Killer entitlement with the lobby cherry picking and dc's
Make lobby hidden and punish dc with immediate de-ranking similar to that that happens monthly or put a timer or some kind of penalty. That includes survivors to.
Problem solved.
Problem solved.
Comments
I think everyone auras should be revealed all the time. Survivors should also be in first person perspective, and have guns. And killers should have guns too. And we can pick up different guns as the game goes on, and who ever gets the most kills with those guns should win the match.
You can call all of the insults you want to try and socially coerce people to play with you.
But I and you guys too would not purposefully play a rigged game where you are guarranteed to lose no matter what unless you get pitied on or they are just really bad players.
I feel so lonely with my weird opinion now.^^ [/sarcasm]
Here's a couple of undeniable facts that are 100% true.
So the devs have taken the following path - they are slowing seeking ways to bring the solo players up to the level of the SWF. As that's done, they'll be free to continue to buff the killers to match the playerbase.
Until then, we're stuck with what we have.
Given the number of people who dodge lobbies - instead of trying to pressure them into staying, you ponder why beyond your usual "they just suck" rhetoric.
That being said - if you consider disconnecting from the game more than once a night, it might be time to play Civilization V anyway....
"inbuilt voice chat" with the toxicity of this community....not a chance in hell...
Man I'm glad its civ 5 your recomending civ 6 is trash. XD
Yep the excuses keep on coming, rigged game, you're guaranteed to lose etc, what's next the sky is falling so therefore the internet will die thus you can't play?
If you're guaranteed to lose then why do so many killers do so well so often I mean against good survivors they still manage to get kills and even 4k.
I really don't see the problem here.
I get that sometimes too and there's a certain rank 1 killer a Billy that everytime he dc's after 30 seconds or so if he charges across a map and doesn't find anyone. It doesn't help that i always kill his Hex Totem within the 1st 2 minutes or so as soon as i realize it's him.
I've had killers who'll do it when they've gotten 3 ppl sac'd because the 4th person is about to get out from the gate. So they dc and lose all those points and a double pip all because they didn't get a 4k.
But on the other side and I've seen this from both sides a survivor will dc the moment they get hit or downed 1st time sometimes.
Don't blame the game, blame the player. This is like blaming traffic for the existence of ######### drivers.
Can't bring out what isn't there in the first place. People like that just shouldn't play games.
Yeah, I was checking out random Streamers on Twitch for DBD tonight and saw two channels that I recall that were SWF teams. It was such bullshit to watch. They bullied the Killer, called out positions on everything, relayed Perk loadout when one of them died.
I mean, if that was my first time viewing DBD to see what it was about, I can assure you I would never have bought the game after seeing that SWF crap.
And these are Streamers with thousands of followers.
One that was a real douche and bullying the Killer because he was bored was some Streamer named Puppers. The other SWF relaying all sorts of crap (including Killer loadout) was StreamDad_
To paraphrase the Devs: "The realm of The Entity is a world akin to that of your dreams. As you're unable to talk in your dreams, you can't talk in an in game round."
Actually most survivor do understand and most streamers also aren't jerks like a certain PS4 douchebag. But what we can't understand the lengths some killer mains go to blame swf for their poor game play.
This forum is littered with posts claiming it's 4 man swf with 4 ds/sb etc when that's not even remotely close to the truth.
It's hard to take a lot of killer mains seriously when they blame everything that happens on swf, voice, ds, and whatever other excuse they want to use.
We all can agree that swf makes it more difficult and the devs are slowly changing things to make solo on equal footing so killers can be brought to that level.
But looking at the posters here that's never gonna be enough and it's why people use the you want 4k every match and everyone on hook.
When you killer mains sometimes won't even call out your own side for such blatant bs and even defend them when you know it's bs you're just as guilty as they are. You also basically say to everyone that hey we want 4k every match and easy games.
It doesn't matter what the truth is the perception that you're all just a bunch of whiny spoiled entitled children comes through loud and clear. Throw in the usual insults you direct or let get directed unchallenged and you're just as guilty.
The post game screen is getting changed so killer perks can't be seen and as far as voice they could take that out and you'd still whine. You've obviously forgotten Steam chat and speech to text messaging haven't you.
If you think for one instant those people in the dream aren't going to communicate somehow you're mistaken and it's hilarious you quote the devs when you're all so busy bashing them using the same logic.
I've said it before I'm hoping they create a non swf queue and then you have to choose which one you want to play against as killer. Once you choose however YOU'RE STUCK WITH IT, meaning you can't ever leave that solo q no matter what.
Don't like long lobby wait times well tough cow patties, you got what you wanted and now you're stuck with it unless you buy another copy of the game. Because if there's only 30% of the player base that does solo q then you lot have to divy up that 30%.
The nice thing is killers that choose to stay won't be lobby dodging because they won't care, they'll get super fast lobbies. The survivors won't get lobby dodged anymore because they won't have to deal with it anymore.
Lastly this last parts would have to be once they buff killers up to swf level of course but then you'd have to come up with something new to complain about.
I think you went a little overboard with this...
SWF is a problem. Everyone knows this, but the devs struggle to find a way to balance this without making the game unplayable for solo players.
My proposal still is, that they introduce ingame voice chat like most other competitive multiplayer games have and then balance around it. Remove all the stupid indicators that ruin or noed exist (just like it was a little over a year ago). Then buff killers until they are all more or less on Billys power lvl.
Oh and forcing someone to play against swf would be the best way to get rid of our entire killer community.
A killer like trapper needs no voice comms to be viable. Ive played a large amount of swf and solo play and I get the appeal hanging out with mates and acting as a coordinated skilled team is incredibly rewarding and enjoyable. But it should be a challenge a killer is warned is incoming where their aware they need to bring their A game. I have went up against swfs teams with some weaker meme builds into swf and its depressing how little impact you have completely unaware that they were a co-ordinated team.
Also your solution is anti new player friendly. If a new player enters the game and finds the decision show up how can he make an educated decision on whether he wants to play agsinst swfs or only solo. Make separate queues for this game one casual and one ranked. Ranked gameplay is solo only and casual is swf allowed. Its such a simple solution. Casual will also be a good node to test out fun weaker builds instead of playibg against optimised teams and survivours
Oh I know i went overboard but I wanted to get the points across since some people just want to be ahem more stubborn than normal for this forum.
The solo is getting buffed to swf to make it on par with swf so then killers can be buffed.
Voice chat in game is a bad idea given all the lag issues due to p2p. Besides why use in game when you can use Steam or Discord, Mumble, Ventrilo etc.
Ruin i've actually got an idea on how to make it actually worthwhile but not as a Hex perk but as a regular perk with time based effects.
And still for some reason survivors always magically cant connect to my game when I use a hidden offering.
And ingame it happened quite regularly that I 4ked but since everyone DCed during the mori, I didnt get the daily
Having a separate queue for SWF groups would change stuff but then SWF groups would never really find a game because WHO would queue against that
I cherry pick because of situations. I don't believe more than in 1 item, and I don't like certain ranks because I know what they want and expect in my gameplay.
I only DC because DBD made me, I pipped too gud so I quit.
Ranks and colors are the issue. You expect something but get the opposite.
C'est La Vie
You DC because you choose to.
C'est ta nature.
Only because of what they do.
Not by the nature of what they do, but reaction of what they chose to be.
You can't understand a DC if they have to pee real bad?
I would understand it.
So you want to reward people dcing and dodging lobby?
How is that supposed to fix anything?