That Bill cosmetic
Hmmm, thats intriguing to see bill with a beard like that, his vietnam flashbacks in the comics he always had short hair, so this'll be exciting to see what they did with bill's lore to add onto it, just hope they don't fill it with plot holes
Comments
What cosmetic
For those unaware
Look on twitter, its posted on DeadbyBHVR's twitter as a banner for forsaken
@Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
This is your moment <3
Thanks for posting it, I don't have the time to post it rn
He kinda looks like Jacob from Far Cry 5. Hope he's not insane in his lore.
Super excited to be getting lore/cosmetics for a licensed character. There was a question in the player survey a while ago asking what licensed character people most wanted to see more skins for, and I guess a lot of people asked for Bill 😂
i think bill was the easest to get becoe velve is pretty chill with this licence
Wait so the the dbd writers, the same people who wrote the archives, have gotten their hands on the right to create their own lore for Bill?
Oh no
I don't think it's him from his Vietnam days. Looks too old. I think this is a military skin from the 1980s or 1990s. The vest and sunglasses gives me heavy Gulf War vibes.
I'm not going to lie. Bill looks hot in that cosmetic.
Not likely as if I remember correctly, he got shrapnel in his knee and was honorably discharged and hasn't been in war through out week 1 of the infection
That looks bad aassss
Can’t wait to play sexy papa Bill. 😎
Sexy and Badass both work together for this skin
Ngl he looks like he was at the capitol on January 6th
Finally, the good Bill mains can finally shine! Well, I don't main Bill, but maybe I... haha just kidding... unless...?
I hope they also got some Legendary skins for the in-Game shop coming when they already got this one (pretty much free for all, Valve would probably want some deals where they get actual money out of like the other license holders?)
will this change bill's voice?
Oh.
Oh ######### yes.
Hell ya🤗
Bill mains get up from the graves
Damn that's pretty Pogchamp.
highly unlikely.
they don’t even have different voices for legendary skins like Lisa Garland.
This cosmetic will not change the character, and it’s gonna be in the rift which means it’s very likely gonna be 3 separate cosmetic pieces and not a set.
More thirst POG
My
B O Y
Finally I'm so hyped for tome 7
I have been waiting for your arrival