So what killer do you main and why?
I main trapper and doc because. My friend showed me the game and was playing trapper so i played him and was having the time of my life. Docter because i had a ritual so i played him to get my 4 zaps and i just loved him.
Comments
Billy/Huntress
Because they are both Sexy
Clown
Huntress
Doc
I don't use any addons as a rule on any of my killers. Maybe brown ones here and there. I find them most enjoyable and effective against loops.
Don't you disrespect my lovers like that xD
I play all of them except the nurse. I generally really like killers that can one shot survivors so Cannibal, Hillbilly, and Shape see a lot of play from me.
Is it weird to say I don't really main anyone? I switch between everyone and play all the killers. If I just play Billy over and over, I just get bored. I have to switch. It's probably easier to name off the killers I don't play: hag, trapper and nurse.
I play whatever I feel like at any given moment, but I'm still trying to understand how to play the Spirit.
The Huntress because she is a babe.
Leatherface because he is absolutely terrifying.
The Wraith because he is great at sneaking up to Survivors and creating a lot of paranoia.
The Wraith because I like to spook the survivors.
And I hope I will main someday the Doc. I think he is a really cool killer. Saving money for him.
I main pig, I like how her traps can slow the game down and in the beginning you can usually get a sneaky ambush attack.
Hag. Shes easy and relaxing to play.
Huntress and Spirit, got both to p3 and I almost always play them, specially spirit
I've recently been enjoying the spirit, it's fun outsmarting your opponents >:D
But my main is Freddy because it's well it's FREDDY KRUGER. I really like the pig too her traps help slow the game down just a lil bit. I do play all the killers too though, I also like clown for Dat slow.
Trapper & Billy
trap ZOOoooooom
I currently main the Trapper, because he's the only killer I've played. Ideally, I would like to work up my killer skills and eventually move to a new main. It really depends on how it "feels" to use their power, but I think I would end up maining either Wraith, Doctor, or Huntress.
PS4: just started in ps4 but i've been using the hag, she's devastating if used well.
Nurse
been looped one to many times.....
Hag, as I luv her traps and I luv to scare the freakin' hell out of survivors.
I also play Trapper, Pig, and Myers very well. Any guess on what I'll be playing on Halloween?
Myers. Because he's ######### Myers.
Started with Trapper, but lately I'm really enjoying Piggy. Once I have Piggy P3 I'm going to start on Myers. After I have Myers done I plan on switching it up using all three.
Why:
Trapper looked cool and I loved the idea of his bear traps.
Piggy: Love the RBT and ability to ambush.
Myers: Like @HellDescent said It's [BAD WORD] Myers.
nurse because i want to win lol
what you cant take looping? loser play a fair killer like freddy
I main Freddy because he takes skill and patience to be good with
Hag, huntress and doc.
Sadly huntress got removed from the game last patch, so I mostly stick to hag at the moment
I like shocking people for my amusement and the occasional notification as well as the "surprise " when uncloaking. Though the built in windstorm is really a soft reset to a chase due to slow down
I usually play Myers and Amanda, best Mori's hands down
I mostly play Amanda and now Spirit
I main two killers Doctor and Huntress. When my focus is getting Bloodpoints, I play Doctor as my timing is always off just enough so that I can't deny actions. Though, I have almost started getting the timing right. Besides, not having to actually search for survivors is great! When I want to Rip and Tear though I will play Huntress. The melee hatchet technique is a good way to punish people that try to exit my basement and having a ranged attack can work in my favor on some maps. This being said, apparently her hatchets have essentially become throwing knives in terms of accuracy required to hit survivors? If Huntress becomes unplayable I will just play as Woodchipper Leatherface (Brutal Strength, Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Fire Up.)
I play Myers because he's a strong Killer if you know how to use him and when to use his T3 at the right moments, plus he's in my opinion the scariest killer in the game to play against.
I play Doc because he's a annoying killer to play against and in all Doc is a decent killer, but he becomes a strong killer with his best add-ons (even though i don't agree that some killers should be add-on dependent) so he's really good with the right perks and his best add-ons.
Billy boi was my first killer I've ever played and I really enjoyed playing him... His mobility is crazy good and even though he is one of the best killers in the game, I put him in the same situation that Doc is in (in my opinion) he's add-on dependent to be even better, because we all know Billy with good turning and lower cooldown is scary to play against and it helps him against survivors who like to do alot shake n bake moves.
I moved from maining Hillbilly to maining Wraith. At least for now.
The new "Swift Hunt" - Blood, the "Windstorm" series, the possibility of being completely quiet with Coxcombed Clapper and "The Ghost" - Soot, the "Shadow Dance" series...
Some fun AND good ######### in there.
I'm new, but so far: Myers. Despite the nostalgia since I grew-up on the films (I was 5-years-old when I saw the original in theaters), I also really like his play style.
Well, if you look at my Killers levels, I mostly play Doctor, Huntress, Cannibal, and Nightmare. But I just play whoever I have dailies for. Though I do enjoy a good Huntress or Doctor game, but lately I've been playing A LOT of Hag.
Even tho nurse takes the most skill to actually learn out of any killer? Yea i play for fun and just letting you know going around in circles aint fun unless you are masochistic.