survivors who hide in lockers during tombstone myers

why? why do you feel the need to make sure someone doesn’t get their achievement?

Comments

  • @AJStyIez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/273967/survivors-who-hide-in-lockers-during-tombstone-myers

    Why do you feel entitled to the opposition’s support? if I play good every match to maintain rank 1 against decent/very good killer mains why would I willingly lose it and end my winning streak to help a Myers that’s using no-skill/outdated addons?

    Nobody helped me get my adept achievements that took dozens of matches to get (Imagine doing Adept Trickster at Rank 1 on Red Forest against 2 Prove Thyselfs 3 DS 4 Dead Hards 2 syringes 2 flashlights). I’ve run into dozens of Myers that aren’t going for any achievement, they just want free tombstone kills or they’re experimenting so with that being said I’m not giving anybody a free kill when they’re at 0 hooks at 1-2 gens remaining. It cucks the survivors out of altruism and chase points and it puts a rotten cherry on top of an already boring trial. If others want to help hey that’s great, but ever since my experiences I’m just going to loop the **** out of Michael at multiple tiles until he catches up and then jump in a locker if I have to

    im not saying you shouldnt but its obvious that someone wants tombstone myers achievement which is one of the hardest to get

  • @MyersIsPantless said:

    why? why do you feel the need to make sure someone doesn’t get their achievement?

    I hop into a locker forcing him to hook me, I ain't gladly dying on 0 hooks with no interaction with the killer besides getting stared at and then having the chase dropped for the rest of the game while he tries to mori me. If you want it you earn it, I'll gladly give the kill once I'm past stage two.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    people calling them broken add-ons... have you played with them? they aren't. specially the tombstone, it's literally bad.

    also, it's very easy to tell who is going for the achievement, because they play very "uniquely".

    and no one is telling the survivor to not try to survive, just to not keep hiding in a locker when you have no chance of survival just to spite the killer

    I'm about 650 hours into the game, I played Myers only a couple of times and I learned about this achievement thanks to this thread. I have no idea if I even encountered a Myers trying to go for it, I couldn't have guessed lol

  • @ImBrakingBike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2438722#Comment_2438722

    I'm about 650 hours into the game, I played Myers only a couple of times and I learned about this achievement thanks to this thread. I have no idea if I even encountered a Myers trying to go for it, I couldn't have guessed lol

    it's easy to tell. people going for it will very rarely hit somebody and almost never hook anyone (you can't risk someone just deciding to die). and probably all gens will be done before he ever reaches tier 3.

  • Sorry (not sorry) for not giving you a free kill :)

  • Heck, if the survivors knew, you would be less likely to get it. I would mask that I was going for it by actually hooking people occasionally. Survivor mains are something else, bro.

  • Why would survivors give you a free kill. Just cause ur going for an achievement that they may or may not know ur going for, doesn't mean there aholes for not giving it to you

  • @MyersIsPantless said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2439478#Comment_2439478

    im not saying you shouldnt but its obvious that someone wants tombstone myers achievement which is one of the hardest to get

    How is it obvious? I’d love to hear this explanation, because outside of observing the way his hands are positioned during EW tier-ups and noticing his lack of hooks while gens are popping there’s no ‘obvious’ indications that they’re using those addons let alone using those addons specifically for the achievement.

    Your logic only works under the assumptions that :

    A: Theres no bad/brand-new-baby Myers that have zero hooks or damage because they legit can’t catch or stalk anybody

    B: There’s no bad/brand-new-baby Myers that use the addons because they think they’re strong/overpowered/shiny pink iridescent

    C: The only players that EVER use those addons are doing it for the achievement

    If you want to simp for Myers and sacrifice yourself for the sake of an achievement that you don’t have confirmation of them attempting then go for it. If that’s what you think is fair then more power to you and whoever feels similar, but I know me and plenty of others will not give them that free kill unless I’m the last one alive and he already killed the other 3 survivors. Earn it the hard way like everybody else does/did

  • @ouroboros_world said:

    Because boosted survivors always want at least one escape or the killer and addons are op and “unfun” for them lol. Survivors can gen rush before tombstone even happen and Myers is a lot slower with tombstone/tuft of hair. Only reason survivors hide in lockers is just to be petty lol, same reason survivor mains camp at the exit gate till last second even though they could already be in a new game lol

    If you don't want to die in a video game about surviving you're petty, got it

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2439585#Comment_2439585

    If you don't want to die in a video game about surviving you're petty, got it

    Don't forget that you are also obligated to give killer an easy 4k

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    Almost every Myers I've faced lately is running the Tombstone instakill. It's annoying to load into a match and get next to no BP's. I can't assume every one of these people are going for an achievement. No way to know that

    If you’re getting next to no BPs that’s on you and your team. It takes a good while to get to T3 with that add on.

    Funny that people call it a broken add on, clearly survivor mains or those who haven’t played Myers enough.

  • @AJStyIez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2442522#Comment_2442522

    How is it obvious? I’d love to hear this explanation, because outside of observing the way his hands are positioned during EW tier-ups and noticing his lack of hooks while gens are popping there’s no ‘obvious’ indications that they’re using those addons let alone using those addons specifically for the achievement.

    Your logic only works under the assumptions that :

    A: Theres no bad/brand-new-baby Myers that have zero hooks or damage because they legit can’t catch or stalk anybody

    B: There’s no bad/brand-new-baby Myers that use the addons because they think they’re strong/overpowered/shiny pink iridescent

    C: The only players that EVER use those addons are doing it for the achievement

    If you want to simp for Myers and sacrifice yourself for the sake of an achievement that you don’t have confirmation of them attempting then go for it. If that’s what you think is fair then more power to you and whoever feels similar, but I know me and plenty of others will not give them that free kill unless I’m the last one alive and he already killed the other 3 survivors. Earn it the hard way like everybody else does/did

    what i’m trying to say is if myers mori’d all other 3 survivors, closed hatch, found you, why would you hide in a damn locker and not give yourself up? your gonna lose anyway because tier 3 myers is really fast, especially with 3 PWYF stacks. but instead some people wanna hide in lockers just in case they are going for the achievement.

  • @SammehStormborn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2438748#Comment_2438748

    If you’re getting next to no BPs that’s on you and your team. It takes a good while to get to T3 with that add on.

    Funny that people call it a broken add on, clearly survivor mains or those who haven’t played Myers enough.

    Play with Your Food was an absolute must when I went for that Trophy (got it thankfully after a day of matches, got lucky). But oh boy did Survivors bolt to lockers instead of doing anything else JUST to spite me. People are strange creatures....

  • Well it's probably the most stupidly designed add-on in the game, it has a huge downside but if the team has 1 stupid member on their team, they could all potentially get insta killed. I honestly hope that if they ever rework Michael, they completely change his Ultra Rare add-ons.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2439585#Comment_2439585

    If you don't want to die in a video game about surviving you're petty, got it

    And vice versa, why should killers get everything fun taken away from them because survivors want to survive for brain dead easy escape

  • Maybe if adept/trophyhunting people weren't so much toxic like the community in general I would help people more. Example last time I let Myers get his adept because I noticed the perks/playstyle (was right).

    Know what he did? He attacked me on the hook and nod into the screen until I was dead.


    I don't regret helping opponents but I would do it more often if community was nicer. Especially when you need something like this in return.

  • Well, how about a mechanic then which makes the Entity expel survivors who are hiding in lockers once they have crows circling above them? I'm sure that would solve the issue without affecting genuine counterplay. If it's just the last survivor hiding in there out of sheer spite then that's fine, might as well give Mikey his final mori.

  • Survivors are evil people, be a Killer.

    We are nice.

  • 🎶If you don't want to get Moried by Myers, you better be vegan🎶

    I don't know how that makes sense. I was just watching "That Vegan Teacher" this morning for absolutely no reason lmao

  • @MyersIsPantless said:

    why? why do you feel the need to make sure someone doesn’t get their achievement?

    I think it is a fair strategy. Just open the locker, carry them away from the locker, and drop them over and over. You gotta catch them before they make it back to the locker.

    The ones that DC are the ones that are trying to screw up your achievement. Can't remember how many times I had to deal with that BS.

  • Is there any tips on how to get the infinite tier 3 tombstone as I need this achievement and have been struggling to get it.

1 2 ›