Which 3 killers need reworks the most?
Leave your answers down below, and I'll reply later with the reworks
Leave your answers down below, and I'll reply later with the reworks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trapper
Myers
Legion
Trapper
Trapper
Trapper
Please for the love of all that is good in the world, give the man a rework. He's literally the game's mascot and yet he's widely regarded as being quite bad. He needs some love.
@Yui_TheBeauty @robelt@RoboMojo @TheGannMan @VioletCrimes @psionic @OldHunterLight @RenRen
TRAPPER
This is the one.
@Yui_TheBeauty @TheGannMan @VioletCrimes @RenRen
LEGION
Buff Feral Frenzy:
Rework their add-ons:
Spirit - hated by many, buggy, just kind of a mess all around.
Plague - who? Does anyone play her? She feels bad to play and bad to face.
Twins - combination of the above, both hated by many and rarely played. Back to the drawing board with this one.
Trapper, Pig and Plague
@Yui_TheBeauty @VioletCrimes @RenRen
TRICKSTER
Rework Showstopper:
Buff his map pressure:
Rework add-ons:
After my own heart with that Pig comment. One sec
@psionic @xenotimebong
PLAGUE
Buff her power a bit:
Rework some add-ons:
Reworks or QoL changes?
Because reworks I honestly think Myers is the one that needs a massive rework since his power is very outdated right now.
QoL, I think trapper and pig need a good QoL change.
@xenotimebong
SPIRIT
Depends on what you mean by rework.
If you mean the Freddy kind then none and it shouldn't have happened in the first place.
If you mean doctor or clown rework then maybe myers and pig.
I feel people are a bit to trigger happy to be calling for reworks. Very few if any killer really needs it
Both. Whoever needs changes most.
Whoever needs changes the most, period
You and I must be playing completely different games if you think Plague feels bad to play as and against. Also I play her a ton.
Legion
Trapper
Trickster
Probably just that wacky thing they call a difference of opinion.
@xenotimebong
TWINS
Reduce their ability to camp and slug:
Buff them in other ways:
Fix a couple issues:
Rework their add-ons:
Some people struggle with her physics, and she sucks on console. Very underrated tho
Legion
Myers
Trapper
Ive already posted what I would do if I were in charge of reworking these killers:
If youre interested:
Legion:
Ik I’m mainly just joking.
Oh yeah didn’t think about console. I do love her though.
Legion one makes him weaker, Myers one sounds cool, Trapper I like. Always wanted him to have a secondary power. My Legion and Trapper reworks are posted here, I'll @ you for Myers
@TheGannMan @Shroompy @OldHunterLight @Sonzaishinai
MYERS
Buff Tier 1:
Buff Tier 2:
Buff Tier 3:
Simplify the range-based Stalk rate and make the meter updates more accurate:
Cap the Tombstone Piece at 1 kill, and make it increase stalking required to reach Tier III by another 15% the first time.
Trapper, Myers, Legion the three killers I considered F tier. They all suffer the moment survivors get good. And first two are outdated. Trapper is the worst killer without add-ons. Legion has no chase potential. And all need add-ons to make it.
Spirit
Trickster
Freddy
Most other killers are fine with a few buffs, like making add-ons base. The above three, in my eyes, need serious changes. Spirit needs to have some sort of unique, measurable counter in a chase. Trickster needs to have a niche instead of just being a Huntress clone with all the good design, strength and fun gameplay of Huntress surgically removed.
Freddy, meanwhile, is in a sorry state and should receive a third full rework, aiming to marry the Dream World aspects of old Freddy with the abilities of new Freddy. He is technically functional right now but nobody likes him, nobody plays him, there's nothing to learn with him, he's not even super strong anymore and a serious downgrade from the sheer uniqueness of old Freddy. Just the epitome of a boring killer - not "boring" as in "no, I've been downed because I refused to change my playstyle to match the killer, please nerf", but "boring" as in entirely uninteresting.
He is quite literally just an M1 killer with stealth he doesn't have control over, an uninteresting and below-average anti-loop with no skill curve or different ways to use beyond just placing at one end of a loop, and a generator teleport. Freddy deserves better than mediocrity and uninterestingness.
Wraith, Spirit, Hag
Good list. All reworks are already posted here
Wraith and Hag? Interesting. One sec
Spirit and Trickster are posted, Freddy coming up
The common thread I find between the three is that they have too much ability to be on you without sufficient warning or counterplay. That's how I feel, anyway.
That's the simpler answer, I could go on but I and others have already said probably all there is to say, lol.
@psionic @Sonzaishinai @OldHunterLight
PIG
Buff the Ambush attack:
Buff her stealth ability:
Rework the Traps:
Rework some add-ons:
It would be pretty cool and far more realistic if the lion roar was changed to Amanda herself snarling, like the various versions you can hear in this video.
May be true for Hag, but that's Wraith's entire ability lol. He has no chase power
To be honest, you don't need to make that big a change for a hypothetical third Freddy rework. @GeneralV has a concept that is pretty much spot on for how you'd want to do it; old Freddy, but just adding Incapacitated to old Freddy's Dream Transition and adding new Freddy's generator teleport but with its cooldown working in reverse - the more survivors asleep, the slower it charges. This is to stop softlock situations where Freddy stops people from waking up by teleporting to gens near survivors auras.
Old Freddy was underrated. He wasn't particularly strong, more around the C tier or so, but his main catch was that he had a completely unique style of gameplay, akin to Hag or Nurse. Many people couldn't (and didn't bother to) learn the kind of macro, ambushing playstyle of Freddy, so people labeled him the worst killer based on one of his major downsides. Like if people called Nurse bad because she moved slower than survivors.
Reworks: Spirit, Myers, and Legion
Additional QOL changes could go to Trapper, Pig, and Ghostie
@Altarf @Sonzaishinai
FREDDY
Make him more fun:
Give a couple more buffs:
Rework his add-ons:
Pig
Legion
Spirit
@miketheratguy here's Hag, doubt you'll like it, but tbf as part of my whole rework guide I included voice comms for survivors, which hurts Hag a lot
HAG
Increase time required to destroy a trap with a flashlight to 1s.
Rework rarer add-ons:
Check out the Freddy rework I posted here and let me know what you think
Twins and Trickster already posted, for Nurse I'd just nerf her add-ons a bit. I think her base-kit is fine
All 3 are posted here, lmk what you think!
Each of those except Ghostie are posted. Lmk what you think, and I'll at you when I post Ghostie
Why do you think the Legion one makes him weaker?
I'll post my answer there to make things easier. In the meantime, lmk what you think of mine :)
Trapper posted, Hillbilly and Clown coming up
Trapper: Traps in lockers, able to carry 3 at a time without having to equip a bag. Injured survivors that step in traps go into the dying state if they escape/are rescued.
Legion: 4 man version of Twins with all 4 characters of Legion with individualistic skill set, 1 being better at vaults, 1 faster movement speed, 1 with lower TR etc etc
Ghostface: Landing hits whilst in NS doesn't cause NS to be broken. Carried/Slugged/Hooked survivors not able to break GF out of NS. Subsequently, NS recovery time increased for balance.
@thefallenloser
GHOST FACE
Buff his power:
Rework the reveal system, it’s far too inconsistent.
Rework some add-ons:
1.Myers
2.Trickster
3.Jeff