People used to like wraith a lot more when he was weak and slow. One would think that more mobility would get survivors into more chases = more fun but it seems not. Weird how you like slow stealth killers but not the fast one (and then there's pig who needs to get nerfed more).
A pity how fast can opinion on "fun" killers change. Cool list nevertheless.
People used to like wraith a lot more when he was weak and slow. One would think that more mobility would get survivors into more chases = more fun but it seems not. Weird how you like slow stealth killers but not the fast one (and then there's pig who needs to get nerfed more).
A pity how fast can opinion on "fun" killers change. Cool list nevertheless.
This isn’t a tier list on how much I enjoy the killers, although wraith would be the bottom of both
Pig, Huntress, and Fred are all in different spots so I will clarify. I'm no chad (anymore), Mediocrity? Pssf, and I most certainly should be avoided. My wife call me Clint.... As in get the [BAD WORD] of my lawn....I just don't like people.
If I main someone, its Trapper, and I don't know that I'm fun at parties... or perhaps I'm just socially self-conscious about whether or not I am. I do try to be fun and upbeat, though!
People used to like wraith a lot more when he was weak and slow. One would think that more mobility would get survivors into more chases = more fun but it seems not. Weird how you like slow stealth killers but not the fast one (and then there's pig who needs to get nerfed more).
A pity how fast can opinion on "fun" killers change. Cool list nevertheless.
It's probably because so many Wraiths are hard tunnelers. Now he's a stronger tunneler. I say this as a Wraith main sad that such a fun killer gets played in such a boring way.
Hi king, we both know the people who play him who aren’t nightmare fans are sweatlords
Sidenote, nightmare 2 is better than 3!!! Hot take
Yes, i know. When i face some toxic Freddy mains, i am feeling bad for my killer. He deserves better players.
But there is so much Elm Street fans and they are loves playing this killer. And no, sadly 2 were was worst Nightmare movie. I mean concept was good but they wasted it with boring movie and bad actors. Movies with Nancy are my favs.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The four I play most are all in different rows
I don’t really feel like a chad playing with huntress
You can be all 4 then
Why not :( she’s a queen
So I'm a mediocre fun guy at parties who should be avoided at all costs, I mean, you're not wrong.
I am not remotely fun at parties. I just find a relatively secluded corner and pull out my cell phone.
Also, how dare you call Pig mains mediocre. They are the enduring memelords of DBD. Survivors crouch at their approach, for it heralds the Oinkening.
(Kinda hard to call Twins mains mediocre when there's like 5 of them in existence...)
Well I'm a Demo and Wraith main.
So, an absolute to be avoided Chad, I guess.
People used to like wraith a lot more when he was weak and slow. One would think that more mobility would get survivors into more chases = more fun but it seems not. Weird how you like slow stealth killers but not the fast one (and then there's pig who needs to get nerfed more).
A pity how fast can opinion on "fun" killers change. Cool list nevertheless.
This isn’t a tier list on how much I enjoy the killers, although wraith would be the bottom of both
Spirit is the best >:c
Exactly, it’s a reliable system
Honestly, I am a piece of trash who should indeed be avoided at all costs, so I suppose your list is not wrong.
I main Jane. What does that say about me?
Billy is my guilty pleasure, I just love the backwoods hillbilly killer theme.
Hopefully not that you camp pallets like most Jane players
It’s ok I love you, people who play their main because they like the license they’re from are automatic chads
SHE knows how to party
It's difficult times for the 5 people that still want to main Billy who have more than 50 hours in the game.
Giga chads that BHVR doesn't respect.
We salute you
You can camp pallets?!
I put a cross on everyone I have p350 that I play more than once a month (or else doctor would be here too)
I don't like where this is going
Pig, Huntress, and Fred are all in different spots so I will clarify. I'm no chad (anymore), Mediocrity? Pssf, and I most certainly should be avoided. My wife call me Clint.... As in get the [BAD WORD] of my lawn....I just don't like people.
Its not looking good for you
Yeah, when a survivor runs to a pallet, and just stands at it, rather than looping around, that’s ‘camping’ the pallet.
Thank you, I love you too <3
And yes, I currently play Freddy because of my love for the character, otherwise I would've dropped him the moment he got reworked.
Ah no, i don´t do that. I´m more a holding shift + w guy.
It's been hard times for the council of Billy mains. We're still somehow managing to survive.
can i redeem myself with a picture of a floating untextured hook clipping through a staircase?
Not for me to decide
I stopped being a main of any killer nowadays, so does that make me all of them?
Since I play Wraith, Doctor, Huntress, Bubba, Oni, Deathslinger, Blight, Trickster, Nemesis in rotation.
Agreed
So I’m a fun guy at parties (Doctor) that needs to be avoided at all costs (Nemesis and Wraith). How the hell does that work?
i guess i'm chad
The fun ones are often to be avoided
so not only am i fun at parties, i am also to be avoided at all costs... i wonder how that works...
I'm a double chad (Myers and Huntress) that's the epitome of mediocrity (Pig)... .. . :(
Mikey main so hell yeah. I am a Chad.
Most people who play him are toxic at a much higher rate than other killers, so those people are likely carrying that negative outside of the game :)
If I main someone, its Trapper, and I don't know that I'm fun at parties... or perhaps I'm just socially self-conscious about whether or not I am. I do try to be fun and upbeat, though!
welp I main legion and trickster
phead best boy, you are now cancelled
Same lol.
It's probably because so many Wraiths are hard tunnelers. Now he's a stronger tunneler. I say this as a Wraith main sad that such a fun killer gets played in such a boring way.
You guys are fun, but the kinda fun that gets the cops called. Thus should be avoided at all costs.
Except for Ghostface and Oni, all the killers I play are on the last two tiers lol.
A little TOO fun, if you know what I mean 👀
(I don't know what this means)
I am the epitome of mediocrity.
Why Freddy is in bottom of the list. Do you wanna make Dream Demon mad at you.
Hi king, we both know the people who play him who aren’t nightmare fans are sweatlords
Sidenote, nightmare 2 is better than 3!!! Hot take
Yes, i know. When i face some toxic Freddy mains, i am feeling bad for my killer. He deserves better players.
But there is so much Elm Street fans and they are loves playing this killer. And no, sadly 2 were was worst Nightmare movie. I mean concept was good but they wasted it with boring movie and bad actors. Movies with Nancy are my favs.