What’s one real life musician you guys would want in the game?
They don’t have to be alive or famous
I personally would want mark knopfler from dire straits
They don’t have to be alive or famous
I personally would want mark knopfler from dire straits
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eminem yo!!
Jk
Lady Gaga. a lot of iconic outfits.
Oh boy,BHVR could earn SO MUCH money that way lol
David Bowie. They could do Labyrinth chapter and have multiple maps including Bog of Eternal Stench. Goblin King would be great killer and I'd make Ludo or Hoggle be the Survivor. Ludo would be my first choice but Hoggle would make more sense.
Second choice would be Lemmy but not sure how it'd work because Lemmy is God.
yep, all the gays (including me) would buy the hell out of that, just to play Queen Gaga.
How about Ozzie as a killer. He would have a bite your head off Mori...
Haha that’s be sick maybe every once in a while he couldn’t see gen auras because he’d be so off his head on god knows what he’d forget where they are
Kanye West or Toro Y Moi
only musician i'd play as a character is Dimebag Darrell
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance
Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, roma-ma
Gaga, ooh-la-la
Want your bad romance...
thanks, now im gonna listen to it again. :D
Akira tameka except hes the killer. He'll torture them with the psychological terror his music brings
King Diamond
His music and themes fit very well. He's basically a walking horror movie anyway.
Alice Cooper or ozzy
Jon Mikl Thor.
I want Kurt Cobain....fight me.
Michael Jackson.
He moon-walks survivors to death.
I think he’d be a great edition for those that plan on killing themselves on first hook.
Obviously Reol (れをる) or Hizaki the guitarist queen
.=
Too soon?
Spencer Charnas, the front man from Ice Nine Kills.
They are a band all about horror, with their last album having songs directly about Scream, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street, Saw, Halloween and even Friday the 13th if you count Trapper.
Weird Al Yankovic... no good reason why just think it would be funny.
One of the best concerts I've seen to date.... and got to see him without the facepaint :P
Lil Yachty, so he can sing his "cold like Minnesota!" when someone switches to him in the lobby.
I saw him in high school 1994 i guess. Wasn't really into it at the time but went with friends. Got drunk and sick halfway through the show. #regrets lol
I wouldn't want this person as a character in game, but more of as a musician for the game.
The Caretaker.
Of course, he definitely would not want to write music for this game.
But just imagine a killer with lobby music on the style of Everywhere At The End Of Time. It would definitely have to be a surreal/psychological horror killer.
Miley Cyrus.
For the satisfaction of being able to always tunnel her as killer, or sandbag her as survivor, and see her get hooked and sacrificed screaming every game.
eminem along with a perk that lets u disstrack killers until they leave the match
just imagine chasing him and out of a sudden instead of the chase music u hear D.A GOT THAT DOPE and start spittin while outlooping the ######### out of you
They should add a Juggalo outfit for clown.
Easily Michael Jackson. Thriller’s the most iconic music video ever and the most popular Halloween song, also his best music video ghosts is another horror short film + he’s got loads of horror themed songs. To top it off he’s got the Moonwalk.
Till Lindemann
Macklemore or Logic, because both have very iconic outfits, and are about average height anyway.
Any that I'd want to kill, or want to kill everybody else alongside. I guess thinking about it that way both the worst and the best. The ones I loathe, and the ones I like most.
GWAR
Because, reasons....
Or pick any of the godawful pop stars around. I would thoroughly enjoy hooking NIki Minaj or that other idiot Cardi B. Adding in some of these cRappers would be good too. I'd tunnel, camp, and then mori them every round just so I can hear the ghosts of past singers with actual talent cheering me on.
The Merkins.
https://youtu.be/QstIzL91L9YOh hell yes!!!
blowing up hot water bottles and everything! I’d pay top dollar for an Edge of Hell/Rock n Roll Nightmare DLC... we can dream!
Personally, my vote is for Henry Rollins!!!
total legend!
Christian Lorenz from Agonoize
Weird Al Yankovic.
Do SlashStreetBoys count?
Yeah Till as a killer and Flake as a survivor would be quite funny^^
Corey Taylor... He's a no nonsense guy who'd whoop ass in real life. Plus they change masks and uniforms every album so plenty of cosmetics available. SLIPKNOT🤘🤘🤘
Sophie Ellis Bextor! She definitely wouldn't fit but having a glamorous survivor would be pretty cool.
Edit: Joan Jett is a very close second, always loved her music.
None of them.
That is mean 😐️
the entire orchestra from the Dark Souls /Bloodborne games as a killer.
Rob Zombie.
Flavor Flaaaaaavvvv