Dead By Daylight Resident Evil Chapter: Perks, Power, Add-ons, Mori and Map
This is mostly for people who cannot access the PTB but it's for everyone's reference. Featuring all perks at tier 3 and a video I'd suggest watching with no volume because my mic was too loud lmao.
Survivor: Leon S. Kennedy
Perks
Survivor: Jill valentine
Perks
Killer: The nemesis
Power
Perks
Add-ons
Map: Raccon city Police Department (RPD) + mori
Sorry for audio issues, I've messed with the mic settings but I couldn't re-record the video so we're stuck with it. I suggest watching with volume of. Mori is at 14:32.
VOLUME WARNING.
https://youtu.be/p4K6mPprTG8Lobby stances
https://youtu.be/aF02wmyEij8(I'm working on the summary and I'll have it finished by tomorrow, hopefully. I wanted to get this post out first because I'm gonna use it in said summary)



































Comments
Thanks for this. Unfortunate that the perks, as usual, are mostly D tier garbage with maybe 1 or 2 being B or A tier, and certainly none being S tier to compete with the ranks of Dead Hard, Decisive Strike, Hex: Ruin, Pop Goes The Weasel, etc. Would be nice to have some strong perks change things up for a change, instead of the same ol same ol year after year meta of the exact same perks.
Killer is cool. I think there needs to be more zombies tho.
Leon's perks are okay.
Nemesis's perks are....eh.
Jill's perks are great.
Map seems like Hawkins/Midwich hybrid.
Thanks! I really appreciate it!
Bro I couldn't stop staring at you character portrait replacers.
edit: i got a bit of time
Artist credit
Man those look sick.
I got something similar but its a ritual pack made by Happy clown
like these ones..?
Yes very similar but instead they look like this
Screenshot (22).pngLethal pursuer should show auras until you damage a survivor with a basic attack. Just so it's not a complete waste of a perk slot.
I actually love all the perks should be interesting to incorporate into some builds.
With the exception of Bite The Bullet and perhaps Blast Mine, these are all good perks. The problem is that the generic meta, especially the survivor meta, is mindlessly strong.
Bite The Bullet = Self care, but this time we counter Spirit
Blast Mine = haha light go brr
I'm excited to be working on a gen only to suddenly reveal my location and also be unable to progress the gen for 14 bloody seconds.
me when im working on a gen and suddenly a mine detonates
Dang these are awesome!
Thank you for this greatly @GoodBoyKaru
🐷💕
Bummed that they didn't call Nemesis "The Tyrant" (since he's based on the Tyrant-Class B.O.Ws and all), but I guess it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.
Though I definitely feel like his third perk, Lethal Pursuer, should have been a killer Offering, not a perk.
Very informational, thanks for making this post.
You should be on the design team these are amazing and would be cool to see in game
God no they aren't mine!! Not at all! I credited the artist below- they've given permission to use their work in a portrait pack and it can be found publicly on Reddit. They go by Amnezis on Twitter. Please don't think they're mine- I don't have a lick of artistic talent within me lol
Ok then pass my comment along that they should be on the design team
ill do my best
Thank you so much!
You really are a good boy.
the name is like the hips, they don't lie.
They responded
These perks are being underrated imo. All of them have a use, and are a huge improvement over the perks in other chapters. Jill’s perks especially stand out, resurgence will be very helpful in solo queue.
I like the look of the perks in general, maybe they aren't the best ever but should be fun.
Mainly I am happy it's Leon, and Nemesis as he seems interesting.
For anyone who is playing the PTB; Can Leon do multiple flashbangs per trial? I would assume so after getting another 50% done, but thought I would check.
Cheers
yes, flashbang can trigger multiple times
Damn, those look sick!
What I truly wanted was the Vintage Perks Pack, but I am scared to get banned.
Yay
I think the survivor perk look great i cant say for sure because pbe is more casual and you rarely see someone sweating. I can already see myself using flashbang and blast mine. Rookie spirit for when i play solo its already 3 more perk useful perk compare to nemesis eruption had some potentiel but the perk dont work with oppression.
I really hope they add these to console.
They look amazing.
They probably won't. They don't have any plans to add custom icons to the store anytime soon anyway.
Unlucky. Even for them, because I'm pretty sure most console players would buy them for cells.