So, tinfoil hat time about the Year 5 banner.

Ever since last year when we got the year 4 banner that was a obvious hint to Pyramid Head(even though I didn’t believe it so that’s some egg on my face) I’m just going to throw out a tinfoil hat speculation on the Year 5 one.

https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1389656155941527552?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembeddedtimeline%7Ctwterm%5Eprofile%3ADeadByBHVR%7Ctwgr%5EeyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfX0%3D%7Ctwcon%5Etimelinechrome&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.deadbydaylight.com%2Fen%2Fcategories%2Faround-the-campfire

Like last year, I think the 5 could be another hint to something. Maybe it’s a tentacle which could hint at Nemesis? Maybe it could expand or shrink it into a weapon? I’m not quite sure to be honest. If I had to go with anything, I think it might be the “tentacle theory” but, what do you all believe? I could VERY possibly be looking at this and being far too much like Charlie from that one scene from IASIP but, after the year 4 banner... I’ll never look at it the same way again! xD

Comments