Which survivor looks lot like you?

Title. You can answer for physical appearance or personal characteristics or for both.

I am starting game;


For physical appearance, i will go for Dwight. But except glasses.

For personal characteristics, i will go for Kate. She has sweet heart and cares so much people. Loves to make them happy. That is same for me, sometimes i forget my own troubles because i am listening and trying help my friends.

Comments

  • Cheryl for physical, but with the brown hair.

    Felix for the character. He is an introvert as I am.

  • Physically, I'm definitely more Dwight than anything else.

    Personality is probably a mix between Bill and Cheryl.

  • physically (face wise): quentin

    physically (body wise): hag

    personality: victor

  • @BioX said:

    physically (face wise): quentin

    physically (body wise): hag

    personality: victor

    I can not dream you buddy. Give us more info

  • @BioX said:

    physically (face wise): quentin

    physically (body wise): hag

    personality: victor

    Send nudes in pm, I'll send you shrek pics in return

  • Kate

    Blonde hair, slightly curly, idk if she had blue eyes tho. Personality wise too I'm very interested in music and I play every kind of guitars

  • In terms of both physique and personality, I'd say I'm a mixture of Dwight and Felix.

    In what proportion, I'll leave it to your imagination.

  • @BioX said:

    physically (face wise): quentin

    physically (body wise): hag

    personality: victor

    Wait until Quentin gets a rework. 😭

  • Physically, probably Jeff, but I shave, have shorter hair and am a woman, but it's hard to find tall, tubby trans women in videogames.

    Personality... Yeah, probably also Jeff but without the drinking. I like a quiet life of art with my pets.

    Biggest male crush, also Jeff. Guess I'm a narcissist.

  • Jake looks like me if i had black hair and had good eyesight

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Physically, probably Jeff, but I shave, have shorter hair and am a woman, but it's hard to find tall, tubby trans women in videogames.

    Personality... Yeah, probably also Jeff but without the drinking. I like a quiet life of art with my pets.

    Biggest male crush, also Jeff. Guess I'm a narcissist.

    You have to ask Jeff for date buddy :)

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Physically, probably Jeff, but I shave, have shorter hair and am a woman, but it's hard to find tall, tubby trans women in videogames.

    Personality... Yeah, probably also Jeff but without the drinking. I like a quiet life of art with my pets.

    Biggest male crush, also Jeff. Guess I'm a narcissist.

    Well you could get Quentin so take it as luck 😂

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Physically, probably Jeff, but I shave, have shorter hair and am a woman, but it's hard to find tall, tubby trans women in videogames.

    Personality... Yeah, probably also Jeff but without the drinking. I like a quiet life of art with my pets.

    Biggest male crush, also Jeff. Guess I'm a narcissist.

    Cats? 😻

  • I look the most like Felix. I even have pictures of myself where my hair is almost exactly the same lol

  • I look the most like Jeff but also Quentin a bit

    For personality I’m a metal head and like art so try guess

  • None really, but if I have to choose I'd say leon because we have a very similar hair style (except my hair is much darker) and somewhat similar facial structure. I'd say mainly with our eyes and nose.

    As for personality I'm a mix of feng min and kate. Because I'm a loser with no friends who plays video games but I also love music and I'm nice sometimes.

  • None of them really, there are a few that have similar features / clothing styles to me however these are spread across a few different survivors. The closest to me though would probably be a combination of Nea and Jeff, both appearance and personality wise.

  • The closest to someone I look is maybe Felix, but even then that's a huge stretch and it's really only the blonde-hair part we have in common.

    Personality wise, either Ace or Quentin.

  • None, to be honest.

    Some survivors have blonde hair, like me, but thats about it.

  • All the ones who said they look like Dweet......you handsome devils. You're very lucky.

  • Face between Cheryl and Jill with Elodie's body.

    For personal characteristics, i think Zarina. taking care of other's feelings first.

  • In terms of physicality, I'm probably the closest to Dwight. I wear glasses, and have a similar body type and hairstyle. The only major difference is my hair is more so brown than black.

    Personality wise, I guess I'm close to Felix? Determined and driven when it comes to things I like, but also very introverted.

  • I look like a mixture of plague, blight and oni: a tall, festering pile of garbage with bad posture and a face that looks like it made forceful contact with a brick wall multiple times

  • For me I look a lot like Felix, blond hair, blue eyes and general facial structure.

    But personality wise I'm a lot like Feng, someone who had a lot of potential but fell into a pit of self destruction.

  • Body: Jane

    Face: trapper

    Feet: wraith


    I'd like to see wraith get a pair of sandals this summer

  • Élodie, but with tighter curls.

  • Felix - light brown/ dark blonde hair, hairstyle is not the same but similar, tall, slim, german lol

    Don't know about personality, i don't really read the lore.

  • None, they all fall short on my Grandeur/ Splendor.

  • Felix face with bald Dweard head and beard and David body with Jane's ass.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Title. You can answer for physical appearance or personal characteristics or for both.

    I am starting game;

    For physical appearance, i will go for Dwight. But except glasses.

    For personal characteristics, i will go for Kate. She has sweet heart and cares so much people. Loves to make them happy. That is same for me, sometimes i forget my own troubles because i am listening and trying help my friends.

    Hard to say. Maybe David with Scuffy Beard or Jeff without long hairs

  • Jeff, physically, is the closest I have (though I don't really have any really close rep) and bevause of it I absolutely despise the character with all my being.

  • Felix is basically me in all the ways.

    Well, besides being constantly sacrificed to a cosmic-horror spider deity at least.

  • Physically, Dwight is probably the closest to looking like me, but I also share a few similarities with Jeff.

    Character-wise... yeah, it's still Dwight. We're both complete loser nerds who somehow end up as the leader of the group. There's also a mix of Min being a lone wolf gamer in there (yeah, a lone wolf leader, don't ask how that works, I've been trying to figure that out myself).

  • Élodie and/or Claudette. I have Élodie's hair texture and skin tone, but I also wear glasses and am awkward.

  • Uhh, sort of like a mix between David and Jeff

    Personality wise I'd say maybe Dwight but not exactly

  • Feng with a little of felix in terms of personality

    And for how I look like...I have felix's hair just a bit messy and for my face...None of the current survivors are similar to my face

    For the body type It's jake lol

  • physically (body) - Jane Romero

    physically (face) - Cheryl (with black hair)

    personality - Claudette :)

  • Dwight, we both has black hair, thick glasses we can't see without, and dopey faces

  • Physically, Cheryl but with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair.

    Personality wise, I guess a mix between Kate and Jeff. Caring a lot about others, but also quiet and very anxious.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Title. You can answer for physical appearance or personal characteristics or for both.

    I am starting game;

    For physical appearance, i will go for Dwight. But except glasses.

    For personal characteristics, i will go for Kate. She has sweet heart and cares so much people. Loves to make them happy. That is same for me, sometimes i forget my own troubles because i am listening and trying help my friends.

    Imagine a male version of Zarina. That's basically me.

  • @ryankickassrb said:

    For me I look a lot like Felix, blond hair, blue eyes and general facial structure.

    But personality wise I'm a lot like Feng, someone who had a lot of potential but fell into a pit of self destruction.

    If you look like Felix, you're automatically hot.

  • I'm honestly not sure. I'd probably say Kate face-wise and Nancy body-wise.

    Only differences would be I have long dirty-blonde hair, a bigger nose & smaller lips. As for the jawline from Kate & the flat-as-a-board body from Nancy.. it's pretty spot-on. Not sure what color Kate's eyes are so I'm not going to comment on that.

    As for personality, I'd say I'm a mix between Felix, Feng & Kate. I'm an introvert that loves to make others happy as well as having videogames as a hobby.

  • Looks dwight + quentin ( quentins clothes with a dwight nerdy face) but my skin is darker.

    Personality Felix + Yunjin ( Im a introverted ######### 😥)

  • I'd say a mix between Dwight and Jake