The most hilarious toxic comments you've recieved

I didn't know if I should put this in Off Topic or General, but it felt appropriate to Off Topic.

Anyways I just had a fairly toxic Dwight in a game on a map that my killer was ######### on who teabagged me at every pallet I dropped and called me garbage in the end game and told me to uninstall. The next game I got into another lobby with him and I gave it my best shot with a killer who I had actually good perks and addons on. I got a 4k that game.
In the post game chat Dwight (who was the first person sacrificed because he sprinted into the basement when I had someone hooked there like a dummy) wrote "if it isn't the ######### killer again lol came back to be trash?" (As if I join his lobbies and not the other way around.)
I asked him why he had to be so toxic and he told me "I like how you call me toxic even though I've done nothing to you."

Teabagging constantly
"if it isn't the ######### killer again"
"done nothing to you"

Comments

  • @TigerKirby215 said:

    You've heard it here first ladies and gents: playing Freddy makes you a tryhard.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/135/KAIT630DQEP1.jpg

    Of course the Twitch Streamer who's set their "Toxic Meg EZ Life" stream to Followers Only mode (I went to their Stream to give them a VoHiYo before the match started but couldn't so lol) with a private Steam profile and a furry Profile icon thinks Freddy is a tryhard Killer.

    The best part is that I largely ignored the Twitch Streamer because they were my Obession and I run STBFL on Freddy. I only killed them because I slept them when they 99% the Exit Gate and instead of finishing it and running out they ran away like an idiot.

    @TigerKirby215 how far apart are these games? They are super toxic.

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Just something from Mathieu when he was called a trash killer in his stream

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/102/LXA385P3ML6K.jpg

    @PhantomMask20763 hey...I know who vinx is, I am in a discord with him

  • @TigerKirby215 The boi who insulted your mother turned Italian

  • @TigerKirby215 said:

    The Legion experience

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/014/U2OWT46RX0YN.jpg

    So full context: I had a daily to chase people for 3 minutes as Legion. I slapped on some low tier addons and my usual build (forgot to unequip Franklin's lol) and went into a match.

    I find a Kate (Twitch Streamer #1 [Green]) and hit her with my power. She pallet stuns me so I follow her and hit her normally. She DCs instantly.

    Find Jake (only person who didn't DC) and chase after him a bit before downing him. By this point they've found my Ruin and have already done a gen since the map was bad and Jake was good at pallet stunning me.

    Hook Jake and he gets unhooked instantly by Feng Min (thot with a "Kawai" Susy profile image [White]). Hit them both with FF and chase Feng. She pallet stuns me and teabags me but I just chase her normally and eventually down her. She DCs instantly.

    Find Jake again and hook him. See last Survivor (Twitch Streamer #2 [Orange]) going into the basement with BBQ so I go there. Find them in a locker just as Jake suicides. They DC on my shoulder.

    This was more-or-less the full chat exchange after that match. They had done 3 gens in the time it took me to chase Jake the first time and then find him the second time, even with the DCers. Honestly if not for the crybabies who DCed on first down they could've easily escaped with 3 or even 4 people given that they all had Borrowed Time.

    I think the crown jewel of this whole exchange is the thot telling me that they're a Rank 1 Killer. Yeah sure m80 the Rank 11 Survivor who runs two Exhaustion perks and doesn't know what Barbeque and Chili does is actually a Rank 1 Killer.

    I checked her profile (just to see if she was also a Twitch Streamer; it's how I saw her thot profile icon) and she doesn't have the achievement for Rank 1 Killer or Rank 1 Survivor. If you're going to lie at least try to hide the evidence.

    That's it! I alawys liked switching between killers, but it has to be over now. From now on, I'm gonna restrict myself to Legion and Legion only! So much fun!

  • Seperate days. Like around a day apart.

  • @TigerKirby215 it must be annoying getting toxic comments. I’m surprised I don’t get any because I play legion. I hope you get games with nicer people

  • >be me

    >play Freddy

    >get a 2k (2 people escaped through hatch with lucky key find)

    >say "#########" in post game chat because I'm playing Freddy

    >Survivors get triggered

    >keep saying "#########" because 5 year olds need to learn what swear words are

  • Got called a Tryhard for using No Mither.

    Ok.

  • I was last survivor basically in a mutual points grab with the killer trying to max out chase points. After the match received a "######### pussy ######### ######### do your mom you suck"....really??

  • This thread is dying. Sad times

  • @GrootDude said:

    This thread is dying. Sad times

    Can't kill what was never alive. :v)

  • It was always alive.

  • Survivor DCs on first down... with No Mither.

    New meta boiz.


    *Edit

    "Jesus Christ guys stop gen rushing the gens can wait 30 seconds lmao"

    "wast even gen rush but okay"

    >Every Survivor has a Purple Toolbox with Instructions and a Brand New Part

    >3 Gens done before I even find one survivor

    >"Not a gen rush"

    And the sky isn't blue.

  • sadbaby.jpg

    Is baby sad that they didn't get a free win? Would you like me to carry you to the exit gate? Perhaps a massage? Maybe a shoe shine?

    Sorry that you didn't get a free win just because rank resets happened. I was running yellow addons and standard perks. Not my fault you guys run to obvious trap spots and fall for easy mind games.

  • I haven’t been getting much mail lately.

  • (Name redacted)

  • A few weeks ago I got told slugging was for noobs and I was bad for doing it. (Oops it’s the Mail I posted above)

  • Someone once told me "GG Bby killer needs to use Tier 3 to downs survs"

    I lol'd and moved on.

  • @TreemanXD I can see his name in the first picture but it’s hard to see.

  • Sans titre.png

    Here's one, very salty.

    Calling someone else a child because he plays something you don't like is some spicy irony.

  • I finally had my first salt after many months of nothing yesterday.

    It was the second time I played against this guy, but I didn't recognize his name.

    Apparently I tunneled him after he was unhooked, who cares?

    Here's how it went:

    Guy: "Try hard much?"

    Me: " Try hard how?"

    G: "You tunneled me after hook"

    M: "Who where you?"

    G: "Claudette"

    M: "How are you rank 4?" (His teammates were all rank 15 and one was 11/12, the rank 11 was actually really good at the chase)

    G: "I ran you around a lot.

    M: "All you did was throw down pallets, wait for me to break it and run to the next one"

    G: "Lmao, I gave you a hell of a chase. You're bad"

    M: "LOL. Thinks he's good and doesn't even know how to loop"


    This went on for a bit, I was laughing the whole time. I sent a message at the end to see how he's going to reply, I can't wait to get home from school 😂

  • @LCGaster said:

    I finally had my first salt after many months of nothing yesterday.

    It was the second time I played against this guy, but I didn't recognize his name.

    Apparently I tunneled him after he was unhooked, who cares?

    Here's how it went:

    Guy: "Try hard much?"

    Me: " Try hard how?"

    G: "You tunneled me after hook"

    M: "Who where you?"

    G: "Claudette"

    M: "How are you rank 4?" (His teammates were all rank 15 and one was 11/12, the rank 11 was actually really good at the chase)

    G: "I ran you around a lot.

    M: "All you did was throw down pallets, wait for me to break it and run to the next one"

    G: "Lmao, I gave you a hell of a chase. You're bad"

    M: "LOL. Thinks he's good and doesn't even know how to loop"

    This went on for a bit, I was laughing the whole time. I sent a message at the end to see how he's going to reply, I can't wait to get home from school 😂

    Tell me what he says @LCGaster

  • @Hoodedfengm1n

    He just said "Tunneling is for noobz cheap tactic"

    I laughed and replied that if I find him again I will show him how I am when I'm playing dirty 😈

  • I think the most toxic thing someone can tell you is that you should #########. That is a sign of an exremely mentally ill person which needs professional help.

  • Survivor screwing around after gates were powered...

    1)Survivor: What?? How did you end up there ? I was just trying to collect vessel and all of a sudden you there. Coincidence?Reported

    Killer: i just was there saw you and killed you simple as that.

    Survivor: Reported

  • Survivor: lol slugging as Nurse also Noed lol

  • @Plu said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/667/QUXHGM5NBTZ7.png

    Here's one, very salty.

    Calling someone else a child because he plays something you don't like is some spicy irony.

    Oh man this reminds me of the furry who commented on one of my TF2 screenshots. I forget what they said exactly but it was something along the lines of "pray for this child. He thinks toxic Survivors make Killers toxic when he is infact just toxic himself. He will never learn the truth and that is the saddest fact of all."

    I never once said anything along the lines of "toxic Survivors make Killers toxic" and I don't even think I ever played against the guy.

    Say it with me now: If your profile picture is from a(n anime) furry then your opinion doesn't count.


    P.S. When you play really scummy and the Survivors start trash talking you in the chat but then one of them calls you "black." r/casualracism

  • Has to be a time I was just doing a Leatherface daily. All I wanted to do was get my 4 chainsaws and chase the survivors around until the end of the game, and my perks were like bbq 1, knock out 2, noed 2 and iron grasp 1.

    All 4 were alive as the gates were powered and I found an injured claudette near an almost open gate and gave her the hammer. She immediately disconnected and the other 3 got out after a bit more chasing.

    Claudette was still there and went on about how much of a scrub I was for "using noed on an instadown killer" (the best part is that this was when Noed 1-2 didn't even instadown), and it moved on to her being quite threatening by saying stuff like "I know powerful people", "enjoy being on my big group's mori and sandbag list" and "you can say byebye to your account in a week ez".

    This was like 7 months ago? Still waiting to say byebye to my account, Claudette 😂

  • Trapper lost to solo players...

    Noob swf!

  • A little revival to this Thread. Had a comment on my Steam Profile. Game vs Spirit, she got one on the Hook at the End because of NOED. The moment NOED got cleansed, she DCed.

    Had this comment on my profile 3 times:

    "-rep rêtarded nîgger gen rushing with SWF and Dstrike worst nîgger survivor ever seen hardstuck rank 15 btw fat loser nîggerface"

    I mean, I was playing Tapp, but well... 3 times, because he needed to find a way to write "#########" without Steam censoring it. I was Solo and did not have DS, but ok...

  • I got told I was a Noob3 wanna be because I had balance landing on and loop the killer for 3 gens but I didn't even know who Noob3 was at the time after the match I went and subbed

  • Got told I was a bad survivor for using BPS and getting fewer points than someone else, at first I though it was a killer being salty for not getting any kills but no, it was another survivor who was complaining that I put on BPS and they got more points than me. They said I must find the game scary after crouching on the balcony of a Haddonfield house once I slow vaulted a window after being chased for 3 gens. He didn't believe me when I said he chased me for 3 gens and told me to send him my POV of the match so I did. 1 gen popped mid chase and 2 popped after he had lost me but was still looking for where I had gone, the person messaging me then persisted that I had only been chased for 1. While messaging me he kept calling me a "baby survivor" so I called him an Ochido wannabe he then claimed that he didn't know who Ochido was and said that I "must be a weeb". Despite the fact that I was apparently a "bad survivor" the person messaging me was the only one who managed to get hooked the entire match so :/

  • It was Coldwind Farm and there was a Doctor, and I was playing healer Claudette, in which the Doctor never found me. After finishing all the generators, we were opening the gate and found the Hatch, in which we were deciding who was going to get it. After a while and the timer almost reached the end, no one got the Hatch for some reason XD

    Post game chat, everyone was happy and cheerful for all the saves and great chases, but then the Doctor said, "I'm reporting you all for bad sportsmanship."

    Apparently, he said to get the !@#$ out of his match, which I tried to tell him we were deciding who was getting Hatch. By that point, he said "Eat a D!@#." and left. That's an easy report for threats and such. :)

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    A little revival to this Thread. Had a comment on my Steam Profile. Game vs Spirit, she got one on the Hook at the End because of NOED. The moment NOED got cleansed, she DCed.

    Had this comment on my profile 3 times:

    "-rep rêtarded nîgger gen rushing with SWF and Dstrike worst nîgger survivor ever seen hardstuck rank 15 btw fat loser nîggerface"

    I mean, I was playing Tapp, but well... 3 times, because he needed to find a way to write "#########" without Steam censoring it. I was Solo and did not have DS, but ok...

    @aven_fallen nice. Looks like ê and î works here too to avoid [BAD WORD]. Good to know :)

    I wonder why Steam censors "#########".

  • A streamer called me a trash face camping piece of ######### on stream after I killed him and 3 others 2 times in a row. I wasn't even camping. Before I did another match, my friend messaged me with a videoclip of him saying that I was " trash" and a " dirty ######### face camper" so I caught him first and really did start to face camp him. He dc'ed instantly.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Angrypug called me a trash face camping piece of ######### on stream after I killed him and 3 others 2 times in a row. I wasn't even camping. Before I did another match, my friend messaged me with a videoclip of him saying that I was " trash" and a " dirty ######### face camper" so I caught him first and really did start to face camp him. He dc'ed instantly.

    @MrChills ah that's beautiful!!! I love it when streamers get destroyed, especially if they lose their ######### after game :)

    Seriously, if you're playing for an audience, all the more reason to act civilized. Some people fail at this though :P

  • @George_Soros said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/529163#Comment_529163

    @MrChills ah that's beautiful!!! I love it when streamers get destroyed, especially if they lose their ######### after game :)

    Seriously, if you're playing for an audience, all the more reason to act civilized. Some people fail at this though :P

    I know right. when I was rank 1 Jen called me a ######### camper. The gates were open, what you want me to do, let you go for free? loolololl.

  • Survivor: Imagine having NOED.

    Me: Imagine not being able to do 5 generators let alone cleanse 5 totems before it activates.

    Survivor: U camp the ruin sorry ass killer.

    Me: Lol you can do gens through ruin.

    Me: Of course I'm gonna protect my Ruin, and I had Thrill of the Hunt so I knew when people were working on it. Accept the loss.

    Survivor:


    So FYI, you're not supposed to "camp" your totems either guys.


  • @Atrushan88 said:

    Survivor: Imagine having NOED.

    Me: Imagine not being able to do 5 generators let alone cleanse 5 totems before it activates.

    Survivor: U camp the ruin sorry ass killer.

    Me: Lol you can do gens through ruin.

    Me: Of course I'm gonna protect my Ruin, and I had Thrill of the Hunt so I knew when people were working on it. Accept the loss.

    Survivor:

    So FYI, you're not supposed to "camp" your totems either guys.

    Thrill of the Hunt is bad now. Clearly we're just supposed to play without any perks as Killer.

    So the Survivors can flame us for being "noob babies" who didn't get any kills.

  • I have actually only got positive messages, the last negative one i got was from a survivor that got mad because i tunneled him as GF when he had OoO

  • 20190714_151016.jpg

    I haven't played killer much since before Junes reset so I'm at like rank 14 now. Tried to tell me he looped me forever after maybe 45 seconds of chasing on Haddonfield. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but hey, as long as he feels like a winner everyone wins

1 … 3 4 5 ›