I heard that they doubled the chance of going to the game(?)
A friend of mine just told me that but I can't find anything about it. Is it because of the SAW week? Oh dear god bhvr why would you do this to us
A friend of mine just told me that but I can't find anything about it. Is it because of the SAW week? Oh dear god bhvr why would you do this to us
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because they want to play a game
my twitter web suggests this to be correct.
so glad i main ph
Eh terrible map but less chances of police department
They did.
I am die!
Ahah I get it
I'm pretty sure I'm stacked on map offerings so I'll definitely have to use them on the killers I play not named Blight.
oh
I actually like this map for both roles. It's fun for most killer even as trapper since you can trap a lot of choke point. I don't mind the map at all. I certainly prefer this version than the old dark ugly confusing version.
I needed a week off anyways, I guess! 😂
No but seriously this is one of my least favorite maps in the entire game as Killer or Survivor.
They should also double the amount of pallets, just for fun
"It's all about the game and how you play it.
All about control and if you can take it.
All about your debt and if you can pay it.
It's all about pain and who's gonna make it."
Double the pallets, double the fun :)
Or just play compound 33 with spirit fury enduring
This call for an emergence plan!
Playing Wraith during one whole week with Spirit Fury + Enduring.
calm order brutal strength doctor time 😎
Well time to use all my map offerings
No I have a better idea since it’s a indoor map try using Pig with tampered timer and crate of gears since the game will appear more often it’s so evil