Survivor main tier list based on toxicity
To put it plainly, how toxic these survivors generally act.
I don't have half as many hours as most people around here yet I believe this is correct. I'd only leave hatch to the survivors in the 3 bottom tiers or maybe a 3rd row one if they are nice.

Comments
I'd bump Nea up to Super Toxic, a lot of them act like Noob3 wannabes.
Me a jake main seeing this when I always say ggwp at the end of my games, compliment killer plays, never run meta perks because it annoys killers, and don't abuse bad map design
Agree on everything but Kate. Kate is above super toxic. In my games 99% of flashlight spamming are Kates.
I felt that.
Ain't nobody big enough to be toxic to me
*urban evades away from these lies*
Same for me. Cheryl main and I only teabag to Survivors for saying "hello" and "thank you".
Ash is el jefe.
Same. Lol, I always teabag when I meet another survivor, even just passing. Like, hey fam, how ya doing, have a lovely night in the Fog! ๐
Now that looks more accurate to my personal experiences.
I'd put Jane in usually toxic, but other than that I 100% agree haha. I used to play Claudette with P3 outfit but I avoid doing so now because of the judgements made about them now.
I posted a thread a couple of months back which was similar, mine was a teabag tier list
As a former Jake main and current Felix main, I feel personally insulted.
Feng with bunny ears flashlight
Blendette prestige 3 with flashlights super toxic
Nea with facemask and back pack also sometimes toxic
As a rank 20 prestige 3 ash main and a rank 4 prestige 3 Wraith main this could literally not be more accurate.
I am totally with you on this
Old school Jake mains is where it started , Sabo Jake was the most face camped survivor in the game.
as a jane main i want to disagree with you but ive played with many super inmersed janes tho :(
The accuracy of it is great ๐
I'm unsure if I should feel proud of insulted :/
Pretty accurate tho regardless
I don't see many Quentins but when I do theyre always prestiged and running object with ds and purple flashlights,always running behind me to try flashlight save
Are cheryl mains and lisa mains the same? Or are they different categories?
I think Feng should be in the Super Toxic category
I love how all my mains are in the "usually toxic" rank even though I try my damnedest not to be toxic. Lol
Me who mains David and felix but plays too much killer to be toxic unless the deserved it
I agree about Jeff, I main him.
Jeff players are usually friendly and is more inclined for teamwork both in tactics and perk choices.