Simple Question - No Explanation Needed - Do You Like MMR? Yes/No
Yes
Yes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
yes.
No
Yes
Yes
Its meh.
Yes ~
Yes
No
No
Yes and No
No
No
eh
Yes
Yes
Hell no
Yes
Yes
No.
No.
######### no
The matchmaking is fast. The skill based part is worse than before. No.
no
Yes.
No
Yes
No
Yes.
Absolutely No.
Not one bit.
Yes but no
Yes.
No.
No
Yes - if they add casual mode
No - if it's going to be the only mode available
Yes
No
No.
Yes
Yes.
No
So far..... yes.
No, but I still want to say something.
I would love it if it worked properly. I want SBMM, but the current one is very lacking.
######### No
Yes
its 50/50 for me
No.
yes
For survivor side yes and for killer no, its not fun anymore to play killer