Killer entitlement with the lobby cherry picking and dc's
Make lobby hidden and punish dc with immediate de-ranking similar to that that happens monthly or put a timer or some kind of penalty. That includes survivors to.
Problem solved.
Problem solved.
Comments
Sure, I'll never dodge a lobby so long as you put SWF in their own queue. Problem solved.
Doesn't like your haircut. DC.
Yea sure… I am totally ok with facing 3+ SWF, 2+ toolboxes, 2+ flashlights…
Why should I get forced to face that crap?
Oh wait… yea, killer are excluded from "everyone deserves to have FUN".
I get that its annoying, but I'm playing this game to have fun and if that means dodging 4 man SWF groups that really break the balance of this game, then I'm gonna do just that. At the end of the day I'm playing to have fun myself.
YOU are solo... but did you check the rest of your team?
Are they 3 SWF?
Did your team sport like 2+ toolboxes or flashlights?
Did they have legacy clothing? Bright clothing?
Toxic names? Twitch or YouTube tags in their name?
And I agree its ridiculous. But the blame isnt entirely on the killers doing the dodging, or the swf's theyre trying to dodge. Like someone said already, there should be a seperate queue for swf groups.
Thats why we want SWF indicators. But survivors will always say "you just dont wanna dodge SWF git gud scrub", so instead every survivors taht join at the same time are dodged.
Blame your fellow survivors because they are the reason for the current situation
You can whine about it all you want, the root of the issue is the lack of a SWF queue. Everything else stems from that.
Let's start with penalties that stop people from disconnecting when they get caught before any generators are done first. That ######### has a bigger impact on people actually playing the game than anything.
You don't lose anything when the Killer quits your lobby.
I'd rather you and the devs first focus on wanting in-trial DCs less frequent, cause 35% just isn't a good enough limit per day.
4 strangers = 30%
2 friends + 2 strangers = 34.1%
2 friends + 2 friends = 9.5%
3 friends + 1 stranger = 17.9%
4 friends = 8.5%
I really wish killers would stop using the 3 and 4 man swf as an excuse to lobby dodge, it's childish. You know as well as I do that if you get a swf indicator you'll just dodge even more.
If you they put in a non swf queue then you should be forced to play that queue only then that way you can't dodge swf anymore and those that have no problem facing them can get lobbies quicker.
But if there's only 30% solo lobbies only then your wait times are going to be atrocious.
Relaying information on killers position to others. Giving the location of hex totems to the team. Giving the killers perk layout on death. Guys killers got noed. Watch out guys devour hope. Haunted ground and ruin dont touch the totems.
You call us entitled despite the fact that you are feeding information no survivour should know telepatheticly giving the location of all key objectives and threats. You can talk fron your pedestal claiming its entitled but i dare you to face down 10 rank 1 swfs as trapper and tell me how much fun you had knowing all your traps will be disarmed and your position always being compromised.
Also if someone dies others are aware of endgame perks.
You know what is childish?
Someone who insist other on playing rigged games.
SWF on voice com is unbalanced and borderline cheating.
Why should I accept it as a given?
Every buff for killer the people complain about "but that would ruin the game for solo survivor", but that would only be 30% of the player… choose one, you can't have both.
If you want to recite Devs, do it completely, 70% of all lobbies include SWF of some kind, but only 50% of all survivor join the lobby via the Play with friends option; including those that join solo (using the play with friends button out of habit or to avoid lobby bugs).
So your numbers are wrong, or better said "twisted" to support your point, which they hardly do.
Play more killer, then report back.
Problem solved.
Thinking of starting my own topic; "Survivor entitlement with thinking all Killers should not have fun and face 2x toolboxes and 2x flashlight SWF."
Yes the constant non stop whining and excuses from certain people on both sides that can't have it be there way all the time.
So how's it rigged again, oh wait it's not rigged and that Straw Man fell as flat on it's face as the flat earth theory.
You can keep whining about it all you want, it won't ever be called cheating unless and until the devs say it is, so get over it and stop blaming that for your gameplay.
Because that's the reality, just because you don't like it doesn't change the fact that's it's reality.
So now it's well it'll ruin it for solo survivor choose well then if the majority says swf which is the majority of the player base then what? Does that mean you'll stop complaining finally since you can't have it both ways. We both know the answer to that one, the game could be completely killer balanced and you'd still complain.
You're a broken record since I've stated that 70% number quite often and in response to you, yet now you conveniently forget that fact. But it doesn't matter if it was 90% solo, you'd still complain about it.
So wait now my numbers are wrong yet you had no problem when they supported you just earlier in this very same post. You just twisted yourself into one very convoluted knot of doublespeak in just a short bit of a post.
Since it's obvious you'll go to any lengths to distort we can safely assume you're here for nothing else but to troll.
immediate de-ranking? LOBBY DODGING INTENSIFIES
Inbuilt voice chat with limited range would help a lot. Some unfair players would stick to Discord or some other tool, but many would switch. Killer lobby dodging is not such a pain in the ears as DC-ing players or hook suiciders, but still quite annoying. On the other hand, 4 men SWF group on comm really does border cheating (it's not exactly cheating, but definitely unfair). I don't lobby dodge myself: bring it on, let's see if I can have 1 or 2K at least, but it's bad not just for killers, but for solo survivors as well, as SWF advantage is taken into account when devs balance the game, meaning if killers get buffed to have a chance against SWF it leaves soloes in a difficult spot.
It may be more convenient to just have a checkbox option for killer: allow SWF joining Y/N, and/or some indication in lobby that shows whether they are or not.
You know, that's like saying "i want ez matches" :P
That is basically the online version of disrespectfully interrupting someone while he is talking.
But anyway, you still keep twisting things and this will continue with you.
I will continue speaking up against your nonsense, so that other people can read different opinions and make their own decision which point of view they want to agree on, but I won't let myself sucked into a flamewar with you.
Man. I love them flame wars. Pray continue my friends! It's so entertaining when a more or less harmless suggestion sinks into a turd tossing competition
(Some spoof on YouTube)
Or i want matches seriously have you seen the queue for rank 1 killer its absurd. 15 to 20 mins for a game. Also good god the high rank swfs are a nightmare you need to run very little hex perks and pray the number of adrenaline dses do not exceed one or tow because otherwise you lose unless your playing top tier killers or push to tunnel a survivor early out of the game. De ranking occurs because punishments aren't as harsh for dcing but its also linked to incredible imbalances.
Well I ma be fair I didnt read through every single conversation piece but according to the "start post" Killer should be punished for dodging I kinda agree (Iam killer main myself and only play killer 1050 hours on killer and roughly the rest surv could be slightly diffrent) I never dodge because this game needs to have a difficulty spike after all and wouldnt be fun always winning at rank 1 even tho I love winning and whining survs, but to be fair if the killer get punished guess who should be punished aswell ; indeed the survivors.
as european I dont fancy a korean group because those lads got a really high ping around 300 always.
You cant tell me it wouldnt be fair because of the ping of the killer ; there are also lagging survivor and you want to dodge them
So either all get punished or no one darling
Stay dead and stay safe with Satan
Baron Vengirz
I mean I just disagree. Killer is supposed to have the element of surprise. How is a killer supposed to do that if a SWF with toolboxes pops in and a killer suits up for a "casual" trial? Seeing the lobby helps me decide if I wanna use mori (looking at you streamers), Franklin's demise, a killer I'm bad with or a killer I'm good with. If I see what appears to be a solo survivors super casually equipped, I'm not gonna waste moris or good addons on them or try to play super sweaty or anything. Sometimes I just wanna blow streamers/puddings and casually play. Vis versa if they are heavily equipped.
I've only played for about 40 hours or so on PS4, killer mainly, and it seems the SWF and lobby swapping are primarily a PC issue. Or should I expect more of this as I dip into the better ranks 10 and below?
So urban evasion is op now? The more you know.
Look at this. DS can only be used once unlike noed or devour hope. Now killers will jump in to say but totems can be easily find which is not a case in every game with different teammates. Sometimes as a survivor you can't counter the killer depending on the team but I don't go around saying killers are op.
Disconnecting frequently already results in a soft ban
I don't care if the devs say voicecom is not cheating. If godmode was in the game for 30 bucks and the devs said it's not cheating then it's still a cheat.
Read up the definition of cheating then come back
Also lol @ comparing noed to DS
Fun fact: SWF has been in for a while now and the player base has grown. Ya'll wasting your time complaining.
They could finally at least adress the issue by balancing the game around it and give ingame voicecom. Right now they literally are like: "duh...yeah it's unbalanced we know but people like it".