How to Say Deathslinger?
xD forgive me
I had a stoner-philosophical moment...
Is it death slinger or deaths linger? Makes you think doesn't it? xD
xD forgive me
I had a stoner-philosophical moment...
Is it death slinger or deaths linger? Makes you think doesn't it? xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean it's fairly obvious it's Death Slinger as he uses a weapon which reels people in.
Imagine that insted of gun there is death.
Gun - slinger
Death - slinger.
Deathslinger is actually a play on the word Gunslinger, So it would definitely be Death Slinger.
It's actually supposed to be Dea Ths Lin Get.
Hash slinging slasher
######### absolute genius. He cracked the code
Wow most of you have never heard of a joke apparently xD
its Daddy Slinger.
I prefer to call him Mr Cowboy.
That there is what I call one Slingy Boi.
In my group we call him the school shooter.
Probably Death Slinger, since he is slinging death, after all.
you say Unfunslinger... thats how i call it and to my friends, because i literally go zzzz when i go against him.
my friend likes to say Deleteslinger, personally I'm a fan of Cockslinger,
Deaths linger sounds like a perk that would make survivors in the killers terror radius broken. And it sounds broken.
Deaf - Slinger
D Slinger 😏
DadSlinger
fastest dad jokes in the west
Jeff Slinger
Deathslinger's name is made up of two words, Deathsl and Inger. What do these words mean? Where did they come from? How can we put this puzzle together? The world will never know.
Schlanger
I call him Ol' Pooflinger
hes an undead gun slinger. He's the Death Slinger
May I add that Guns Linger sounds pretty cool too