The Whole Event Is Rigged
i did the math its 210 nectar to buy every skin that means you have to get 16 a day including on the nov 2nd meaning you have to play all day every day. AND LET ME ADD YOU CAN BUY THE SKINS WITH AURIC CELLS so ######### devs? you have RUINED THE EVENTS AND THE REWARDS. you made it to where we cant sabo event hooks and that when a survivor dies we dont keep all our nectar. we also cant collect more than one vial in a game. we also dont share nectar between survivors, we also get maybe half a vial per game and then we take that same vial in game. i maybe get 2 in 4 games which take 20 minutes each. also last year we had double xp. we also last year had special items like the healing kit and the flashlight which i have not seen in any boxes the whole time i have been playing. by changing thier rarity did you make them harder to find then ultra-rare items or some #########? ######### fix this event else because being able to work for cosemetics but also buy them with money is just stupid.
Comments
i was under the impression that you could get more than 60 vials if you actually paid attention to it since the start.
are you Orion? no... no you are not
You’re posts aren’t evidence. You’re posts are your opinions or conclusions. They are only evidence of what you’re arguing is the meaning of a post. You aren’t. You’re arguing if the event is bad.
17 hours = 2 outfits. There’s 7. 17/2 is 8.5. 8.5 times 7 is about 60 hours. Still very possible.
i was under the impression that you could get more than 60 vials if you actually paid attention to it since the start. (this meaning i didnt know you can only get 60 vials and now understand if i wanted to only get that much its possible
Omg you just made my day then I read the response to your post just now and it made me laugh even harder and just proved this along with @Jack11803 response.
@Jack11803 I love the stuff you're saying but for the love of God stop using that headache-inducing text colour. I'm begging you.
⊂ヽ
\\_
\( ••) F
< ⌒ヽ A
/ へ\ B
/ / \\ U
レ ノ ヽつ L
/ / O
/ /| U
( (ヽ S
| |、\
| 丿 \⌒)
| | ) /
`ノ ). Lノ
(//
It is a killer event is it not?
Haha, you say Xbox is less toxic? I can't even go one game without someone messaging me saying how much of a crap killer I am for tunneling every player in the game and can't even go one game without a proxy camping or face camping killer. You know how many people I reported on Xbox after they straight out started cursing at me and how many times I got a message from Xbox saying they took action on my complaint? So many times, I lost count. I had one person started calling me the N word after a game because he lost. I play mostly PC and Xbox DBD but I did play a few games on PS4 when DBD was free and I found it to be a little bit less toxic than Xbox but overall Xbox has a toxicity problem for all their games.
@TheLegendDyl4n1
because he replies to every one of my posts and is always against me.
So because he doesn't agree with you?
Less toxic?

Last year a lot of people complained that survivor where ######### up there XBL rep because they where salty.
You can literaly see when someone started playing killer in dbd just by looking at his rep.
Back when this happened you could literaly get blocked from playing some game online if your rep was to low.
yes but with no reason to back him up
In all honesty, it is easy to get it as survivor actually. And The nectar is shareable for survivors when they harvest a plant together. Both get the amount, and most killers are a lot fairer then survivors are towards the killer. So if you dont get the 30 survivor vials, you must be doing something wrong? And yes, i am a survivor main.
if you harvest plants together you dont get as much as you would by yourself and when you play solo they will wait to save you if your on the hook and instead get the plant then save you even if they are right next to you
On pc I get tunneled like mad and I get facecamped constantly it's less toxic when ur killer but way more toxic when ur survivor I get bm every game, on Xbox killers could take loops but these killers on PC get really butthurt rank 11 now btw. There's too much toxic killers on PC. On xbox ill admit as killer its pretty hard to play since people are toxic as hell to you and salt u up. I also main PC now too ^^
Less toxic for survivor. For killer PC is better. For survivor, you just get constant tunneling and bm cause ur able to run them for a while. Rank 11 btw. Rarely have games where I manage to play seriously since most the game I got a killer on me lol.
Chasing is not toxic. Don't get found and you won't get chased.
Urban evasion and iron will time ^^
You don't? I got my first piece in 10 matches since maps are op for this event. Back when u had to do gens, I found it harder to get the cosmetic...
That's true to an extent but if the killer charges right to your location aka billy or in the case of the bugged spawns. When the killer spawns within 16-24 meters of you and has los you're kinda screwed. Then you get the ones where it's a Doctor or other killers and someone sandbags you and brings the killer to you.
Perhaps the other person was a good looper, or you're wearing an outfit the killer doesn't like, survivor they don't like o0r you evaded them really well last time you faced off.
Yeah.
Okay.
Whatever you say.
I forgot to respond to this but let me give you a logical response that might be valid on why your response might be wrong.
@Orion responds to you and doesn't agree with you and gives reasons sometimes, you however don't agree with those reasons. That doesn't make the reasons given wrong, just that you don't agree with them.
Actually @Orion has had plenty of reasons to back up his replies to you, you just choose to conveniently ignore them like you do most valid points that don't match up to your arguments. The excuses are getting old.
Really? I haven't experienced toxicity as much on PC. On xbox, I experienced it with killers and survivors.
It's really prevalent on pc at high and low ranks, although at low ranks there's a core group of jerks on both sides.
Jesus christ. Do you want participation trophy too? Is there anything else the BHVR charity can get for you?
Far as I know, bhvr isn't your daddy...And is an actual business.
Ask your mommy for her credit card so you can buy what you want.
my mom died when I was 12 from Pancreatic cancer so I can't ask her for her credit card now can i.
Well that is truly too bad and I am sorry for that. I don't know how old you are so maybe that wound is still fresh, but the sentiment of my comment is still true: game developers are a business first. If you want those costumes that bad (and any company will do their best to make us believe we do) you will have to pay for them.
They give us free pieces so we will think "oh, I have the head, I can shell out a few bucks for the chest piece"
Or
"Ugh, I ground out 10, but this event is almost over and there is no way I can grind out the next 10, so I can pay a few bucks to complete my costume"
It's a business.
i know. i heard somewhere that they are going to keep the skins buyable after the event ends but i dont know if this is true or not.
Oh I would definitely assume they would.
It says something like that in the description of the currency/vials I believe.