Last day before DS rework
How's everyone feeling? haha
How's everyone feeling? haha
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rip Dark Sense.
still dissaponted locker DS is a thing. Killers should be able to slug you if they want to
I'm OK thx, had a rough session with about 8 killer games. 5 against SWF 9/10 runnning DS. Even the solos were abusing it. Folks are trying to abuse the Perk while they still can.
I'm looking forward to the DS and object nerfs as they seem like healthy changes
for once happy they reworked that #########. it was unfair that after you heal and i see you doing a gen, then i pick you and suprise suprise. you still have ds
Why are they nerfing dark sense? We all know decisive strike is much stronger
I'm talking about decisive strike lol.
Yes that was annoying for a lot of killers.
Honestly, I thought there's be more people trying to get in some last minute DS abuse, but most of my trials have followed the exact same formula of just... Not really doing that.
I've had a grand total of 1 trial today where the survivors were being classic fun players, running at me with second chances galore. Problem is, they didn't follow it up with gens, so for me it was actually quite fun. Didn't eat a single DS, either. Mostly because none of them had it, they were just mindgaming me with a FTP and every other second chance meta perk. And I fell for it.
Lil excited, now I won't feel bad while running it.
I don't even run it that often only because it's a one time use. I'm probably gonna run it just to see the difference in it and then take it off.
Bagpipes
We are gathered here today in memory of Decisive Strike.
This is so sad, the only thing I can say is
"Lmao get ######### DS"
Truely a sad day
Same, for the rare times I run it.
Time to celebrate.
I am waiting for the days after the Rework, when Killers realize that they still lose games because they are bad and not because of DS. And they will try to go for the next Perk. Yay.
some of them are already going after BT and DH.
Yeah, I know. Just curious which Perk will be next which will get hundreds of threads. Both have the potential to achieve this.
I'm betting for unbreakable to be next.
but how do you change that perk? buff the recovery speed?
I just hope the perk isnt bugged after the release. Like only the description changed, but it still works like now.
Otherwise: As survivor, I don't care about DS, because I don't use it. As Killer, good, it was about time, that the abusable part of the perk got changed.
Idk probably make the survivor move slower or get broken when used.
mhm that may not be a bad idea.
Im excited, it’s going to be an actual anti-tunnel perk, so killer that don’t tunnel won’t get punished anymore, which is great, because I can’t count how many times I got dsed by a survivor after I downed and hooked a completely different survivor.
this happened to be the other night and all 3 key escaped 2 seconds later. They even 3 gen'd themselves it was a big slap in the face.
Lol exactly. And we're still going to see topics like "why can survivors use DS in a locker?" or "I'm so good I downed and hooked 2 more survivors but still got hit by DS at 59 seconds, how is this fair?"
It will never end.
The two things I'm glad will be gone is vacuuming into a grab on a survivor with ds doing a gen in your face and watching a recently unhook survivor run back with DS active for the save on the person who just unhooked them.
So what you're saying is nerf sprint burst!?
Nothing about DS is going to change whatsoever except for some SWF who abused it in a certain way. Ninety nine percent of people who run it will continue to run it and use it just like always. I don't run it. Seems like a Perk that rarely actually got use for me.
Can't wait, so many survivors abused it, not anymore :)
I'm glad it's getting nerfed but at the same time is what they're doing too much? And I ask this because if the usage rate drops totally out and it's seldomly ever seen after this then the devs will almost surely buff it in some way again. I personally don't have a problem with the new DS but knowing the devs Im not sure if it's really time to celebrate yet.
If i open gate or save someone from hook ds will go deactive or still protect me? Anyone know?
Unhooks are mentioned in the new description as a deactivation condition, opening gates is not.
Dead Hard can be cleaned up first. And BT should be on killer proximity because I'm getting tired of small TR killers and insidious gamers making the perk useless.
Hallelujah our prayers have been answered.
Now that DS is getting nerfed it’s Dead hards turn. Make it so when you dead hard your not allowed to do any actions for 2 seconds mainly Unhooking, Vaulting window and pallet and dropping a pallet. Also make it so when you dead hard into a trap you get caught instantly.
No, killers lose games because survivors are actually the power role. Perfect Survivors vs perfect killers results in a W for survivors.
I understood repair and heal but unhook seem unfair. So if killer camp on me and my teammate save me cost with down, i cant go for him. Because i am injured and i cant punish camper killer with ds.
I am really wondering when devs will understand they need to make game fun, not kill. And fair for both sides.
Wait they're nerfing Dark Sense? LMFAO
The survivor side of me is not bothered because I have never been a DS user. The killer side of me is very glad for the change.
Agreed, and on the reverse I’m tired of survivors who were unhooked far away but still in my TR running at me with BT. Definitely should be a distance measure
DS being broken does not mean other perks are fine. It's just that DS are more broken than others.
yeah 😄
Agreed, on surface level it seems decent but at the same time it can be worrying
Dark Sense too OP!! 🙀
Would you also like the perk to deactivate when the survivor breathes too? Jumping into a locker is not progressing the game in any way. Sounds like you just want to be able to tunnel someone to death with zero counterplay. If you get hit with DS after this latest nerf, you were 100% tunneling, no questions asked. You shouldn't be able to just say "no" to DS 100% of the time with that much consistency. The perk exists for a reason. If locker DS was also removed, there would be ZERO way to prevent a killer tunneling you. (Yes, it is still tunneling if you down them immediately and then slug the DS out...) No killer would ever have to worry about being punished for tunneling because they can just slug. You sound so damn entitled. The numerous nerfs this perk has received and you're still whining.
You wrote buffs wrong.
The numerous buffs this perk has received.
@Aven_Fallen
Because no one is brave enough to admit that they make mistakes. Instead they would rather blame a perk, not their skill.
I see less ds these days, and more prove thyself
Since i never run ds anyway (because i dont see tunneling of the hook that often in red ranks, to me its a wasted perk) i dont care much.
< (Yes, it is still tunneling if you down them immediately and then slug the DS out...)
You are survivor main, right? Even if you play killer, it's probably spirit or freddy. no, it's not. If you don't see anyone you'll slug unhooked person to stop him to do objective and make his teammates to pick them up so you keep multiple people busy. Slugging is not tullenling since it gives survivors chance to pick you up. And DS should stop tunneling (when killers wants you back on the hook asap) not slugging