We need a resurrection

Now that @lowbei is back we need the Leatherface Mafia( @RemoveSWF and @EpicFailTryHard along with his alt account of @campasaurus ) We need entertainment people. The forums are boring we need some fire back even if it is daily i suck threads and here is why. I won't have to read 20 threads about camping, tunneling or gen rushing. @chemical_reject @Vietfox @PinkEricka @lyric @NoxiousOnnyyxx @Michiko We need to support our basement dwelling brethren.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Best community 2018!
  • I'm a basement dweller now

  • I hope you've all got this out of your system and that you can actually discuss things or joke around with other forum members without a huge amount of insults being thrown around. But the ridiculous amount of pages in this thread that were purely arguments and personal attacks is not on. Try to contain yourselves please!

1 … 3 4 5 ›