A Spirit Haiku for the Haters

Spirit is good, wahh

She has no counter, wahh wahh

Call the wahhmbulance!


Stop complaining about Spirit and go teabag some more. Thank you.

Comments

  • “Who doesn’t love getting faked out by someone doing nothing and giving no information on what they’re doing? I certainly do as anyone who complains about that sucks at the game and needs to git gud.”

  • Yes her standing still mind game is very skilful, survivors just need to git gud.

  • It's amazing, really. How you can make a poem, a form of self-expression where nothing is truly wrong because it's a collection of one's feelings displayed in an artistic way that only they could think of, and still so massively incorrect.

  • Is this a cleverly disguised hint that the ctrl key was the true hidden counter to Spirit all along?

  • In response to this Haiku, I stand still.

    Guess my next move.

  • Well at least you follow the 5 7 5 syllable rule

  • Spirit has more counter play than nurse

  • @Rullisi said:

    Spirit has more counter play than nurse

    *Nurse has more counterplay than spirit

    Mainly because spirit has no counterpay lol

  • Spirit 0 counterplay but you can juke Nurse

  • @Rullisi said:

    Spirit has more counter play than nurse

    That's... not true at all.

  • Spirit is overpowered, everyone knows that at this point.

  • Nah, teabagging ain't my type. Being a killer main and agreeing that Spirit is braindead is my type.

  • I see counterplay.

    Where no one else does? Oh wow!

    I must be real good!

  • Have you played dbd? She isn't that powerful as many other killers

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Yes her standing still mind game is very skilful, survivors just need to git gud.

    Imagine being fool enough to fall for a stand still mindgame. No wonder people complain about Spirit, they legit just walk into her arms lmfao.

  • Entitled Killer

    Skill greater than winter’s bite

    Stand still for the win

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205550#Comment_2205550

    Imagine being fool enough to fall for a stand still mindgame. No wonder people complain about Spirit, they legit just walk into her arms lmfao.

    I know right it's almost like she looks exactly the same standing still as she does when she uses her power, imagine being silly enough to not make the right 50/50 guess about what she was doing.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    It's amazing, really. How you can make a poem, a form of self-expression where nothing is truly wrong because it's a collection of one's feelings displayed in an artistic way that only they could think of, and still so massively incorrect.

    Couldn't say it better myself.

  • The true counter play just play nice maybe they will let you go

  • If you want to play a killer, go ahead. But it's clear you're feeling insecure about it since you're coming onto the forums and implying that survivors are just crybabies.

  • @Rullisi said:

    Have you played dbd? She isn't that powerful as many other killers

    what other killers you mean ? she is the S tier par on nurse. have you played dbd ?

  • image.png

    Body is 1 character too short.

  • @GannTM said:

    “Who doesn’t love getting faked out by someone doing nothing and giving no information on what they’re doing? I certainly do as anyone who complains about that sucks at the game and needs to git gud.”

    no bro its a mindgame bro.

    I took my hands off the keyboard bro I deserve to be rewarded bro


    in all seriousness, when you have players like myself who just straight up don't play Spirit anymore because of how easy and un-interactive she is, that's a problem.

    You can play Spirit if you want zero challenge and easy wins, I'll work for mine. mMre fun that way.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205541#Comment_2205541

    no bro its a mindgame bro.

    I took my hands off the keyboard bro I deserve to be rewarded bro

    in all seriousness, when you have players like myself who just straight up don't play Spirit anymore because of how easy and un-interactive she is, that's a problem.

    You can play Spirit if you want zero challenge and easy wins, I'll work for mine. mMre fun that way.

    Same. It is very sad because Spirit is my favorite killer in the game as I really love her character. I used to main Spirit because I just really loved her. I stopped maining her because of her unfair gameplay but I’m really missing her and hoping that one day she can get a fix.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    It's amazing, really. How you can make a poem, a form of self-expression where nothing is truly wrong because it's a collection of one's feelings displayed in an artistic way that only they could think of, and still so massively incorrect.

    You sir are a warrior poet.

    Well said 👏

  • Nice poem.

    serious amount of whaaaah generated from this. Love it.

  • Who else came here expecting a really brilliant and snarky piece of poetic literature?

  • @pseudechis said:

    Nice poem.

    serious amount of whaaaah generated from this. Love it.

    I know, right?

    So much crying about Spirit standing still, like it takes MORE skill to hit Shift+w and teabag. If a Spirit is getting a 4k from standing still, you deserve to lose.