Nude Yui Cosmetic Bug
Bruh
Bruh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haha yes I was here to tell you you're in the wrong subsection haha
I was only here to ask for directions on how to get away from here.
i clicked onto this thread to see if people were being bonked
and ask if it can be replicated on davidI came here to....uhhh....I honestly don't know
Oh. I completely misread the title. I read it as new yui cosmetic bug and was expecting to see yui's arm protruding from her stomach or something.
Oh, I read it correctly and wanted information on how to replicate it. Slightly disappointed.
Me rn
its ok the bug can be replicated with demo
Lol, you got me xD
I've never clicked on a thread this fast before.
Damn it,i wanted to @ you here 🤣
I was...just going to make sure you werent trolling....ahaha really funny ahaha. I knew you were really ahaha
Ngl ... I was a bit disappointed xD
Does this bug work on Jeff too? Asking for a friend
Didnt know Satan played dbd
LMAO
Added another Troll
If you have catch then...
Who needs nude Yui when we can ask for Shirtless Clown.
Okay, you got me...
I came here to see which bait poster made this.
I just want to say i'm a big fan of your work.
Thats not how you spell shirtless Doc!
I came here sweaty
Fix Noed, nerf Spirit!
Sigh 😕
That's an odd way of spelling shirtless Myers...
If memory serves me correct wasn't there a file of her in the nude at one point in time?
There was
You're a genius...
I actually didn't come here because horny surprisingly. I legit thought this was a bug related to the Nea pants clipping bug a few weeks ago lol.
Since you brought it up I also became a bit curious about this and did some googling to see what I could fine.
I can't speak to their legitimacy since I don't have the game on pc but there's a guy on deviant art who uploads dbd model files for people to use and not only Yui but most of the survivor models female and male alike have nipple textures. According to a reddit comment I found talking about this, the Nurse also has a weird model with a rip in her panties so you can see her buttcrack.
I've also found a few others post talking about it on Reddit some months ago being the most recent with no one saying otherwise so I'm inclined to believe that it's not only true but most of the survivors have nipple textures. You'd need someone with the game on PC to actually check to be definitive though.