We need a resurrection
Now that @lowbei is back we need the Leatherface Mafia( @RemoveSWF and @EpicFailTryHard along with his alt account of @campasaurus ) We need entertainment people. The forums are boring we need some fire back even if it is daily i suck threads and here is why. I won't have to read 20 threads about camping, tunneling or gen rushing. @chemical_reject @Vietfox @PinkEricka @lyric @NoxiousOnnyyxx @Michiko We need to support our basement dwelling brethren. 
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Solidarity, also @Vietfox thought i was a woman because i chose a female avatar. It is only temporary because it actually makes me feel dirty having it next to my gamer tag.
Maybe @RemoveSWF didn't feel this was a safe space anymore without @EpicFailTryHard
What is a "lowbei"?
LOL, she was my main until people i play with stole her now Nea's my #########.
He'd be doing a better job than the current. ZING!
👺
@EpicFailTryHard got banned, i thought the other was also they used to post all the time. Epic was actually pretty entertaining if not self deprecating of his own game play. He would post I suck threads with video for critique and defend it. He is on PS4 although i still have yet to run into him. I hope he is still playing.
Those people were entertaining?
No, that's a harsh way to put it.
What i mean is: If the people you named were trying to be entertaining, they don't do it for me.
He still posts videos and what not.
Long live the Leatherface Mafia!
Maybe not but compared to the same stupid Gen rushing and camping threads on here everyday i take days off from the forum at a time because it is the same recycled garbage on here. How is doing an objective fixing generators toxic? The killer is suppose to kill who cares if he camps and tunnels does it make it fun no but it is a game. I even saw several threads because of the invincibility buff to survivors hooked while being rescued being too op. @Nickenzie threatening to quit and asked for their post to be closed because people strongly disagreed with buffing a killer 4 times to match the killer being out manned. This is what the forum has become and it is a wasteland of cry babies and rage quitters. If i have to sift through the garbage i would like some entertainment and they were entertaining..
Yeah i know his tag and have been looking for him in lobbies even as a survivor from some of the games he was a pretty good survivor so i thought for sure i would run into him by now.
Good glad he is still active!
Oh in comparison i couldn't agree more.
Maybe i can't laugh at them but i can't muster any positive feelings at all with most of the usual discussions.
I wasn't really putting them in a bad light, just showing i wasn't really feeling a need for their comeback.
Though with that said, in general, it's nice to have anyone come back who isn't wishing to have the Exit Gates open immediately, or wishing to be able to permanently destroy Generators.
It wasnt because of that. It was because u said "me, as a woman..."
My instinct told me u were a woman
I can’t believe I’m saying this but epic was a pretty good survivor I’ve actually played with him twice! He’s not as bad as people think!
But removeswf left he’s not coming back he said that he’s tired of “dealing with survivor mains”
But if I may make a suggestion, you and your crew should all change your avatars to leatherface! Now that would be a shake up and hilarious! It would be the closest thing we have to a resurrection!
I'm gonna cry
That's every damned game forum I have ever been to. Hell, just using Overwatch as an example, everyday there are countles threads over and over again about Mercy, or nerf Doomfist, or fix Reaper, or smurfs and throwers in Competitive.
It's a friggin endless sea, because one thread is never enough.
But you know what? At least these forums aren't spammed with posts demanding to know which Survivors or Killers are LGBT.
Somebody let epic know that his forum acct is now unbanned plz.
Wait, is this a place for Leatherface mains?
what a waste of server space
Yeah, stuff like that.
I was relieved to find that no such thing exists.
Dont make me look for every single comment of yours xD
@Vietfox seriously i don't think that ever happened. Unless it was auto correct.
That actually happened, it's one of the 5 things i can remember of my entire life
The basement?
Arise!