The Continued Ignorance of Performance Issues Continues to Hamper Player Fun

Recently, it's been getting more and more difficult to enjoy this game and to look over the glaring issues. The Console port of DBD has shown that the game is extremely poorly optimized, and performance will continue to get worse unless BHVR addresses the issues now.

I fear that soon, the game will become unplayable for us on current-gen Consoles. Resident Evil broke the game for a month, and it still hasn't fully recovered. What this shows is that the issue is built into the game itself, and will likely continue to worsen if it is not resolved. Likewise, we are seeing the return of bugs long thought patched, which makes me suspect that the entire code is starting to crumble under the weight of the game. I hope BHVR takes the time to do this correctly and fixes their game. If they do not, I fear we will soon lose the ability to play it at all.

Here are some videos demonstrating my points, please note that these were all taken PRIOR to the RE patch in June of 2021. These issues have been plaguing Console players since the game was ported in 2017. I doubt there will ever be an official confirmation from BHVR, but it is important that we do not let these issues go silently. The only thing we can do is continue to talk and spread awareness about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7zIxwMUn0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7p_8C649Rs&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSa8yNir8wU&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlwQc0rdiM0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQaee-Od90&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

August Edit: Well, we are nearing 100 pages. Congrats everyone. We still haven't gotten an answer from BHVR about what happened to Optimization, but we have inspired others to start to question it. I've furthered clarified the purpose of the thread and adjusted some of the language used in this opening statement to better reflect that.

Thank you.

Tagged: BHVRModTrusted

Comments

  • I tried to make my voice heard but like every other discussion regarding optimiziation it has fallen on deaf ears...

    @Ryuzaki said:

    Back in March 2019, the following news post was published by @not_Queen

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49456/status-update-optimization

    Ever since that post was published we have received zero communication on optimization. Given the current situation, it's difficult to get our hands on better hardware due to graphics cards being in short supply. I think the developers should prioritize optimization on lower-end hardware to make the game more accessible.

    So this leads to my question... Is this game ever going to get optimized for minimum spec PCs? @MandyTalk @Peanits maybe you both could provide us with an update?

    To put it in to perspective, I can play Resident Evil 2 and 3 remake on high settings, 1080p resolution at 60 FPS with my Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB. However, I struggle to run Dead by Daylight even on low settings.

    I've accepted that this game will never receive an optimization pass but I admire your passion on this @Pulsar

  • @Ryuzaki said:

    I tried to make my voice heard but like every other discussion regarding optimiziation it has fallen on deaf ears...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/223368/optimization

    I've accepted that this game will never receive an optimization pass but I admire your passion on this @Pulsar

    Indeed, I remember seeing your post. I've made posts and comments before on this issue in the past.

    I truly do believe that if we make enough noise and show enough evidence, that we will get an answer.

  • @Ryuzaki said:

    I tried to make my voice heard but like every other discussion regarding optimiziation it has fallen on deaf ears...

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/223368/optimization

    I've accepted that this game will never receive an optimization pass but I admire your passion on this @Pulsar

    We also had this post where we listed triggers that cause FPS drops for both killers and survivors. In Q&As since they still go with "stop saying fps bad" but players aren't saying just "fps bad", we've listed out the triggers and even posted videos showing the FPS drops from triggers.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/187573/console-optimization#latest

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2149139#Comment_2149139

    We also had this post where we listed triggers that cause FPS drops for both killers and survivors. In Q&As since they still go with "stop saying fps bad" but players aren't saying just "fps bad", we've listed out the triggers and even posted videos showing the FPS drops from triggers.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/187573/console-optimization#latest

    I also remember that.

    Maybe we should get Cote on Console DBD

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2149786#Comment_2149786

    I also remember that.

    Maybe we should get Cote on Console DBD

    Can you make that happen? :)

  • Console in general is getting worse and worse to play. R6S has been having severe issues on console for years which have yet to be fixed, it seems like it's the new norm to completely ignore an entire platform.

  • I wish.

    @Peanits

    Can we get someone to play on current gen Console DBD? It would mean a lot to a lot of people if someone acknowledged how bad it's getting.

  • @Pulsar said:

    This is a rant.

    Recently, it's been getting more and more difficult to enjoy this game and to look over the glaring issues. The Console version of DBD is an absolute nightmare when it comes to optimization and trying to play the game in a similar way to PC.

    I've reached my wits ends with the game constantly freezing and never getting above 25 FPS. How in the ######### am I supposed to counter a 360 if I am getting less than HALF of the frames I should be getting, I'm being denied visual information.

    Have some videos demonstrating my point, if you have any of your own, please share them. Maybe we can get an answer out of BHVR about what happened to the Optimization we were promised if we make a big enough fuss.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7zIxwMUn0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7p_8C649Rs&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSa8yNir8wU&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlwQc0rdiM0&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQaee-Od90&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    From what ive seen xbox is worse than ps4 unfortunately. Just get a pc next and not a xsx

  • @reeves7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245229/rant-its-becoming-harder-and-harder-to-enjoy-this-game

    From what ive seen xbox is worse than ps4 unfortunately. Just get a pc next and not a xsx

    PC isn't any better off.

    Only extremely expensive high-end PC's run DBD well. Affordable PC's don't.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150637#Comment_2150637

    I wish.

    @Peanits

    Can we get someone to play on current gen Console DBD? It would mean a lot to a lot of people if someone acknowledged how bad it's getting.

    I would love for the devs that stream to play on console for a week for the amount of time they stream. Like watch McLean stream on a ps4 or Xbox one for his stream all 3 nights he streams in a week just to see the FPS drops and when they happen console players in chat can point out the triggers.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2150751#Comment_2150751

    I would love for the devs that stream to play on console for a week for the amount of time they stream. Like watch McLean stream on a ps4 or Xbox one for his stream all 3 nights he streams in a week just to see the FPS drops and when they happen console players in chat can point out the triggers.

    I bugged McLean about Console DBD for a while but he never answered :(

  • I just yesterday got my ps5. And let me say it makes a world of difference.

    Trust me I feel your pain brother, I ended up mostly playing survivor these past few months bc I got to the point where killer was unplayable for me at least...killers my favorite role btw, and even survivor had it's issues like Freddy's dream world, any killer with sloppy, random frame drops during skill checks making them miss sometimes not being ur fault...so on.

  • It would be great to have optimization on console.

    Since every time dbd freezes while I'm turning. I would turn more then I should.

    I had a game with blight where the game froze and turned to far in the certain directions that it could be like the j-flick but it just ######### you over

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144962#Comment_2144962

    I mean it does, but only on certain Killers.

    I wouldn't want to lie.

    Integrity is important.

    My factious comment aside, you are right. It's important to be honest.

    Just saddens me to see the state of console. I cringe seeing that level of frame drops. It's one thing hearing about it...But actually seeing that...

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    It would be great to have optimization on console.

    Since every time dbd freezes while I'm turning. I would turn more then I should.

    I had a game with blight where the game froze and turned to far in the certain directions that it could be like the j-flick but it just ######### you over

    Yep,experienced the same thing lol:

    https://youtu.be/BTtElB1xiBY


  • @reeves7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245229/rant-its-becoming-harder-and-harder-to-enjoy-this-game

    From what ive seen xbox is worse than ps4 unfortunately. Just get a pc next and not a xsx

    @reeves7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245229/rant-its-becoming-harder-and-harder-to-enjoy-this-game

    From what ive seen xbox is worse than ps4 unfortunately. Just get a pc next and not a xsx

    It ain't that simple. There's still no Cross Progression between Xbox or PlayStation with PC, nor does it seem likely to ever happen.

    So after buying that gaming PC capable of running DBD well, we'd have to rebuy the game, rebuy the dlc's, rebuy any wanted cosmetics, and oh joy regrind every character from level one and unlock everything once more.

    Anyone with thousands of hours into the game isn't likely to go through all that again. I wouldn't, and I won't blame anyone else either.

    So we kinda are very much stuck.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151394#Comment_2151394

    I bugged McLean about Console DBD for a while but he never answered :(

    I feel like since he got Twitch partner and after the Almo stuff he's avoided answering alot of DBD questions on his stream. He used to have known issues scrolling at bottom which was awesome, now it's just "play my build for (whatever the cost is)" and he says to go to forums with issues. πŸ˜”

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151448#Comment_2151448

    I feel like since he got Twitch partner and after the Almo stuff he's avoided answering alot of DBD questions on his stream. He used to have known issues scrolling at bottom which was awesome, now it's just "play my build for (whatever the cost is)" and he says to go to forums with issues. πŸ˜”

    Given the abuse anyone connected with the game can and does get, hard to fault them for recoiling some.

    The loudest part of this community squawking about lack of communication are the same ones with torches and pitchforks...

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151920#Comment_2151920

    Given the abuse anyone connected with the game can and does get, hard to fault them for recoiling some.

    The loudest part of this community squawking about lack of communication are the same ones with torches and pitchforks...

    I don't fault McLean for pulling back, it shouldn't be his responsibility to be the one with decent communication with the community - especially when they supposedly have a department that is supposed to do that. It is more so unfortunate that the only one that was actually informative when it came to bugs and such has pulled back so much. Understandable but a bummer.

    Now whether or not as a whole BHVR should communicate more is a totally different discussion from them needing to optimize console and can be a multi-page post on its own. πŸ˜‚

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2151949#Comment_2151949

    I don't fault McLean for pulling back, it shouldn't be his responsibility to be the one with decent communication with the community - especially when they supposedly have a department that is supposed to do that. It is more so unfortunate that the only one that was actually informative when it came to bugs and such has pulled back so much. Understandable but a bummer.

    Now whether or not as a whole BHVR should communicate more is a totally different discussion from them needing to optimize console and can be a multi-page post on its own. πŸ˜‚

    I agree.

  • The one true home-grown tech we got. Wonder if it's intended...

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2153267#Comment_2153267

    The one true home-grown tech we got. Wonder if it's intended...

    Of course it is!

    Why else would we be graced with the aforementioned issues pictured above?

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-szJU7JHE8&ab_channel=PulsarGaming360

    Had this one tonight, not too bad considering some of the others.

  • Here we go again huh? Here for it I still can't believe that we all was asking feels like forever ago for answers. We got told that our fps issue would be looked at but still nothing... πŸ·πŸ˜”

    I honestly only play this game once a week now and only because someone asked me to put it in my streaming schedule. If not for that I'd probably not be playing it at all.

    It is down to the performance issues makes the game hella unenjoyable and frustrating that I just don't want to play anymore and it's sad because I used to play this game every night.

    I honestly do not think they will fix it as ps5 has no issues so I'm told. Unfortunately acquiring a ps5 is just ugggh right now. Even still those that can't afford or stay on ps4 or xbox should be able to have a good experience regardless.

    Here to support always and kindly request for answers from a dev or mod on this issue please

    πŸ·πŸ’–

  • @Darkskies said:

    Here we go again huh? Here for it I still can't believe that we all was asking feels like forever ago for answers. We got told that our fps issue would be looked at but still nothing... πŸ·πŸ˜”

    I honestly only play this game once a week now and only because someone asked me to put it in my streaming schedule. If not for that I'd probably not be playing it at all.

    It is down to the performance issues makes the game hella unenjoyable and frustrating that I just don't want to play anymore and it's sad because I used to play this game every night.

    I honestly do not think they will fix it as ps5 has no issues so I'm told. Unfortunately acquiring a ps5 is just ugggh right now. Even still those that can't afford or stay on ps4 or xbox should be able to have a good experience regardless.

    Here to support always and kindly request for answers from a dev or mod on this issue please

    πŸ·πŸ’–

    PS5 and Series X do have some performance issues, but overall they are better.

  • Series X owner here and currently everything has been good on my end. I’m in the U.S. I get the occasional once in a blue moon hiccup, but from what I can tell- the game maintains a solid 60 FPS. Next gen Launch was ROUGH though. Game was LITERALLY unplayable on Series X for almost two weeks. I had already deleted it off of my XB One X and was not in the mood to reinstall.

  • @KerJuice said:

    Series X owner here and currently everything has been good on my end. I’m in the U.S. I get the occasional once in a blue moon hiccup, but from what I can tell- the game maintains a solid 60 FPS. Next gen Launch was ROUGH though. Game was LITERALLY unplayable on Series X for almost two weeks. I had already deleted it off of my XB One X and was not in the mood to reinstall.

    I am glad everything is working for you!

  • @Darkskies said:

    Here we go again huh? Here for it I still can't believe that we all was asking feels like forever ago for answers. We got told that our fps issue would be looked at but still nothing... πŸ·πŸ˜”

    I honestly only play this game once a week now and only because someone asked me to put it in my streaming schedule. If not for that I'd probably not be playing it at all.

    It is down to the performance issues makes the game hella unenjoyable and frustrating that I just don't want to play anymore and it's sad because I used to play this game every night.

    I honestly do not think they will fix it as ps5 has no issues so I'm told. Unfortunately acquiring a ps5 is just ugggh right now. Even still those that can't afford or stay on ps4 or xbox should be able to have a good experience regardless.

    Here to support always and kindly request for answers from a dev or mod on this issue please

    πŸ·πŸ’–

    I feel the not playing as much. I used to play daily for hours. Now I play couple times a week for maybe an hour with my swf teammate because we haven't found another game yet we both want to play. I used to play alot of solo survivor and some killer but now when I turn on my ps4 to play solo I don't even consider DBD. I don't touch solo survivor anymore, if I play killer it's because my swf teammate signed off before me and since I'm already in the game anyway I'll do a quick challenge for BP.

    The performance issues and lack of any signs of them intending to improve them on last gen made me not want to put so much time into the game. That we get vague non-committal replies, if anything, tells me they couldn't care less about console.

    Poor matchmaking, teammates that just sandbag, killers camping/slugging at 5 gen - those types of things make the game frustrating enough on their own. Add in poor performance that screws you over through out the match because there are triggers you can't avoid, like bloodlust kicking in or someone getting hit with sloppy, just adds an unnecessary level of frustration that is obnoxious and makes the game not fun to play. Atleast if you have bad matchmaking can say "that sucked, hopefully will be better next game" and keep playing but you can't do that with performance, it won't improve the next game - bloodlust fps drops are still going to be there in the next match.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Jesus, I'm so glad I don't play on console. Sorry you guys have to struggle with that bs, hope you guys get the optimization update y'all deserve.

    I doubt it, all the reworks were done for the current gen consoles

  • optimization is an issue on every console pc too.

    I have the same problems with a 3060ti

  • @premiumRICE said:

    optimization is an issue on every console pc too.

    I have the same problems with a 3060ti

    I have heard similar things from other people.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Considering the amount of people that dont play the game for fun anymore,and all they do is ruin other people fun,yeah,its hard to enjoy it sometimes.

    Wasn't really my point.

  • @Darkskies said:

    Here we go again huh? Here for it I still can't believe that we all was asking feels like forever ago for answers. We got told that our fps issue would be looked at but still nothing... πŸ·πŸ˜”

    I honestly only play this game once a week now and only because someone asked me to put it in my streaming schedule. If not for that I'd probably not be playing it at all.

    It is down to the performance issues makes the game hella unenjoyable and frustrating that I just don't want to play anymore and it's sad because I used to play this game every night.

    I honestly do not think they will fix it as ps5 has no issues so I'm told. Unfortunately acquiring a ps5 is just ugggh right now. Even still those that can't afford or stay on ps4 or xbox should be able to have a good experience regardless.

    Here to support always and kindly request for answers from a dev or mod on this issue please

    πŸ·πŸ’–

    @Darkskies Heyyyyyyyy miss you Amanda Panda seeeester!

  • Any chance you’re looking to upgrade your console? With all these visual updates and content added, I imagine the game will get more demanding. Not making an excuse for its current state though. I think it should still be optimal on PS4 & XB1. Wonder how Switch is holding up...

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2160362#Comment_2160362

    Any chance you’re looking to upgrade your console? With all these visual updates and content added, I imagine the game will get more demanding. Not making an excuse for its current state though. I think it should still be optimal on PS4 & XB1. Wonder how Switch is holding up...

    I am not.

    $600 minimum for a new Console to run a 5 year old game? No thank you, I would rather pay rent and eat.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164134#Comment_2164134

    I am not.

    $600 minimum for a new Console to run a 5 year old game? No thank you, I would rather pay rent and eat.

    Absolutely. Makes sense. Good luck with your cause. Hope the devs follow up & follow through on that promise.

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164139#Comment_2164139

    Absolutely. Makes sense. Good luck with your cause. Hope the devs follow up & follow through on that promise.

    I hope so too and I appreciate the support

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2159927#Comment_2159927

    I feel the not playing as much. I used to play daily for hours. Now I play couple times a week for maybe an hour with my swf teammate because we haven't found another game yet we both want to play. I used to play alot of solo survivor and some killer but now when I turn on my ps4 to play solo I don't even consider DBD. I don't touch solo survivor anymore, if I play killer it's because my swf teammate signed off before me and since I'm already in the game anyway I'll do a quick challenge for BP.

    The performance issues and lack of any signs of them intending to improve them on last gen made me not want to put so much time into the game. That we get vague non-committal replies, if anything, tells me they couldn't care less about console.

    Poor matchmaking, teammates that just sandbag, killers camping/slugging at 5 gen - those types of things make the game frustrating enough on their own. Add in poor performance that screws you over through out the match because there are triggers you can't avoid, like bloodlust kicking in or someone getting hit with sloppy, just adds an unnecessary level of frustration that is obnoxious and makes the game not fun to play. Atleast if you have bad matchmaking can say "that sucked, hopefully will be better next game" and keep playing but you can't do that with performance, it won't improve the next game - bloodlust fps drops are still going to be there in the next match.

    Hey bm πŸ’–

    Hope all is well I downloaded a free game called Vigor been having so much fun on it! you can play with a group of 3 friends maximum. Give it a check out definitely filled that hole for me and my friend after both off us stepping back from dbd because of performance issues.

    πŸ·πŸ’–

  • Hello my beautiful friend πŸ½πŸ‘ˆπŸ’•I miss you to!

    Knowing that the fog is missing the beauty that is your pig because of the fps issues is super sad.

    Let us pray

    πŸ·πŸ’–

  • The only problem I have with this game is the constant lag outs. Yesterday no joke, I put a pallet down and its swear trapper just walked through it πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚


    I was sitting there going "now I heard that drop on your face how you not stunned?"

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2160362#Comment_2160362

    Any chance you’re looking to upgrade your console? With all these visual updates and content added, I imagine the game will get more demanding. Not making an excuse for its current state though. I think it should still be optimal on PS4 & XB1. Wonder how Switch is holding up...

    Hey Kerjuice I hope you are well πŸ½πŸ’•

    From what I've been told the next gen have no issues which is great!

    I have a feeling tho if they can't or have not been able to support and fix the performance issues on the current gen then it makes me doubt that new gen will receive much support either down the line.

    Just because no issues currently doesn't mean that in the future sadly.

    Even still they did promise current gen 60fps and fixes to which have never appeared fully. All we have ever asked is just for an answer and truth regarding to it and I feel mislead by the responses we have received.

    πŸ·πŸ’–

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164134#Comment_2164134

    Hey Kerjuice I hope you are well πŸ½πŸ’•

    From what I've been told the next gen have no issues which is great!

    I have a feeling tho if they can't or have not been able to support and fix the performance issues on the current gen then it makes me doubt that new gen will receive much support either down the line.

    Just because no issues currently doesn't mean that in the future sadly.

    Even still they did promise current gen 60fps and fixes to which have never appeared fully. All we have ever asked is just for an answer and truth regarding to it and I feel mislead by the responses we have received.

    πŸ·πŸ’–

    I don't really feel mislead. I feel brushed off as unimportant. They've never given us a straight answer regarding it.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164421#Comment_2164421

    I don't really feel mislead. I feel brushed off as unimportant. They've never given us a straight answer regarding it.

    Definitely agree also with that feeling

  • I hope in three week when the anniversary stream come. They would talk about console optimization and reassure us they are working on it but I know it might not happen but I will pray for it.

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2160639#Comment_2160639

    Hey bm πŸ’–

    Hope all is well I downloaded a free game called Vigor been having so much fun on it! you can play with a group of 3 friends maximum. Give it a check out definitely filled that hole for me and my friend after both off us stepping back from dbd because of performance issues.

    πŸ·πŸ’–

    Aside from DBD issues everything is good here, hope same for you. Hope when you play pig you're getting plenty of boops. 😁

    I'll check it out and see if my swf teammate would be into trying it. We've been waiting for the Evil Dead game that's supposed to come out, hoping it will be good replacement since we both love Evil Dead.

    I think the devs don't realize (or if they do they don't care) they're losing entire swf teams that are experiencing poor performance. We occasionally got a 3-4swf going but the other 2 people we played with completely dropped DBD because of the performance issues.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164421#Comment_2164421

    I don't really feel mislead. I feel brushed off as unimportant. They've never given us a straight answer regarding it.

    Brushed off as unimportant is perfect way to describe console optimization.

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164376#Comment_2164376

    Aside from DBD issues everything is good here, hope same for you. Hope when you play pig you're getting plenty of boops. 😁

    I'll check it out and see if my swf teammate would be into trying it. We've been waiting for the Evil Dead game that's supposed to come out, hoping it will be good replacement since we both love Evil Dead.

    I think the devs don't realize (or if they do they don't care) they're losing entire swf teams that are experiencing poor performance. We occasionally got a 3-4swf going but the other 2 people we played with completely dropped DBD because of the performance issues.

    I'm doing awesome and I always gets ma boops lol

    Grrooovvy yeah be interested in seeing more about that game gutted back 4 blood got pushed back till October heavily looking forward to that!!

    πŸ·πŸ’–

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2165859#Comment_2165859

    I'm doing awesome and I always gets ma boops lol

    Grrooovvy yeah be interested in seeing more about that game gutted back 4 blood got pushed back till October heavily looking forward to that!!

    πŸ·πŸ’–

    Glad you get your boops. My swf teammate and I always try to boop pigs, most times we die trying. Sometimes though we get pigs that appreciate the boop and they're nice, so we give them the kill because they deserve it. Either way we die. πŸ˜‚

    Back 4 Blood looks good. Bummer it was pushed back but atleast not too far out.

1 … 3 4 5 6 7 … 82