Dream cosmetic for your killer or survivor?

What's an idea you would absolutely love for your killer or survivor?

Edit: I'm also aspiring to be an artist as well, I suck at the moment. But I would love to hear all of your ideas so I may bring them to life

Comments

  • Give Yui a street racing cosmetic with a helmet please.

  • A C'thulhu themed skin for Blight would be dope!

  • if they actually moddled the characters it would be cool to have maskless legion

  • @Dpooly said:

    A C'thulhu themed skin for Blight would be dope!

    Challenge accepted haha

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    if they actually moddled the characters it would be cool to have maskless legion

    Ah that's a good idea, I'd like that

  • I'm a big L4D Fan

    Bill, But as Gnome Chompski

    Ace, but cosplaying as Nick (Left 4 Dead 2, similar to the outfits Dwight, Jake, Meg, and Claudette have)

  • For Freddy:

    1.jpg

    For Kate:

    Sailor Costume:

    2.jpg


  • I don't enjoy playing Demogorgon but I would absolutely LOVE a puppy/dog skin for him since he's formerly known as Demodoggo. Add in a petting animation for that specific skin and BHVR would make millions.

  • image.png

    Early Concept Dwight outfit

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    What's an idea you would absolutely love for your killer or survivor?

    Edit: I'm also aspiring to be an artist as well, I suck at the moment. But I would love to hear all of your ideas so I may bring them to life

    A quiet place monster for demogorgon

  • that will be tough, but give me plently of time

  • Wings. Like big bulky angel wings and what not that are huge and stick out like a sore thumb. All sorts of wings.

    Also pets that follow you around (but maybe only you can see) also swimsuits.

    Yes.

  • @GannTM said:

    Give Yui a street racing cosmetic with a helmet please.

    Please yes. Give the biker a bike helmet please

  • We Yui mains deserve it :D

  • Shirtless Feli- *gets shot*

  • Even though I don't really play her anymore, I've always wanted Sadako and Kayako skins for Spirit. If you want something really horrifying, Komomo from Imprint (with the needles).

    With a minimum amount of effort, Spirit's bandages could be turned into ribbon for a great Christmas set.

    DVkF7ilV4AAzy9y.jpg

    For Kate, my main main survivor, I'll say a French maid outfit.

    I also play as Yui, and she deserves a Japanese race queen outfit. Hell yes.

    racequeen.jpg


  • I desperately want a pre-infection Plague skin. The rift skin was a step in the right direction (even if they messed with her face), but a step ain't the full leap. Gimme this lady.

    Adiris.png


  • Shirtless Myers!. ๐Ÿ˜

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    What's an idea you would absolutely love for your killer or survivor?

    Edit: I'm also aspiring to be an artist as well, I suck at the moment. But I would love to hear all of your ideas so I may bring them to life

    all hallows and frosty eyes on nea... every other idea is meaningless to me.......

  • @Laluzi said:

    I desperately want a pre-infection Plague skin. The rift skin was a step in the right direction (even if they messed with her face), but a step ain't the full leap. Gimme this lady.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Y82WICZGIAYI/adiris.png

    If that skin come to game, i am gonna be Plague main my friend. And i face with that woman as survivor, i will sacrifice myself for her.

  • Salvatore Moreau Blight..... It's just a perfect fit... ๐Ÿ˜”

  • Untitled Image

    and outfit for Jeff inspired by The Dude. The bathrobe and sandals would be great, sunglasses as well.

  • I want a music festival/coachella outfit for Kate. Long hair, a fringy jacket with tassels on the sleeves, shorts and boots.

    (I also uploaded my best attempt at making a music festival kate


    A351FAE3-49CC-46DB-976A-D887B7E60B1F.jpeg 13F35642-C61C-4D24-8C16-DDC06FF59CEF.jpeg


  • how to see my ideal cosmetics

    1. Go to google
    2. Type Goth
    3. Done
  • Jeff in some kind of painter outfit.

    Clown in more basic clothing with less makeup

  • @VESSEL said:

    how to see my ideal cosmetics

    1. Go to google
    2. Type Goth
    3. Done

    I second this.

  • Completely naked David.

  • The one cosmetic I'd buy in a heartbeat is a Jacket legendary skin for the Trickster, from Hotline Miami. It would fit almost perfectly, come on!

    Others would probably be:

    -Modern day Plague. Like, ripped open surgical mask, hospital scrubs, wrecked IV drip as a weapon or headdress, tubes poking into her body, bandages, etc. Like a Patient Zero.

    -Blighted Twins, with Charlotte as a nearly headless, withered husk with her chest cavity exposed. Fully body horror stuff. Ideally you'd want blighted Victor, but he doesn't change with cosmetics for some reason.

    -Crab Hag. Shell on her back, crab claw hand, barnacles all over her body - it's baffling how they haven't done this yet for that Waterside Massacre collection

  • Banana Dwight or Taco Dwight xD

  • Nemesis's battle-damaged stage 1 (RE3 Remake):

    image.png

    Stage 2 Nemesis (RE3 Original):

    image.png


  • Gunslinger is not my main, but I REALLY like him. And if he ever got a cosmetic that made him look like Alister Vale during Orden Ogan's "Gunman" album, I'd probably snap it up and switch mains because I played the HELL out the title track years ago.

    image.png

    "The toll of the warning bell

    My boots sink in bullet shells

    I have become an outlaw, nightmare of the damned

    The hangman left the scaffold

    I took him out, still blindfold

    I made this place a ghost town, painted the lanes red

    I'll find you

    I'll hunt you down

    I'll be your final nightmare"

  • Mother Miranda Plague skin

  • A waterfront massacre outfit for Twins. It's based on the idea of what the Twins would look like if they had to blend in at a beach with a lot of people.

    Head: Sunscreen and sunglasses, with a sunhat on top.

    Body: Orange dress with a baby pouch that is angled so it looks like Victor is in it. On the back, the hay bale is replaced with towels, the tea set with sippy cups, and a beach umbrella and stroller are also stored there.

    Weapon: A fractured life preserver (or an anchor, haven't decided yet)

  • Micro bikini Jane

  • Old time Diving Suit for Deathslinger

  • For Survivor, this on Jake

    image.png


    For Killer, Demo mixed with this

    image.png


    Can you tell i like the colour black?