Why do I have to de-pip because I get camped?

Seriously. Why the hell do I have to de-pip just because the killer decides to stand 3 inches from my face and BM me on hook?

I'm not talking about endgame camping either, I'm talking about camping from the literal beginning of the game. Obviously I didn't have a chance to do anything, why do I get punished for it? You'd think the game would provide you with a safety pip (no pips, no depips) but nope.

Happened to me 4 times today. Jeez.

Comments

  • Because you didn't do enough to pip. Killers who camp also depip, if survivors rush the gens. Why should you get a safety pip because of how you lost or how quickly you lost?

  • I don't think they'll rework much on the pips, since they'll be almost obsolete when the new mmr launches.

  • Yeah thats kinda how the game sometimes works, there's almost nothing you can do about it unless you're playing on a well-coordinated swf.

    Tbh, try not to give any attention to the rank system or pips in general, bc it's not even a good system to begin with. There's too many flaws with it so I really don't care about it at all.

  • Becuse you got caught and killer used that advantage ?

  • @Orion said:

    Because you didn't do enough to pip. Killers who camp also depip, if survivors rush the gens. Why should you get a safety pip because of how you lost or how quickly you lost?

    There's a difference between survivors rushing gens and being camped on hook.

    If the killer couldn't stop the gens quick enough then that's their fault. Blame the devs for the gen speeds even, but a survivor being camped never had a chance in the first place.

  • @Polishnope said:

    Becuse you got caught and killer used that advantage ?

    There is no advantage as the killer just de-pips from doing that anyway. The only reason why someone would do that is to ruin somebody else's day, and if you don't see a problem with that then I don't know what to say.

    Hey that rhymed.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Yeah thats kinda how the game sometimes works, there's almost nothing you can do about it unless you're playing on a well-coordinated swf.

    Tbh, try not to give any attention to the rank system or pips in general, bc it's not even a good system to begin with. There's too many flaws with it so I really don't care about it at all.

    @Tsulan said:

    I don't think they'll rework much on the pips, since they'll be almost obsolete when the new mmr launches.

    Yeah, you guys are right. I won't worry about it too much but I just found it strange.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224800#Comment_2224800

    There's a difference between survivors rushing gens and being camped on hook.

    If the killer couldn't stop the gens quick enough then that's their fault. Blame the devs for the gen speeds even, but a survivor being camped never had a chance in the first place.

    You're being such an hypocrite. So if I don't feel like tryharding and being in 4 places at once I deserve to have the match end in 2 minutes and get tbagged at the gates? Meanwhile you can't loop even if your life depended on it and it's because of the evil camper? You could always try to learn how to loop, use pallets, vaults and hide so the killer won't caught you and camp you.

  • @AngryKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224827#Comment_2224827

    You're being such an hypocrite. So if I don't feel like tryharding and being in 4 places at once I deserve to have the match end in 2 minutes and get tbagged at the gates? Meanwhile you can't loop even if your life depended on it and it's because of the evil camper? You could always try to learn how to loop, use pallets, vaults and hide so the killer won't caught you and camp you.

    It doesn't matter if I loop the killer for 5 gens, I will still de-pip. Killers don't have someone constantly holding them back from playing the game and almost always will safety pip every game even if all 4 survivors escape. There's a difference.

    And I do agree on gen speeds being wack. I hate playing killer because of it.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224840#Comment_2224840

    It doesn't matter if I loop the killer for 5 gens, I will still de-pip. Killers don't have someone constantly holding them back from playing the game and almost always will safety pip every game even if all 4 survivors escape. There's a difference.

    And I do agree on gen speeds being wack. I hate playing killer because of it.

    • almost always will safety pip every game even if all 4 survivors escape.

    Ah, you don't play killer. Makes sense.

  • @AngryKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224853#Comment_2224853

    • almost always will safety pip every game even if all 4 survivors escape.

    Ah, you don't play killer. Makes sense.

    Yep.. if you get a decent amount of hooks, you won't de-pip? I don't see what you're missing here.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224808#Comment_2224808

    There is no advantage as the killer just de-pips from doing that anyway. The only reason why someone would do that is to ruin somebody else's day, and if you don't see a problem with that then I don't know what to say.

    Hey that rhymed.

    "There is no advantage as the killer just de-pips from doing that anyway."

    You're assuming that killer counts a pip as a win or de-pip as a loss.

    Although now that you mention piping, would getting camped also lower your MMR whenever that comes out? If yes ouch.

    A possible solution would be to rate the survivors as a team rather than the individual since, you know, they're a team lol. Then even if you're camped you can safety or whatever with the time you buy your teammates. If that applies to BP as well as it would help in that department. Might also help with those that just try to sacrifice themselves if they even think they might be getting camped.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224855#Comment_2224855

    Yep.. if you get a decent amount of hooks, you won't de-pip? I don't see what you're missing here.

    If you have such an easy time getting a decent amount of hooks as killer why do you have such a hard time touching at least 1 gen, doing 1 unhook and running from the killer for at least 30 seconds? It's not that hard to get a safety pip as survivor.

  • @AngryKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224863#Comment_2224863

    If you have such an easy time getting a decent amount of hooks as killer why do you have such a hard time touching at least 1 gen, doing 1 unhook and running from the killer for at least 30 seconds? It's not that hard to get a safety pip as survivor.

    This shows that you don't play survivor because if you're getting chased the entire match then you clearly can't do any of that. Come on dude.

  • @MrPenguin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224832#Comment_2224832

    "There is no advantage as the killer just de-pips from doing that anyway."

    You're assuming that killer counts a pip as a win or de-pip as a loss.

    Although now that you mention piping, would getting camped also lower your MMR whenever that comes out? If yes ouch.

    A possible solution would be to rate the survivors as a team rather than the individual since, you know, they're a team lol. Then even if you're camped you can safety or whatever with the time you buy your teammates. If that applies to BP as well as it would help in that department. Might also help with those that just try to sacrifice themselves if they even think they might be getting camped.

    I completely agree with you. Finally a solution!

    I don't understand why DBD hasn't done this yet considering other team games have this sort of system implemented and you'd think it would be the same here.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224894#Comment_2224894

    This shows that you don't play survivor because if you're getting chased the entire match then you clearly can't do any of that. Come on dude.

    You can't get chased the entire match. You literally start the game as far away as possible from the killer and right next to a gen. There are plenty of times in which you're not gonna be chased, and if you're being chased, then why couldn't you lose the killer? pass him around to another survivor? hide in a locker or something?

    If killers are tunneling you so much then why not use lucky break + iron will and other perks to lose the killer? or spine chill so you avoid the killer the whole match?

  • The pip system if highly flawed. You can easily de-pip despite successfully escaping whilst significantly outperforming your team. I don’t think any other game punishes players for performing well and successfully achieving the end goal.

  • @AngryKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224899#Comment_2224899

    You can't get chased the entire match. You literally start the game as far away as possible from the killer and right next to a gen. There are plenty of times in which you're not gonna be chased, and if you're being chased, then why couldn't you lose the killer? pass him around to another survivor? hide in a locker or something?

    If killers are tunneling you so much then why not use lucky break + iron will and other perks to lose the killer? or spine chill so you avoid the killer the whole match?

    You shouldn't have to have perks to avoid this type of thing. This goes for both sides. Survivors shouldn't have to have Iron Will and Lucky Break and killers shouldn't have to have Ruin or Pop to slow down gens. There is many problems in this game regarding both sides and need to be addressed instead of swiped under the rug.

  • @El_Gingero said:

    The pip system if highly flawed. You can easily de-pip despite successfully escaping whilst significantly outperforming your team. I don’t think any other game punishes players for performing well and successfully achieving the end goal.

    I agree. This game can also punish killers for doing their literal goal, killing, if the game thinks it's too early to end it. Isn't that the stupidest thing ever?

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224840#Comment_2224840

    It doesn't matter if I loop the killer for 5 gens, I will still de-pip. Killers don't have someone constantly holding them back from playing the game and almost always will safety pip every game even if all 4 survivors escape. There's a difference.

    And I do agree on gen speeds being wack. I hate playing killer because of it.

    I can tell you with absolute certainty that when you run the killer for 5 gens, you will not depip mate.

    Been there done that, have ran killers for 5 gens and died on my 1st or 2nd hook and still safety pipped or pipped.

    Killers will only safety pip when all survivor escape if they have enough hooks.

    If you have less then 9 hooks as killer than you will depip.

    If you kill or insta down every survivor you will depip, and on rare occasions you safety pip.

    😉

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224840#Comment_2224840

    It doesn't matter if I loop the killer for 5 gens, I will still de-pip. Killers don't have someone constantly holding them back from playing the game and almost always will safety pip every game even if all 4 survivors escape. There's a difference.

    And I do agree on gen speeds being wack. I hate playing killer because of it.

    You loop the killer for 5 gens and you will definitely safety pip.

    You're looping the killer for 5 gens and you're thinking... the killer is... stopping you from playing the game?

    So you think this is a hold R1/M1 simulator?

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224853#Comment_2224853

    I can tell you with absolute certainty that when you run the killer for 5 gens, you will not depip mate.

    Been there done that, have ran killers for 5 gens and died on my 1st or 2nd hook and still safety pipped or pipped.

    Killers will only safety pip when all survivor escape if they have enough hooks.

    If you have less then 9 hooks as killer than you will depip.

    If you kill or insta down every survivor you will depip, and on rare occasions you safety pip.

    😉

    As mentioned in my other reply to someone else, I understand there are other problems such as killers de-pipping for doing their literal objective too fast. Both sides need fixing regarding issues like this.

    I can assure you that I almost always de-pip when I run the killer around all game considering I didn't fulfill any of the other categories. It shouldn't even matter if I ran the killer for 5 gens because even if it was 1, it's still a problem.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224853#Comment_2224853

    You loop the killer for 5 gens and you will definitely safety pip.

    You're looping the killer for 5 gens and you're thinking... the killer is... stopping you from playing the game?

    So you think this is a hold R1/M1 simulator?

    It shouldn't matter if I loop them all game. If I'm getting facecamped until I die whether it's on 1 gen or 5, they are stopping me from playing the game.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224954#Comment_2224954

    It shouldn't matter if I loop them all game. If I'm getting facecamped until I die whether it's on 1 gen or 5, they are stopping me from playing the game.

    So what was that 10 minute chase that allowed the other survivors to complete the objective? Is that not the game too?

    Do you just want to hide in a bush until the exit opens and claim you won by playing stealthy?

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224961#Comment_2224961

    So what was that 10 minute chase that allowed the other survivors to complete the objective? Is that not the game too?

    Do you just want to hide in a bush until the exit opens and claim you won by playing stealthy?

    I'm not talking about looping. I'm talking about being facecamped.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224963#Comment_2224963

    I'm not talking about looping. I'm talking about being facecamped.

    "It shouldn't matter if I loop them all game. If I'm getting facecamped until I die whether it's on 1 gen or 5, they are stopping me from playing the game."

    You've played the game! You got caught, you lost.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224971#Comment_2224971

    "It shouldn't matter if I loop them all game. If I'm getting facecamped until I die whether it's on 1 gen or 5, they are stopping me from playing the game."

    You've played the game! You got caught, you lost.

    The actual post was about facecamping. Sure, you replied to a reply about looping. But the original argument was about facecamping.

    I'm mainly talking about average matches where, you know, you might loop the killer for 2 gens and not all 5 unless they're dog-crap or you're just a god at the game.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    Seriously. Why the hell do I have to de-pip just because the killer decides to stand 3 inches from my face and BM me on hook?

    I'm not talking about endgame camping either, I'm talking about camping from the literal beginning of the game. Obviously I didn't have a chance to do anything, why do I get punished for it? You'd think the game would provide you with a safety pip (no pips, no depips) but nope.

    Happened to me 4 times today. Jeez.

    Sometimes bad things happen to good people? :) But I think Hamlet said it best:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9lpnMoxrhw


  • Probably the same reason why you can pip even if you die

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    Seriously. Why the hell do I have to de-pip just because the killer decides to stand 3 inches from my face and BM me on hook?

    I'm not talking about endgame camping either, I'm talking about camping from the literal beginning of the game. Obviously I didn't have a chance to do anything, why do I get punished for it? You'd think the game would provide you with a safety pip (no pips, no depips) but nope.

    Happened to me 4 times today. Jeez.

    You didn’t do enough beforehand. Which means you’re probably not doing enough to avoid detection at the beginning of a match. Play a bit more cautiously.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253261/why-do-i-have-to-de-pip-because-i-get-camped

    You didn’t do enough beforehand. Which means you’re probably not doing enough to avoid detection at the beginning of a match. Play a bit more cautiously.

    Sure, that's a temporary solution, but I still think it should be addressed.

  • To be fair, I do think survivors on the hook should get some kind of 'distraction bonus' when other survivors complete gens.

    Something like 500 BP whenever a generator is repaired while you are hooked.

    That way you're not entirely cheated out of objective points if you spend the whole match engaging the killer in a chase.

  • @Seraphor said:

    To be fair, I do think survivors on the hook should get some kind of 'distraction bonus' when other survivors complete gens.

    Something like 500 BP whenever a generator is repaired while you are hooked.

    That way you're not entirely cheated out of objective points if you spend the whole match engaging the killer in a chase.

    That'd be perfect.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224920#Comment_2224920

    As mentioned in my other reply to someone else, I understand there are other problems such as killers de-pipping for doing their literal objective too fast. Both sides need fixing regarding issues like this.

    I can assure you that I almost always de-pip when I run the killer around all game considering I didn't fulfill any of the other categories. It shouldn't even matter if I ran the killer for 5 gens because even if it was 1, it's still a problem.

    Oh I absolutely agree with you that the pip system is not a good way anymore these days.

    But i have run multiple killers for the entire match and never touched a gen or anything and still pipped or safety pipped.

    Whenever you are in chase and the other 3 survivors do gens and cleanse totems, than you get points for that too, as long as you're in a chase.

    When you are out of a chase or just walk around the map, you won't get any points from you fellow survivors.

    This is all in red ranks btw, but ye the pip system is pretty outdated and need a fresh look at.

    Especially now with all the possible different scenarios.

  • The best way to discourage facecamping, is something Tru3 said some time ago.

    I don't know exactly how he said it but it was somewhere around these lines.

    "reward the killer more when he hooks different survivors aka fresh hooks.

    If the killer goes for the unhooked person then give him less points, or maybe no points for that hook at all"

    Again I can't remember his exact words, but it was something like that.

    And personally I would look at the time it took for you to get hooked as survivor.

    Like did you get found and downed by the killer withing say maybe 2 minutes or something and you die on you first hook because the killer is facecamping you?

    Than safe pip

    Do you run the killer for say 5 gens or longer than a X amount of time, then be judged accordingly to what you have done before and during that time.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    The best way to discourage facecamping, is something Tru3 said some time ago.

    I don't know exactly how he said it but it was somewhere around these lines.

    "reward the killer more when he hooks different survivors aka fresh hooks.

    If the killer goes for the unhooked person then give him less points, or maybe no points for that hook at all"

    Again I can't remember his exact words, but it was something like that.

    And personally I would look at the time it took for you to get hooked as survivor.

    Like did you get found and downed by the killer withing say maybe 2 minutes or something and you die on you first hook because the killer is facecamping you?

    Than safe pip

    Do you run the killer for say 5 gens or longer than a X amount of time, then be judged accordingly to what you have done before and during that time.

    That's the thing, I don't think this change would help much because if the killer is doing it from the start of the match then they are just doing it to ruin somebody's day, therefore more or less blood points wouldn't affect anything since they probably don't care if they de-pip anyways.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    Seriously. Why the hell do I have to de-pip just because the killer decides to stand 3 inches from my face and BM me on hook?

    I'm not talking about endgame camping either, I'm talking about camping from the literal beginning of the game. Obviously I didn't have a chance to do anything, why do I get punished for it? You'd think the game would provide you with a safety pip (no pips, no depips) but nope.

    Happened to me 4 times today. Jeez.

    This is called 'losing'. It happens sometimes when you play a game.

  • @Orion said:

    Because you didn't do enough to pip. Killers who camp also depip, if survivors rush the gens. Why should you get a safety pip because of how you lost or how quickly you lost?

    Doesn't matter, if you're being camped, you're freeing pressure from you teammates to do objectives.

    You SHOULD get credit for generator progress, healing, totems, and so on that your team does.

    Of course, this alone won't be much to pip, but say you got chased for a while then camped since the killer got salty. The camping credit you get should make the difference!

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224800#Comment_2224800

    Doesn't matter, if you're being camped, you're freeing pressure from you teammates to do objectives.

    You SHOULD get credit for generator progress, healing, totems, and so on that your team does.

    Of course, this alone won't be much to pip, but say you got chased for a while then camped since the killer got salty. The camping credit you get should make the difference!

    Why should you get credit for stuff you didn't do? You lost. You failed. That shouldn't be rewarded.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2224800#Comment_2224800

    Doesn't matter, if you're being camped, you're freeing pressure from you teammates to do objectives.

    You SHOULD get credit for generator progress, healing, totems, and so on that your team does.

    Of course, this alone won't be much to pip, but say you got chased for a while then camped since the killer got salty. The camping credit you get should make the difference!

    Sorry, but i'm pretty sure we shouldnt give BP to someone who's literally doing nothing except hanging around.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225307#Comment_2225307

    Sorry, but i'm pretty sure we shouldnt give BP to someone who's literally doing nothing except hanging around.

    As if they had a choice?

  • Because the balance dev(s) plays a few games and calls it a day. They don't start out at rank 20 trying to get to rank 1, they just shrug and say "well that sucked but i won't be camped next game"

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225307#Comment_2225307

    Why should you get credit for stuff you didn't do? You lost. You failed. That shouldn't be rewarded.

    You expect survivors to start running killers for multiple generators without getting caught? Yeah, um, no — if the killer wants you, you're dying no matter what unless the killer is very inexperienced.

    Any survivor who gets caught should at the VERY LEAST get BP and emblem credit for keeping the killer occupied at the hook. That's what the hooked survivor is doing if they are being camped, allowing their teammates to go objectives.

    @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225307#Comment_2225307

    Sorry, but i'm pretty sure we shouldnt give BP to someone who's literally doing nothing except hanging around.

    The bold above applies mainly to you. ^^^^^^

  • Some of the people on this forum are just willfully ridiculous lol. Everyone knows there are facecampers out there who do it specifically to ruin the match for the survivors.

    Just last night I was playing with my friend (we don't communicate, just add one another), I'm Rank 3, my friend is Rank 8- we have lives and are casual players, and my friend is the first to get caught and hooked. I mean it happens. The whole game is designed around the Killer being able to eventually catch survivors and hook them. It's a thing.

    Killer was a hillbilly that commenced facecamping at 5 generators. Literally just stood there, looking around and waiting. My friend runs Kindred and it was absurd. So the rest of us did generators until my friend died on the hook. Then the Billy eventually gets another survivor, proceeds to facecamp again. The remaining two of us finish the gens and escape.

    EVERYONE de-pipped. In red ranks, you do not safety pip for maxing out objectives and doing nothing else. Killer (Rank 5) ended up with 6k BP.

    In the post match stats, Killer's name was quite literally " BringMeYourSalt". So he was obviously doing this on purpose, knowing it would be a miserable experience for everyone. I thinks it's dumb that we all de-pipped for that match, and I appreciate the two survivors hanging in there so two of us could get out. Usually in Solo queue they would simply hook suicide/ dc. But there should be something in place that grants BP for that.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225307#Comment_2225307

    Sorry, but i'm pretty sure we shouldnt give BP to someone who's literally doing nothing except hanging around.

    Im pretty sure we should. Otherwise there is no reason for the survivor to not just suicide. Distracting the killer should be rewarded even if it takes no skill.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    Some of the people on this forum are just willfully ridiculous lol. Everyone knows there are facecampers out there who do it specifically to ruin the match for the survivors.

    Just last night I was playing with my friend (we don't communicate, just add one another), I'm Rank 3, my friend is Rank 8- we have lives and are casual players, and my friend is the first to get caught and hooked. I mean it happens. The whole game is designed around the Killer being able to eventually catch survivors and hook them. It's a thing.

    Killer was a hillbilly that commenced facecamping at 5 generators. Literally just stood there, looking around and waiting. My friend runs Kindred and it was absurd. So the rest of us did generators until my friend died on the hook. Then the Billy eventually gets another survivor, proceeds to facecamp again. The remaining two of us finish the gens and escape.

    EVERYONE de-pipped. In red ranks, you do not safety pip for maxing out objectives and doing nothing else. Killer (Rank 5) ended up with 6k BP.

    In the post match stats, Killer's name was quite literally " BringMeYourSalt". So he was obviously doing this on purpose, knowing it would be a miserable experience for everyone. I thinks it's dumb that we all de-pipped for that match, and I appreciate the two survivors hanging in there so two of us could get out. Usually in Solo queue they would simply hook suicide/ dc. But there should be something in place that grants BP for that.

    This. I don't understand how somebody can think this isn't a problem. Clearly there are many people that don't though because I've definitely gotten backlash from this post lol

  • @Orion said:

    Because you didn't do enough to pip. Killers who camp also depip, if survivors rush the gens. Why should you get a safety pip because of how you lost or how quickly you lost?

    I mean, imo that logic only applies if you actually had a chance to do anything to achieve a pip. Unless killers can be banned for facecamping due to forcibly depipping the survivor. Because, may I remind you, SWF's can be banned if they forcibly make killers depip.


    So either make forced depipping(aka, facecamping) bannable, or grant facecamped survivors a black pip if they spend 50% of their match on the hook. Cant earn a safety pip in 2 minutes.

  • Survivors on the hook really should get emblem points for gens completed while they're on the hook if the killer is within a certain radius. Bloodpoints too. I'm not sure why it doesn't. After all, if 3 people escape because the killer camped you, then did you really lose? People always want to say it's a team game. If a survivor escapes through the hatch, it's not really a win. And that's fine. But somehow 3 people escaping while you're being camped doesn't count as a win either?

  • My advice, don't play for Pips.

    Seriously, you need to find another goal or objective to have fun in this game. Focus on your challenges and Rifts and forget about Rank, forget about winning and just play to have fun. You will get tunneled and or camped once in a while. I just find something else to do, like watch funny memes and wait to die.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225232#Comment_2225232

    The only issue I have with this is your going for the deterant rather than the incentive.

    My advice would be that if you hook someone freshly you get 1% speed boost (cooldown of X amount of time), cap at 7-10% (numbers may vary).

    Something that gives a killer a reason to not camp/tunnel.

    Maybe add a slight deterant (not a huge one) on top of this.

    .

    Also, in contrast. That should mean that killers should get extra bp and pip for killing everyone quickly (outside of these tactics) as they shouldn't get punished for both doing their job well but "fairly" (I'm putting this in brackets as I personally couldn't give a ######### about tunneling or camping, but I know some do).

    Was only 1 of the possible ways.

    I'm pretty sure there are many different ways to tackle this issue.

    The problem is that it doesn't look like the devs want to tackle it.

    I have the same as you, if they want to tunnel me, by all means go ahead I'll be having a great time that's for sure.

    They want to camp me?

    Go ahead, I'll be hanging there making sure he doesn't get a reason to do it to 1 of the other 3 and after that I'll be going to the next match.

    It is what it is

‹ 1 2