I love this idea, but I wonder why the virtual encounter of DBD Forum members doesn't include a few DBD trials.
me, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, and @megswifey tried it, it went badly. people were simultaniously too wholesome and anxious but also really mean to this legion cause boba called him smelly.
also no offence but i wouldnt trust half of this forum to understand the concept of the word "civil"
me, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, and @megswifey tried it, it went badly. people were simultaniously too wholesome and anxious but also really mean to this legion cause boba called him smelly.
also no offence but i wouldnt trust half of this forum to understand the concept of the word "civil"
me, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, and @megswifey tried it, it went badly. people were simultaniously too wholesome and anxious but also really mean to this legion cause boba called him smelly.
also no offence but i wouldnt trust half of this forum to understand the concept of the word "civil"
Given in this day and age, I don't blame ya, one bit
me, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, and @megswifey tried it, it went badly. people were simultaniously too wholesome and anxious but also really mean to this legion cause boba called him smelly.
also no offence but i wouldnt trust half of this forum to understand the concept of the word "civil"
Maybe the legion was smelly. The world may never know.
At topic:im just voicing my opinion on most cases i wouldn't consider it really complaining though except in a few circumstances. But if i complain about you complaining. Does that make it it that im complaining about you complaining assuming that im complaining about the stuff you are complaining about?
Maybe the legion was smelly. The world may never know.
At topic:im just voicing my opinion on most cases i wouldn't consider it really complaining though except in a few circumstances. But if i complain about you complaining. Does that make it it that im complaining about you complaining assuming that im complaining about the stuff you are complaining about?
I love this idea, but I wonder why the virtual encounter of DBD Forum members doesn't include a few DBD trials.
*sad very good pc player but all my progress is on console because i didnt get a pc till last year noises* lol. Either way id love to play some trials with some people here but im more interested in seeing like a virtual debate or interview like @WishIcouldmain does with text. I feel like a some of people here get a unnecessarily bad rep.
me, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, and @megswifey tried it, it went badly. people were simultaniously too wholesome and anxious but also really mean to this legion cause boba called him smelly.
also no offence but i wouldnt trust half of this forum to understand the concept of the word "civil"
Ah yes, I've heard the stories. And I am pretty sure that Legion was smelly.
And I am pretty sure I know the concept of "civil"... I guess...
Unfortunately it would be a bit difficult to get the show started. We need someone to host it D:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I know I guy/gal or two on the forums, that can provide us these. ( tbh the only ones I can think of is Karu, Yords, Boss, MadlordJack, and uh you as well) the better question is should it be through discord or or zoom
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I know I guy/gal or two on the forums, that can provide us these. ( tbh the only ones I can think of is Karu, Yords, Boss, MadlordJack, and uh you as well) the better question is should it be through discord or or zoom
Definitely Discord, I think since we're all gamers here (I think?) we should all have Discord.
Definitely Discord, I think since we're all gamers here (I think?) we should all have Discord.
Sadly @QwQw doesn't ( sorry buddy don't mean to call you out, although let me know if that has changed). But yeah we should all hang out sometime maybe a weekend or something but... we do need a host
Sadly @QwQw doesn't ( sorry buddy don't mean to call you out, although let me know if that has changed). But yeah we should all hang out sometime maybe a weekend or something but... we do need a host
Aw, hopefully they get Discord sometime. Also hell yeah, this weekend would be awesome! I would love to make friends on here, y'know?
Aw, hopefully they get Discord sometime. Also hell yeah, this weekend would be awesome! I would love to make friends on here, y'know?
Uh sorry but change of plans I just now found out I am needed at a festival for my dads business, I'm really sorry but I found out I will be out around afternoon times like one o clock maybe so I might be able to come then
Sadly @QwQw doesn't ( sorry buddy don't mean to call you out, although let me know if that has changed). But yeah we should all hang out sometime maybe a weekend or something but... we do need a host
Nope, still don't have a Discord.
Maybe it's because I am just not a social person, but I never felt the need to have one. The few friends I do have I talk to through texting or Xbox Live.
Uh sorry but change of plans I just now found out I am needed at a festival for my dads business, I'm really sorry but I found out I will be out around afternoon times like one o clock maybe so I might be able to come then
Maybe it's because I am just not a social person, but I never felt the need to have one. The few friends I do have I talk to through texting or Xbox Live.
Ah that's understandable, I get that, honestly though, your a pretty good person to socialize with
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The forums are the designated venting area at this point
...
Yes let's stop complainin because there's totally nothing to complain about with this game. Dbd is absolutely perfect ๐๐๐
Did you come back from your acid trip yet?
I-
So do you have an actual counter argument or are you just making jokes to win over the crowd?
We should organize a virtual encounter, spread memes, play forum-themed bingo, and down tequilas.
Or, hear me out, we play connect 4
Okay but-
I love this idea, but I wonder why the virtual encounter of DBD Forum members doesn't include a few DBD trials.
me, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, and @megswifey tried it, it went badly. people were simultaniously too wholesome and anxious but also really mean to this legion cause boba called him smelly.
also no offence but i wouldnt trust half of this forum to understand the concept of the word "civil"
I'm down to chess if anyone else wants.
but I don't drink. so no tequilas
*sorting algorithm drowning noises*
Too wholesome? Is that even possible.
with boba and jyn and jackie? yes
It's not complaining it's civil discourse about everyone's favourite stabby stabby run around bits of wood simulator.
Right?
Awww, why you view me like that? ๐ฅ
Given in this day and age, I don't blame ya, one bit
Maybe the legion was smelly. The world may never know.
At topic:im just voicing my opinion on most cases i wouldn't consider it really complaining though except in a few circumstances. But if i complain about you complaining. Does that make it it that im complaining about you complaining assuming that im complaining about the stuff you are complaining about?
can confirm boba was not smelly
Yeah i read it wrong at first edited my post lol.
the legion definitely was smelly
*sad very good pc player but all my progress is on console because i didnt get a pc till last year noises* lol. Either way id love to play some trials with some people here but im more interested in seeing like a virtual debate or interview like @WishIcouldmain does with text. I feel like a some of people here get a unnecessarily bad rep.
Speaking of which, a KYF with forum members playing and spectating would be pretty fun.
I'd like that, I wanna see what some of ya'll got,
Ah yes, I've heard the stories. And I am pretty sure that Legion was smelly.
And I am pretty sure I know the concept of "civil"... I guess...
They were being sarcastic homie
Spectating the forum members would be hella fun
Oh boy we need to get this show on the road then
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT PART OF MY LORE ON THIS WEBSITE IS THAT @GoodBoyKaru SPILLED THE MFIN BEANS THAT I TOLD A LEGION HE WAS STINKY
Unfortunately it would be a bit difficult to get the show started. We need someone to host it D:
the best part is you didnt even say that i lied to the leg to make you seem meaner >:)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I know I guy/gal or two on the forums, that can provide us these. ( tbh the only ones I can think of is Karu, Yords, Boss, MadlordJack, and uh you as well) the better question is should it be through discord or or zoom
Definitely Discord, I think since we're all gamers here (I think?) we should all have Discord.
Sadly @QwQw doesn't ( sorry buddy don't mean to call you out, although let me know if that has changed). But yeah we should all hang out sometime maybe a weekend or something but... we do need a host
Aw, hopefully they get Discord sometime. Also hell yeah, this weekend would be awesome! I would love to make friends on here, y'know?
Yes, and I doubt anyone here has a better lore ;)
What's happening rn lol
Uh sorry but change of plans I just now found out I am needed at a festival for my dads business, I'm really sorry but I found out I will be out around afternoon times like one o clock maybe so I might be able to come then
Nope, still don't have a Discord.
Maybe it's because I am just not a social person, but I never felt the need to have one. The few friends I do have I talk to through texting or Xbox Live.
Aw okay, it's alright.
Ah that's understandable, I get that, honestly though, your a pretty good person to socialize with
THat doesn't mean i'll never be able to just not around noon time is what I'm saying
Thanks.
You seem like a cool person ๐
this is too funny ๐
Thank you!
Honestly though, if the word "Average" was a person, it'd probably be me.
Ehhh... as hard as it is to believe, everyone has something unique about them!
That's certainly true.
Connect 4 idea because of this yesterday? ๐
yep it was lol