*sad very good pc player but all my progress is on console because i didnt get a pc till last year noises* lol. Either way id love to play some trials with some people here but im more interested in seeing like a virtual debate or interview like @WishIcouldmain does with text. I feel like a some of people here get a unnecessarily bad rep.
me, @MadLordJack, @Jyn_Mojito, and @megswifey tried it, it went badly. people were simultaniously too wholesome and anxious but also really mean to this legion cause boba called him smelly.
also no offence but i wouldnt trust half of this forum to understand the concept of the word "civil"
I miss it though. Fun times. Even though @megswifey kept trying to touch my booty in-game, I miss our beat box dances ๐ฅ๐
if you think i can successfully organise a completely free tournament on zero budget despite needing lots of anti-cheat measures, backup plans, people to commentate and others to spectate, organise teams and come up with a format that works, create a viable banlist, create a viable ruleset, and more, all within a day, while balancing college and a part-time job then lower your expectations of me substantially.
if i ever do decide to do it, it'd be months at the earliest.
if you think i can successfully organise a completely free tournament on zero budget despite needing lots of anti-cheat measures, backup plans, people to commentate and others to spectate, organise teams and come up with a format that works, create a viable banlist, create a viable ruleset, and more, all within a day, while balancing college and a part-time job then lower your expectations of me substantially.
if i ever do decide to do it, it'd be months at the earliest.
Ah, I think we were sorta planning to do casuals but that'd be p fun sometime
Ah, I think we were sorta planning to do casuals but that'd be p fun sometime
a casual tournament but a tournament none the less
not like thered be a prize to winning or anything, just matches against people in a tournament setting to win an arbitrary title of "i beat you in dbd"
if you think i can successfully organise a completely free tournament on zero budget despite needing lots of anti-cheat measures, backup plans, people to commentate and others to spectate, organise teams and come up with a format that works, create a viable banlist, create a viable ruleset, and more, all within a day, while balancing college and a part-time job then lower your expectations of me substantially.
if i ever do decide to do it, it'd be months at the earliest.
If you need help let one of us know don't put on all yourself,
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you ready?
As ill ever be im not good with questions though lol. Ill try my best.
I won my game of that
(this is not a picture of Boba)
That would be such a cool idea honestly
That's what I'm sayin'! It would be really fun.
DBD forums tournament, hosted by GoodBoyKaru and moderated by... People.
Aim of the tournament: whoever laughs loudest while playing wins
Oh my god that's awesome
The sad thing is I'm actually giving this a bit of thought :/
Wdym? That sounds like a good thing.
No cause it means I might actually try it and I don't wanna try things cause I'd probably mess em up lol
Ah...
I miss it though. Fun times. Even though @megswifey kept trying to touch my booty in-game, I miss our beat box dances ๐ฅ๐
what time?
I may not have a Discord, but I can still play dbd with you guys.
sure
TBD
Ah, maybe not this weekend though I have work
if you think i can successfully organise a completely free tournament on zero budget despite needing lots of anti-cheat measures, backup plans, people to commentate and others to spectate, organise teams and come up with a format that works, create a viable banlist, create a viable ruleset, and more, all within a day, while balancing college and a part-time job then lower your expectations of me substantially.
if i ever do decide to do it, it'd be months at the earliest.
youre one of the people that made it too wholesome >:(
Ah, I think we were sorta planning to do casuals but that'd be p fun sometime
a casual tournament but a tournament none the less
not like thered be a prize to winning or anything, just matches against people in a tournament setting to win an arbitrary title of "i beat you in dbd"
If you need help let one of us know don't put on all yourself,
Ditto!
Total bs, I am fierce and can laugh maniacally in my sleep. I AM A TRUE VILLAIN ๐
Okay grandma let's get you to bed,