Killer entitlement with the lobby cherry picking and dc's
Make lobby hidden and punish dc with immediate de-ranking similar to that that happens monthly or put a timer or some kind of penalty. That includes survivors to.
Problem solved.
Problem solved.
Comments
By the way you also forgot to mention that it doesn't includ hitting great skill checks either
Basically it takes 3 to 5 minutes to tell if i am against a swf bully squad and then i will instantly dc
It is currently the only way to combat 4 man swf bs. I refuse to play an unbalanced game against toxic people who use meta game tactics to win. So cry all you want survivors. Stop playing in a greiving manner and we killers wont have to do desperate things to make it even partly enjoyable.
Also, on a side note, survivors are famous for post game salt after being killed even though the whole team was running self care, decisive strike, unbreakable, adrenaline, borrowed time etc. Survivors at rank 1-5 all use meta perks and then whine when they lose and call the killer entitled lmao!
Point here is more survivors need to play as killer in order to truly understand the way the game leans towards survivor play. Otherwise the ignorance will never end...
Because when I go easy on Survivors, I get ######### on. When I go hard on them, I also get ######### on. I'd rather just give the last one the hatch if everyone else was a dick (DC'd, suicided, etc.) and get one grateful player. Should Survivors start being ######### when I do that, however, even that small bit of mercy will go away.
That's the result of toxicity going unpunished for so long - people have drawn their conclusions based on the big picture, and those like you and me are caught in the middle.
You do know that killer still can check profiles?
Yes I go hard, but I never said I dodge a toolbox.....
And define toxic? To many of the jokers here on the forums, just playing for keeps is "Toxic".
To which I say, "whatever"
In the end, just play your own goddamn game and stop worrying about how other people play. That's most of the damn problem around here....
Is the 1st issue on console?
The later I absolutely hate and still haven't gotten my Myers done because it's always 1 person hiding by hatch and or dcing the moment i get number 2 or 3 done.
If you're in permanent Evil Within III and have met the conditions either everyone hooked and have Ebony Mori or Tuft and tombstone and they quit it should auto count towards the achievement.
I try and not play my P3 Claudette unless I'm the only 1, I don't bring an item if I see one of that type in game. If I see 2 items i don't ring an item.
That's so the killer doesn't dodge the lobby and also so the killer doesn't just tunnel me because i want to bring an item to earn bp faster.
I keep my profile private and get dodged all the time but I don't do it for killers but because I'm tired of dealing with trolls since Steam came out.
Besides killers checking profiles just to see how good you are is stupid since why play killer at that point. It's as bad as survivors doing it to killers to see if they want to lobby dodge or dc.
Simultaneous joins.
It's annoying but I guess there are a lot of immature people with fragile egos who get so salty and power hungry that they have to torture you for no reason.
As survivor you make a mistake and it´s only yours. Leave the team out of this.
If you want to be independent from other, how about playing KILLER?
No, PC. I still have not achieved myers achievment due to DCs, but honestly I gave up after the 3rd sucessfull run being ruined by Dcs^^
Honestly, I actually dont care too much about the abyssal amount of BP you get as compensation and that you lose dailies/achievments if they would punish for DCing at least.
But no, instead the biggest fog streamer that is supported by BHVR deranks regularly by DCing, such a irony
PC also and I've pretty much given up on it as well, I'll hold off until rank reset since everyone's trying to rush through it at that time.
You can mitigate the mistakes of your teams and their bad plays with the right game awareness and selection of perks. Especially if you forbid yourself from thinking "Stupid Team" the moment you die and discipline yourself to ponder "What could have I done differently?" instead.
You can't mitigate ALL the mistakes your teammates make (And they will make a lot, I won't deny that), but you can consistently pip despite your teammates if your competent.
I mean, against a well coordinated team, why am I even there?
If I see people pop in at the same time, they're swf. I don't need an indicator beyond that. Sometimes I will play with them anyhow, though, but I don't expect to get much done. Depending on the pace of the game, I'll camp a hooked survivor. The harder they squeeze me, the harder I squeeze them. They're annihilating the gens anyhow.
It's getting common on ps4, and someone even tried to party with me when i play survivor.
That said, i get these tactics exist, and why. Not saying remove it.
Maybe give killers a large bp boost against swf? Various amounts based on the size of the swf? This may help indicate how many were solo players in a match which might prevent blaming the entire group for swf when some were solo.
A reward to make them more interested?
It doesn't have to be BP, but i can't think of another reward off the top of my head.
Maybe create a reward system based on how fast the match is? A faster match nets a larger penalty?
Or maybe deduct points from survivors if they rush too hard?
Or from a killer that, somehow, pushes the game to end quickly beyond what a normal loadout might allow?
Or, lets make a kill with friends! 2+ killers vs swf teams! Lol jk
Why don't you like it?
But that's just my guess.
You mean, all the things the rest of us are supposed to find "fun"?
I'll take the De-rank part.
Then I can do what all those SWF groups do and sit at low ranks to "Have Fun".
Would help find lobbies faster as well. Waiting half an hour to get lobbies at high ranks is boring.
Sign me up :chuffed:
I only dodge for high ping. Even then, I’ll acdept any Ping up to 300ms. Anything higher, sorry no thanks. Laggy games are no fun for anyone and I’m tired of being accused of lag switching cause the idiots can’t watch the ping indicator.
Have you ever thought to wait until that guy has finished inviting everyone and then dodge?
Rank 8 is when the survivors slowly start using their brain and killer becomes a lil bit harder
I get the same on pc as a survivor more than 1 item in lobby, they dodge, more than 1 Claudette even bright orange, dodge. You bring out your prestige when n one else has it dodge, 1 person has a flashlight dodge.
You might as well just remove all items and add ons from the game until some killers stop lobby shopping. Since at rank 1 right now a lot of killers lobby dodge while around 25% take it all on unless it's 4 flashlights then I don't blame them.
I don't ever bring a flashlight unless I'm the only 1 or there's been a rash of Wraith campers or Hag campers. I've got a huge stockpile of flashlights, Medkits, Tool Boxes, Maps, Keys all because I can't bring them into a game without getting a near instant dodge.
Simple rules to avoid getting dodged (PC):
-Don't be the one that brings the 3rd item of the same typ.
-Don't be the 3rd one in ninja outfit.
-Don't use streamer tags in your name.
-Don't use killer mocking nicknames
-Don't use your clan tag.
-Don't hide your steam profile to cover up your SWF.
-Don't join a bunch of Ochido fan groups.
-Don't join any DBD find teammates groups.
Didn't find it hard at all. When I played both of them I had more trouble getting to that rank as a survivor even tho I played survivor more. I love how people just assume things. Especially the same one that got offended by my posts and keep witch hunting trying to provoke me.
The "fake" (not official) wiki even calls them "protagonists", while the Killers are the "antagonists".
There's the official wiki, and then there are clones trying to mooch off its success. It's the same with all other media - there's always a main one and one (or more) that just copies it, usually run by someone who's immature and power-hungry.
Thx for sharing