen

    Performance was on the bottom of the announcement. So they're definitely working on improving it.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2469316#Comment_2469316

    Some of the killer streamers and youtubers are clearly spoiled by being handed endless urban evasion squads to munch on while still paying more attention to chat. I watched one of the semi-popular ones last test when I couldn't get online myself and the guy was completely enraged at getting several 2ks in a row.

    Then the ragequitting started.

    This!

    I said it before and I'll say it again. The only ones that have to fear sbmmr are streamers and SWF seal team 6 squads. Because they'll be constantly matched against each other and won't be able to maintain their ridiculous win streaks.

    Everyone else will have fair matches.

    On top of that, the devs will use the data of the top 5% to balance the game. Which is the best thing they could do.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468979#Comment_2468979

    Yeap. Let's pretend it's from me stomping bad players. Or that I'm a bad killer 🤣

    Instead of highlighting just how unbalanced this game is. Too unbalanced to make every single match a sweat fest 5 minute match. Rather you slug them all out. Or 4 man escape with 4 hooks.

    I know one thing. High level MMR is going to lead to one thing. And one thing only. Camping hook and tunneling. And not even really playing the maps and spreading out hooks like survivors want you to do

    How is this any different from what we have now?

  • I do find it a little ironic to watch top players complain that they don't want to go against other top players. It's like, do you think the rest of us wanted to go against you this whole time?

  • @Hex_Llama said:

    I do find it a little ironic to watch top players complain that they don't want to go against other top players. It's like, do you think the rest of us wanted to go against you this whole time?

    Oh, it's going to be interesting, over the next month or two, to see if some of these Streamers are as good at DbD as they think they are.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I am...not.

    Survivor was fun. Decent teammates and decent Killers.

    Killer was miserable.

    For me, the few games I got, I was going against clearly experienced kilelrs with teammates that didn't know how to last more than 5 seconds in chase or hold M1...which tbh, is exactly what the game is already like lol.

    I didn't get to test as killer as I then had PC issues (that resulted from the trash that is EAC) for a week or so after. :(

  • I was wondering if it is appropriate to put a numerical value for this MMR system. This would be great for various reasons. In the first place it would encourage people to play killer: having a reference value to reach would be very challenging! Going up with this system there will be a point where you will only find very good people, and these premade when beaten by a trapper means a lot more than beaten by a nurse. Clearly a person who plays nurse or spirit will be able to climb more, it is therefore right to put numerical values ​​that create a ranking scale. Example: I open Streamer X stream which is very good with Huntress and has a score of 5000, not an high score compared to a nurse or blight, but this streamer has the highest value with huntress: 5000. Well then my goal will be to reach that score and surpass it! It would create a kind of ladder of the strongest players with that particular killer, and each player will try to climb it.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2469781#Comment_2469781

    Oh, it's going to be interesting, over the next month or two, to see if some of these Streamers are as good at DbD as they think they are.

    Spoiler alert








    They are not.

  • Oh trust me, I know. I'm going to tune into some throughout September and finally be entertained. I might even have some fries here to catch some of the salt. 😂

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2469067#Comment_2469067

    Performance was on the bottom of the announcement. So they're definitely working on improving it.

    Yea, theyll be done in 3 years

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2469781#Comment_2469781

    Oh, it's going to be interesting, over the next month or two, to see if some of these Streamers are as good at DbD as they think they are.

    Is it though? You can’t win at high mmr outside of 2 killers.

1 2 3 4 ›