We need a resurrection

Now that @lowbei is back we need the Leatherface Mafia( @RemoveSWF and @EpicFailTryHard along with his alt account of @campasaurus ) We need entertainment people. The forums are boring we need some fire back even if it is daily i suck threads and here is why. I won't have to read 20 threads about camping, tunneling or gen rushing. @chemical_reject @Vietfox @PinkEricka @lyric @NoxiousOnnyyxx @Michiko We need to support our basement dwelling brethren.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You guys are awesome.

    I can't help but get a good laugh reading this.
  • @Bug_Reporter said:
    What is a "lowbei"?

    In time you will find out.

  • @EpicFailTryHard consistently made me laugh because he seemed so earnest. @Lowbei is lazy. He he makes very obvious jokes and troll attempts. Not sure what the appeal is there other than the fact that he's always around. Kind of like when a bad sitcom is in syndication and it's always on tv so you learn to stop fighting it and just watch.
  • @EpicFailTryHard consistently made me laugh because he seemed so earnest. @Lowbei is lazy. He he makes very obvious jokes and troll attempts. Not sure what the appeal is there other than the fact that he's always around. Kind of like when a bad sitcom is in syndication and it's always on tv so you learn to stop fighting it and just watch.

  • Lowbei said:
    @EpicFailTryHard consistently made me laugh because he seemed so earnest. @Lowbei is lazy. He he makes very obvious jokes and troll attempts. Not sure what the appeal is there other than the fact that he's always around. Kind of like when a bad sitcom is in syndication and it's always on tv so you learn to stop fighting it and just watch.

    Perfect example of the laziness. Epic would write out a 200 page dissertation in response. You don't get that kind of work ethic from trolls all that often. He was really dedicated to his craft. 
  • Lowbei said:
    @EpicFailTryHard consistently made me laugh because he seemed so earnest. @Lowbei is lazy. He he makes very obvious jokes and troll attempts. Not sure what the appeal is there other than the fact that he's always around. Kind of like when a bad sitcom is in syndication and it's always on tv so you learn to stop fighting it and just watch.

    Perfect example of the laziness. Epic would write out a 200 page dissertation in response. You don't get that kind of work ethic from trolls all that often. He was really dedicated to his craft. 

  • Lowbei said:
    Can I join the leatherface society?
    I dub thee, Bubba, Knight of Coldwind Farm!

    Arise!
    Alright!!! I have to get on my PC to change my profile pic though lol. But thank you for accepting me.
  • Can I join the leatherface society?

    Yes all are welcome!

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Boss said:
    Those people were entertaining?

    No, that's a harsh way to put it.
    What i mean is: If the people you named were trying to be entertaining, they don't do it for me.

    Maybe not but compared to the same stupid Gen rushing and camping threads on here everyday i take days off from the forum at a time because it is the same recycled garbage on here. How is doing an objective fixing generators toxic? The killer is suppose to kill who cares if he camps and tunnels does it make it fun no but it is a game. I even saw several threads because of the invincibility buff to survivors hooked while being rescued being too op. @Nickenzie threatening to quit and asked for their post to be closed because people strongly disagreed with buffing a killer 4 times to match the killer being out manned. This is what the forum has become and it is a wasteland of cry babies and rage quitters. If i have to sift through the garbage i would like some entertainment and they were entertaining..

    Stop spreading false rumors about me because it really makes you look bad. I said that I was going to quit because people aren't having a civilized conversation with me about why they disagreed with me. I EVEN said that I'm okay with people disagreeing with me in my final comment but I guess that you didn't read it. Just stop making assumptions because it's the mother of all screw ups. Thanks. @fcc2014

    Edit: It's unbelievably sad when I come back to the forums from being inactive for a week just to see false rumors being throwing around about me. I was considering that I should give this forum another go and was gonna make a thread apologising for those who misunderstood my latest thread but what I see today just breaks my Dead by Daylight heart! This isn't how you resurrect people @fcc2014, it's how you kill them and buried them.
  • Nickenzie said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Boss said:
    Those people were entertaining?

    No, that's a harsh way to put it.
    What i mean is: If the people you named were trying to be entertaining, they don't do it for me.

    Maybe not but compared to the same stupid Gen rushing and camping threads on here everyday i take days off from the forum at a time because it is the same recycled garbage on here. How is doing an objective fixing generators toxic? The killer is suppose to kill who cares if he camps and tunnels does it make it fun no but it is a game. I even saw several threads because of the invincibility buff to survivors hooked while being rescued being too op. @Nickenzie threatening to quit and asked for their post to be closed because people strongly disagreed with buffing a killer 4 times to match the killer being out manned. This is what the forum has become and it is a wasteland of cry babies and rage quitters. If i have to sift through the garbage i would like some entertainment and they were entertaining..

    Stop spreading false rumors about me because it really makes you look bad. I said that I was going to quit because people aren't having a civilized conversation with me about why they disagreed with me. I EVEN said that I'm okay with people disagreeing with me in my final comment but I guess that you didn't read it. Just stop making assumptions because it's the mother of all screw ups. Thanks. @fcc2014

    Edit: It's unbelievably sad when I come back to the forums from being inactive for a week just to see false rumors being throwing around about me. I was considering that I should give this forum another go and was gonna make a thread apologising for those who misunderstood my latest thread but what I see today just breaks my Dead by Daylight heart! This isn't how you resurrect people @fcc2014, it's how you kill them and buried them.
    @Nickenzie It was only one person lol. You’re being a little too overdramatic.
  • @Nickenzie said:

    Stop spreading false rumors about me because it really makes you look bad. I said that I was going to quit because people aren't having a civilized conversation with me about why they disagreed with me. I EVEN said that I'm okay with people disagreeing with me in my final comment but I guess that you didn't read it. Just stop making assumptions because it's the mother of all screw ups. Thanks. @fcc2014

    Edit: It's unbelievably sad when I come back to the forums from being inactive for a week just to see false rumors being throwing around about me. I was considering that I should give this forum another go and was gonna make a thread apologising for those who misunderstood my latest thread but what I see today just breaks my Dead by Daylight heart! This isn't how you resurrect people @fcc2014, it's how you kill them and buried them.

    You did rage quit. You asked for the thread to be closed and scurried away like a baby. No rumor no exaggeration people saw you for who you are. You are perfectly fine to be salty and add jk at the end to justify your behavior but if someone challenges you, you scurry away like a cockroach when the lights get turned on. So sorry your DBD heart is broken maybe go play something else.

  • @PinkEricka said:

    @Nickenzie It was only one person lol. You’re being a little too overdramatic.

    Because he is a drama queen from college or high school. Take your issues some
    where else.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    Stop spreading false rumors about me because it really makes you look bad. I said that I was going to quit because people aren't having a civilized conversation with me about why they disagreed with me. I EVEN said that I'm okay with people disagreeing with me in my final comment but I guess that you didn't read it. Just stop making assumptions because it's the mother of all screw ups. Thanks. @fcc2014

    Edit: It's unbelievably sad when I come back to the forums from being inactive for a week just to see false rumors being throwing around about me. I was considering that I should give this forum another go and was gonna make a thread apologising for those who misunderstood my latest thread but what I see today just breaks my Dead by Daylight heart! This isn't how you resurrect people @fcc2014, it's how you kill them and buried them.

    You did rage quit. You asked for the thread to be closed and scurried away like a baby. No rumor no exaggeration people saw you for who you are. You are perfectly fine to be salty and add jk at the end to justify your behavior but if someone challenges you, you scurry away like a cockroach when the lights get turned on. So sorry your DBD heart is broken maybe go play something else.

    I'm not salty and I'm just kindly asking you to stop making false rumors about me. Seriously I asked for the thread to be closed because only one person was telling me why they disagreed, everyone else just assumed that I wanted a free win so I decided that the thread should be closed down. However you decided to make something small and turn it into something big, please just stop acting so immature because seriously this isn't how you'll get people to come back. Additionally, telling me to go play something else is not gonna resurrect people, it's just you being a complete jerk. Nice to see this side from you @fcc2014.
    PinkEricka said:
    @Nickenzie It was only one person lol. You’re being a little too overdramatic.
    All it takes is one person to start a domino effect where EVERYONE will think that I'm a cockroach and quits when I don't get my way when really it was a huge exaggeration from @fcc2014. I'm not letting that happen, if I was spreading false rumors about you, I know for sure that you would do the exact same thing. Nothing against you, I just don't like people to spread lies about me. Period.
  • @MandyTalk this thread should probably be shut down. It’s gone downhill already. 
  • @Nickenzie said:

    All it takes is one person to start a domino effect where EVERYONE will think that I'm a cockroach and quits when I don't get my way when really it was a huge exaggeration from @fcc2014. I'm not letting that happen, if I was spreading false rumors about you, I know for sure that you would do the exact same thing. Nothing against you, I just don't like people to spread lies about me. Period.

    Is it false though?
    1. asked for the thread to be closed because the majority of people disagreed and thought the idea was ridiculous
    2. Said you were quitting the forum because of that thread.
    3. You can say whatever you want about me on this forum. I don't care my identity isn't wrapped up on this thing. I also have friends that would know you are full of ######### anyway.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    @MandyTalk this thread should probably be shut down. It’s gone downhill already. 

    The thread only went downhill when Nickenzie showed up.

  • #SPREADLOVENOTHATE
  • fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    @MandyTalk this thread should probably be shut down. It’s gone downhill already. 

    The thread only went downhill when Nickenzie showed up.

    You're literally the worst right now. @Peanits @MandyTalk Please just stop this because it's really just not needed.
  • I am the worst right now? Ok you showed up started trouble and then asked for the mods.

  • Nickenzie said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    @MandyTalk this thread should probably be shut down. It’s gone downhill already. 

    The thread only went downhill when Nickenzie showed up.

    You're literally the worst right now. @Peanits @MandyTalk Please just stop this because it's really just not needed.
    @Nickenzie I’m not understanding you.

    Are you gonna call for the mods every time someone insults you on here or gives constructive criticism?
  • @PinkEricka said:
    Nickenzie said:


    fcc2014 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:

    @MandyTalk this thread should probably be shut down. It’s gone downhill already. 

    The thread only went downhill when Nickenzie showed up.

    You're literally the worst right now. @Peanits @MandyTalk Please just stop this because it's really just not needed.

    @Nickenzie I’m not understanding you.

    Are you gonna call for the mods every time someone insults you on here or gives constructive criticism?

    Yes, they are. Start trouble and then run and hide.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    All it takes is one person to start a domino effect where EVERYONE will think that I'm a cockroach and quits when I don't get my way when really it was a huge exaggeration from @fcc2014. I'm not letting that happen, if I was spreading false rumors about you, I know for sure that you would do the exact same thing. Nothing against you, I just don't like people to spread lies about me. Period.

    Is it false though?
    1. asked for the thread to be closed because the majority of people disagreed and thought the idea was ridiculous
    2. Said you were quitting the forum because of that thread.
    3. You can say whatever you want about me on this forum. I don't care my identity isn't wrapped up on this thing. I also have friends that would know you are full of ######### anyway.

    1.) For the 100th time people weren't being civil and telling me why they disagreed with me. They kept assuming that I wanted a free win and that's not what I wanted. I made the thread to be discussed and talked about not a insult thread.
    2.) Yeah because people assume too much and don't wanna have a civilized conversation with you.
    3.) Yeah believe whatever you want but don't keep spreading false rumors about me. I respect that you hate me but don't make me look like the bad guy when you clearly haven't seen the whole story.
  • I came here thinking about p3 claudettes respawning... Even in the forum I get scared, cool. 
  • @MandyTalk this thread should probably be shut down. It’s gone downhill already. 
    Yes, please shut down this thread.
  • @chococri said:
    I came here thinking about p3 claudettes respawning... Even in the forum I get scared, cool. 

    @chococri said:
    I came here thinking about p3 claudettes respawning... Even in the forum I get scared, cool. 

    Now back the fun. Join Leatherface Mafia V2

  • @Nickenzie said:

    1.) For the 100th time people weren't being civil and telling me why they disagreed with me. They kept assuming that I wanted a free win and that's not what I wanted. I made the thread to be discussed and talked about not a insult thread.
    2.) Yeah because people assume too much and don't wanna have a civilized conversation with you.
    3.) Yeah believe whatever you want but don't keep spreading false rumors about me. I respect that you hate me but don't make me look like the bad guy when you clearly haven't seen the whole story.

    Fyi i don't think you are a bad person or hate you. I didn't spread anything false either.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    1.) For the 100th time people weren't being civil and telling me why they disagreed with me. They kept assuming that I wanted a free win and that's not what I wanted. I made the thread to be discussed and talked about not a insult thread.
    2.) Yeah because people assume too much and don't wanna have a civilized conversation with you.
    3.) Yeah believe whatever you want but don't keep spreading false rumors about me. I respect that you hate me but don't make me look like the bad guy when you clearly haven't seen the whole story.

    Fyi i don't think you are a bad person or hate you. I didn't spread anything false either.

    We will let the mods decide that. However I'm done talking to you for now. 
  • Best news i heard all day.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @chococri said:
    I came here thinking about p3 claudettes respawning... Even in the forum I get scared, cool. 

    @chococri said:
    I came here thinking about p3 claudettes respawning... Even in the forum I get scared, cool. 

    Now back the fun. Join Leatherface Mafia V2

    I'm sorry, I'm new, I brought the game a week ago and I have no idea what is it about the whole thing of the mafia lol
  • Nickenzie said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @Nickenzie said:

    1.) For the 100th time people weren't being civil and telling me why they disagreed with me. They kept assuming that I wanted a free win and that's not what I wanted. I made the thread to be discussed and talked about not a insult thread.
    2.) Yeah because people assume too much and don't wanna have a civilized conversation with you.
    3.) Yeah believe whatever you want but don't keep spreading false rumors about me. I respect that you hate me but don't make me look like the bad guy when you clearly haven't seen the whole story.

    Fyi i don't think you are a bad person or hate you. I didn't spread anything false either.

    We will let the mods decide that. However I'm done talking to you for now. 
    @Nickenzie
  • @chococri said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @chococri said:

    I came here thinking about p3 claudettes respawning... Even in the forum I get scared, cool. 

    @chococri said:
    

    I came here thinking about p3 claudettes respawning... Even in the forum I get scared, cool. 

    Now back the fun. Join Leatherface Mafia V2

    I'm sorry, I'm new, I brought the game a week ago and I have no idea what is it about the whole thing of the mafia lol

    They were a group of players with Leatherface avatars that made the forum fun and more entertaining. This post was created to go back to that but we had an uninvited guest who took the discussion another way. Hope you are enjoying the game. What platform are you on?

  • @PinkEricka kind of proves my point.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @chococri said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @chococri said:

    I came here thinking about p3 claudettes respawning... Even in the forum I get scared, cool. 

    @chococri said:
    

    I came here thinking about p3 claudettes respawning... Even in the forum I get scared, cool. 

    Now back the fun. Join Leatherface Mafia V2

    I'm sorry, I'm new, I brought the game a week ago and I have no idea what is it about the whole thing of the mafia lol

    They were a group of players with Leatherface avatars that made the forum fun and more entertaining. This post was created to go back to that but we had an uninvited guest who took the discussion another way. Hope you are enjoying the game. What platform are you on?

    Oh, I see. Thanks for the info! Like in every fandom, just ignore the drama at all cost and have fun. 

    PC and everytime I get a 360 againts a killer I feel important lol Having fun in game, I learned to ignore the toxic chat after game and to mori loopers and flashlights kids. 

    As for the Mafia, I can do that keeping my husbando icon. Michael is too much Michael , sorry but thanks ;) 
  • No problem. Enjoy the game and don't get discouraged by any of the negative aspects in the game or on the forum. You can be a Leatherface in spirit.

  • These threads where people just @ a ton of people and shoot the ######### should probably be in off-topic. I don't know why you wouldn't use Discord or something else instead of the forum for this. It just seems the in jokes and callouts don't contribute to the forum in any meaningful way. It's not my place to say that though, and I'm not the fun police.

    Personally I think it's a little worse when people @ the mods and try to shut down whatever they don't like. Just go do something else...
  • You might be right but this was to bring back some banned players specifically @EpicFailTryHard

  • I want to stick to my Freddy avatar, but I'll support the Leatherface mafia all the way!!! #BuffBubba 
  • @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but a loving husband.  

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players.
  • @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    if you are still upset later, feel free to post on my profile, but try to keep the salt to a minimum, cuz its bad for your heart.
  • Lowbei said:
    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    if you are still upset later, feel free to post on my profile, but try to keep the salt to a minimum, cuz its bad for your heart.
    Actually, it’s one tea spoon of sugar, THEN you add the watermelon. 
  • Lowbei said:
    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    if you are still upset later, feel free to post on my profile, but try to keep the salt to a minimum, cuz its bad for your heart.
    Nah, keep dragging your knuckles when you walk. I’m sure you’ll figure out how to be competent one day. 
    again, you should post your butthurt on my profile, not on threads :)


  • I actually fought with @Lowbei a ton in the early days. It was over console vs pc and waiting for 2.0 but anything he does is to trigger it isn't anything malicious.You can't take anything personal.

  • fcc2014 said:

    I actually fought with @Lowbei a ton in the early days. It was over console vs pc and waiting for 2.0 but anything he does is to trigger it isn't anything malicious.You can't take anything personal.

    FCC is so smart!
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    if you are still upset later, feel free to post on my profile, but try to keep the salt to a minimum, cuz its bad for your heart.
    Nah, keep dragging your knuckles when you walk. I’m sure you’ll figure out how to be competent one day. 
    again, you should post your butthurt on my profile, not on threads :)


    *HEAVYBREATHING*
  • fcc2014 said:

    I actually fought with @Lowbei a ton in the early days. It was over console vs pc and waiting for 2.0 but anything he does is to trigger it isn't anything malicious.You can't take anything personal.

    What a little rascal. 
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    if you are still upset later, feel free to post on my profile, but try to keep the salt to a minimum, cuz its bad for your heart.
    Nah, keep dragging your knuckles when you walk. I’m sure you’ll figure out how to be competent one day. 
    again, you should post your butthurt on my profile, not on threads :)


    As soon as you learn to stop breathing through your mouth, and catching flies, I will.  
    lol hims mad


  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    if you are still upset later, feel free to post on my profile, but try to keep the salt to a minimum, cuz its bad for your heart.
    Nah, keep dragging your knuckles when you walk. I’m sure you’ll figure out how to be competent one day. 
    again, you should post your butthurt on my profile, not on threads :)


    As soon as you learn to stop breathing through your mouth, and catching flies, I will.  
    lol hims mad


    *insert script for The Triggering here*
  • If they ban me I don’t care at this point. I tried to help, but they can’t even keep toxicity low in areas they can actually enforce. So it’s whatever. 

    Yes, lock the thread. That’ll show those toxic users the error of their ways. 
  • Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    @fcc2014 I don’t have any issues with anyone except for Lowbei. He’s been nothing but repulsive towards me. What is that anyways? Is Lowbei the pronunciation of “Logang” while licking a glass window? Whatever. Anyways, I just don’t understand why everyone is escalating the situation instead of defusing it. That’s all I’m saying. 

    Its great you were all unbanned. This game needs more players. 
    if you are still upset later, feel free to post on my profile, but try to keep the salt to a minimum, cuz its bad for your heart.
    Nah, keep dragging your knuckles when you walk. I’m sure you’ll figure out how to be competent one day. 
    again, you should post your butthurt on my profile, not on threads :)


    As soon as you learn to stop breathing through your mouth, and catching flies, I will.  
    lol hims mad


    Nope, just done being nice to toxic idiots that hold a ravioli can up to their ear to hear the ocean. The mods won’t do anything about it. Speaking of people summoning mods for things they don’t like, what about my joke thread that was in general discussion that you reported for spam? See the irony yet? Or you still too busy being a condescending fence eater? 

    The dumbest things are identified as spam.  The mods don’t even enforce the real issues. Harassment is totally fine but not jokes. We can’t have humor on our forum! No no! 
    youll feel better tomorrow


  • @Lowbei said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:

    As soon as you learn to stop breathing through your mouth, and catching flies, I will.  

    lol hims mad

    Damn what did you do to him?

1 2 3 4 5