Reverting to old goofy animations would actually make me quit

Because the new animations are the first big step ive seen in really creating a good horror setting. All the maps/reoworks post Dead dog saloon have been great but i feel like the moment is really what ties it together. Its not even that i love THIS movement set its that i hate seeing survivors magically spinning on the ground and all the other 360 era qualities of the previous movement set. A lot of people just want to go back to the original because its more optimal and who even cares about atmosphere its all about BMing the killer. These are the types of people that until NEXT patch that have been catered too on hand and foot when it comes to balancing. If that leaks over to aesthetics too then ######### am i playing for? It would be a clear indication that the game isn't for horror fans its for people with repressed emotions and stan cams on twitter.


....our toxic community is a little more diverse than others due to the accessibility of playing survivor but regardless headassed just the same.

Hopefully they'll just make the current animations even better because if they make my Ash hunch over again i won't cope

Comments

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945360#Comment_1945360

    I don't think they look like that. In fact I think it's rather childish to think that. Them placing their hand over their stomach (which was the same as before by the way) and running at a different angle with more steps and an occasional trip does not at all look like they need to use the restroom. No it's not perfect but I never once thought a silly thing like that.

    I think one person pulled that description out of a hat and everyone stuck with it, just to agree with them. Again it's not a perfect animation. But I never once thought when I was running injured. Oh God my survivor looks like she's about to crap her pants.

    Oh god sir, have we offended you? By thinking like the rest? you seem agitated that some people came to the same conclussion! Did 2021 also ban like-minded people now? How dare these "children" think an animation looks like something this blasphemous! Like its almost too childish too talk about!


    Seriously get off your high horses, your not any better than the rest of us in this discussion, too me it looks like they need to get to a loo at an instant.

  • @simbanono said:

    "have seen you using those outdated false arguments a lot. They only want our moneyz and all."

    Its a company, they want money, they get money from customers who spend a fuckton on cosmetics and dlc's, sometimes they use "Whales", and other synical garbage, sometimes they abuse FOMO, making you feel like your gonna miss out on something special. Idk if you noticed hun but you dont know half of the garbage companies do to milk you dry of your money, have you noticed how they are trying to make Charms replace cosmetics last halloween events? Thats because they know that charms mean jack-#########, and then on top of that give exclusive deals on cosmetics that are only available for halloween? Remember the thing I said about fomo? You can call it outdated false arguments or "fake-news" but its prety much real, and still happening.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRlWYKXlLAY ( a video representing how to catch "Whales")

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM4Dx33p57M

    Skip the second vid to around 1:30

    Yeah sure, the guys that worked on the animations would have instead worked on the DS change XD

    Fine sweetheart, I ment resources and money, but alright, your right again.

    Calling me ‚hun‘ and ‚sweetheart‘ is just showing me more that you don’t have any arguments of your own. Keep on hating. And repeating what you heard your fav YouTuber said or what you are reading from those other haters.

    constructive feedback is better than destructive.


    and of course they want money. They are a company. But that doesn’t automatically mean they don’t care at all. And from what I have seen, the devs do care.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945532#Comment_1945532

    Calling me ‚hun‘ and ‚sweetheart‘ is just showing me more that you don’t have any arguments of your own. Keep on hating. And repeating what you heard your fav YouTuber said or what you are reading from those other haters.

    constructive feedback is better than destructive.

    and of course they want money. They are a company. But that doesn’t automatically mean they don’t care at all. And from what I have seen, the devs do care.

    "and of course they want money. They are a company. But that doesn’t automatically mean they don’t care at all. And from what I have seen, the devs do care."

    Oh is that so? So whats the PTB for then? Explain that situation too me.

    Calling me ‚hun‘ and ‚sweetheart‘ is just showing me more that you don’t have any arguments of your own. Keep on hating. And repeating what you heard your fav YouTuber said or what you are reading from those other haters.

    Arguments are arguments, facts are facts.

    Fact: Behaviour didnt listen to feedback from the ptb and stood stubborn.

    Fact: The GUI was changeable easily but they lied about it

    Fact: Overpriced cosmetics are overpriced

    Fact: The company isnt transparant at all, sometimes changing perks without any notice until release.

    Fact: The company just likes to "wing it" regarding what needs to change, wasting valuable resources.

  • @simbanono said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945522#Comment_1945522

    Oh god sir, have we offended you? By thinking like the rest? you seem agitated that some people came to the same conclussion! Did 2021 also ban like-minded people now? How dare these "children" think an animation looks like something this blasphemous! Like its almost too childish too talk about!

    Seriously get off your high horses, your not any better than the rest of us in this discussion, too me it looks like they need to get to a loo at an instant.

    Never said I was. Not sure why you're being rude. It was just my opinion. 🤷‍♂️

  • Oh man i lost track of what yall sayin.

    At least we can all agree i was right all along

  • @simbanono said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945562#Comment_1945562

    "and of course they want money. They are a company. But that doesn’t automatically mean they don’t care at all. And from what I have seen, the devs do care."

    Oh is that so? So whats the PTB for then? Explain that situation too me.

    Calling me ‚hun‘ and ‚sweetheart‘ is just showing me more that you don’t have any arguments of your own. Keep on hating. And repeating what you heard your fav YouTuber said or what you are reading from those other haters.

    Arguments are arguments, facts are facts.

    Fact: Behaviour didnt listen to feedback from the ptb and stood stubborn.

    Fact: The GUI was changeable easily but they lied about it

    Fact: Overpriced cosmetics are overpriced

    They already explained it themselves.

    they can’t guarantee to get every change from ptb to release done. But they are working on it and thanks to the PTB they can start work sooner. They already said they will make further adjustments to animations and UI, also they are looking into the latent hits. And yes, they have clearly communicated that to the community..


    overpriced cosmetics I agree with. But guess what. You don’t have to buy them. I certainly have never paid for any cosmetics, just once for the rift, which pays itself back.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945556#Comment_1945556

    Never said I was. Not sure why you're being rude. It was just my opinion. 🤷‍♂️

    Your opinions have value too, by saying one thing you can make someone go in one direction or the other, thats how people made Behaviour put up that notice saying "We've heard you loud and clear. Our team is working to find some solutions to the feedback on the latest update, We're focusing on fixing bugs, issues with hitboxes and we are reviewing some elements of the changes in the HUD (UI) and the survivor movement."

    People need to understand that their words have value attached to them, and not keep taking everything they do.

    I already said like before: people like you can guide companies like them into being greedier or stop getting them to make mistakes.

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    Oh man i lost track of what yall sayin.

    At least we can all agree i was right all along

    No one cares, you're just a troll and you piss people off by making clickbait-y titles. And still more than half of the people agree with me so we dont care about your opinion, because the change is already coming.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945570#Comment_1945570

    They already explained it themselves.

    they can’t guarantee to get every change from ptb to release done. But they are working on it and thanks to the PTB they can start work sooner. They already said they will make further adjustments to animations and UI, also they are looking into the latent hits. And yes, they have clearly communicated that to the community..

    overpriced cosmetics I agree with. But guess what. You don’t have to buy them. I certainly have never paid for any cosmetics, just once for the rift, which pays itself back.

    I agree with that, you dont have to buy them, but how they run a ptb is not how a PTB works.

    A PTB has release-cycles, take for example jellyfin, they work with release candidates (prereleases), basically the same idea.

    you have RC1 RC2 RC3 meaning Release Candidate 1, etc

    Release Candidates are there for people to check out and find bugs, people report the bugs or features they dislike which the devs need to act upon (especially bugs), they iron out those bugs and change features/enhancements, repeat


    RC1 Released -> Bug reports and feedback -> Fixed -> RC2 Released -> Bug reports and feedback -> Fixed -> Done? Release as main version.

    you repeat as many times as you need until the bugs become miniscule or no major features need change.


    thats how a PTB cycle is supposed to go, this is more of a: Look at what we did and you can stuff it because we release it anyway.

  • As a killer main, I want the old animations back. They looked nicer and they where more emotive. These ones just look inhuman and awful.

  • @simbanono said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945577#Comment_1945577

    No one cares, you're just a troll and you piss people off by making clickbait-y titles. And still more than half of the people agree with me so we dont care about your opinion, because the change is already coming.

    But your opinion is the old animations sucked lol thats the same as mine

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945570#Comment_1945570

    They already explained it themselves.

    they can’t guarantee to get every change from ptb to release done. But they are working on it and thanks to the PTB they can start work sooner. They already said they will make further adjustments to animations and UI, also they are looking into the latent hits. And yes, they have clearly communicated that to the community..

    overpriced cosmetics I agree with. But guess what. You don’t have to buy them. I certainly have never paid for any cosmetics, just once for the rift, which pays itself back.

    I agree with you on the cosmetics that you dont have to buy them


    But a PTB is supposed to have cycles, not PTB -> BAM main version.

    Like PTB1 PTB2 -> Main, so that people have a chance to see if they changed anything at all, not just release it instantly thats more of a Showcase than a PTB: "Here look at what we did in advance and stuff it because we implement it anyway"


    EDIT: Also this automatic approval request is annoying as hell, everytime I change my comment its waiting for approval.

  • @simbanono said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945576#Comment_1945576

    Your opinions have value too, by saying one thing you can make someone go in one direction or the other, thats how people made Behaviour put up that notice saying "We've heard you loud and clear. Our team is working to find some solutions to the feedback on the latest update, We're focusing on fixing bugs, issues with hitboxes and we are reviewing some elements of the changes in the HUD (UI) and the survivor movement."

    People need to understand that their words have value attached to them, and not keep taking everything they do.

    I already said like before: people like you can guide companies like them into being greedier or stop getting them to make mistakes.

    But I don't think the animations are a mistake. I like them all. If BHVR listens to just me when a majority don't like the animations, that's on them, not me. I'm just stating my honest opinion.

  • @simbanono said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945579#Comment_1945579

    I agree with you on the cosmetics that you dont have to buy them

    But a PTB is supposed to have cycles, not PTB -> BAM main version.

    Like PTB1 PTB2 -> Main, so that people have a chance to see if they changed anything at all, not just release it instantly thats more of a Showcase than a PTB: "Here look at what we did in advance and stuff it because we implement it anyway"

    EDIT: Also this automatic approval request is annoying as hell, everytime I change my comment its waiting for approval.

    Automatic approval will not be there when you had enough comments (I think it was like 100)


    that is one way of PTB sure, but they have already shown even if they release something they are willing to still change it in later patches/bug fixes. And they have heard the complaints, and they are also directly asking for further community feedback on the issues.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945586#Comment_1945586

    But I don't think the animations are a mistake. I like them all. If BHVR listens to just me when a majority don't like the animations, that's on them, not me. I'm just stating my honest opinion.

    Yes its good that your stating your opinion, its just irritating if you have people trying to be the "White-Knights of behaviour" "The knights in shiny armor" and defending them against opinions, I hope you keep sharing your opinions honestly even if we disagree, thats whats called Feedback.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945624#Comment_1945624

    Automatic approval will not be there when you had enough comments (I think it was like 100)

    that is one way of PTB sure, but they have already shown even if they release something they are willing to still change it in later patches/bug fixes. And they have heard the complaints, and they are also directly asking for further community feedback on the issues.

    Yeah thats whats so annoying and sad, the pure stubborness of behaviour, especially he-who-should-not-be-named, even if we had a normal CORRECT PTB they would change things anyway, its realy like a punch in the face for everyone I feel, not just for me. But even then what you are saying, even if people give them feedback if it doesnt hit the fan they wont change it. The complaints where mostly what worked, its like you have to back them into a corner to make them do changes otherwise your opinions will be void.

  • @simbanono said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945630#Comment_1945630

    Yeah thats whats so annoying and sad, the pure stubborness of behaviour, especially he-who-should-not-be-named, even if we had a normal CORRECT PTB they would change things anyway, its realy like a punch in the face for everyone I feel, not just for me. But even then what you are saying, even if people give them feedback if it doesnt hit the fan they wont change it. The complaints where mostly what worked, its like you have to back them into a corner to make them do changes otherwise your opinions will be void.

    I don’t think so.

    just for the colorblind mode they already said they are looking into it but wouldn’t commit to a specific release window then. People are now jumping on the train of hate and disregard that they actually communicated about it before.

    they are too slow on things that matter, completely agreed on that. But they do care and they do listen. Development and especially QA need further improvement. And communication should be more clear. As seen by OoO change, they are taking a different approach in the right direction. Which they will only follow if the community also gives constructive feedback instead of bashing them for everything they do.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945214#Comment_1945214

    "A lot of people just want to go back to the original because its more optimal and who even cares about atmosphere its all about BMing the killer. These are the types of people that until NEXT patch that have been catered too on hand and foot when it comes to balancing. If that leaks over to aesthetics too then ######### am i playing for? It would be a clear indication that the game isn't for horror fans its for people with repressed emotions and stan cams on twitter."

    Since you seem unable to comprehend the post that you yourself wrote, I've highlighted in bold everywhere you've said something passive-aggressive or hostile towards people who don't like the new animations. You did (whether you admit it or not) open your thread with an attack on people who have valid concerns about the animations. When people expressed those concerns in your thread you proceeded to dismiss their points, adding that it's not relevant.

    I've explained to you that the new animations are affecting gameplay in an unintended way. Instead of listening to my feedback you chose to intentionally misinterpret my response and attempt to insult my skill at the game. If you bothered to do some reading you'd see that a huge number of players are experiencing the issues I am. Even the mods have noticed something is up:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V3T5LZMA82JN/image.png

    It seems though you'd rather sacrifice the game's health though for the "aesthetic" reasons.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945577#Comment_1945577

    I think you just need to look at the upvotes of your thread compared to the first response to know that you're wrong about this. Perhaps people would have agreed with you if you had structured your opinion in a constructive, not condescending way. Goodbye.

    I kind of skipped through again because i couldn't wait to tell you that the only way thats attacking you....is if thats who you are

  • The old animations were outdated, but they looked fluid and more human. The new injured animation is so stiff. And the upright animation kinda creeps me out. The new animations were supposed to make the game more immersive, but the survivors don't look the least bit frightened and move so strangely. I like the falling animation and the bleed-out one, but the injured and upright should never have been released the way they are.

    I'm not saying to revert to the old ones permanently, but I think it would be a good idea to do so for a temporary time until some of the animation is tweaked and ironed out. But that's just my view.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945214#Comment_1945214

    "A lot of people just want to go back to the original because its more optimal and who even cares about atmosphere its all about BMing the killer. These are the types of people that until NEXT patch that have been catered too on hand and foot when it comes to balancing. If that leaks over to aesthetics too then ######### am i playing for? It would be a clear indication that the game isn't for horror fans its for people with repressed emotions and stan cams on twitter."

    Since you seem unable to comprehend the post that you yourself wrote, I've highlighted in bold everywhere you've said something passive-aggressive or hostile towards people who don't like the new animations. You did (whether you admit it or not) open your thread with an attack on people who have valid concerns about the animations. When people expressed those concerns in your thread you proceeded to dismiss their points, adding that it's not relevant.

    I've explained to you that the new animations are affecting gameplay in an unintended way. Instead of listening to my feedback you chose to intentionally misinterpret my response and attempt to insult my skill at the game. If you bothered to do some reading you'd see that a huge number of players are experiencing the issues I am. Even the mods have noticed something is up:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V3T5LZMA82JN/image.png

    It seems though you'd rather sacrifice the game's health though for the "aesthetic" reasons.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945577#Comment_1945577

    I think you just need to look at the upvotes of your thread compared to the first response to know that you're wrong about this. Perhaps people would have agreed with you if you had structured your opinion in a constructive, not condescending way. Goodbye.

    i went back and reread the part where you post a pic of a fourm moderator thinking it was just some headass threat but idk what it is lol.

    You don't seem to understand that PC players having regular hitbox issues now has nothing to do with the new animations. I keep telling you this but you just don't listen its weird lol.

    Nevermind the fact you can't get your head around this conversation or the actual hitbox issues, i dont understand why you think that things cant be fixed. If i gave you a car with a broken taillight would you just say ######### it and go back to riding a bike? No you just fix the taillight

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945690#Comment_1945690

    You've written in text multiple times that you're just skipping over and not even reading my responses. It seems as though you don't even want a discussion you just want to get a rise out of people.

    Also "is if that's who you are"? If I'm what? None of that makes any sense. If you're going to try and clap back with something witty at least proofread it.

    Man in faded i skipped over so much lol i swear i wrote more than that

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945713#Comment_1945713

    Yeah this conversation is over. It's disappointing that you'd rather try and incite an argument than have an actually constructive discussion. Have a nice day.

    There is no argument you are mad about hitboxes. Nobody cares because thats not the topic lol

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945685#Comment_1945685

    I kind of skipped through again because i couldn't wait to tell you that the only way thats attacking you....is if thats who you are

    Why are you constantly saying your skipping over his opinion? Are you trying to incite anger or arguments? You're litarly just trying to shovel dirt on someone. Stop saying "Im skipping over this" just dont say anything if you dont care, you dont have to respond to everyone, do you see me saying: "Im skipping over your comment"?

  • Oh and if those messages get approved there will be atleast 4 duplicate messages in here, with the same stuff.

  • I agree with you wholeheartedly! People are out of their minds hating on these animations! I bet they just want their EZ zero-skill 360s to come back! People don't hate the animations! They hate the fact that they have to give the devs props this time, and they don't like it! So instead, they're gonna bash every little thing the devs do, even if it's actually a positive for the game! That's how I see it!

  • @simbanono said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945041#Comment_1945041

    Well atleast in the old animations you were actually acting injured and not like your trying to find your way to the bathroom at lightning speed.

    Anyone can say that anyone looks like they need to go to the bathroom while they're running. That doesn't prove anything. The new animations are definitely an improvement!

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945044#Comment_1945044

    It doesn’t look like that at all though. Maybe in your head? But the way you are acting here towards OP tells a lot about you.

    Yeah these haters are just entitled survivors that want their cheating old 360s back and want to dev bash because it makes them look cool! They just keep parroting "it looks like they need to go to the bathroom!" because they're immature and unimaginative!

  • I also really hope that they don’t plan to revert any of the animations. The old animations looked completely outdated. The hunchback has always bothered me because it just looks so stupid and unrealistic, everyone literally looked like Quasimodo.

  • I don’t like the new animations, sorry. :/

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945119#Comment_1945119

    Boy YOU the one angry at the changes not me did you forget 😂

    You also the only one mad, even the devs aren't mad they dgaf they got a bag. Like seriously how did anything i say about the GAME and HORROR make YOU mad. YOU aint even a part of the conversation homie you good chill out lol

    Sorry to get involved, but you seem unhappy. More than him..

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945360#Comment_1945360

    I don't think they look like that. In fact I think it's rather childish to think that. Them placing their hand over their stomach (which was the same as before by the way) and running at a different angle with more steps and an occasional trip does not at all look like they need to use the restroom. No it's not perfect but I never once thought a silly thing like that.

    I think one person pulled that description out of a hat and everyone stuck with it, just to agree with them. Again it's not a perfect animation. But I never once thought when I was running injured. Oh God my survivor looks like she's about to crap her pants.

    That's why I said pretty much everyone. There will always people that don't see it that way. Which is fine. Honestly I was just getting annoyed with the attitude that guy had. Like everyone else must be sticking to a lame joke. That it couldn't be that's just what it looks like to them.

  • If we all thought the same way you do, we would win lmao


    "If bhvr doesn't change to olf goofy animations I'm quitting the game"


    How much ya wanna bet 90%+ prefers the old animation system

  • I think the votes on the main comment and the first comments say enough, they are just throwing a temper tantrum because its gonna be changed anyway.

  • I'd take chiddy animations and snappier turns over 'better' animations and having to learn the survivor side of the game all over again at least when being chased.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I agree with you wholeheartedly! People are out of their minds hating on these animations! I bet they just want their EZ zero-skill 360s to come back! People don't hate the animations! They hate the fact that they have to give the devs props this time, and they don't like it! So instead, they're gonna bash every little thing the devs do, even if it's actually a positive for the game! That's how I see it!

    Couldnt you just say agree with you? Why does everyone need to blow this up like a nuke constantly? The way you word it sounds like they are gonna start a new world war, no one here has mentioned not being able to do 360's except for maybe one individual. Also quit using the word bashing, bashing is just the new word for critiqueing at this point.

    @Taiga said:

    I also really hope that they don’t plan to revert any of the animations. The old animations looked completely outdated. The hunchback has always bothered me because it just looks so stupid and unrealistic, everyone literally looked like Quasimodo.

    Bet you wouldnt be here if the PTB and this main version wouldnt exist either.

  • @lexihvh said:

    If we all thought the same way you do, we would win lmao

    "If bhvr doesn't change to olf goofy animations I'm quitting the game"

    How much ya wanna bet 90%+ prefers the old animation system

    They are just acting like they got their lollipops stolen.


    afbeelding.png

    239 people say the new animations are borked, and a minority says they arent, so that proves my quote:

    @simbanono said:

    I think the votes on the main comment and the first comments say enough, they are just throwing a temper tantrum because its gonna be changed anyway.


  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945045#Comment_1945045

    Yeah these haters are just entitled survivors that want their cheating old 360s back and want to dev bash because it makes them look cool! They just keep parroting "it looks like they need to go to the bathroom!" because they're immature and unimaginative!

    "Haters"

    These "Haters" and you're saying we are childish? Who is using the word haters when you dont know anything about them? We are mostly just talking about one topic of the whole game.


    Also dev bashing bruh ######### you talking bout?

    We were mostly talking about the company, and we didnt name any individuals, it would be dev bashing if it werent true that they are incompetent. Plus bashing individuals is bannable here.

    360's back

    Your the only one who mentioned 360's twice in this chat, I think you need to recalculate.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945045#Comment_1945045

    Yeah these haters are just entitled survivors that want their cheating old 360s back and want to dev bash because it makes them look cool! They just keep parroting "it looks like they need to go to the bathroom!" because they're immature and unimaginative!

    Wow your calling us immature, imagine using the word "haters" who are just talking mostly about one topic of the game, but alright continue being their white-knight and defending the best corporation who makes always makes the best decisions.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1945045#Comment_1945045

    Yeah these haters are just entitled survivors that want their cheating old 360s back and want to dev bash because it makes them look cool! They just keep parroting "it looks like they need to go to the bathroom!" because they're immature and unimaginative!

    Imagine saying haters on a group of people that is just mostly talking about one subject, and then calling them immature. Behaviour-defenders here we go! 😌

    The only one whos acting like a parrot is you, constantly parroting "Go devs go, make decissions people dont ask for"

  • @simbanono said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1946073#Comment_1946073

    They are just acting like they got their lollipops stolen.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PP1JFWJSJO8Z/afbeelding.png

    239 people say the new animations are borked, and a minority says they arent, so that proves my quote:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1946565#Comment_1946565

    First of all I didn‘t even know that poll exists, was that even made by bhvr? so don‘t act like this represents the whole community there are also many people who like the new animations. They‘re not perfect and they need to be more polished, but it would be a mistake to just revert them since the old animations weren‘t better at all.

    4822A26D-3443-4668-B31A-B7EFBFD3741E.jpeg


  • Guess what, it would make me come back

  • I think part of the problem (at least with the injured running animation) is that they hold their stomach the ENTIRE time.

    It would be nice if they added other small variations.

  • theses animations are like we go back in time like in 2000's . guess what killers like them no more 360's or harders moonwalks and survivor hate them. personally i dont put more money in it until they change it . looks at steamcharts in 1 week they lost many players :)

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I think part of the problem (at least with the injured running animation) is that they hold their stomach the ENTIRE time.

    It would be nice if they added other small variations.

    That would be pretty cool.

    but I don’t think them Problem is the hand placement (because that was also the case with the old animation and should have been even worse for those saying they look like they need to go to the bathroom) but the stiffness of the animations.

  • @simbanono said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1946073#Comment_1946073

    They are just acting like they got their lollipops stolen.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PP1JFWJSJO8Z/afbeelding.png

    239 people say the new animations are borked, and a minority says they arent, so that proves my quote:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1946565#Comment_1946565

    Exactly.

  • Ok again there is a lot of posts i haven't been able to see but i skimmed over them and it seems we are all in agreement the old animations suck which im glad. Everyone is on the same page and no one is arguing about ######### that probably has nothing to do with what my post was about.

    We da best community

  • @DjangoTheGhostface said:

    Ok again there is a lot of posts i haven't been able to see but i skimmed over them and it seems we are all in agreement the old animations suck which im glad. Everyone is on the same page and no one is arguing about ######### that probably has nothing to do with what my post was about.

    We da best community

    I think what everyone is trying to say is that old animations aren't ideal, but surely are better than the new ones in terms of gameplay. Aesthetically both aren't great, at all.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1947443#Comment_1947443

    I think what everyone is trying to say is that old animations aren't ideal, but surely are better than the new ones in terms of gameplay. Aesthetically both aren't great, at all.

    I told them id have it all by noon

1 2 3