Starstruck needs a rework or nerf
I'm not playing against this perk on Spirit or Nurse, that is all I am going to say. As overpowered as these killers can absolutely be, and a perk comes out to make these even more overpowered, unfun, and unfair to verse totally blows my mind. Perks like this shouldn't exist. Where is the survivor perk that gives a free health state? If killers can bypass health states all the time then survivors should have good choices of perks. Make this game fair for a change.
Comments
Okay I am scared cause I can't tell if its bait anymore myself
It's Sluzzy. That's all the context you need to come to a conclusion ;)
There's a super secret tech you can use that makes the perk do nothing.
Don't get found for 30 seconds.
Thats true
Silly Sluzzy, there's already a perk that gives survivors a second health state! It's called Second Wind!
@Lord_Tony Opinion on this one?
You realize Starstruck on Spirit isn’t that good because her terror radius is 24 meters? Sluzzy it’s time for you to admit that you’ve been trolling this whole time.
Your opening pandoras box adding them to the conversation.
Well he did mention Starstruck being good and fine not too long ago. I fixed the at though I messed it up, because I'm tired. I just wanna hear his opinion on this one.
Your probably going to only get more survivor and swf hate from him
I... Is this the legendary Sluzzy bait i've heard of.
I think you mean Dead Hard.
Or Borrowed Time.
Or Decisive Strike.
Or Adrenaline.
Or Unbreakable.
Or New Lucky Break.
I agree ,it is strait up an upgrade to Iron grasp , Agitation and Mad grit for the purpose of preventing bodyblocking
And THEN survivors are still exposed for 30 seconds after
I just saw you on the other forum and i was scared for a second, that you wouldn´t post here anything anymore. Keep up the entertaining content!
Just hide it out the perk is okay. I have yet to be downed by anyone using this perk. Regardless there is not may good nurse that I have seen used this perk. And the ones that do is 1 in 1000.
Yes it is lol made famous by Mr gimms on his YT channel wondered if sluzzy has accepted his offer for a chat lol
Or you could just like, run straight away from the hook, for 10-15 seconds. Even better, not be near the hook at all insted doing gens.
This guy is quite entertaining no wonder you guys enjoy his posts.
you can not be serious your the person who said everykiller is too op git gud and stop fliking your flashlight
No, I literally just played against a Nurse with it. Hooked a person and blinked straight to me. I feel cheated by the perk.
It got moved to Feedback
Sluzzy you did it again lol
Its sluzzy this is an extremely satire post
Oh, I've heard about this perk being problematic against her
Who is Sluzzy?
Someone who just baits always, if you see their username, don't take anything they say seriously.
oh alright.
I think he's running out of ideas so he need to do shi posts like this
What do you have in mind to rework Starstruck?
A Sluzzy fix to Starstruck would be something like this:
"After hooking your prey, you're blinded by how overpowered you are in comparison to your prey."
After hooking a survivor, Starstruck will blind you (as if you were blinded by a flashlight) for 30 seconds. All survivors within your Terror Radius will gain the Endurance status effect for 60 seconds. Starstruck has no cooldown.
I'm sure they would call that a "balanced" perk. 🤣
Sluzzy moment
Worst thing about this is, I agree with sluzzy on this one, I hate starstruck because it completely counters and removes the ability to sabo in most situations, and I think perks that basically are out to kill one specific play style are boring, kinda like lightborn.