Hit me with some DbD Pickup lines
-Are you a pallet? Because you are stunning
-You must be a nurse main, cuz you take my breath away
-Are you a closet? Cuz I want to be in you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hit me with what you got, the cheesier the better imo.
Bonus : 
Tagged:
Community Manager
Comments
Are you huntress? Because you give me wood! (Because she throws hatchets with wood shafts)
Are you a hooked survivor? Because i want to penetrate you numerous times!
Just call me the Doctor because I want to hit you with my shocker!
I know this is dead but I won’t let it die
Damn girl, you make me feel like the Wraith because I want to sneak up on you and attack you from the back.
Hey baby, are your titties Rotten Fields? Because they make me go blind.
Call me the Legion because I’m gonna go into a Feral Frenzy inside of you and when I’m done you’ll be left with a lot of Deep Wounds.
Damn I forgot I made this thread
Never let it die @No_Mither_No_Problem
Good thing there's new killers/survivors/perks to work with!
-I don't wanna ruin the moment, but let's slow this game down, just a lil bit.
-Don't be worry baby, I know to use proper Aftercare when I use that Brutal strength of mine (this one goes out to you whips n chains fans lol)
When I'm the Doctor I'm fully charged, when you make me aroused, my dicc gets large.
Are you the Hag? Cause you make me scream.
Can I call you the Legion? Cause you make me go into a feral frenzy.
You like michael myers, cause your in shape
Do you have NOED, 'cause I can't escape those eyes?
;D
Do you have DS, cause I wanna dribble you all the way to my bedroom
Hell yeah! Let's get this thread fired up again!
Baby you’re like a black shirt Claudette.
Playing hard to get and then taunting me every time I fail.
....yeah I'm not too good at pickup lines...
Is your name Ace? Cuz you're lucky to have me
Just in time for Valentines Day!
Baby, are you legion? 'Cause your frenzy has me feral.
Do you have iron maiden? 'Cause I'm coming out the closet for you.
You’re like a generator with Discordance.
I get upset when I find out two people are on you.
Stalking Intensifies
My will isn’t the only thing that’s iron tonight, baby.
I like your Spirit and your beauty has been Haunting me all night.
Valentine, if you rejected me, it would be the Deepest Wound of all.
In honour of the Chinese new year... Oink
They call me the Pig because I'm fat, dirty, uncouth, and extremely pink but people still somehow find me cute.
Are you the hag because you teleported to my heart.
Do you run hex ruin because you're slowling down my heart.
Are you a spirit main because you're waaaah!
Are you a pig main because you're sizzlin'.
Are you the doctor because you're shocking.
Mine -
Call me hex ruin because I like to take things slow.
I Kate Neaver stop myself from Fengtisizing about you, cus I'm so Meg-a in love that I clauden'tte Quentify my love even if I Tapped into that memory that Viscontinuously on my mind with the ideal picture of my Billoved you.
Are you a Freddy Main because you're the man of my dreams.
You don't to be a Technician to flip my switch.
When I see your aura my adrenaline get's pumping.
I am angry you did not include a Dwight in there.
Are you the hatch? Cause I can be your key~
@Shad03
It's aldwight. I'll come up with a way to put him into a sentence at a later point.
And now I am happy. Everything is davist right.
Are you a pallet? Because I want to throw you down and slide all over you.
I'd trap you in my basement
Are you the task manager's 'End' button? Cause I wanna press you hard.
Honey when I make you go down you won't want to DC, you'll just sit and Marvel.
(DBD and comic pun - cross that off my list)
I actually smiled a little.
"Are you a Jigsaw box? Because I want to put my hands all over you"
Are you a doctor main? Because your beauty is shocking.
If you were my obsession I'd stalk you all night.
Other friend-
You must have a brand new part because you turned me on fast.
Not all new, but here's some cards I made up for this year
Is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you happy to s.... OH GOD MY EYES IT'S A FLASHLIGHT!
Are you a hag? cuz i can't find that hex totem you ruined my heart with.
Are you a Meg? Cuz you get my Adrenaline pumping