Alright since the new chapter is officially coming out tomorrow, who's ready for Trickster?

Screenshot_20210327-045854_(1).png

Yes, I'm the person that jinxed the release of Trickster last week. But now since he will officially be coming out tomorrow, are you excited for the Trickster? Now we're still unsure as to whether or not he's gonna get anymore buffs on release, since they delayed the chapter by a week. Who knows if any work has been done to him since, although we all know he's incredibly weak. I personally am a little bit excited to try him out to get the feel for him, haven't been this excited to play a new killer since Blight came out. Also his perks are definitely gonna be fun to mess around with, especially now since we finally have the ultimate endgame build. Although my expectations are remaining low, I can only have a slither of hope to expect more changes tomorrow. So how you feel about Trickster coming out tomorrow, and what expectations do you have?

Comments

1 2 ›