We need a resurrection

Now that @lowbei is back we need the Leatherface Mafia( @RemoveSWF and @EpicFailTryHard along with his alt account of @campasaurus ) We need entertainment people. The forums are boring we need some fire back even if it is daily i suck threads and here is why. I won't have to read 20 threads about camping, tunneling or gen rushing. @chemical_reject @Vietfox @PinkEricka @lyric @NoxiousOnnyyxx @Michiko We need to support our basement dwelling brethren.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If they ban me I don’t care at this point. I tried to help, but they can’t even keep toxicity low in areas they can actually enforce. So it’s whatever. 

    Yes, lock the thread. That’ll show those toxic users the error of their ways. 
    :)
  • fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    As soon as you learn to stop breathing through your mouth, and catching flies, I will.  

    lol hims mad

    Damn what did you do to him?

    haha he made a like 5 different ridiculous threads about literally nothing, back to back, in some desperate request for attention, and i called it like i saw it.

    i hope someone gives him a hug irl
  • Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    As soon as you learn to stop breathing through your mouth, and catching flies, I will.  

    lol hims mad

    Damn what did you do to him?

    haha he made a like 5 different ridiculous threads about literally nothing, back to back, in some desperate request for attention, and i called it like i saw it.

    i hope someone gives him a hug irl
    Lovable, sexy sexy Lowbei
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    If they ban me I don’t care at this point. I tried to help, but they can’t even keep toxicity low in areas they can actually enforce. So it’s whatever. 

    Yes, lock the thread. That’ll show those toxic users the error of their ways. 

    I don't think you will get banned for anything you said but since when is criticism, disagreement, or using someones words against them toxic. I have we raised a generation of cream puffs. Also with people constantly asking for threads to be closed or crying to them because their feelings are hurt we don't have enough tissues or mods for that. If you are that bothered move on or ignore that person.

  • @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:

    3 threads in the span of 20 minutes. Idiot. Learn to count. And they were jokes to lighten the mood because of the toxicity you actively promote and engage in. You are trash.  

    This thread wasn't toxic or negative till a certain someone showed up and called the police.

  • lyric said:
    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 
    Oof. 
  • fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:

    3 threads in the span of 20 minutes. Idiot. Learn to count. And they were jokes to lighten the mood because of the toxicity you actively promote and engage in. You are trash.  

    This thread wasn't toxic or negative till a certain someone showed up and called the police.

    Mayonnaise should not be consumed with a straw. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

  • Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    As soon as you learn to stop breathing through your mouth, and catching flies, I will.  

    lol hims mad

    Damn what did you do to him?

    haha he made a like 5 different ridiculous threads about literally nothing, back to back, in some desperate request for attention, and i called it like i saw it.

    i hope someone gives him a hug irl
    3 threads in the span of 20 minutes. Idiot. Learn to count. And they were jokes to lighten the mood because of the toxicity you actively promote and engage in. You are trash.  
    I havent called you any names, but you have. toxic indeed.

    take your butthurt elsewhere.


  • lyric said:
    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 
    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  
    @DarkWo1f997 I’m 12 ? but you’re having sissy fit over someone on a screen getting under your skin , I said to have the balls to tag them in it to solve it and peacefully if need be , you tagged one so might as well the other too, so you can leave this thread and get the sand out of your vagina and return when you feel better
  • fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a loving husband. 
  • lyric said:
    lyric said:
    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 
    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  
    @DarkWo1f997 I’m 12 ? but you’re having sissy fit over someone on a screen getting under your skin , I said to have the balls to tag them in it to solve it and peacefully if need be , you tagged one so might as well the other too, so you can leave this thread and get the sand out of your vagina and return when you feel better
    Only thing worse than low intelligence in unoriginality. You know I have a point, other people have asked him why he’s behaving that way, and guess what? He just keeps going like the dedicated little troll he is. But hey it’s not like I have to deal with this same toxicity on the ######### game and the forum or anything. 

    Just make t look like an isolated incident. Typical damage control techniques for simpletons like yourself. Shouldn’t talk about your sister’s genitals like that btw.  
  • fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    As soon as you learn to stop breathing through your mouth, and catching flies, I will.  

    lol hims mad

    Damn what did you do to him?

    haha he made a like 5 different ridiculous threads about literally nothing, back to back, in some desperate request for attention, and i called it like i saw it.

    i hope someone gives him a hug irl
    3 threads in the span of 20 minutes. Idiot. Learn to count. And they were jokes to lighten the mood because of the toxicity you actively promote and engage in. You are trash.  
    I havent called you any names, but you have. toxic indeed.

    take your butthurt elsewhere.


    I said beautiful person. Which you know you have been. I called you caring, which you are. A loving husband that just doesn’t know when to quit being so nice and has NOTHING better to do with his spare time than to help everyone. Posting memes in an argument just shows how likable you are. 
  • lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Intelligent people roll around in dirt a lot. 
  • lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    if you continue to insult people, you might get banned. calm down.
  • THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    As soon as you learn to stop breathing through your mouth, and catching flies, I will.  

    lol hims mad

    Damn what did you do to him?

    haha he made a like 5 different ridiculous threads about literally nothing, back to back, in some desperate request for attention, and i called it like i saw it.

    i hope someone gives him a hug irl
    3 threads in the span of 20 minutes. Idiot. Learn to count. And they were jokes to lighten the mood because of the toxicity you actively promote and engage in. You are trash.  
    I havent called you any names, but you have. toxic indeed.

    take your butthurt elsewhere.


    I said sarcastic jerk. Which you know you have been. I called you repulsive, which you are. A little [BAD WORD] troll that just doesn’t know when to quit and has NOTHING better to do with his spare time than to meme on everyone. Posting memes in an argument just shows how elementary you are. 
    Woah, I understand that you don't like @Lowbei but holy moly dude you gotta calm down.
  • Lowbei said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    if you continue to insult people, you might get banned. calm down.
    Don’t you play pacifist, scroll up and look how you sent me over the edge. It’s far too late to play hero when you blow something out of the water, and find its a hungry shark, no matter what, you’ll still get bit. 
  • @Lowbei said:

    if you continue to insult people, you might get banned. calm down.

    THIS IS

  • lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 
  • No no let the heat rise 😈😈😈
  • @DarkWo1f997 holy ######### #########, dude. I’ve never seen anyone so triggered. Calm the ######### down.
  • @lyric said:

    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 

    Yeah that was what this was about.

  • No no let the heat rise 😈😈😈
    This isn't gonna make the situation better. He's literally gonna get himself banned if he keeps it up.
  • Hey what's up. Just wanna say i've been here too.
  • I think our community is great! They will either join us or die.


  • fcc2014 said:

    @lyric said:

    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 

    Yeah that was what this was about.

    It’s like if he doesn’t agree with what we are wanting and it’s not a game balance thread then he has no business being here if it’s just to name drop and start ######### 
  • @Lowbei said:
    I think our community is great! They will either join us or die.

    You make us sound like a cult.... oh well where is the kool aide? i hope it is cherry flavored.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    I think our community is great! They will either join us or die.

    You make us sound like a cult.... oh well where is the kool aide? i hope it is cherry flavored.

    It’s down in the basement by us insidious camping those who dare not join and ruining their lives  Just ask @DarkWo1f997 he’s pissed 
  • fcc2014 said:

    @Lowbei said:
    I think our community is great! They will either join us or die.

    You make us sound like a cult.... oh well where is the kool aide? i hope it is cherry flavored.

    baptised in chili💖
  • lyric said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 
    Buddy this was all fine and good
    until lowbei reared his beautiful head and once again, made things even better. Yes you are the smartest one because you spell a many word. 


    EDIT: I’m all for people being unbanned. 
  • lyric said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 
    Buddy this was all fine and good
    until lowbei reared his ugly head and once again, pitched in his two cense. Yes you are the dumb one because you can’t een recall 15 minutes ago when all you have to do is scroll up. 
    you should probably not call others dumb while you misspell a four letter word like “cents”.
  • Nickenzie said:
    No no let the heat rise 😈😈😈
    This isn't gonna make the situation better. He's literally gonna get himself banned if he keeps it up.
    He's done nothing wrong but speak the truth. 

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:

    Buddy this was all fine and good
    until lowbei reared his ugly head and once again, pitched in his two cense. Yes you are the dumb one because you can’t een recall 15 minutes ago when all you have to do is scroll up. 

    Seriously dude chill out.

  • Lowbei said:
    lyric said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 
    Buddy this was all fine and good
    until lowbei reared his ugly head and once again, pitched in his two cense. Yes you are the dumb one because you can’t een recall 15 minutes ago when all you have to do is scroll up. 
    you should probably not call others dumb while you misspell a four letter word like “cents”.
    No you. 
  • Wow this thread blew up. All i've seen is @DarkWo1f997 insulting people. What is your deal? Who pissed in your corn flakes?

    Scroll up. You can literally read EVERYTHING that has transpired. 
  • @Dwights_leftfoot said:
    Wow this thread blew up. All i've seen is @DarkWo1f997 insulting people. What is your deal? Who pissed in your corn flakes?

    Aparrently @Lowbei

  • Wow this thread blew up. All i've seen is @DarkWo1f997 insulting people. What is your deal? Who pissed in your corn flakes?

    Don’t take the tail end of a situation, that’s where misinformation takes hold. I’ve been patient but have had enough of the toxicity that goes unpunished both in game and on the forums. 

    I might be pissed, but I don’t insult anyone till someone insults me. If you read carefully enough, you just might see @lyric cross that boundary and bring insults into the argument. 
  • lyric said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 
    Buddy this was all fine and good
    until lowbei reared his ugly head and once again, pitched in his two cense. Yes you are the dumb one because you can’t een recall 15 minutes ago when all you have to do is scroll up. 

    lyric said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 
    Buddy this was all fine and good
    until lowbei reared his ugly head and once again, pitched in his two cense. Yes you are the dumb one because you can’t een recall 15 minutes ago when all you have to do is scroll up. 
    You can’t even spell and the whole general discussion page is full of your whining bullshit wanting unnecessary buffs , gee I wonder why? Must be having trouble huh sport? I’ve got @Lowbei ‘s back and I’m sure whatever he said was well deserved by your responses, oh yea and btw I think there’s still too much sand ...,
  • Wow this thread blew up. All i've seen is @DarkWo1f997 insulting people. What is your deal? Who pissed in your corn flakes?

    Don’t take the tail end of a situation, that’s where misinformation takes hold. I’ve been patient but have had enough of the toxicity that goes unpunished both in game and on the forums. 

    I might be pissed, but I don’t insult anyone till someone insults me. If you read carefully enough, you just might see @lyric cross that boundary and bring insults into the argument. 
    Chill bro, I understand that people can be a little much but geez you're gonna get yourself banned!
  • lyric said:
    lyric said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 
    Buddy this was all fine and good
    until lowbei reared his ugly head and once again, pitched in his two cense. Yes you are the dumb one because you can’t een recall 15 minutes ago when all you have to do is scroll up. 

    lyric said:
    lyric said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    lyric said:


    DarkWo1f997 said:

    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 

    @DarkWo1f997 Funny you tag @fcc2014 but you didn’t have the balls to tag @Lowbei and he found it himself , if we’re  gonna talk about someone at least tag them in it so they can see it and defend themselves, or resolve the situation peacefully if need be . 

    He’s a toxic sewage pump.  All he does
    is pump out the most foul #########. I don’t like starting arguments. OHHH I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO TAG SOMEONE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN! What are you [BAD WORD] 12? Get over yourself and this lame cringe ass “leatherface clan” that has my clavicle imploding from the violent convulsion induced by cringe.  

    Wow are you ok for REAL! @Lowbei has posted some fun stuff and encouraged positive threads for example 4 players on a hook or any funny shots. He also is balanced in most killer vs survivor discussions.

    All he’s done since I first met him, is be a dick to me. Literally being a sarcastic jerk instead of contributing to conversation in a productive way. I had no idea that incompetence is a proffession. I try to be nice to him, again, and again, and again, trying to obey forum rules and trust moderators won’t let it fly. 

    But the more more threads I read, the more I realize it’s a [BAD WORD] free for all ######### show. 
    So much sand......
    In your ears, yes.  Stupid people roll around in dirt a lot. 
    You’re the one in a thread full of people you don’t agree with starting drama when you could just ignore it since you don’t want the resurrection of @EpicFailTryHard or the Leatherface mafia and I’m the dumb one? Haha ok pal 
    Buddy this was all fine and good
    until lowbei reared his ugly head and once again, pitched in his two cense. Yes you are the dumb one because you can’t een recall 15 minutes ago when all you have to do is scroll up. 
    You can’t even spell and the whole general discussion page is full of your whining bullshit wanting unnecessary buffs , gee I wonder why? Must be having trouble huh sport? I’ve got @Lowbei ‘s back and I’m sure whatever he said was well deserved by your responses, oh yea and btw I think there’s still too much sand ...,
    You really are the good boy I am blown away. 
  • You seriously need to stop calling people that.

  • Nickenzie said:

    Wow this thread blew up. All i've seen is @DarkWo1f997 insulting people. What is your deal? Who pissed in your corn flakes?

    Don’t take the tail end of a situation, that’s where misinformation takes hold. I’ve been patient but have had enough of the toxicity that goes unpunished both in game and on the forums. 

    I might be pissed, but I don’t insult anyone till someone insults me. If you read carefully enough, you just might see @lyric cross that boundary and bring insults into the argument. 
    Chill bro, I understand that people can be a little much but geez you're gonna get yourself banned!
    Every time you say the word, “ban”, I wonder if I’ll see my dad ever again.  
  • Dude why don't you just leave. No one wants you here anyways. The thread was fine before you came along. Take your piggy ass and go we we we all the way back to your mama. 
  • fcc2014 said:

    You seriously need to stop calling people that.

    yeah. its offensive.
  • fcc2014 said:

    You seriously need to stop calling people that.

    Look man, you’re the only that’s remained chill throughout this whole ordeal, because you’re not a punk. I’d be more than happy to bury the hatchet but I have to wait until they are out of love. And myself as well. If anything a hug competition is the best way to make friends. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    fcc2014 said:

    You seriously need to stop calling people that.

    Look man, you’re the only that’s remained chill throughout this whole ordeal, because you’re not a punk. I’d be more than happy to bury the hatchet but I have to wait until they are out of steam. And myself as well. If anything a huge fight is the best way to make friends. 

    I think it is best we let this thread die. It is getting out of hand.

1 2 3 4 5