Trickster is great now

Well I must say what they did with trickster made him better he is now a viable killer when used correctly. Well done with the tweaks

Comments

  • your right he’s viable against Rank 20 to 16 try playing him against red ranks where all survivors split on gens and have dead hard and know every tile

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    your right he’s viable against Rank 20 to 16 try playing him against red ranks where all survivors split on gens and have dead hard and know every tile

    Dead hard is pretty useless against Trickster. Sometimes it can be deadly, but not that much. I have a 156 winstreak on him at rank 1. I lost it a while ago, but I might reset it again when I decide to go back to streaming everyday, and try to beat it.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180765#Comment_2180765

    Dead hard is pretty useless against Trickster. Sometimes it can be deadly, but not that much. I have a 156 winstreak on him at rank 1. I lost it a while ago, but I might reset it again when I decide to go back to streaming everyday.

    Tell me your build and addons cause every time I use him I get looped at either shack a basic loop and only get 1 kill

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180770#Comment_2180770

    Tell me your build and addons cause every time I use him I get looped at either shack a basic loop and only get 1 kill

    I can leave a topic I made that got no attraction, but I can give you his best addons extensively. I mainly use fizz spin soda + melodious murder. Corrupt/Ruin/Shadowborn/BBQ. I usually 4k every single game with him unless I give hatch or person gets hatch. Rarely I will lose, but when I do lose it's usually on Mothers dwelling aka his worst map.

    @GodLikeTerror said:

    I've said this many times, but edge of revival and cut thru u single is Tricksters best addon combo by far. There is a reason why I say this though. People love running Trick blades and think Trick blades are good. In reality they are alright. The problem is, is the consistency in Trick blades isn't exactly the best, and the ricochet is rather dodgy. No matter if you are consistent with it you won't be getting good hits with it consistently. Edge of revival allows for hits to be similar to Trick blades, but less laceration sure, but it's also consistent with no need for worrying about where the blades will ricochet. It gets similar hits, but stacks really well with cut thru u single. So in my opinion this is Tricksters best addon combo if anybody is looking for addon combo's I can officially say this is his most consistent addon combo that allows for disgusting downs quick and easily without a ton of mechanical skill required. I will give a list of his best addon combo's in order for anybody that might be interested in his best addon combo's for him. All of these addons have been tested over 200+ hour play on Trickster alone.

    1. Edge Of Revival + Cut Thru U Single
    2. Fizz Spin Soda + Melodious Murder
    3. Fizz Spin Soda + Ji-Woons Autograph
    4. Trick Blades + Cut Thru U Single
    5. Melodious Murder + Bloody Boa
    6. Caged Heart Shoes + Killing Part Chords
    7. Bloody Boa + Trick Pouch
    8. Iridescent Photo Card + Melodious Murder

    Here is some Clips of how nasty Edge of Revival + Cut Thru U single can be I only have 2 so keep with me. Credit to VampKandy for a clip. :)

    https://www.twitch.tv/thecircusisintown/clip/AmericanSmellyJayRalpherZ-IIYWq9q0lUpRgsMr?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

    https://www.twitch.tv/vampkandy/clip/SilkyInspiringCamelTF2John-pjMbrldD23Jha0zV?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time


  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180765#Comment_2180765

    Dead hard is pretty useless against Trickster. Sometimes it can be deadly, but not that much. I have a 156 winstreak on him at rank 1. I lost it a while ago, but I might reset it again when I decide to go back to streaming everyday.

    What's your stream? Im pretty useless at trickster so watching some good gameplay might help

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180770#Comment_2180770

    What's your stream? Im pretty useless at trickster so watching some good gameplay might help

    Hey I haven't streamed much, and the last time I did I was pretty much falling asleep while playing, but I plan on streaming tomorrow with a more level head, and actually being awake. If you decide to drop in my twitch name is thecircusisintown. :)

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    your right he’s viable against Rank 20 to 16 try playing him against red ranks where all survivors split on gens and have dead hard and know every tile

    Yep only incompetent survivors will lose vs him. He weak, even good killer only users lose when they use him. And you have to put 100% more effort to get wins as him. You can't play him chill in red ranks, always sweaty.

  • He's an awful killer who somehow has the weakness of multiple killers but none of their strengths. They took the worst part of range killers and the worst part of M1 killers and for funsy just some general awfulness and threw it together. The Trickster name was used because BHVR somehow tricked everyone into buying the worst killer in the game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqaCEPwWGtc

    ^ Actual footage of The BHVR Team when creating Trickster

    Like...I hate doing this because it's such a cliche but when it comes to Trickster, video or it didn't happen because I don't see how anyone could possibly do anything decent with him against even just competent survivors. I would love for you to prove me wrong but after multiple games of using him, I just don't see it...

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    your right he’s viable against Rank 20 to 16 try playing him against red ranks where all survivors split on gens and have dead hard and know every tile

    Iv been against full red rank SWFs and destroyed them but then again I do main huntress lol.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    He's an awful killer who somehow has the weakness of multiple killers but none of their strengths. They took the worst part of range killers and the worst part of M1 killers and for funsy just some general awfulness and threw it together. The Trickster name was used because BHVR somehow tricked everyone into buying the worst killer in the game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqaCEPwWGtc

    ^ Actual footage of The BHVR Team when creating Trickster

    Like...I hate doing this because it's such a cliche but when it comes to Trickster, video or it didn't happen because I don't see how anyone could possibly do anything decent with him against even just competent survivors. I would love for you to prove me wrong but after multiple games of using him, I just don't see it...

    Maybey you just need to get good. Bad workman blames his tool

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180817#Comment_2180817

    Hey I haven't streamed much, and the last time I did I was pretty much falling asleep while playing, but I plan on streaming tomorrow with a more level head, and actually being awake. If you decide to drop in my twitch name is thecircusisintown. :)

    Mmmm... You are camping practically every single game. What a boring thing to watch.

    "I'm going to try and chill by the hook" 18:02 - is the summary of your gameplay. No wonder you are falling asleep. I'm falling asleep too watching this.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1014098491


  • @Dingo88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180829#Comment_2180829

    Maybey you just need to get good. Bad workman blames his tool

    I retract my being nice with my request for video

    Video or it didn't happen. Show us your incredible skill and how everyone else is just super bad at the game and/or you're just a God at the game with Trickster. Show us that everyone else is just awful and you're not a liar.

    If you can't and/or won't do it, I have no reason to believe a thing you have said. Video proof (full matches so we can see if these are competent survivors and you're not just curb stomping a bunch of noobs with highlights). Don't bother responding to me again (or go ahead I suppose, this is America but I'm not going to respond to you) until you have this video.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    He's an awful killer who somehow has the weakness of multiple killers but none of their strengths. They took the worst part of range killers and the worst part of M1 killers and for funsy just some general awfulness and threw it together. The Trickster name was used because BHVR somehow tricked everyone into buying the worst killer in the game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqaCEPwWGtc

    ^ Actual footage of The BHVR Team when creating Trickster

    Like...I hate doing this because it's such a cliche but when it comes to Trickster, video or it didn't happen because I don't see how anyone could possibly do anything decent with him against even just competent survivors. I would love for you to prove me wrong but after multiple games of using him, I just don't see it...

    Haha thanks for the video, should be a trailer for this killer. In so many situations, a no power 115% seems better to play than this joke.

    it's like the devs just want to do a k-pop killer, his power was just a pretext..

    @Dingo88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180829#Comment_2180829

    Maybey you just need to get good. Bad workman blames his tool

    Getting good at spamming your power ? Because this is how he is designed, 60 knifes and 16 to down a healthy survivor. Otherwise i would play Huntress or Slinger.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180838#Comment_2180838

    I retract my being nice with my request for video

    Video or it didn't happen. Show us your incredible skill and how everyone else is just super bad at the game and/or you're just a God at the game with Trickster. Show us that everyone else is just awful and you're not a liar.

    If you can't and/or won't do it, I have no reason to believe a thing you have said. Video proof (full matches so we can see if these are competent survivors and you're not just curb stomping a bunch of noobs with highlights). Don't bother responding to me again (or go ahead I suppose, this is America but I'm not going to respond to you) until you have this video.

    If he shares one, my bet it's probably going to be either proxy camping solos or low rank solos. That describes 90% of Depipster 4k I saw posted.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180838#Comment_2180838

    I retract my being nice with my request for video

    Video or it didn't happen. Show us your incredible skill and how everyone else is just super bad at the game and/or you're just a God at the game with Trickster. Show us that everyone else is just awful and you're not a liar.

    If you can't and/or won't do it, I have no reason to believe a thing you have said. Video proof (full matches so we can see if these are competent survivors and you're not just curb stomping a bunch of noobs with highlights). Don't bother responding to me again (or go ahead I suppose, this is America but I'm not going to respond to you) until you have this video.

    That happens to me haha. I get happy thinking I get a 4k with the trickster, and I'm thinking it's a bunch of upper red ranks. Only to see in endgame it's a bunch purple ranks. Not to say purple ranks players are bad, but most of the time when I play killer vs purple ranks I usually end up getting 3 to 4k.

  • @Avilgus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180829#Comment_2180829

    Haha thanks for the video, should be a trailer for this killer. In so many situations, a no power 115% seems better to play than this joke.

    it's like the devs just want to do a k-pop killer, his power was just a pretext..

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180838#Comment_2180838

    Getting good at spamming your power ? Because this is how he is designed, 60 knifes and 16 to down a healthy survivor. Otherwise i would play Huntress or Slinger.

    If you liked the video, the movie is very similar and I would highly recommend it. It's incredibly dumb but the fun kind of dumb :D

    Kung Pow Enter The Fist

  • Definitely disagree.

    He's still worse than most of the roster, except maybe Legion and addonless Trapper.

  • @tester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180818#Comment_2180818

    Mmmm... You are camping practically every single game. What a boring thing to watch.

    "I'm going to try and chill by the hook" 18:02 - is the summary of your gameplay. No wonder you are falling asleep. I'm falling asleep too watching this.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1014098491

    Proxy camping and punishing unhookers is about the only thing he's decent at unfortunately, a bit like old bubba.

    If you play him normally you're gonna have a bad time.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180865#Comment_2180865

    That happens to me haha. I get happy thinking I get a 4k with the trickster, and I'm thinking it's a bunch of upper red ranks. Only to see in endgame it's a bunch purple ranks. Not to say purple ranks players are bad, but most of the time when I play killer vs purple ranks I usually end up getting 3 to 4k.

    That's the closest I ever got with him for a 4K (granted, I've basically only been using his powers as I try to get the Adept Achievement before I move along to using the killer proper so had I been using Trickster like a normal killer, I probably would have gotten the 4K since I'd have had some useful perks on instead of his garbage perks).

    I ended up getting 8 hooks (got everyone to their Death Hook) but they ended up being a rainbow group of survivors rather than Red Ranks with me.

  • Every single Trickster I've ever faced has done nothing but camp and tunnel.

    Hook someone, go a bit away from the hook, and then a shower of knives at the hook. Rinse, repeat.

  • @WiiFitTrainer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180855#Comment_2180855

    Proxy camping and punishing unhookers is about the only thing he's decent at unfortunately, a bit like old bubba.

    If you play him normally you're gonna have a bad time.

    Yes, I tried to play normally as him, then realized that he is super good at proxy camping and got a few 4ks on obvious solos, as well as a few 2ks on obvious swf who were smart not too unhook, then stopped playing him... because it just felt not fun and scummy to proxy camp every game. And every video I see from people claiming how they do amazingly with him is just the same... camping, camping and more camping. With basement especially it's impossible to rescue even with BT most of the time.

  • @CreamedTunaFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180879#Comment_2180879

    Is he an amazing top tier killer? Nah.

    But he's not bottom of the barrel, he's up there with slinger in terms of viability imo. He just comes down to how well you can track moving targets and dealing with his very minor random knife spread.

    He's also really good at camping if you want to play that way, but that's super 😴

    He definitely isn't close to Slinger.

    Maybe close to Pig.

  • He is pretty good now but he has literally no snowball potential. His Main Event is way too weak and only serves as an extra ammo pool. If they buffed his ability then he could be a really good killer.

  • @WiiFitTrainer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180855#Comment_2180855

    Proxy camping and punishing unhookers is about the only thing he's decent at unfortunately, a bit like old bubba.

    If you play him normally you're gonna have a bad time.

    Maybe that's my problem with him. I find even proxy camping painfully boring, let alone if I tried to do true camping.

    Maybe I just need to camp with him and hope for an overly altruistic team. Maybe that's the key to turning The Trickster from stinky and slimy week old garbage into...slightly less stinky and slimy a few days old garbage.

  • @tester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180880#Comment_2180880

    Yes, I tried to play normally as him, then realized that he is super good at proxy camping and got a few 4ks on obvious solos, as well as a few 2ks on obvious swf who were smart not too unhook, then stopped playing him... because it just felt not fun and scummy to proxy camp every game. And every video I see from people claiming how they do amazingly with him is just the same... camping, camping and more camping. With basement especially it's impossible to rescue even with BT most of the time.

    Yup. I was going to main him upon release, and I did for a day or two, but after losing pretty much every game I just gave up on him. The only kills I was getting was from altrusic survivors while I proxy camped a dead area which is something I avoid because I know it sucks for survivors and is just boring as killer.

  • @tester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180818#Comment_2180818

    Mmmm... You are camping practically every single game. What a boring thing to watch.

    "I'm going to try and chill by the hook" 18:02 - is the summary of your gameplay. No wonder you are falling asleep. I'm falling asleep too watching this.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1014098491

    Lol true I was not camping every game, but that game I did. Maybe if you would actually you know watch the rest of it you would see that I didn't camp in any round after that. So maybe instead of nick picking trying to make a case of your own agenda look at the rest of the vod. I punish hook rushers, but if you are going to make a case of me actually admitting to camping one bad round, but not watch the rest of the other rounds, then maybe you would be able to tell I didn't camp in any other round. If you want to you are always free to stop in and watch tomorrow. I will make sure I don't camp a single time for you. :)

  • @Pulsar said:

    Definitely disagree.

    He's still worse than most of the roster, except maybe Legion and addonless Trapper.

    Disagree just being 115% means by default legion and trapper are better killers. And legion and trapper can get the snowball effect, while with this guy forget about it. the Trickster can only focus on one person at a time.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180876#Comment_2180876

    That's the closest I ever got with him for a 4K (granted, I've basically only been using his powers as I try to get the Adept Achievement before I move along to using the killer proper so had I been using Trickster like a normal killer, I probably would have gotten the 4K since I'd have had some useful perks on instead of his garbage perks).

    I ended up getting 8 hooks (got everyone to their Death Hook) but they ended up being a rainbow group of survivors rather than Red Ranks with me.

    Yep I got his adept vs green and purple ranks lol. But I rarely gotten a full 4k vs full red ranks. At best I have gotten 1 or 2k when it's full red ranks.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180879#Comment_2180879

    Disagree just being 115% means by default legion and trapper are better killers. And legion and trapper can get the snowball effect, while with this guy forget about it. the Trickster can only focus on one person at a time.

    Disagree.

    ScottJund explained it better than I could in his video on the worst Killer.

    Legion is counterintuitive to everything you want Survivors to do in DBD.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180916#Comment_2180916

    Disagree.

    ScottJund explained it better than I could in his video on the worst Killer.

    Legion is counterintuitive to everything you want Survivors to do in DBD.

    Unfortunately for that man, not all survivors play how he imagines. The other day I had a team who as soon as legion would hit them they would heal up. So I think the worst killer is trickster, then trapper, and then legion. And also I have seen a lot more legions win than tricksters in red rank. And being injured by default is not good, one is much likely to go down. While legion is an M1 killer essentially he can end chases quicker. The trickster can end chases quickly depending on the loop, or if you run in the open.

  • Trickster is actually quite decent in many loops.

    It's just he sucks at everything else.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180927#Comment_2180927

    Unfortunately for that man, not all survivors play how he imagines. The other day I had a team who as soon as legion would hit them they would heal up. So I think the worst killer is trickster, then trapper, and then legion. And also I have seen a lot more legions win than tricksters in red rank. And being injured by default is not good, one is much likely to go down. While legion is an M1 killer essentially he can end chases quicker. The trickster can end chases quickly depending on the loop, or if you run in the open.

    Being injured really doesn't matter.

    And Legion forces Survivors to split up, which is very bad.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180855#Comment_2180855

    Lol true I was not camping every game, but that game I did. Maybe if you would actually you know watch the rest of it you would see that I didn't camp in any round after that. So maybe instead of nick picking trying to make a case of your own agenda look at the rest of the vod. I punish hook rushers, but if you are going to make a case of me actually admitting to camping one bad round, but not watch the rest of the other rounds, then maybe you would be able to tell I didn't camp in any other round. If you want to you are always free to stop in and watch tomorrow. I will make sure I don't camp a single time for you. :)

    I did watch the rest and you proxy camped all the time. The reason I point to you admitting camping is because I correctly predicted that you would be denying that. No, I'm not going to watch you camping tomorrow. I've had enough boredom watching what you have so far.

    " nick picking trying to make a case of your own agenda" - besides, I don't watch streamers who show bad attitude.

  • @tester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180913#Comment_2180913

    I did watch the rest and you proxy camped all the time. The reason I point to you admitting camping is because I correctly predicted that you would be denying that. No, I'm not going to watch you camping tomorrow. I've had enough boredom watching what you have so far.

    " nick picking trying to make a case of your own agenda" - besides, I don't watch streamers who show bad attitude.

    How did I proxy camp though? In some rounds that I didn't want to commit to a chase that I knew was going to be a loss for me? Playing smart is apparently forbidden now? I don't really remember proxying except for when it was the last few people, and denying unhooks if I see someone going for it. That's the right choice and decision to make when playing killer. I proxy sometimes yes, but I don't really see me proxying in any other game I played that night. Going back to the hook, because most people heal under hook is the right choice if the person is trying to take you to strong tiles. I don't deny anything though. I'm not that type of person. I'm willing to admit things, and I'm fully aware. I don't understand how I'm showing bad attitude, but that's fine you do you, but apparently 1 game where I did some camping means I'm a full blown out camper though. I can't change your mind, but most of the people who come across me in the end game chat at least off stream when I decide to focus and play fair call me incredibly good at Trickster. You based performance off of being awake for 40+ hours. That's why I said I wanted to go back into it more level headed and awake so I can actually perform well, and do just fine, and I did just fine for being awake for that long.

  • He can be good if Survivors think running in straight lines is ok against him. i was pretty happy with landing a bunch of long shots this game but that's not going to happen in the vast majority of games. What I'm saying is he can be good against not so good survivors on a map that's not full of LOS blockers. I main Legion and have much more success with him.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBmO7_LfMoU


  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180991#Comment_2180991

    How did I proxy camp though? In some rounds that I didn't want to commit to a chase that I knew was going to be a loss for me? Playing smart is apparently forbidden now? I don't really remember proxying except for when it was the last few people, and denying unhooks if I see someone going for it. That's the right choice and decision to make when playing killer. I proxy sometimes yes, but I don't really see me proxying in any other game I played that night. Going back to the hook, because most people heal under hook is the right choice if the person is trying to take you to strong tiles. I don't deny anything though. I'm not that type of person. I'm willing to admit things, and I'm fully aware. I don't understand how I'm showing bad attitude, but that's fine you do you, but apparently 1 game where I did some camping means I'm a full blown out camper though. I can't change your mind, but most of the people who come across me in the end game chat at least off stream when I decide to focus and play fair call me incredibly good at Trickster. You based performance off of being awake for 40+ hours. That's why I said I wanted to go back into it more level headed and awake so I can actually perform well, and do just fine, and I did just fine for being awake for that long.

    That's right, you kept dropping chases as soon as a person was unhooked and you refused to go far from hook and kept checking it. I just clicked on random moment in video and confirmed it again (31:00). No one says that playing "smart" (camping) is forbidden. It's just boring to watch and I'd rather watch fun games. I'd rather watch Otz getting 0k and showing fun game with 9000 level mind games, than another camper/tunneler getting a 4k. I really don't care at the slightest about your excuses and your bad attitude doesn't help. I also find people who keep patting themselves on the back and boasting obnoxious: you call your own gameplay "smart" and boast how people call you "incredibly good"? It's interesting how all the best streamers I see are humble and respectful people. Sorry, but I don't have any more time to spend on this boring stuff.


  • @CreamedTunaFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180879#Comment_2180879

    Is he an amazing top tier killer? Nah.

    But he's not bottom of the barrel, he's up there with slinger in terms of viability imo. He just comes down to how well you can track moving targets and dealing with his very minor random knife spread.

    He's also really good at camping if you want to play that way, but that's super 😴

    What? Slinger is arguably better than huntress, he's an A tier killer. It's one thing to say you can get a 4K with this killer occasionally, but it's another to claim he's up there with DS, whose already better than half the roster

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180991#Comment_2180991

    How did I proxy camp though? In some rounds that I didn't want to commit to a chase that I knew was going to be a loss for me? Playing smart is apparently forbidden now? I don't really remember proxying except for when it was the last few people, and denying unhooks if I see someone going for it. That's the right choice and decision to make when playing killer. I proxy sometimes yes, but I don't really see me proxying in any other game I played that night. Going back to the hook, because most people heal under hook is the right choice if the person is trying to take you to strong tiles. I don't deny anything though. I'm not that type of person. I'm willing to admit things, and I'm fully aware. I don't understand how I'm showing bad attitude, but that's fine you do you, but apparently 1 game where I did some camping means I'm a full blown out camper though. I can't change your mind, but most of the people who come across me in the end game chat at least off stream when I decide to focus and play fair call me incredibly good at Trickster. You based performance off of being awake for 40+ hours. That's why I said I wanted to go back into it more level headed and awake so I can actually perform well, and do just fine, and I did just fine for being awake for that long.

    You did proxy camp almost every hook though and run back to every unhook.

    I do understand how you can fall asleep while playing. Its boring to watch and most likely to play either. I know thats a strategy on killers with no map pressure but doesn't really show the the killer's power.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2180765#Comment_2180765

    Dead hard is pretty useless against Trickster. Sometimes it can be deadly, but not that much. I have a 156 winstreak on him at rank 1. I lost it a while ago, but I might reset it again when I decide to go back to streaming everyday.

    You had me till 156 win streak you mean to tell me in 156 games no keys or good survivors. Please

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    Every single Trickster I've ever faced has done nothing but camp and tunnel.

    Hook someone, go a bit away from the hook, and then a shower of knives at the hook. Rinse, repeat.

    His power basically requires him to tunnel. Laceration decay means breaking a chase is a huge waste of time and resources for him.

  • I'm sorry but trickster is so bad that I got his adept without using his power, while when I was using his power I could not even get a single kill


    He has no map pressure, sometimes is punished by the survivor making too much distance, his power has too much of a punishment on himself, and is basically Old Legion 2.0

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    your right he’s viable against Rank 20 to 16 try playing him against red ranks where all survivors split on gens and have dead hard and know every tile

    This.

    Trickster is doodoo garbage.

  • Let's try it this way: in what way is Trickster better than Huntress or Deathslinger at a regular jungle gym, long wall jungle gym, L/T wall, or low wall filler tile? And if he isn't as good or better at those tiles, what is his downing capability against an actual good player? I'll wait.