Hit me with some DbD Pickup lines
-Are you a pallet? Because you are stunning
-You must be a nurse main, cuz you take my breath away
-Are you a closet? Cuz I want to be in you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hit me with what you got, the cheesier the better imo.
Bonus : 
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
You can be as rough as you like, baby, because I have an Iron Will
(As a Jake main I am enjoying that way too much XD)
Are you running decisive strike? Because im obsessed with you~
Is your name Kate? Care to dance with me?
baby.... you're gonna think i'm the PS4 patch because i won't be coming for a long, long time....
i see you're 'exposed'.... does that mean you'll 'go down' without a chase?
Are you Michael Myers? Because you have a Shape-ly booty.
My heart will always boil over for you kate
Baby are you the mist because YOU'RE ALWAYS MAKING IT HARD TO SEE
Are you the Wraith? Because it looks like you eat wood regularly.
I want to get Evil within you
Are you hurt? Because id tunnel you all day long.
Take me to the dungeon and ill give you some slippery meat 🙈
-Oh your hooked? I'll come get you off...
*hurry up I'm struggling here
-I'm coming
*already? Well that was disappointing
🙈🙈🙈
That last one... Pure gold lmao
Are you a Leatherface main? Because I wanna go camping with you.
Is your name Laurie? Because I'll stalk your bush.
Loving intensifies
I don't know about BBM but I'll show you how I SWF.
Quentin: Hey thanks for the drink Freddy, where did you get it?
Freddy: Bill Cosby.
Who needs pickup lines
Are you a Monstrous Shrine? Cuz there's some bonuses if you come with me into the basement.
That’s actually really good tbh
I love you.
I'm not a freak in the sheets like Freddy
Or a silent romantic like Myers
But baby like a good Billy I'll make you go down 8-)
Sad this thread died...I thought that last one was good.
The way these forums work any and all threads can be revived as long as they’re not drier than the Hag’s tits.
Then i guess its time we suckle on them and get these great pickup lines back into the public eye!
I know a guy who’d probably be willing to do that first part for you.
Hey baby, come join me in bed tonight and I’ll cheat on my girl more than I cheat on Dead By Daylight.
ROFL COPTER!
Are you repairing gens? Because you're getting me fired up~
Are you looping me? Because my lust for you is Tier 3.
Girl, do you have Leader/Vigil?Because i cant stay away from you
I'll always run left behind, because I want it to be only me and you
I.... I'm sorry
So...do you come here often?
Dang maybe, I feel like the Wraith right now because you make my ding dong go bing bong.
Babe, I know you wanna start safe but by the end of deliverance I'll make your mind broken
Baby are you Drayton Sawyer, because I want you to cook my meat.
hawt