If DS get nerfed I delete the game

At least don't nerf the DS. It's an ocasional perk, it's not used always. And I don't want to lose 1 minute doing nothing just because I used this perk to save me from tunelers and campers. This perk is for those killers who don't know how to play this game and only tunnel someone. If a killer doesn't tunnel this perk don't activate. It's not my fault that the killer plays toxic. I'm not supposed to lose 1 minute for their toxic play.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1921783#Comment_1921783

    That's not going to happen; not even remotely. This will likely have a minimal effect on queue times at all.

    Your grasping at straws trying to create a fictitious argument because you have no ground to stand on; and only want to be irate without the consequences of actually having to adjust your opinion based on majority, correct information, and actual game understanding from people with more experience.

    You are not here for any discussion; so there is nothing more to be said here.

    Anyone else who wants to take the bait go for it, but I suggest everyone else just leave it.

    With deactivation conditions which I've said on this forum numerous times which the devs have chosen to ignore, a killer can stop chase after a survivor has been unhooked and if they find that survivor with nurses calling, THEY ARE TUNNELING. The perk is useless. They can work on the objective and thinking they are safe, the killer can stop chasing and return to THAT SURVIVOR and TUNNEL. The perk is useless again. A ghostface can hide, wait for the unhook, wait for the survivor to heal or touch a gen AND PROCEED TO TUNNEL, the perk is again useless.

  • @Snow_Lep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1920948#Comment_1920948

    If you have time to tap a gen to stop the regression mid-chase, then you can still be tunneled.

    @Snow_Lep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1920948#Comment_1920948

    If you have time to tap a gen to stop the regression mid-chase, then you can still be tunneled.

    If you have time to tap the gen to stop regression mid chase then you are not being tunneled as hard as you think. Fewer survivors and more killers means faster survivor queues right now, and a likelihood many willing to leave over this were some of the worst teammates anyways so no sweat off anybody's back.

  • If you can repair a gen or cleanse a totem, then you are not being tunneled.

    /thread

  • Good *#########* riddance. Glad to see a much needed change will weed out all the toxic and salty ones. You will not be missed lol.

  • Just based off the first sentence it's obvious you think tunneling is "any time the killers comes after me after I got unhooked." I'm so sorry for your loss of perk abuse. Bye.

  • It still serves the same purpose as previously, it helps against tunneling. You cannot be tunneled if you have time to repair gens and do other things, at that point DS is just 60 second immunity. It still can be 60 second immunity but you need to make a choice if it's worth it

  • As a player who uses DS constantly when i rarely play survivor as a solo i have no problems with this XD

    sorry you can't be obnoxious and have your swf friends bail you out!

  • @golubushka08 said:

    At least don't nerf the DS. It's an ocasional perk, it's not used always. And I don't want to lose 1 minute doing nothing just because I used this perk to save me from tunelers and campers. This perk is for those killers who don't know how to play this game and only tunnel someone. If a killer doesn't tunnel this perk don't activate. It's not my fault that the killer plays toxic. I'm not supposed to lose 1 minute for their toxic play.

    I have only ever equippes DS once. I do not run dead hard. Or ds. Or unbreakable. And i have no problems soloing against very good red rank killers.

    If a perk change that balances it makes you quit, then good... would hate to have a player on my team depend on a broken perk to survive.

    And if you have to quit, then you did not enjoy the game anyways.

  • I'm still waiting for a perk that I get THIS attached to.

    I don't know how people care so much about a perk lmao.

  • Do that while I will demand this gets nerfed to 45 seconds just lik Pop. I play mostly survivor but 60 secs is just too much.

  • Nice bait.

    If you just want 1 minute inmunity to the killer (4 inmunities in total, one per each survivor) this is not the game for you.

    Try to improve your chase mechanics, or just follow the meta and do 4 gens in 2 minutes. No time for tunneling if the game is 5 minutes long.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Good. Please do.

    "If survivors are going to quit, they should just do it; and deplete the surplus population!"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QTGC6NBE7D95/image.png

    Exactly

  • This content has been removed.
  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1921072#Comment_1921072

    And who are you gonna kill ? If there are a few survivors left? The lobby time will be longer and you will have only rank 1 survivors and you will lose every match because you are for sure rank 16-20 for your attitude.


    I am "for sure" Rank 4, actually. Not sure why people throw that random "You must be rank X" insult all the time.


    I don't know where you are getting the idea that only rank 1 Survivors would be left. The players most likely to quit over a Decisive Strike change are not the newbies that started playing a month ago. Unless they bought the Halloween DLC those players don't even HAVE Decisive Strike, let alone be invested in it enough to care if it was slightly changed to avoid tactics mainly used by the very rank 1 survivors you claim would be the only ones left.


    My "attitude" is that a ratio of 1 dropped toxic Survivor in exchange for 100 returning Killers is a very healthy thing for this game.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1921783#Comment_1921783

    I am "for sure" Rank 4, actually. Not sure why people throw that random "You must be rank X" insult all the time.

    I don't know where you are getting the idea that only rank 1 Survivors would be left. The players most likely to quit over a Decisive Strike change are not the newbies that started playing a month ago. Unless they bought the Halloween DLC those players don't even HAVE Decisive Strike, let alone be invested in it enough to care if it was slightly changed to avoid tactics mainly used by the very rank 1 survivors you claim would be the only ones left.

    My "attitude" is that a ratio of 1 dropped toxic Survivor in exchange for 100 returning Killers is a very healthy thing for this game.

    100 killers playing with theirselves. Because all the survivors deleted the game.

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1922305#Comment_1922305

    100 killers playing with theirselves. Because all the survivors deleted the game.


    You think all the survivors are going to delete the game over DECISIVE STRIKE being made SLIGHTLY LESS abusive?

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1920947#Comment_1920947

    What is the Point of 1 min protection if I can't do anything!

    It's called "Taking risks"

    You can either do nothing and give the killer 1 minute of pressure or progress the game and risk getting tunnelled.

  • We should be compiling a greatest hits of these messages that unintentionally tell on the person. Here I'll start.


    "I barely use it, also if it's changed I'm deleting the game because it's unplayable without it"

    "Now I have to stand around and do nothing for 1 minute of protection, and I'm always being tunneled"

    "I never use DS, and neither does anyone I know, but changing it will KiLl ThIs GaMe!!!"

    "Now I can be unhooked, go work on a generator and be found and hooked again, totally unfair"

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1922305#Comment_1922305

    100 killers playing with theirselves. Because all the survivors deleted the game.

    If you think all survivors will quit because they cant do gens with a protection bubble anymore you're delusional. You're also insulting your fellow survivors by implying they all need that level of handholding in order to play.

    I don't even have DS unlocked, why exactly would I quit now? About half games I've been in since the announcement have had no obsession, are they all quitting too?

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1922305#Comment_1922305

    100 killers playing with theirselves. Because all the survivors deleted the game.

    That's the one benefit of being the minority. We can afford to lose lots of your kind and not be affected :P

  • You're all falling for the bait. Stop it.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    You're all falling for the bait. Stop it.

    Idc it's tasty

    FB_IMG_1609848008675.jpg


  • @golubushka08 said:

    At least don't nerf the DS. It's an ocasional perk, it's not used always. And I don't want to lose 1 minute doing nothing just because I used this perk to save me from tunelers and campers. This perk is for those killers who don't know how to play this game and only tunnel someone. If a killer doesn't tunnel this perk don't activate. It's not my fault that the killer plays toxic. I'm not supposed to lose 1 minute for their toxic play.

    The usage of anti camping and tunneling remains the same

    now its not abusable

    if thats enough for you to leave the game that something is no longer abusable maybe you were part of the problem

  • If the killer was on you and chasing you immediately the second you got off hook nothing has changed.

    Decisive strike will work the same way it always has.

    However if you're one of those people who abused decisive strike to pop generators in the killer's face or go for really stupid save that you should have been punished it's not going to work anymore.

    If you're so desperate to keep your decisive strike that you will legitimately plan on not doing anything for an entire minute then you make the Claudettes who self-care in a corner when there's a sloppy butcher look valuable

  • The only problem I see with the upcoming "nerf" to DS is that, while it does make DS less abusable, It does absolutely nothing to fix the "killer no-win Scenario" that DS presents:

    Survivor with DS is unhooked when a gate is Open, Killer downs survivor 30m from the gate, Killer has 2 choices - 1. Pick up survivor and let them use DS giving them a 5 second stun and letting the survivor escape. 2. Let the survivor crawl to escape.

    This "Killer No-win scenario" is literally the ONLY thing I hate about DS. If DS was deactivated when the gates are powered, it would've removed this annoying scenario completely, but no, the devs want survivors to still have a guaranteed escape in the endgame.

  • @Snow_Lep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1920948#Comment_1920948

    If you have time to tap a gen to stop the regression mid-chase, then you can still be tunneled.

    Why tap it mid chase then and was it worth

  • @Midori_21 said:

    Okay, goodbye DS reliant survivor. Don't let the exit gate hit you on the way out.

    Sorry couldn't hear their complaints over them during to blood warden

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1921072#Comment_1921072

    And who are you gonna kill ? If there are a few survivors left? The lobby time will be longer and you will have only rank 1 survivors and you will lose every match because you are for sure rank 16-20 for your attitude.

    As a great man once said maybe play another game

  • Less toxic survivors, no one will miss you and the 3 other people who liked your post.

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1922305#Comment_1922305

    100 killers playing with theirselves. Because all the survivors deleted the game.

    That's fine at least we are civil enough to play the game in a mostly fun way

  • @DBD78 said:

    Do that while I will demand this gets nerfed to 45 seconds just lik Pop. I play mostly survivor but 60 secs is just too much.

    na the timer is fine on it the way it'll be changed to, anybody conserving the timer on it is only wasting their own time since they can't do anything that gets themselves points besides be chased the way it's changed to. let them troll themselves lol.


    And to the other guy in the thread saying "100 killers playing with themselves because survivors deleted the game" please do delete the game since it'll speed up my own queue time as survivor. Don't let the door hit any of you entitled players otw out.

  • @golubushka08 said:

    At least don't nerf the DS. It's an ocasional perk, it's not used always. And I don't want to lose 1 minute doing nothing just because I used this perk to save me from tunelers and campers. This perk is for those killers who don't know how to play this game and only tunnel someone. If a killer doesn't tunnel this perk don't activate. It's not my fault that the killer plays toxic. I'm not supposed to lose 1 minute for their toxic play.

    Bad survivor player if you're defending and against this nerf. Its justified. There are many builds you can run that are still great. Unless you're one of those survivors who relied on it as a crutch. This isn't an airport, no one cares about your departure. But have a good one pal. :)

  • From one Survivor player to another...

    Bye bye! DS definitely needed a change, and the changes we saw that were coming will very much make it an actual anti-tunnel perk. Have fun playing Phasmaphobia or something though!

    (And I will note that, I do think the DS changes might need a little more tweaking just to make it a good anti-tunnel perk, or at the very least there should be an Obsession every game- but I think this is a great step in the right direction!)

  • DS unironically getting nerfed and even OoO being touched before Keys and their STILL BUFFED STATE are addressed is just a ludicrous joke though.

    Currently a single survivor can bring a key to have 22,5 seconds of wallhacks against the killer AND gain a free escape at a hatch location of their choice (Brown offering because why the ######### not make that brown instead of red)

    Does this iteration of DS do absolutely anything? Not really. You can still hop into lockers and stun yourself for a minute, hurray. Since you're now banned from all objectives if you don't want to lose your tunnel protection, i expect a whole lot more killers to try and tripple-tunnel down someone - again, the only even semi-viable strategies vs high rank survivors involve either eliminating the weakest player as quickly as possible or constantly keeping someone slugged, as gen regression perks keep eating nerfs after nerfs (pop, ruin, undying's gonna go too)

    Behavior, if you have any interest of making the game remotely playable at high skill levels, there are three DESPERATELY needed changes:

    • add a 5-10 second action to hatch unlocking
    • Only stop a generator from regressing if a survivor repairs it for at least the animation time taken to kick it, 0,01 second taps mid-chase are as broken as old hook 99% sabotaging
    • Doors constantly being left at 99% completely negates the existence of the Endgame collapse, therefor they should regress slowly while not being held. Additionally i would suggest the ability for a survivor to literally hold the switch up as long as they want, with the ability to then release the door by pressing spacebar. That way someone actually "holding the door" would still be a viable option for the current 99%ing, but at the cost of needing a "maintaining member".
  • @Jukantos said:

    DS unironically getting nerfed and even OoO being touched before Keys and their STILL BUFFED STATE are addressed is just a ludicrous joke though.

    Currently a single survivor can bring a key to have 22,5 seconds of wallhacks against the killer AND gain a free escape at a hatch location of their choice (Brown offering because why the ######### not make that brown instead of red)

    Does this iteration of DS do absolutely anything? Not really. You can still hop into lockers and stun yourself for a minute, hurray. Since you're now banned from all objectives if you don't want to lose your tunnel protection, i expect a whole lot more killers to try and tripple-tunnel down someone - again, the only even semi-viable strategies vs high rank survivors involve either eliminating the weakest player as quickly as possible or constantly keeping someone slugged, as gen regression perks keep eating nerfs after nerfs (pop, ruin, undying's gonna go too)

    Behavior, if you have any interest of making the game remotely playable at high skill levels, there are three DESPERATELY needed changes:

    • add a 5-10 second action to hatch unlocking
    • Only stop a generator from regressing if a survivor repairs it for at least the animation time taken to kick it, 0,01 second taps mid-chase are as broken as old hook 99% sabotaging
    • Doors constantly being left at 99% completely negates the existence of the Endgame collapse, therefor they should regress slowly while not being held. Additionally i would suggest the ability for a survivor to literally hold the switch up as long as they want, with the ability to then release the door by pressing spacebar. That way someone actually "holding the door" would still be a viable option for the current 99%ing, but at the cost of needing a "maintaining member".

    I'm not sure on your first comment, I can understand the second, but the third is not even an issue. The killer CAN open the door if they want the EGC timer at anytime once all gens are done. so sure survivors 99 the door the killer can go wack it and presto the EGC is there. up to the killer to do things after that thought. So your third comment is negated by the killer's ability to open it on demand.

  • ...or you could stow the melodrama and just keep playing, its only a game.

  • DS is the most cried about perk from killers. Waaah! Not a game breaker, sooo many killer main whiners on here. Comedy for a game that still skews heavy killer

  • There's one thing you should consider: there are FAR more survivors than killers in this game. Survivors already wait up to 10 minutes to find ONE killer, some survivors suddenly quitting the game wouldn't change a thing for killer-players.

    • 1274 posts
    • 1940 posts
    • 946 posts
    • 1075 posts
    • 2511 posts
    • 1676 posts
    • 8436 posts

    This forum is run by killers op there is no point posting here anymore, they have cried and cried and cried to the devs and ruined what was a fun game. I won't delete the game, instead I will afk derank and will do my best to quell noobs from the player pool at rank20 until bh has no rank20 killers and rank1 killers can wait for eternity to play. you want a war? let's ######### go.

  • @rubberduck said:

    • 1274 posts
    • 1940 posts
    • 946 posts
    • 1075 posts
    • 2511 posts
    • 1676 posts
    • 8436 posts

    This forum is run by killers op there is no point posting here anymore, they have cried and cried and cried to the devs and ruined what was a fun game. I won't delete the game, instead I will afk derank and will do my best to quell noobs from the player pool at rank20 until bh has no rank20 killers and rank1 killers can wait for eternity to play. you want a war? let's ######### go.

    Sounds kinda pointless. Matchmaking is so busted new players already don't stick around. I don't understand your argument, either. Are you saying you're going to chase new killers away so that survivors have a longer queue wait time, or are you going to chase new survivors away in the hopes killers will have a longer wait time?

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1920947#Comment_1920947

    What is the Point of 1 min protection if I can't do anything!

    To get far away from the killer.

  • @golubushka08 said:

    At least don't nerf the DS. It's an ocasional perk, it's not used always. And I don't want to lose 1 minute doing nothing just because I used this perk to save me from tunelers and campers. This perk is for those killers who don't know how to play this game and only tunnel someone. If a killer doesn't tunnel this perk don't activate. It's not my fault that the killer plays toxic. I'm not supposed to lose 1 minute for their toxic play.

    Goodbye and good night ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

    Now I can play more survivor games if more of you do this ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1922305#Comment_1922305

    100 killers playing with theirselves. Because all the survivors deleted the game.

    I am a survivor, therefore i am part of all survivors. I will not delete the game over a good change. Tada, you are proven wrong.

  • @Snow_Lep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1920948#Comment_1920948

    If you have time to tap a gen to stop the regression mid-chase, then you can still be tunneled.

    then maybe you shouldn't do that mid chase then. This is coming from someone who plays more survivor then killer

  • @golubushka08 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1920947#Comment_1920947

    What is the Point of 1 min protection if I can't do anything!

    lol. what.

  • Nevermind i should read the new perk before I post something