The Continued Ignorance of Performance Issues Continues to Hamper Player Fun

Recently, it's been getting more and more difficult to enjoy this game and to look over the glaring issues. The Console port of DBD has shown that the game is extremely poorly optimized, and performance will continue to get worse unless BHVR addresses the issues now.

I fear that soon, the game will become unplayable for us on current-gen Consoles. Resident Evil broke the game for a month, and it still hasn't fully recovered. What this shows is that the issue is built into the game itself, and will likely continue to worsen if it is not resolved. Likewise, we are seeing the return of bugs long thought patched, which makes me suspect that the entire code is starting to crumble under the weight of the game. I hope BHVR takes the time to do this correctly and fixes their game. If they do not, I fear we will soon lose the ability to play it at all.

Here are some videos demonstrating my points, please note that these were all taken PRIOR to the RE patch in June of 2021. These issues have been plaguing Console players since the game was ported in 2017. I doubt there will ever be an official confirmation from BHVR, but it is important that we do not let these issues go silently. The only thing we can do is continue to talk and spread awareness about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7zIxwMUn0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7p_8C649Rs&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSa8yNir8wU&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlwQc0rdiM0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQaee-Od90&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

August Edit: Well, we are nearing 100 pages. Congrats everyone. We still haven't gotten an answer from BHVR about what happened to Optimization, but we have inspired others to start to question it. I've furthered clarified the purpose of the thread and adjusted some of the language used in this opening statement to better reflect that.

Thank you.

Tagged: BHVRModTrusted

Comments

  • I'm glad that people are still persistent and have the energy to raise these issues again and again. Thank you @Pulsar.

    I made a compilation about PS4 Pro FPS from my video captures before I moved to PS5 in December. These aren't even as bad as some of the other's videos.

    https://youtu.be/32zguudarH8

    Just thought I'd share and support the thread.

    And FYI, sloppy butcher STILL caused frame issues immediately after moving to PS5. Those PC lords that always blamed the console hardware can't really blame the hardware anymore after PS5/series X. What now, BHVR?

  • Do you console players have graphic options? Perhaps the option at playing at low settings would be good to have? At least then you can get better FPS. Obviously optimizing the game would be good too.

    I've always played the game at low settings and it's not even bad graphics imo. Even when I upgrade my PC to an RTX GPU I'll still play at low graphics for the FPS and its advantage.

  • @Pepsidot said:

    Do you console players have graphic options? Perhaps the option at playing at low settings would be good to have? At least then you can get better FPS. Obviously optimizing the game would be good too.

    I've always played the game at low settings and it's not even bad graphics imo. Even when I upgrade my PC to an RTX GPU I'll still play at low graphics for the FPS and its advantage.

    Console is locked at a specific graphic setting, although I do not know what it is.


  • @Stinde said:

    I'm glad that people are still persistent and have the energy to raise these issues again and again. Thank you @Pulsar.

    I made a compilation about PS4 Pro FPS from my video captures before I moved to PS5 in December. These aren't even as bad as some of the other's videos.

    https://youtu.be/32zguudarH8

    Just thought I'd share and support the thread.

    And FYI, sloppy butcher STILL caused frame issues immediately after moving to PS5. Those PC lords that always blamed the console hardware can't really blame the hardware anymore after PS5/series X. What now, BHVR?

    I'll keep raising the issue until it's addressed.

    I greatly appreciate your contributions to the thread, more proof to make it clear that this is NOT an acceptable state to leave the game in.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144020#Comment_2144020

    Console is locked at a specific graphic setting, although I do not know what it is.

    From what i've heard we are pretty much locked at Ultra.Might be wrong though

  • My series X, the most advanced console out there, sounds loudest when running DbD.

    I can't with whoever's in charge.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144027#Comment_2144027

    From what i've heard we are pretty much locked at Ultra.Might be wrong though

    I have also heard this, and that the newer consoles are as well. From reading other posts about fps issues on PC, changing that is usually their first move. And we don't even have the option.

    Frustrating.

  • @SeannyD115 said:

    If I don't turn off cross play I will get frame drops.

    For killer if a survivor uses an exhaustion perk.

    For survivor if the killer uses sloppy butcher, franklin's, or plays as freddy, and huntress with any of the status effect addons. If another survivor searches a chest while you are on the hook it will sacrifice you.

    that must be why I keep getting killed on hooks and I'm on XB1.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142606#Comment_2142606

    that must be why I keep getting killed on hooks and I'm on XB1.

    I thought the chest search while on hook death was fixed, but others have stated it now happens in the reworked Crotus realms. I experience frame drops there as well, from the new fire/lighting effects I believe.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144063#Comment_2144063

    I have also heard this, and that the newer consoles are as well. From reading other posts about fps issues on PC, changing that is usually their first move. And we don't even have the option.

    Frustrating.

    It took them like 3 years just to double sensitivity for us console players.

    I would expect that getting some basic graphic settings would take even longer 😒

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144103#Comment_2144103

    It took them like 3 years just to double sensitivity for us console players.

    I would expect that getting some basic graphic settings would take even longer 😒

    That's likely correct unfortunately

  • this looks like pure latency(MS drop) between you. The internet server. and DbD server.

    I have put in over 80 hours in the last two weeks into this game. My fps on PC (cross platform engaged) and never dropped below 60fps. Cheaters, sure. But optimization issues? No, unless its the unbearably long loading times


    -Try cleaning out cache folders (i would give steps, but i don know them for this game) every game has a cache folder to empty)

    -Using a wired connection instead of wireless

    -Shutting down and restarting modem

    -Changing your IP address

    -reinstalling the game

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142682#Comment_2142682

    Performance on PS4 is better if you turn crossplay off? Is that a fact? Gonna try that out today, really curious

    Better compared to crossplay turned on but you'll still have performance issues. Just don't want you turning it off and thinking it completely fixes performance because it doesn't.

  • @LilCrapper said:

    this looks like pure latency(MS drop) between you. The internet server. and DbD server.

    I have put in over 80 hours in the last two weeks into this game. My fps on PC (cross platform engaged) and never dropped below 60fps. Cheaters, sure. But optimization issues? No, unless its the unbearably long loading times

    -Try cleaning out cache folders (i would give steps, but i don know them for this game) every game has a cache folder to empty)

    -Using a wired connection instead of wireless

    -Shutting down and restarting modem

    -Changing your IP address

    -reinstalling the game

    While I disagree with most of your post, you bring up a valid point about the cache, often overlooked on console. I'll address that.

    Since on Xbox1 you cannot go into settings or options to empty the cache out, we have to play with the power cords and power button to do it.

    1. Press power button to turn the console off.

    2. Unplug power cord from back of console and from the outlet. Must do both. Wait 1min.

    3. Plug back in power cord. Wait 1min. Power on console.

    The original Xbox1 gives a tiny white light to indicate cache is clear. My Xbox1x and the S won't indicate shyttt unfortunately.

    A quick Google search will give the steps for our PlayStation and Switch cousins.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144285#Comment_2144285

    While I disagree with most of your post, you bring up a valid point about the cache, often overlooked on console. I'll address that.

    Since on Xbox1 you cannot go into settings or options to empty the cache out, we have to play with the power cords and power button to do it.

    1. Press power button to turn the console off.

    2. Unplug power cord from back of console and from the outlet. Must do both. Wait 1min.

    3. Plug back in power cord. Wait 1min. Power on console.

    The original Xbox1 gives a tiny white light to indicate cache is clear. My Xbox1x and the S won't indicate shyttt unfortunately.

    A quick Google search will give the steps for our PlayStation and Switch cousins.

    Clearing cache didn't do anything to improve my performance for ps4. I've had several situations where I've had to do what would clear the cache (power off/remove cord) without trying to clear the cache. I moved so cord was not plugged into ps4 while it was packed up and my husband had to use cord for his ps4 few times when his was misplaced in move - these situations should've cleared the cache. I was still getting fps drops from triggers in the game.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144423#Comment_2144423

    Clearing cache didn't do anything to improve my performance for ps4. I've had several situations where I've had to do what would clear the cache (power off/remove cord) without trying to clear the cache. I moved so cord was not plugged into ps4 while it was packed up and my husband had to use cord for his ps4 few times when his was misplaced in move - these situations should've cleared the cache. I was still getting fps drops from triggers in the game.

    Doesn't do squat for me either, but nothing wrong with putting the steps out there.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144444#Comment_2144444

    Doesn't do squat for me either, but nothing wrong with putting the steps out there.

    @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144423#Comment_2144423

    Clearing cache didn't do anything to improve my performance for ps4. I've had several situations where I've had to do what would clear the cache (power off/remove cord) without trying to clear the cache. I moved so cord was not plugged into ps4 while it was packed up and my husband had to use cord for his ps4 few times when his was misplaced in move - these situations should've cleared the cache. I was still getting fps drops from triggers in the game.

    Console Online Play(& downloading) and wireless internet do not jive together. At all. As i stated earlier. Use a wried connection. This I guarantee you is the problem. Console manufacturers do not put the best stuff in their console, to keep the price down for consumers. Wireless receivers are the ones that get hit the hardest.

    I would HIGHLY recommend you play with a wired connection if at all possible.

  • @LilCrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144444#Comment_2144444

    Console Online Play(& downloading) and wireless internet do not jive together. At all. This I guarantee you is the problem. Console manufacturers do not put the best stuff in their console, to keep the price down for consumers. Wireless receivers are the ones that get hit the hardest.

    I would HIGHLY recommend you play with a wired connection if at all possible.

    I only play wired in, have done that since before I started playing DBD.

  • @Pulsar said:

    This is a rant.

    Recently, it's been getting more and more difficult to enjoy this game and to look over the glaring issues. The Console version of DBD is an absolute nightmare when it comes to optimization and trying to play the game in a similar way to PC.

    I've reached my wits ends with the game constantly freezing and never getting above 25 FPS. How in the ######### am I supposed to counter a 360 if I am getting less than HALF of the frames I should be getting, I'm being denied visual information.

    Have some videos demonstrating my point, if you have any of your own, please share them. Maybe we can get an answer out of BHVR about what happened to the Optimization we were promised if we make a big enough fuss.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7zIxwMUn0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7p_8C649Rs&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSa8yNir8wU&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlwQc0rdiM0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQaee-Od90&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    In all honesty, I think the graphics and such are the only thing I'm enjoying with the game atm lmfao, but then again I play on Series X, so I can imagine if you play on older consoles the frames must suck bumbum

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144285#Comment_2144285

    While I disagree with most of your post, you bring up a valid point about the cache, often overlooked on console. I'll address that.

    Since on Xbox1 you cannot go into settings or options to empty the cache out, we have to play with the power cords and power button to do it.

    1. Press power button to turn the console off.

    2. Unplug power cord from back of console and from the outlet. Must do both. Wait 1min.

    3. Plug back in power cord. Wait 1min. Power on console.

    The original Xbox1 gives a tiny white light to indicate cache is clear. My Xbox1x and the S won't indicate shyttt unfortunately.

    A quick Google search will give the steps for our PlayStation and Switch cousins.

    just gotta say. you both disregarded any and all advice, just to argue.

    try the advice. before tossing it in the garbage. 20 years of IT support here.

    also. bug report. not general discussion. you will be lead down the same path i lead you

    Im out

  • @LilCrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144423#Comment_2144423

    just gotta say. you both disregarded any and all advice, just to argue.

    try the advice. before tossing it in the garbage. 20 years of IT support here.

    also. bug report. not general discussion. you will be lead down the same path i lead you

    Im out

    But would you not agree that it shouldn't be like this in the first place?

  • @LilCrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144423#Comment_2144423

    just gotta say. you both disregarded any and all advice, just to argue.

    try the advice. before tossing it in the garbage. 20 years of IT support here.

    also. bug report. not general discussion. you will be lead down the same path i lead you

    Im out

    Just for the record, I've just done every step you listed.

    "Try cleaning out cache folders (i would give steps, but i don know them for this game) every game has a cache folder to empty)"

    This, was actually a very good idea. However, it doesn't seem to help performance at all, at least not on the One X. I cannot speak for the PS4.


    "Using a wired connection instead of wireless"

    Currently, my download speed is 250 Mbps and my upload is 35 Mbps. I used an Ethernet cable to connect to the Internet on my Console. It is not the connection causing frame drops.


    "Shutting down and restarting modem"

    I've actually just tried this, though I'm not entirely sure what it was supposed to accomplish. Nothing seems to have changed.


    "Changing your IP address"

    I actually changed my IP a while back because of my "fan club" that DDoS's me anytime I match with them. Didn't do much good for anything, much less the frame drops.


    "reinstalling the game"

    I've actually re-installed DBD 4 times in the last 6 months attempting to fix the issue. It doesn't help.

  • @LilCrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144444#Comment_2144444

    Console Online Play(& downloading) and wireless internet do not jive together. At all. This I guarantee you is the problem. Console manufacturers do not put the best stuff in their console, to keep the price down for consumers. Wireless receivers are the ones that get hit the hardest.

    I would HIGHLY recommend you play with a wired connection if at all possible.

    As I stated in my previous comment, I do play with a wired connection and I have fairly decent internet.

    At the very least, none of my clips are caused via bad connection, that you can be assured of.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144466#Comment_2144466

    I only play wired in, have done that since before I started playing DBD.

    from the way you described this

    @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144423#Comment_2144423

    Clearing cache didn't do anything to improve my performance for ps4. I've had several situations where I've had to do what would clear the cache (power off/remove cord) without trying to clear the cache. I moved so cord was not plugged into ps4 while it was packed up and my husband had to use cord for his ps4 few times when his was misplaced in move - these situations should've cleared the cache. I was still getting fps drops from triggers in the game.

    you need to use a wired internet connection. anything else you will continue to have this problem.


    I know IT, i understand you didnt do this because the process, and distance SUCK. Trust me. Its a PAIN in the butt to get it setup correctly. But you need to do it correctly otherwise the same thing will continue to happen, until you do

  • @LilCrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144472#Comment_2144472

    from the way you described this

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144444#Comment_2144444

    you need to use a wired internet connection. anything else you will continue to have this problem.

    I know IT, i understand you didnt do this because the process, and distance SUCK. Trust me. Its a PAIN in the butt to get it setup correctly. But you need to do it correctly otherwise the same thing will continue to happen, until you do

    I'm not sure how low FPS correlates to not having a wired connection.

  • @LilCrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144472#Comment_2144472

    from the way you described this

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144444#Comment_2144444

    you need to use a wired internet connection. anything else you will continue to have this problem.

    I know IT, i understand you didnt do this because the process, and distance SUCK. Trust me. Its a PAIN in the butt to get it setup correctly. But you need to do it correctly otherwise the same thing will continue to happen, until you do

    I do use a wired internet connection. I don't use WiFi on my ps4. I've used a wired internet connection for years on my ps4 since before DBD because I play other online games.

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137621#Comment_2137621

    2080 TI 10900k here 64 gb ram. I still get frame dips and it's the only game I get frame dips on lol. Low graphics too

    You have to have some other issues with your set up. I run a 2060 super with a i7 9700k with 16 gb of ram on ultra settings with dbd and have no stutter or dip a constant 120 fps on survivor and killer. I would check your windows and nvidia settings

  • Honestly I feel like this game favors killers and I know I am going to get a lot of hate for this but when it comes to anything that is killer based they fix it asap and with survivors they just don't care! The pallet bug is still in the game! And they buff killers who don't need buffing! It was a really enjoyable game but now it's just frustrating!

  • They only answered the Colorblind issue because you could see a potential lawsuit brewing on the horizon. A Dev caught on stream saying "we don't care" plus Accessibility to people with disabilities is a big deal now. Notice how Struggle is getting changed finally after people with wrist injuries start complaining. But I am sure they were working on that super-innovative change for a long time.

    @Pulsar I suggest saying that "Console optimization" is causing you headaches. Maybe they will pay attention then?

  • They had to answer because of Almo starting a controversy. https://youtu.be/KNwnlCJI2LU

  • @Moxie said:

    They only answered the Colorblind issue because you could see a potential lawsuit brewing on the horizon. A Dev caught on stream saying "we don't care" plus Accessibility to people with disabilities is a big deal now. Notice how Struggle is getting changed finally after people with wrist injuries start complaining. But I am sure they were working on that super-innovative change for a long time.

    @Pulsar I suggest saying that "Console optimization" is causing you headaches. Maybe they will pay attention then?

    I mean it does, but only on certain Killers.

    I wouldn't want to lie.

    Integrity is important.

  • @LaTubes said:

    Honestly I feel like this game favors killers and I know I am going to get a lot of hate for this but when it comes to anything that is killer based they fix it asap and with survivors they just don't care! The pallet bug is still in the game! And they buff killers who don't need buffing! It was a really enjoyable game but now it's just frustrating!

    Moet of my clips are from the Killer perspective but this isn't a Killer v Survivor issue.

  • @Mechanix82 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137665#Comment_2137665

    You have to have some other issues with your set up. I run a 2060 super with a i7 9700k with 16 gb of ram on ultra settings with dbd and have no stutter or dip a constant 120 fps on survivor and killer. I would check your windows and nvidia settings

    It's not my pc though. Other people are having the same problems also on high end hardware. I don't get anything but stable fps on way more modern games. I never get drops other than on dbd.

  • The game is not very well optimized. There was a promise for an optimization pass a few years ago and it never happened. And despite people asking about it and bringing up the performance issues there hasn't been any official answer. If they don't plan to fix the issue, they need to tell the community.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    The game is not very well optimized. There was a promise for an optimization pass a few years ago and it never happened. And despite people asking about it and bringing up the performance issues there hasn't been any official answer. If they don't plan to fix the issue, they need to tell the community.

    I agree 100%

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    The game is not very well optimized. There was a promise for an optimization pass a few years ago and it never happened. And despite people asking about it and bringing up the performance issues there hasn't been any official answer. If they don't plan to fix the issue, they need to tell the community.

    This. Back in March 2019 the devs announced a goal of 60fps minimum for all platforms, something that would greatly benefit us all. Hasn't happened, and precious little said about it since then.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2145601#Comment_2145601

    This. Back in March 2019 the devs announced a goal of 60fps minimum for all platforms, something that would greatly benefit us all. Hasn't happened, and precious little said about it since then.

    It's pretty much been "we're working on it, be patient" for the last year.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2145601#Comment_2145601

    This. Back in March 2019 the devs announced a goal of 60fps minimum for all platforms, something that would greatly benefit us all. Hasn't happened, and precious little said about it since then.

    @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2145868#Comment_2145868

    It's pretty much been "we're working on it, be patient" for the last year.

    I would already be super happy if they could AT LEAST fix those damn screen freezes we get from Bloodlust,Dead Hard,Sloppy Butcher etc.

    But they can't even do that apparently.

    After all this time 😧

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2145868#Comment_2145868

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2145904#Comment_2145904

    I would already be super happy if they could AT LEAST fix those damn screen freezes we get from Bloodlust,Dead Hard,Sloppy Butcher etc.

    But they can't even do that apparently.

    After all this time 😧

    Agreed.

  • @Mechanix82 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137665#Comment_2137665

    You have to have some other issues with your set up. I run a 2060 super with a i7 9700k with 16 gb of ram on ultra settings with dbd and have no stutter or dip a constant 120 fps on survivor and killer. I would check your windows and nvidia settings

    A lot of people have reported issues even with high-end PC's.

  • As someone who plays on xbox with over 3k+ hours, the pain is real. At this point, I'm used to the constant lagspikes and fps drops even though it's so f-ing infuriating.

  • I understand you, I play on console too and it is depressing, especially as killer. I noticed a more consistent fps rate since the last mid-patch with the new UI, but there are also more 0 fps freezes. Honestly I find controller more frustrating than fps, that's the real annoyance for me on console, because it literally halves the killer roster, I just can't play nurse, oni, huntress, slinger, blight, recoilster, twins, billy and maybe even Plague, the others are boring and/or low-tier M1 killers

  • @Killerdonut80 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245229/rant-its-becoming-harder-and-harder-to-enjoy-dbd

    Why don’t you get a PS5 or an Xbox Series X. Since I upgraded to a Series X the game is super smooth.

    What’s happening with the previous generation is all these upgrades they’re doing (graphical and other elements) the older gen machines can’t keep up with them.

    Yeah, PS5 it runs smooth apart from sometimes your character glitches back and forth quickly. ps4 is terrible now though, it seems very laggy.

  • @FreddysMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137707#Comment_2137707

    Yeah, PS5 it runs smooth apart from sometimes your character glitches back and forth quickly. ps4 is terrible now though, it seems very laggy.

    He's been banned and his point was debunked.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I understand you, I play on console too and it is depressing, especially as killer. I noticed a more consistent fps rate since the last mid-patch with the new UI, but there are also more 0 fps freezes. Honestly I find controller more frustrating than fps, that's the real annoyance for me on console, because it literally halves the killer roster, I just can't play nurse, oni, huntress, slinger, blight, recoilster, twins, billy and maybe even Plague, the others are boring and/or low-tier M1 killers

    I've honestly not found Oni or Slinger that difficult.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2145868#Comment_2145868

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2145904#Comment_2145904

    I would already be super happy if they could AT LEAST fix those damn screen freezes we get from Bloodlust,Dead Hard,Sloppy Butcher etc.

    But they can't even do that apparently.

    After all this time 😧

    Remember that weekend they turned off bloodlust? I wish we could see the results from that weekend, it was so nice having that fps drop trigger removed.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2145909#Comment_2145909

    Remember that weekend they turned off bloodlust? I wish we could see the results from that weekend, it was so nice having that fps drop trigger removed.

    It definitely was.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    As someone who plays on xbox with over 3k+ hours, the pain is real. At this point, I'm used to the constant lagspikes and fps drops even though it's so f-ing infuriating.

    I think eventually you start accounting for the game to freeze.

    Also, apologies for the late reply, I've had a weird day today.

1 2 3 4 5 6 … 82