You developers are something else.

So quick to push out dlc and visual updates that you start to lose focus on what is important.

Go back to the drawing board. The fundamental mechanics need work and you know this. Lag, hitboxes, screwed up animations, connection issues, etc. You see where I am going with this.

I'm sure everyone in the community would be glad to wait for the next dlc or cosmetic drop so the team can focus of fixing/perfecting the game mechanics. You gotta do something or you are going to lose your players.

Comments

  • They don't care because they know ppl will still play and pay money. Pip system is broken since months on ps4, not weeks or recently, it's months and still today 31200 bp and a nice fat depip.

  • @M1Trapper said:

    They don't care because they know ppl will stay play and pay money. Pip system is broken since months on ps4, not weeks or recently, it's months and still today 31200 bp and a nice fat depip.

    I agree. I think the game has been entirely broken in the past year but they sit there and try to convince us that they are listening.

  • I have been playing for almost 2 years, and i think the state of the game right now is the worst i have seen it in. The freaking lag, GIANT hitboxes, dsyng, the wierd pip bug, the lobby bug, freaking all survs having tenacity atm, srsly wtfffffff is going on devs?

    I heard something about the devs writing spaghetti code, so whenever a new update comes out, there are basically gonna be twice as many bugs as before. Like jezzz devs, get it together.

    Maybe they dont have the skill or maybe they are just to lazy. Either way it is embarrassing.

  • I'm not a betting man but I'm betting this won't be up for long

  • @druggedpug69 said:

    I'm not a betting man but I'm betting this won't be up for long

    i have the same feeling they dont like reading truth about themselfs

  • Am I the only one who doesn't see most of these issues people talk about? They fixed the desync issue which was the biggest thing

    Animations, lag, connection problems? Where? I'll give you Huntress hatchet hitboxes tho that's busted af

  • @prison_mike said:

    I have been playing for almost 2 years, and i think the state of the game right now is the worst i have seen it in. The freaking lag, GIANT hitboxes, dsyng, the wierd pip bug, the lobby bug, freaking all survs having tenacity atm, srsly wtfffffff is going on devs?

    I heard something about the devs writing spaghetti code, so whenever a new update comes out, there are basically gonna be twice as many bugs as before. Like jezzz devs, get it together.

    Maybe they dont have the skill or maybe they are just to lazy. Either way it is embarrassing.

    I've been playing for three.

    It isn't even close to the worst state the game has been in.

    Wake Up bug where Wake Up gave 15% to ALL ACTIONS.

    Infinite Legion Mend.

    Original Legion.

    Pre-Clown Vacuum Pallets.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965775#Comment_1965775

    I've been playing for three.

    It isn't even close to the worst state the game has been in.

    Wake Up bug where Wake Up gave 15% to ALL ACTIONS.

    Infinite Legion Mend.

    Original Legion.

    Pre-Clown Vacuum Pallets.

    Oh lets not forget the double windowed killer shack, near instant vaults, old sprint burst, permanent sabo...I dare say that things have improved

  • @Trashmaster said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966832#Comment_1966832

    Oh lets not forget the double windowed killer shack, near instant vaults, old sprint burst, permanent sabo...I dare say that things have improved

    Oh, I was simply naming things that were "bugged" and not functioning as intended.

    I am counting vacuum pallets and Legion because they were both so atrocious I cannot understand how they could be intended.

  • Yea but this is a business though, business without money (from skins and dlcs) is not gonna last

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1965775#Comment_1965775

    I've been playing for three.

    It isn't even close to the worst state the game has been in.

    Wake Up bug where Wake Up gave 15% to ALL ACTIONS.

    Infinite Legion Mend.

    Original Legion.

    Pre-Clown Vacuum Pallets.

    Fully agree. I'm not saying the game is in perfect shape but remember other mechanics? New parts instantly doing a gen, killer shack having 2 Windows, unrelenting + STBFL being like a sub machine gun? I could go on. It used to be much worse

  • You can't go back to the drawing board, at this point the game has so many issues they better have Dead By Daylight 2

  • @SkerpiTwitch said:

    You can't go back to the drawing board, at this point the game has so many issues they better have Dead By Daylight 2

    You're probably right. The fundamentals have kinda been ruined

  • The might as well sell their game to Bungie and have them fixed it :D

  • @druggedpug69 said:

    I'm not a betting man but I'm betting this won't be up for long

    I'm not a betting post but I'm betting this man won't be up for long.

  • @Im_Tired said:

    Am I the only one who doesn't see most of these issues people talk about? They fixed the desync issue which was the biggest thing

    Animations, lag, connection problems? Where? I'll give you Huntress hatchet hitboxes tho that's busted af

    I’m in the same boat. My biggest issue was with the desync and being hit from what looked like a mile away, but since that’s been fixed I’ve not noticed anything bad? I also prefer the new survivor animations...

  • It would be a dream if they took time to rework the game from the ground, but they would never do it since they love money more than the experience of the player, along with the awareness that they will always get away with whatever they do since this game has no real competition.

  • we have been telling this basically since 2017. We are in 2021 and the same shitshow is continuing. Why should they suddenly see the light and do the right thing? The comunity is basically feeding them money into their throat no matter how bad the state of the game is.

  • @M1Trapper said:

    They don't care because they know ppl will still play and pay money. Pip system is broken since months on ps4, not weeks or recently, it's months and still today 31200 bp and a nice fat depip.

    Tbh, pips are meaningless.

  • Since it's different teams within the developer team that deal with what you're talking about, they really aren't going to care. If the bug team is lacking, that's not the design team or writing team or whoever elses fault.

  • People stil spend money on the game. So why would they do anything differently?

  • Very superstitious

    writing’s on the wall

    very superstitious

    ladder’s bout to fall

  • @SuperSaiyan4GT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1966946#Comment_1966946

    You're probably right. The fundamentals have kinda been ruined

    They're currently hiring for a new, unnamed project. Could be Deader by Daylight

  • @SuperSaiyan4GT said:

    So quick to push out dlc and visual updates that you start to lose focus on what is important.

    Go back to the drawing board. The fundamental mechanics need work and you know this. Lag, hitboxes, screwed up animations, connection issues, etc. You see where I am going with this.

    I'm sure everyone in the community would be glad to wait for the next dlc or cosmetic drop so the team can focus of fixing/perfecting the game mechanics. You gotta do something or you are going to lose your players.

    Oh look someone else trying to speak for "everyone in the community." I am a part of this community and you do not speak for me - thanks. Learn to state your opinions instead of assuming what others think.

  • You need to hit them in the bank account, then they’ll notice.

    This is the first rift I have not paid for, sad thing is, to many people do, hence the devs don’t give a fuk

  • The devs abandoned these forums my dude. They don't read or really see anything here except what maybe the mods forward to them.

  • @Jasix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229566/you-developers-are-something-else

    Oh look someone else trying to speak for "everyone in the community." I am a part of this community and you do not speak for me - thanks. Learn to state your opinions instead of assuming what others think.

    I don't hear your constructive opinions

  • @Jasix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229566/you-developers-are-something-else

    Oh look someone else trying to speak for "everyone in the community." I am a part of this community and you do not speak for me - thanks. Learn to state your opinions instead of assuming what others think.

    Also, I see other people in this thread who agree and contribute more to this community with their voice than you

  • @DTJObe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1984833#Comment_1984833

    They're currently hiring for a new, unnamed project. Could be Deader by Daylight

    Whatever it is, I know im not touching that new project. After 5 years they didnt learn anything, instead, against all odds they got even worse.

    Their first game went to ######### real quick and the only reason dbd is still going is because there is no competition.

    This game is only played because of the rare adrenaline rushes you get every 10 games or so and the tons of free weekends and disscounts, apart from that this game is 1 big unfun mess.

  • They truly need to take out the struggle mechanic. I am a 25 year old man and that ######### still hurts my wrists and hands. I can barely do it if I go to the gym for arm day. That’s whack. Take the hooks and struggle feature out. Breakable walls/doors also feel quite useless, I’d say they come into effect like 2/10 games I play!

  • @Jasix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229566/you-developers-are-something-else

    Oh look someone else trying to speak for "everyone in the community." I am a part of this community and you do not speak for me - thanks. Learn to state your opinions instead of assuming what others think.

    #########. The mash button breaks people’s wrists and controllers, the game needs more versatility to it as only doing gens and totems gets boring, killer is not that fun to play and needs new incentive, the basement is a joke and should probably be removed from the game, one hit killers are over powered, huntresses hit boxes are absolutely bonkers... but yes how dare he say they should focus on these issues instead of focusing on getting more money outta people!


    go away, you seem weird