DS Nerf

I've had enough of survivors feeling invincible with this perk. Sitting on generators right in front of the killer, unhooking right in front of me and shoving it in my face that they're untouchable despite there being absolutely no presence of tunnelling.

I can't wait for the nerf, such a dumb perk that SO many survivors use as a crutch./rant over

Comments

  • Sitting on generators right in front of the killer

    Then hit them and don't pick them up? I don't see the problem there. They're only working on it because you're ignoring them.

    unhooking right in front of me and shoving it in my face that they're untouchable despite there being absolutely no presence of tunnelling.

    Again, just down them. You don't lose anything by letting them bleed for the duration.

    I'm fully on board with the DS nerf, don't get me wrong, but it looks like you're complaining about nonissues, and not actually the ones DS provides.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Sitting on generators right in front of the killer

    Then hit them and don't pick them up? I don't see the problem there. They're only working on it because you're ignoring them.

    unhooking right in front of me and shoving it in my face that they're untouchable despite there being absolutely no presence of tunnelling.

    Again, just down them. You don't lose anything by letting them bleed for the duration.

    I'm fully on board with the DS nerf, don't get me wrong, but it looks like you're complaining about nonissues, and not actually the ones DS provides.

    I'm sorry, but you have no idea why DS was even nerfed in the first place if you think this is a ''non-issue''.

  • Good thing the devs are addressing the exploitable parts of DS. Step in the right direction.

  • More killers crying that they need more of an advantage than the insane one they have

    Stop survivors from having any perks & you'll still be whinging about something

  • Yesterday I played on Larry. I got a Dwight, hooked him, he got saved while I found another guy that I downed, hooked him. Then after a bit of time I also find someone else and also hook him. Then Dwight teabags me and flashlight ticks. I downed him, he was the last guy not downed or hooked. Remember, after I already hooked 2 other people, he still could ds me. How was that tunneling from my side?

    How I think ds should work, instead of deactivating when a survivor makes progress, is to deactivate when the killer either has no interaction with you for let's say 20-30 seconds (this includes chases, hits, abilities) or when the killer picks up another survivor without hitting you after that. If the killer does any of this then it is clear he has NO intent to tunnel. I'm just sick of hooking 2376 other people and still getting countered by an "anti-tunneling perk".

  • @Zaytex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024175#Comment_2024175

    I'm sorry, but you have no idea why DS was even nerfed in the first place if you think this is a ''non-issue''.

    That's a pretty big assumption my guy.

    DS was nerfed in the way it has been because it allows Survivors to fully heal another Survivor to full (16 seconds), run to a generator, fix it for a good thirty seconds and still have it active for when the Killer comes back. The Killer can be punished for picking them up at 59 seconds despite not having tunnelled them at all, which isn't good design. That's the issue with the Perk.

    The ones you highlighted are avoided by the Killer just smacking them down. If the Survivor hops on a generator in your face right after getting off a hook, then it is 100% your fault for not downing them and instead letting them get that full minute of generator progress.

    DS does not prevent you from going down. Ignoring them altogether because they can stab you when you pick them up is ridiculous.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024180#Comment_2024180

    That's a pretty big assumption my guy.

    DS was nerfed in the way it has been because it allows Survivors to fully heal another Survivor to full (16 seconds), run to a generator, fix it for a good thirty seconds and still have it active for when the Killer comes back. The Killer can be punished for picking them up at 59 seconds despite not having tunnelled them at all, which isn't good design. That's the issue with the Perk.

    The ones you highlighted are avoided by the Killer just smacking them down. If the Survivor hops on a generator in your face right after getting off a hook, then it is 100% your fault for not downing them and instead letting them get that full minute of generator progress.

    DS does not prevent you from going down. Ignoring them altogether because they can stab you when you pick them up is ridiculous.

    If you chase or down them when they’re doing gen in your face, they’ll cry in postgame chat and in forum how killers “tunnelled” them and slug to avoid DS, and cry for killer nerf.

    And if DS is used with UB it is invincibility.

  • I had a game today where I had slugged someone on the ground, started a chase with another survivor who was nearby, see discordance light up. After getting a pallet thrown and watching them run to shack I decide to go to the discordance gen only to get hit by a ds.

    Really annoying considering the slugged guy has unbreakable and lost out on popping that gen.

    I still 4k'd that game but the change to ds can't really come soon enough.

  • @Crowman said:

    I had a game today where I had slugged someone on the ground, started a chase with another survivor who was nearby, see discordance light up. After getting a pallet thrown and watching them run to shack I decide to go to the discordance gen only to get hit by a ds.

    Really annoying considering the slugged guy has unbreakable and lost out on popping that gen.

    I still 4k'd that game but the change to ds can't really come soon enough.

    Embarrassing listening to some of you communicate like this. Stop acting so priviliged

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024218#Comment_2024218

    If you chase or down them when they’re doing gen in your face, they’ll cry in postgame chat and in forum how killers “tunnelled” them and slug to avoid DS, and cry for killer nerf.

    And if DS is used with UB it is invincibility.

    Bit of an exaggeration / lies.

    Unbreakable works once per trial

  • Absolute immunity was never a problem; I just slug them and let them get picked up because I usually don't like to hook consecutive survivors in a row (just because I used to play survivor a lot and it was not fun). Even if they jump into a locker, it's not that hard to find another survivor, and if you're keeping up enough pressure, I often just eat the DS.

    Don't be such a sensationalist. DS can be annoying, but it is equally counterable.

  • @Clünge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024237#Comment_2024237

    Bit of an exaggeration / lies.

    Unbreakable works once per trial

    Once for everyone is enough.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024180#Comment_2024180

    That's a pretty big assumption my guy.

    DS was nerfed in the way it has been because it allows Survivors to fully heal another Survivor to full (16 seconds), run to a generator, fix it for a good thirty seconds and still have it active for when the Killer comes back. The Killer can be punished for picking them up at 59 seconds despite not having tunnelled them at all, which isn't good design. That's the issue with the Perk.

    The ones you highlighted are avoided by the Killer just smacking them down. If the Survivor hops on a generator in your face right after getting off a hook, then it is 100% your fault for not downing them and instead letting them get that full minute of generator progress.

    DS does not prevent you from going down. Ignoring them altogether because they can stab you when you pick them up is ridiculous.

    The fact that you have no choice but to slug them is the problem.

    It's literal invulnerability and you can say "well just slug them lol" but when UB exists, this is pointless, they'll be back up in 20 seconds doing another generator.

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    Absolute immunity was never a problem; I just slug them and let them get picked up because I usually don't like to hook consecutive survivors in a row (just because I used to play survivor a lot and it was not fun). Even if they jump into a locker, it's not that hard to find another survivor, and if you're keeping up enough pressure, I often just eat the DS.

    Don't be such a sensationalist. DS can be annoying, but it is equally counterable.

    Stop calling that crap a counter, if you down a survivor who you know has DS and don't pick him up the perk still did it's job because otherwise he'd lose a hook-state. The only actual counter to DS is if you down a DS user and you see a chaseable-target which good killers already go for anyways.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    Sitting on generators right in front of the killer

    Then hit them and don't pick them up? I don't see the problem there. They're only working on it because you're ignoring them.

    unhooking right in front of me and shoving it in my face that they're untouchable despite there being absolutely no presence of tunnelling.

    Again, just down them. You don't lose anything by letting them bleed for the duration.

    I'm fully on board with the DS nerf, don't get me wrong, but it looks like you're complaining about nonissues, and not actually the ones DS provides.

    Ok smart arse,any other tips ?

  • @Yumyumtasty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024286#Comment_2024286

    Stop calling that crap a counter, if you down a survivor who you know has DS and don't pick him up the perk still did it's job because otherwise he'd lose a hook-state. The only actual counter to DS is if you down a DS user and you see a chaseable-target which good killers already go for anyways.

    except they wouldn't lose a hook state because they wouldn't be doing something so abrasive you would get an easy down.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024369#Comment_2024369

    except they wouldn't lose a hook state because they wouldn't be doing something so abrasive you would get an easy down.

    That's also not an argument as most survivors still do stupid crap. The survivorplayer in me wants DS to stay this way, have you played games without obsessions? They're agitating as killers will just tunnel the ######### out of people and it's not rare that the weak link is gone within 2 minutes.


    DS is basically survivor's NOED, the looming threat of them having it is enough to influence gameplay but NOED is way less powerful than DS.

  • @Yumyumtasty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024425#Comment_2024425

    That's also not an argument as most survivors still do stupid crap.

    DS is basically survivor's NOED, the looming threat of them having it is enough to influence gameplay but NOED is way less powerful than DS.

    There's plenty of differences between DS and NOED and I don't know why NOED even needs to be brought up

    The only way NOED and DS are comparable is that they can help you after you make a error.

    also NOED is not being used and treated by the devs as a mechanic to prevent anything like how DS a perk they keep trying to treat like a mechanic to prevent tunnelling so if its usages goes down tunnelling goes up.

    @Yumyumtasty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024286#Comment_2024286

    Stop calling that crap a counter, if you down a survivor who you know has DS and don't pick him up the perk still did it's job because otherwise he'd lose a hook-state. The only actual counter to DS is if you down a DS user and you see a chaseable-target which good killers already go for anyways.

    If you want to say why that's not a counter you just need to point to unbreakable DS (I don't think unbreakable should allow you to pick yourself up anyway and then DS should be left alone because by itself its not broken but built around it just is)

  • @Zeus said:

    Good thing the devs are addressing the exploitable parts of DS. Step in the right direction.

    Just 1, Millions to go lol.

    *No joke* -__-

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024434#Comment_2024434

    There's plenty of differences between DS and NOED and I don't know why NOED even needs to be brought up

    The only way NOED and DS are comparable is that they can help you after you make a error.

    also NOED is not being used and treated by the devs as a mechanic to prevent anything like how DS a perk they keep trying to treat like a mechanic to prevent tunnelling so if its usages goes down tunnelling goes up.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024369#Comment_2024369

    If you want to say why that's not a counter you just need to point to unbreakable DS (I don't think unbreakable should allow you to pick yourself up anyway and then DS should be left alone because by itself its not broken but built around it just is)

    DS and NOED are comparable because they need to be played around by the offchance that they're in the match and if you don't keep them in mind they turn the tide.

  • @Clünge said:

    More killers crying that they need more of an advantage than the insane one they have

    Stop survivors from having any perks & you'll still be whinging about something

    And what "insane advantage" do you think killers have?

    Just curious.

  • @Yumyumtasty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024458#Comment_2024458

    DS and NOED are comparable because they need to be played around by the offchance that they're in the match and if you don't keep them in mind they turn the tide.

    Just because you have to play around a perk or it may turn the tide does not make them comparable.

    Ruin may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that

    Devour may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that

    Borrowed time may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that

    even well make it may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that if suvs gain a full reset off it

    I could even say Left behind may turn the tide by getting the suv the hatch just before you, is it likely no is it possible yes

    The only comparison between NOED and DS is the community's perception ragging on both perks unfairly imo you will get survivors that when they see NOED as the final perk will just assume you must be trash even if you just 4kd them and didn't even need to use it while killers may end a game see 4 DS and just sigh and assume that the game was unwinnable when it clearly probably was.

  • @Clünge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024237#Comment_2024237

    Bit of an exaggeration / lies.

    Unbreakable works once per trial

    Still too good

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024473#Comment_2024473

    Just because you have to play around a perk or it may turn the tide does not make them comparable.

    Ruin may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that

    Devour may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that

    Borrowed time may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that

    even well make it may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that if suvs gain a full reset off it

    I could even say Left behind may turn the tide by getting the suv the hatch just before you, is it likely no is it possible yes

    The only comparison between NOED and DS is the community's perception ragging on both perks unfairly imo you will get survivors that when they see NOED as the final perk will just assume you must be trash even if you just 4kd them and didn't even need to use it while killers may end a game see 4 DS and just sigh and assume that the game was unwinnable when it clearly probably was.

    With all of your mentioned perks you DEFINATELY know they're in the match, tell me about 1 other perk in this game that makes killers waste this much time because they don't want to eat it. If there's no obsession in the game they'll play entirely different.


    Lit totems are a bad example as survivors will ALWAYS break them ideally when somebody is injured and in chase in case it's haunted but that's abut it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024473#Comment_2024473

    Just because you have to play around a perk or it may turn the tide does not make them comparable.

    Ruin may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that

    Devour may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that

    Borrowed time may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that

    even well make it may turn the tide and you need to play differently around that if suvs gain a full reset off it

    I could even say Left behind may turn the tide by getting the suv the hatch just before you, is it likely no is it possible yes

    The only comparison between NOED and DS is the community's perception ragging on both perks unfairly imo you will get survivors that when they see NOED as the final perk will just assume you must be trash even if you just 4kd them and didn't even need to use it while killers may end a game see 4 DS and just sigh and assume that the game was unwinnable when it clearly probably was.

    Except DS literally makes the game harder at every stage while NOED only works against altruistic survivors most of the time or survivors who don't do bones which IS an objective that the devs have intended.


    DS kills an entire playstyle (tunneling) and kills a killer's momentum without any counter to it except not running obsession perks and hoping that there's no DS.

  • @Yumyumtasty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024286#Comment_2024286

    Stop calling that crap a counter, if you down a survivor who you know has DS and don't pick him up the perk still did it's job because otherwise he'd lose a hook-state. The only actual counter to DS is if you down a DS user and you see a chaseable-target which good killers already go for anyways.

    Getting mad at perks for doing their job, are we? Might as well start yelling at Make Your Choice for having a "crap counter."

    Perks are not supposed to be completely circumventable. If they are especially powerful, then they will have a closer thing to a direct counter. Hexes can be cleansed. DS is considerably less powerful than hexes, and therefore is fixed by slugging. Even if you aren't getting a hook state, which is typically bad etiquette (to hook the same survivor consecutively), you force the other survivors to make the journey and come heal that person. In the meantime, you can just continue along your way and find another survivor. That's assuming you find the DS survivor anyways.

  • don’t worry you just need to wait one more week. 😊

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024369#Comment_2024369

    Getting mad at perks for doing their job, are we? Might as well start yelling at Make Your Choice for having a "crap counter."

    Perks are not supposed to be completely circumventable. If they are especially powerful, then they will have a closer thing to a direct counter. Hexes can be cleansed. DS is considerably less powerful than hexes, and therefore is fixed by slugging. Even if you aren't getting a hook state, which is typically bad etiquette (to hook the same survivor consecutively), you force the other survivors to make the journey and come heal that person. In the meantime, you can just continue along your way and find another survivor. That's assuming you find the DS survivor anyways.

    even if you find the Make your Choice which is easily countered by stealthing by the way unless the killer proxycamps at which point he could've hooktraded in the first place, DS is still the same power ASSUMING ssurvivors are not running around injured in the first place which they often are.

  • Another killer crying about DS when they are the ones with the most powerful perks

  • @Crowman said:

    I had a game today where I had slugged someone on the ground, started a chase with another survivor who was nearby, see discordance light up. After getting a pallet thrown and watching them run to shack I decide to go to the discordance gen only to get hit by a ds.

    Really annoying considering the slugged guy has unbreakable and lost out on popping that gen.

    I still 4k'd that game but the change to ds can't really come soon enough.

    Hi, I'm a Killer that is getting 4ks but I want my 4ks to be easier.

    Killer is so pathetically easy now that you might as well go against bots at this point.

  • I play solo when I play survivor and I've recorded the statistics for around just over 100 games and what I've found in my case is over 75% of the time DS is just useless. Either killers respect it or just didn't tunnel me off a hook so it becomes obsolete. I never run DS anymore because of what my own statistics showed me and as a solo I'd rather bring perks that are going to be useful to me and my team a majority of the time. I get others may have a different experience than I do but these are just my own personal findings and what I personally think about using DS.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024254#Comment_2024254

    Hi, I'm a Killer that is getting 4ks but I want my 4ks to be easier.

    Killer is so pathetically easy now that you might as well go against bots at this point.

    Low quality bait smh

  • @Yumyumtasty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024425#Comment_2024425

    That's also not an argument as most survivors still do stupid crap.

    DS is basically survivor's NOED, the looming threat of them having it is enough to influence gameplay but NOED is way less powerful than DS.

    that why there should be a obsession in every match even if there no obsession perks in play.

  • Not really. I've been keeping track of my games for the past 60 to 70 games and I'm seeing an average of 2/3s of my games being 4Ks. I thought it was something weird with matchmaking, so I started playing Killer, which I've played far less then survivor, and every match I had was a 4K.

    And it's not just me. I'm seeing other people keeping track of their games and they're getting the same numbers as I. There was a Leatherface main that posted just last week, in which every one of his games were either 3Ks or 4Ks. Also spoke with another survivor main that was pretty much seeing the exact same.

    Even Ortz, a killer main, admitted in one of streams that him and other streamers don't want the game balanced. And why would you when part of your revenue is from 4k survivors 50+ times in a row.

  • @Yumyumtasty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2025337#Comment_2025337

    even if you find the Make your Choice which is easily countered by stealthing by the way unless the killer proxycamps at which point he could've hooktraded in the first place, DS is still the same power ASSUMING ssurvivors are not running around injured in the first place which they often are.

    The same principle applies. DS is countered by slugging. It's not perfect, but it's a counter. Similarly, MYC is countered by 1) stealth 2) drawing the killer to the hook. If you're confident in your looping ability or the killer is severely preoccupied/pressured, meaning that there's less pressure on you, you can just unhook and carry on with your day. Analogously, you can eat a DS if you have enough pressure on the survivors; it's a fart in the hurricane.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2025544#Comment_2025544

    Not really. I've been keeping track of my games for the past 60 to 70 games and I'm seeing an average of 2/3s of my games being 4Ks. I thought it was something weird with matchmaking, so I started playing Killer, which I've played far less then survivor, and every match I had was a 4K.

    And it's not just me. I'm seeing other people keeping track of their games and they're getting the same numbers as I. There was a Leatherface main that posted just last week, in which every one of his games were either 3Ks or 4Ks. Also spoke with another survivor main that was pretty much seeing the exact same.

    Even Ortz, a killer main, admitted in one of streams that him and other streamers don't want the game balanced. And why would you when part of your revenue is from 4k survivors 50+ times in a row.

    The average survivor is pretty bad at the game if you think about it. If you go against a very good survivor team, unless you're Nurse/Spirit then you won't get close to a 3k/4k and this is universally accepted.

    Just because you 3k/4k in most games against bad survivors doesn't mean the killer role is ''easy'' lol. You can call it easy, but it's still harder than survivor which is just M1 simulator.

  • @Zaytex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2025630#Comment_2025630

    The average survivor is pretty bad at the game if you think about it. If you go against a very good survivor team, unless you're Nurse/Spirit then you won't get close to a 3k/4k and this is universally accepted.

    Just because you 3k/4k in most games against bad survivors doesn't mean the killer role is ''easy'' lol. You can call it easy, but it's still harder than survivor which is just M1 simulator.

    No, the average player, survivor or killer, is average and the average player is the largest majority of the player base. The game can't just be balanced toward the 3.8% of red rank players, the game has to be balanced across all levels of play or 96.2% of the players quit playing the game. If 3.8% of red rank players are considered great, then there are 3.8% that are bad based on normal distribution. The rest of the entire player base will be between great players and bad players.

  • @BSVben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024213#Comment_2024213

    And what "insane advantage" do you think killers have?

    Just curious.

    Can't believe you're silly enough to ask

    1. Faster movement
    2. Unique powers as standard
    3. Ability to land a hit after a vault
    4. Lunge hits
    5. Killers with ability to traverse the map end to end incredibly quickly (e.g. Billy, Oni, Nurse etc.)
    6. Exit gates commonly spawning close to eachother
    7. BBQ & Chili
    8. Hits that start and then bend 180 degrees around corners before landing
    9. Ability to range hit a survivor who isn't in your terror radius (e.g. Deathslinger, Huntress)
    10. Body blocking
    11. Being undetectable by various means
    12. Slugging / creation of The Twins to maximise this method

    And so on...

    The problem with the balance of the game is that it is a very different experience when it is good players in a SWF compared to solo survivors. Average skilled killers get salty when they experience good SWF & demand more of a power gap.

    The higher skilled killers can deal with it & the best can do it without perks

  • @Clünge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024492#Comment_2024492

    Can't believe you're silly enough to ask

    1. Faster movement
    2. Unique powers as standard
    3. Ability to land a hit after a vault
    4. Lunge hits
    5. Killers with ability to traverse the map end to end incredibly quickly (e.g. Billy, Oni, Nurse etc.)
    6. Exit gates commonly spawning close to eachother
    7. BBQ & Chili
    8. Hits that start and then bend 180 degrees around corners before landing
    9. Ability to range hit a survivor who isn't in your terror radius (e.g. Deathslinger, Huntress)
    10. Body blocking
    11. Being undetectable by various means
    12. Slugging / creation of The Twins to maximise this method

    And so on...

    The problem with the balance of the game is that it is a very different experience when it is good players in a SWF compared to solo survivors. Average skilled killers get salty when they experience good SWF & demand more of a power gap.

    The higher skilled killers can deal with it & the best can do it without perks

    LOL

    so your argument for killers having an advantage over survivors is "they can kill survivors"?

    man it sucks that survivors have such a massive advantage over survivors, they can escape the trial! Killers can't do that!

    1. No #########? If you moved at the same speed as survivors you wouldn't be able to catch them, all they would have to do is hold W to win
    2. Because without a power, they would be an M1 killer, and they would never get a kill
    3. You mean like how survivors can land a stun or complete a vault after getting downed?
    4. And survivors can sprint and vault and drop pallets, your point?
    5. Survivors with ability to complete generators incredibly quickly (Prove Thyself, toolboxes, etc.)
    6. Or spawning on the opposite end of the map from each other, which is very common on like half the maps in the game
    7. WGLF/DS/UB/DH/OoO/etc...
    8. Running that starts and then bends 180 degrees around corners causing you to miss
    9. Ability to hide and avoid a killer
    10. Body blocking is generally more helpful to survivors... lol
    11. Survivors don't even HAVE a terror radius
    12. WGLF / Flip Flop / Tenacity / creation of Unbreakable to counter this method

    do you actually believe the drivel you post or are you just trolling?

  • It's okey friend, I hope you feel better now after letting this off :)

  • @Clünge said:

    More killers crying that they need more of an advantage than the insane one they have

    Stop survivors from having any perks & you'll still be whinging about something

    Fun fact: survivors don't need any perks to steamroll a killer. Gens can be finished in under 3 minutes and holding W+predropping pallets guarantees more than enough time against just about every killer in the game. Only the best Nurse/Blight/Spirit players can combat this, and that's assuming they have full meta builds.

    Thank gods most survivors also find such games extremely boring and so don't even bother to try to play like that. The genrushing thing, not the holding W and predropping pallets thing, thats just normal gameplay at this point.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2025544#Comment_2025544

    Not really. I've been keeping track of my games for the past 60 to 70 games and I'm seeing an average of 2/3s of my games being 4Ks. I thought it was something weird with matchmaking, so I started playing Killer, which I've played far less then survivor, and every match I had was a 4K.

    And it's not just me. I'm seeing other people keeping track of their games and they're getting the same numbers as I. There was a Leatherface main that posted just last week, in which every one of his games were either 3Ks or 4Ks. Also spoke with another survivor main that was pretty much seeing the exact same.

    Even Ortz, a killer main, admitted in one of streams that him and other streamers don't want the game balanced. And why would you when part of your revenue is from 4k survivors 50+ times in a row.

    They don't want the game artificially balanced around 2k's, and they don't want to actually go against survivors as good as them every single trial because then they wouldn't be able to be entertaining.

  • Survivors can hide blood trails/scratch marks or simply not make them

    Killers also get their aura revealed, make breathing/grunting noises, trigger crows etc.

    Number 8 was just playing by your rules lmfao

    You're the one who brought up spawn locations... Just reminding you how wrong you are

    I don't even like Oni lol, if you can't tell the killer I like most by my profile picture then you really are "special"

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2024218#Comment_2024218

    If you chase or down them when they’re doing gen in your face, they’ll cry in postgame chat and in forum how killers “tunnelled” them and slug to avoid DS, and cry for killer nerf.

    And if DS is used with UB it is invincibility.

    They'd cry about anything and make any excuse if you win, and call you a baby killer and tell you to "git gud" if you lose so why even care what they think lol. Smack them down and laugh at their tears.

  • Only entitled survivor mains can say I'd didn't need nerf. The perk was so strong, it could alone win the games, uncountable in many scenarios, it is completely justified nerf.

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    Only entitled survivor mains can say I'd didn't need nerf. The perk was so strong, it could alone win the games, uncountable in many scenarios, it is completely justified nerf.

    Survivor mains say its a dead perk now, utterly useless.

    Still one of the strongest perks in the game lmao even after the nerf.

  • @Zaytex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032598#Comment_2032598

    Survivor mains say its a dead perk now, utterly useless.

    Still one of the strongest perks in the game lmao even after the nerf.

    I mean it still rewards bad play, but let's say it ok. They are mad because they can't abuse it anymore.

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2032600#Comment_2032600

    I mean it still rewards bad play, but let's say it ok. They are mad because they can't abuse it anymore.

    Well, even if they still have it or you get hit by a 59 second DS, you can have the reassurance that they did nothing to progress the game for a minute and you were basically 1v3 for that time.

    Can't wait for survivors to actually think and make conscious decisions about what they're going to do, because if Dwight taps that generator 5 metres away from me I'm going for that sweet tunnel on that twink.

  • @Zaytex said:

    I've had enough of survivors feeling invincible with this perk. Sitting on generators right in front of the killer, unhooking right in front of me and shoving it in my face that they're untouchable despite there being absolutely no presence of tunnelling.

    I can't wait for the nerf, such a dumb perk that SO many survivors use as a crutch./rant over

    When the DS nerf gets here I might actually start playing again. I haven't really played for almost a year.

    Can you imagine the amount of survivors that will suddenly suck without their offensive DS? It's like the days when BHVR added the exhaustion mechanic and survivors couldn't recover SB while running anymore.

  • Had to get one last DS rant in i guess lol