Which survivor has the least toxic mains?
So I was wondering we all know the meg's in bright clothes and with emomask and p3 claudettes often tend to be very tryhard or teabag alot, which survivor do you think is mostly played by nontoxic people in contrast to that?
Comments
Ace.
I think I haven't met a single toxic bill myself.
In my experience, Adam, Kate, and Bill survivors tend to be the least toxic.
*Jumps in a locker*
I agree with my fellow Dwight.
Goes back inside a locker
Meh, every main has the possibility to be a toxic twit, as i have witnessed on several occasions.
^ This
Obviously. Everyone knows that.
But this thread is about one's own confirmation bias.
Whatever survivors the toxic streamers play, the wanna-bes try to mimic them.
David. Megs and Claudettes are not necessary toxic, a lot of them are just sweaty
I think Adam and Bill mostly.
Also a lot of Meg's are stupid instead of toxic, so them too I suppose?
I always get the toxic Neas and Claudette, btw I can agree that us kate mains aren’t toxic at all lol
Yesterday I sabotaged a Hook right in front of a Trapper TWICE
After that I Flashlight-Saved my Buddy.
Dat is the Toxic Life
Damn. You're probably right...
I expect too much out of people.
So we are survivor profiling now? Huh i guess this is still a better thread than complaining about a few minor changes.
You can't be toxic when you have a face like this.
The least toxic survivors I've seen are Ace players although every character in this game has their fair share of bad apples.
Every time I've seen a Quentin they have a flashlight macro and teabag. Must be hopped up on what ever he takes to make his face look the way it does so he can click at light speed.
Ace with his white fedora can be quite cocky at times
claudette.
why? cause literally everyone plays her.
But I play bald Dwight because I"M BALD!
The truth has come out!
I feel no shame...NO SHAME!
...
...
No wait.. nevermind. I main her and I trash everybody in the forum who says stupid sht
I guess.. Dwight's?
Us Jakes aren't so bad as long as you don't let us near a toolbox.
Tapp (though kinda rare), Bill and Kate. That being said, don't let survivor stereotypes get to you! Some nice people play the 'toxic' characters!
[laughs in Saboteur]
Bills. When they try to be toxic, they're really bad at it. Bills mains are precious
we Mins aren't toxic but the majority of us will leave your ass on hook if it means we can complete gen also some of us totally not me by the way

will leave through an open exit gate whilst you're being chased by it even though we could have very easily taken a hit for you so you could escape too
however I have yet to see a non-toxic Quentin Smith most if not all the ones I encounter are ######### no offence @Peasant Love ya
In my experience Jake. Maybe because people start playing him with a stealthy/immersed mindset...
The feeling's mutual in regard to sandbagging Fengs.
The feeling's mutual in regard to sandbagging Fengs.
In my experience? The mains I see generally are like this
Claudette - enough said. especially when P3. They are out to make your life miserable 90 percent of the time.
Dwight - All of them are cocky. Half the time they're just clowning around and are entertaining to toy with. Other half of the time they are terrors to deal with. I can't help but love that goofy guy though.
Meg - Most of them are Toxic little snots that need to be whipped. Which pisses me off, I usually have a thing for red heads. But screw Meg, I'm so done with her.
Jake - Used to be so hated. He kinda fell out of favor and now most people who play him are kinda nuetral. But I guess with the sabo buffs, we might see the old sabo-jakes come back. (And I guarantee his already dubious status of being the most sacrificed will skyrocket)
Nea - Good luck finding this girl. 4/5ths of the time people playing her are stealth players and you'll be lucky to spot them at all in the match. The remaining 1/5th get all up in your grill and try to bully you. I respect most Nea mains. (She's my secondary survivor, so I might be a little biased)
Ming - Can't say I see many toxic Mings. In fact, it's rare I run into one that actually plays well. Only thing that really stands out to me is how she squeals like a chew toy that's been stepped on when you hook her.
Bill and David - tend to lump these two together because they both seem to attract the same types; those who want to play hero. Not necessarily bully you, but I've noticed they're more likely to try and help their teammates. I usually end up with a grudging respect for Bill and David mains; even when they've ruined my day.
Laurie - Screw this girl. Every Laurie I run into annoys the crap out of me with their toxic bs. Her and that damn Abusive Strike perk.
Ace - My main man. It's rare I run into an Ace who doesn't play the game properly. And most of them aren't out to bully you. They just do what needs to be done - nothing more or less. A Majority of them don't seem to be toxic. But I'll admit, I might be biased because that's my survivor of choice.
Quinton, Tapp, Kate, and Adam - haven't really noticed a trend with any of them yet. Hell, you rarely even see Quinton to start with.