What nicknames do you call your killers?

Greetings DbD players, it's time for a new question!

If I see a Hag in my game, I'd be like "It's Haggy". What about you? Do you have nicknames for your killers? Feel free to share.

Comments

  • My only one is Pig which I like to call Pipsa which is finnish translation to Peppa the Pig.

  • What if the guy who named the walkie talkie named the dbd killers?

    Trapper: Trappy Snappy

    Spirit: Lazy Phasey

    Huntress: Throwy Owy

    Trickster: Showy throwy

    Hag: Muddy Porty

  • Nemisis- tentcle daddy

    Pig - piggy

    wraith- invis man 🤣

    legion- stabby stabby boi

    huntress- I can’t right the word il get censored buts it’s huntress with a C instead of a H 🤣

    Freddy- Edward scissor hands

    leatherface - bubbah

    plauge - pukey pukey

    hag- slagaourius, slagawhore or lag 🤣

  • I've dubbed Deathslinger: Clint Eastwood

  • Hagatha

    Humtress

    (Shock) Doc

    Freeder

    Piggeth

    Ugh (Spirit)

    The Leg

    Neutral Special (Slinger)

    Bleet

    Victor’s Vessel

    A ballsy man (for playing Trickster)


    From this thread, I will now be using Angry Napkin and Phineas as well. You have my thanks.

  • Trapper is snappy

    Ghosty is spooky

    Clown is pudgy penny

    Wraith is sneaky

    Freddy is Frederick Charles Krueger

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    Greetings DbD players, it's time for a new question!

    If I see a Hag in my game, I'd be like "It's Haggy". What about you? Do you have nicknames for your killers? Feel free to share.

    Pig- miss piggy micheal-mikey hag-Hagatha victor-quentin plague-vommy mommy ph-pphead

  • @Orion said:

    Blight: Pinball Wizard

    That actually makes a good username. Pinball Wizard.

  • Wraith is always gonna be Bing bong and blighty is always pinball.

  • Trapper- Trap Man

    Wraith- Bell Boy

    Hillbilly- Billy

    Nurse- Miss Blinky Blink

    Myers- Stalky Boy

    Hag- Haggy

    Doctor- Zap

    Huntress- Humming Lady

    Leatherface- Chainsaw Man

    Freddy- Fredward/Fredrick

    Pig- Piggy

    Legion- Stabby Stabby

    Ghostface- Ghosty

    Demogorgon- Demoman

    Oni- Angry Boy

    Deathslinger- Dumbslinger

    Pyramid Head- Triangle Man

    Blight- Bleh

  • Freddy = Frederick

    Leatherface = Bubba (obviously)

    Myers = Michael Myers (with the ch pronounced as ch, not ck)

    Blight: The Dwight

  • @TatsuiChiyo said:

    Bing Bong Boi

    Lola Bunny

    OniOniOniOniOni

    The Hash Ringing Slasher

    Vommy Mommy

    THE Ghostface

    Those are the ones I can think of

    Lola Bunny = Huntress?

  • @Scream_Queen865 said:

    Doctor-Doctor of love

    Deathslinger-Legion with a string

    Ghost face-Claudette with a mask

    Michael-Uncle Mike

    Clown-Fat boy

    Freddy-Fredrick

    The Huntress-Mrs. Tapp

    Everyone else I just cuss.

    I found your Clown's nickname funny

  • @OtakaChan said:

    Piggy piggy=the pig

    Pukey pukey=plague

    Ding dong=wraith

    Ghostie=Ghostface

    Pistol pete=deathslinger

    Boingy=blight

    Big Mike=Michael Meyers

    Amazon and her baby= twins

    Bubba

    Here comes the trapper.....gingersnaps

    Hagitha or cricket lookin b!tch if shes wearing the bug lookin skin lol (backstory to that is I was tunneled to death by one in a bug skin for popping her devour hope hex and I was like Fk your hex you cricket lookin b!tch!) Lol

    Burnt hotdog=freddie

    Ghosty best one yet.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Trapper: Snap Snap the Trap Trap

    Clown: Hoonkers

    Legion: That one survivor with a knife

    Pig: Peppa

    Lastly, Victor (not the Twins, Victor himself): 0:02 - 0:10

    https://youtu.be/mQr8rOqy5ic

    Me like your Peppa pig nickname 🐖

  • @Artemis5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260652/what-nicknames-do-you-call-your-killers

    Me and my friends have a couple of names for some of the killers:

    Hag = Hagitha 🤣

    Nurse = Nursula (as in Ursula with an n in front of it)

    Hillbilly = Billy

    Plague = Vommy Mommy

    Victor = Smeagul / The Bebe

    Trapper = Le Trapper (usually in a French accent, dunno why lol)

    Freddy = Frederick

    Pig/Amanda = Piggy

    Demogorgon = Demo

    For survivors, we sometimes joke around whenever a surv queues up in the lobby with us/we play as a specific surv:

    Meg = Megan / Megara

    Dwight = Dwighty-poo

    Jake = Parkman

    Nea = we just pronounce Nea weird the whole time, we pronounce it differently than the way everybody else does, we don't pronounce it as "Nee-a", we pronounce it as "Ney-a" for some reason, think I started pronouncing it that way by accident and the rest followed suit (although they got me into the game, although I knew about it from the launch from Youtubers playing it together - my friends played the game a bit before me and then I joined them).

    Claudette = Claudetty / De-tjie (in Afrikaans, so a lot may not understand that one)

    Bill = Billiam

    David = We pronounce it like Moira pronounces David in Schitt's Creek, just because we find it funny

    Tapp = Tepp

    Jeff = My friend always makes the "my name is Jeff" joke

    Yui - Yoohooooi

    Steve = Schteve / Stephen

    Zarina = Used to call her Jasmine cause the one cosmetic looks a lot like Princess Jasmine's outfit from Aladdin

    We also have a couple of things we say when we see on which map we load into:

    The Game = "You wanna play a game?" / "Let's play a game, shall we?"

    Dead dawg saloon = The Wild West

    Macmillan = Mackie-millan

    Backwater swamp = "Get outta my swamp" (reference from Shrek)

    Lerys Memorial = Leryyyys (again in a French accent...apparently we think we can speak French a lot of the time🤣)

    Haddonfield = "Ughhhh, okay, here we go guys" 🤣

    We also have a nickname for Coldwind Farm, but it might upset some people, so not gonna repeat it here. Some may find it in poor taste.

    My one friend played against Nem for the first time last night and called the zombies zoomer boomers (they took a particular liking to him, they only seemed to target him 😂)

    Those are some funny and interesting nicknames. Claudette's one's hilarious. I call her Cloudy though.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Bing bong (wraith)

    Fat ######### (clown)

    Can i dc? (Spirit)

    Traffic cone man (pyramid head)

    Booba (bubba)

    Dababy (twins)

    Everyone and their nicknames for Clown tho.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    Vommy mommy for plague is classic

    I tend to call survivors by one of their perks. Example Adam will always be Deliverance. David is Dead Hard, Jeff is Breakdown, Meg is SB, you get the picture 😂

    That's interesting.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Bubba = Läderlappen (google it!)

    Pyramid head = Pizzahead

    Wraith = Bingo Bongo (bingo bango bongo song)

    Demo = Demodoggo

    Freddy = Frieda

    Deathslinger = Mendslinger

    Läderlappen = Batman?

  • @ethan99 said:

    Trapper = TrapMan

    Wraith = Bing Bong

    Hillbilly = AAAAH

    Nurse = Floating Tissue

    Myers = Daddy Myers

    Docter = Mister Giggles

    Huntress = Bunny

    Leatherface = Basement

    Freddy = Incredible Lunge

    Pig = Bacon

    Spirit = DC

    Legion = Migrane

    Demogorgan = Demo Dog

    Oni = Oniisan

    DeathSlinger = D*ckSlinger

    Pyramid Head = Triangle

    Blight = Sonic

    Nemesis = THICC

    Laughed at Pig's nickname.

  • Yeah i think when i first started playing i just didnt know their names but i was learning the perks then it just became a thing 😂

  • @miketheratguy said:

    I think I'm in the minority when I call Bubba Leatherface. I guess, being from Wisconsin and hearing all the references to Ed Gein in relation to the film, I never saw him as "Bubba". On a similar note I also call The Pig Amanda. I was a big fan of the Saw movies a decade before this game was released, I can't picture Shawnee Smith under the costume and think "Oh hey look who's chasing me, it's Pig".

    I also call The Doctor Doc.

    ...I guess that's it. I'm not very imaginative, am I?

    I've always said Leatherface from the start.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Wraith: Bing-Bong Man

    Hillbilly: Billy

    Shape: Myers

    Hag: Granny

    Doctor: Doc

    Nightmare: Frederick

    Pig: Oinker

    Clown: Fatass

    Legion: Edgy Teen

    Ghost Face: Scream

    Demogorgon: Demo

    PH: Pyramid Man

    Blight: Pinball Man

    Trickster: Tricky

    Nemesis: Nemmy

    I say the same for Tricky.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Wraith = Walking gelatine or in German (Laufender Wackelpudding) because he looks like gelatine when running around cloaked

    Myers = Mischl (german nickname for Michael, there is also Michi)

    Huntress = La La La La La (after playing vs her for the 2.348th time)

    Leatherface = Booba

    Pig = Piggy uwu

    Spirit = Press M2 to outplay

    Plague = not really a nickname but we say "Du kotzt mich an alte" which basically means "you annoy me woman" but when translated 1:1 it means "you puke on me woman", which kinda fits unironically.

    Demogorgon = It's DemoPls

    Oni = It's Oni Chan

    Deathslinger = Todesbote (it's literally his name in German but I find it so dumb xD)

    Executioner = 4head

    Blight = it's *improvised Blight noises*

    Twins = The Cringes

    Trickster = It's the Depipster or "the best Killer in the world"

    Nemesis = Trashbagman

    On Survivor side:

    Dwight = Dweet

    Meg = Megathron

    Claudette = Blendy

    Jake = Jacke (which means jacket)

    Nea = N-E-A

    Laurie = Scarecrow

    Ace = A-C-E Saft (A-C-E Juice, healthy juice with fruits)

    Bill = Rechnung (since bill is also a receipt)

    Feng = Deadly Toaster (me and 2 friends played with a very special Feng who had this name, the friends PTSD is showing every time we have a Feng in our lobby

    David = Daddy Dav... actually not. I've got a new one. David is just David.

    Quentin = Quantenphysik (quantum physics)

    Tapp = tap

    Kate = I don't know, she is my special Kate ☺️

    Jane = You don't wanna know

    Ash = This guy needs Iron Will 3

    Nancy = Nancy Wheelchair

    Steve = Steve Herings Sohn (herrings son)

    Yui = Motorbike accident

    Zarina Kassir = Zarina kassiert, Zarina massiert, Zarins radiert, Zarina flambiert (at that point I am just making fun of her 2nd name and rhyming it with every word porssible)

    Cheryl = Kirsche (which means Cherry)

    Felix = Lix

    Yun Yin = dooeh, doeeeeeh... and other weird wiggle noises

    Chris = Virtual BF ☺️

    Claire = Alles claire? (We say Alles klar, which basically means "is everything alright?"

    Found your nickname for Ashley hilarious. The guy definitely needs Iron Will T3.

  • Yes! Leatherface sounds so similar to Läderlappen, i love it!

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2306381#Comment_2306381

    Found your nickname for Ashley hilarious. The guy definitely needs Iron Will T3.

    Yeah, the few times I've played Ash I was like: "Dude, stop being so loud!" I thought the Killer had Stridor, but it wasn't the case.

  • I have differing names for them; some silly and some more normal:

    The Trapper = Mr. MacMillan

    The Wraith = Ding Dong

    The Hillbilly = The Redneck

    The Nurse = Sally

    The Shape = Myers, or "Oh God, no!"

    The Hag = The Witch

    The Doctor = Dr. Hibbert

    The Huntress = The Huntress

    The Cannibal = #Can you feel my lovebuzz#

    The Nightmare = Molesting bastard

    The Pig = Amanda

    The Clown = Jezza

    The Spirit = GGEZ

    The Legion = The Red Stripe Renegades

    The Plague = Adiris, the Goddess

    The Ghost Face = Teabagging Tosspot

    The Demogorgon = The Budding

    The Oni = Devil

    The Deathslinger = Clint

    The Executioner = Fear itself

    The Blight = Pinball Wizard

    The Twins = Victor and Hugo (old cartoon)

    The Trickster = What's the point in you?

    The Nemesis = S.T.A.R.S

  • Susie Legion in the yellow bunny outfit actually lol Huntress is Mordeo, but I never

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    Greetings DbD players, it's time for a new question!

    If I see a Hag in my game, I'd be like "It's Haggy". What about you? Do you have nicknames for your killers? Feel free to share.

    Here in Italy, we commonly call the Wraith "Il campanaro" which means umh idk how to translate it, the bell man(?) because the wraith has a bell which in italian is translated to "campana". Also I call my Demo "peppe"

  • @Cutiaddu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260652/what-nicknames-do-you-call-your-killers

    Here in Italy, we commonly call the Wraith "Il campanaro" which means umh idk how to translate it, the bell man(?) because the wraith has a bell which in italian is translated to "campana". Also I call my Demo "peppe"

    The literal translation would be something like "the bell ringer".

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2310942#Comment_2310942

    The literal translation would be something like "the bell ringer".

    Oh ok thanks!

  • Prego!

    (For non-Italian speakers, that's the Italian equivalent of "You're welcome!")

  • @TatsuiChiyo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2310448#Comment_2310448

    Susie Legion in the yellow bunny outfit actually lol Huntress is Mordeo, but I never

    I really like seeing the bunny outfits on Legion. Probably their best outfits imo.

  • @Cutiaddu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/260652/what-nicknames-do-you-call-your-killers

    Here in Italy, we commonly call the Wraith "Il campanaro" which means umh idk how to translate it, the bell man(?) because the wraith has a bell which in italian is translated to "campana". Also I call my Demo "peppe"

    That's interesting, thanks for sharing.

  • So if I do not have a nickname I simply call them their in game name. HOWEVER

    Wraith = Ding ding
    Hillbilly = Billy
    Nurse = Angry Tissue (If I am feeling spicy)
    Huntress = Axe Lady
    Shape = Mikey, Michaelllllll, Myers, Stinky
    Hag = stinky
    Doctor = mr giggles
    Cannibal = Bubba
    Nightmare = Freddy
    Animatronic = robot freddy
    The Pig = Piggy
    Clown = chain smoker
    Plague = Vommy Mommy
    Ghostface = Ghostie
    Demogorgon = Puppy
    Deathslinger = Pew pew
    Blight = Fast as ######### boi
    Nemesis = Nemy
    Artist = Birb lady
    Onryo = Sadako or ring lady
    Mastermind = Wesky
    Skull merchant = Mommy
    Xenomorph = Alien puppy
    Good guy = Little ######### or chucky
    Unknown = Ew
    lich = Vecna
    Dracula = Drac or owrooroo
    houndmaster = puppy lady
    Ghoul = A good time
    Krasue = Um put your skin on..
    Pinhead = Welp thats game

    AND last but not least
    The Executioner = Dorito Daddy, Phead, Pyramid Head. (99.9% of the time its dorito daddy)

  • The Trapper = No real name for him more like a suprised "holy ######### someone plays trapper"

    The Wraith = Ding Dong

    The Hillbilly = Billy Vanilly

    The Nurse = that b*t*h

    The Shape = Mr Michael Myers Schmitz

    The Hag = Haggy

    The Doctor = Doctor Bibber

    The Huntress = Mommy

    The Cannibal = Hubba Bubba

    The Nightmare = Freddy with the Spagethi Arms

    The Pig = Miss Piggy

    The Clown = Ronald Mc Donald

    The Spirit = Gas leak

    The Legion = The Harem

    The Plague = Vommy Mommy

    The Ghost Face = Scream

    The Demogorgon = Demodoggo

    The Oni = Onichan or I am singing in German Oni hier kommt der Genuss~

    The Deathslinger = Cowboy

    The Executioner = Daddy!!! (I am a Cheryl main)

    The Blight = Flipper

    The Twins = The tripplets Charlotte is ugly enough for two

    The Trickster = Der Wi**ser

    The Nemesis = Neon Nemesis Evangelion

    The Artist = Birb lady


    The Onryo = Sadako


    The Mastermind = Mr Weskers~ Bring me a dream~


    The Skull merchant = OF girl


    The Xenomorph = Alien


    The Good guy = Chucky or Tiffy


    The Unknown = Dwight


    The Lich = Grandpa


    The Dracula = Nanana Batman~


    The Houndmaster = Doggo


    The Ghoul = Sucker Jump


    The Krasue = Head Lady


    The Pinhead = He came~

  • sniff sniff

    Do I smell a necro-thread?

  • @THE_Crazy_Hyena said:

    sniff sniff

    Do I smell a necro-thread?

    50,000 people used to post here...now it's a ghost town

  • @Scream_Queen865 said:

    Doctor-Doctor of love

    Deathslinger-Legion with a string

    Ghost face-Claudette with a mask

    Michael-Uncle Mike

    Clown-Fat boy

    Freddy-Fredrick

    The Huntress-Mrs. Tapp

    Everyone else I just cuss.

    lol I call Clown “Fatboy” as well.

    EDIT: whoa, hold up- did a fight break out in here?? There are a TON of people who posted here who are now banned. First time seeing this…

  • Trapper = Trason

    Wraith = Bell guy

    Plague = Pukey chick

    Deathalinger = ghost rider (the other guy from the movie)

    Skull Merchant = Skull Mommy

    Rize = Ghoul Mommy

    Krasue = spaghetti head

    Vecna = game over

    Nemisis = nemi

    Wesker = tunnel man

    Springtrap = tunnel bunny

    Artist = Bird lady

    Houndmaster = big Burtha

    Legion = -_-

    Blight = bouncing off walls guy

  • And as apose to thr nicknames above, when playing as certain killers i tried to change my name as a joke

    Artist = Bird is the word

    Plague = Taste the rainbow

    Deathslinger = GET OVER HERE!!!

    Pig = Sexy Bacon

    Wesker = Swiffer WeskJet

    Xenomorph = swallowed a bug

    Dracula = Lord of Dankness

    Doctor = Dr zap n bonk

  • Best reference right there. What a legendary campaign.

    As for killer nicknames I use these:
    Wraith = Bing Bong
    Hillbilly = Billy Boy / Mr. Chainsaw
    Myers = Stalky Boy
    Pig = Piggy / Miss Piggy
    Clown = Tubby
    Leatherface = Bubba / Tomtoms
    Legion = Snoozefest / Mending Simulator / Smileyface / Paper plate face man
    Plague = Vommy Mommy
    Demogorgon = Demo / Demodoggy
    Deathslinger = Bang Bang / Yeehaw
    Blight = Sonic
    Artist = Caw Caw
    Nemesis = Big Boy / Nemmy
    Pinhead = I Came
    Sadako = Ringu / TV's
    Dredge = Dyson 3000
    Singularity = Aimlock
    Wesker = 7 Minutes / Weskin' Time
    Unknown = Weirdo
    Vecna = Boss
    Dracula (True Form) = Final Boss
    Dracula (Wolf form) = Doggo
    Houndmaster = Pirate Lady
    Ghoul (Kaneki) = Auwghuaeeee (kaneki noises) / Tryhard
    Ghoul (Rize) = Anime Girl
    Springtrap = Freddy / Faz / Bunnysuit
    Glitchtrap = Shhhhh
    Yellow Rabbit = Dude in a suit
    Krasue = That damn head! / Mushroom lady.

  • I Call My Unknown, Mr Limp. Because of his Design of him Limping.

    I Call Springtrap, SpringBoy like I always called him in fnaf Games.

    I Call My Demogorgon, Screamy Because he Screams alot after everything he does.

    My final Killer is Clown, I call him Laughy because I love his laugh every time he hits a survivor

  • While I disagree with reviving dead posts I do like the question, so I'll answer.

    Trapper - Daddy
    Wraith - Mr. Bing Bong
    Hillbilly - Hillbilly Bob
    Nurse - Stupid Sally
    Demogorgon - Demodog/Cumogorgon
    Shape - Michelle
    Pyramid Head - Triangle Face
    Springtrap - The man behind the slaughter/Springy
    Wesker - Bert
    Xeno - Semenorph (Because of the juggernaut skin)
    Unknown - Dwight
    Leatherface - Big Boy Bubba

  • Pyramid Head - Bucket Head

  • Nemesis - Balumba xd

  • Someone called Blight a 'professional tweaker' and that has resonated in my head ever since.

  • My friend makes up names for them. The one that sticks in my head is when they call Legion 'Wub Wub' because of the chase/terror radius

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/2305746#Comment_2305746

    lol I call Clown “Fatboy” as well.

    EDIT: whoa, hold up- did a fight break out in here?? There are a TON of people who posted here who are now banned. First time seeing this…

    No fight. This thread is just over 4 years old and @MadamTigs necroed it. (Necroing = Posting in a long, long dead thread.)

    Normally that is frowned upon in the forums because most often the topic of the thread and arguments in the discussion are long out of date.

    But in this case I would say it's relatively okay because the topic has nothing to to with the state of the game, like balancing, patches or the like.

1 2 ›