Here, lets just take nice little break from all the chaos going on. You want a drink?
Sure, I brought beer.
@lagosta said:Sure, I brought beer.
@lagosta said:
Thanks mate.
I'll have a hot chocolate if you're buying...it's chilly where I am today and I can't warm up!
I want a hug
@Mandy said:I'll have a hot chocolate if you're buying...it's chilly where I am today and I can't warm up!
@Mandy said:
Yeah sure we got hot chocolate.
@chieften333 said:I want a hug
@chieften333 said:
Don't worry we got those too.
Double single malt scotch for me please, there´s lots to digest.
@Slashstreetboy said:Double single malt scotch for me please, there´s lots to digest.
@Slashstreetboy said:
We got it all here, don't worry.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1858728#Comment_1858728We got it all here, don't worry.
@QwQw said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1858728#Comment_1858728
Perfect, thank you very much!
ohhhh that's what I have waiting for me later on.
I'll have a bepis
@[Deleted User] said:As long as you're paying for it, i'll grab a cold bear sure.If only the rest of the discussion threads were as chill as this one.
@[Deleted User] said:
As long as you're paying for it, i'll grab a cold bear sure.
If only the rest of the discussion threads were as chill as this one.
Yeah don't worry it's on the house.
@Mandy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1858728#Comment_1858728ohhhh that's what I have waiting for me later on.
That´s great, I wish I had, too. Beer will also do for tonight, though.
Can I have an afterpiece antidote?
@Zeus said:Can I have an afterpiece antidote?
@Zeus said:
I think I have some in the back.
I'd like a Mountain Dew good sir and/or madam, and keep em coming. Cold af please.
Yo, you got any OJ?
@JPLongstreet said:I'd like a Mountain Dew good sir and/or madam, and keep em coming. Cold af please.
@JPLongstreet said:
Don't worry, comin' right up, ice cold.
@NomiNomad said:Yo, you got any OJ?
@NomiNomad said:
Of course I do, here ya go mate.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1858851#Comment_1858851Don't worry, comin' right up, ice cold.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1858851#Comment_1858851
Excellent
@onemind said:I'll have a bepis
@onemind said:
Uh yeah, I think I got that somewhere.
Can someone buy me some lemonade pls?
@Squirrel_Thicc said:Can someone buy me some lemonade pls?
@Squirrel_Thicc said:
Don't worry, I got some for you right here.
I clown icon is not showing up I’m trying to change my icon and the clown picture won’t show up
Do you guys have any water?
Way to hot here for anything else
@Chilli_man2400 said:I clown icon is not showing up I’m trying to change my icon and the clown picture won’t show up
@Chilli_man2400 said:
Did you save the icon? You have the scroll down and save it after you change your profile picture.
@FabsRinas said:Do you guys have any water?Way to hot here for anything else
@FabsRinas said:
I got some ice cold water for you right here.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859476#Comment_1859476Did you save the icon? You have the scroll down and save it after you change your profile picture.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859476#Comment_1859476
I know that but when I was scrolling threw the clown icon is not there it’s missing
@Chilli_man2400 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859487#Comment_1859487I know that but when I was scrolling threw the clown icon is not there it’s missing
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859487#Comment_1859487
I can see it fine.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859485#Comment_1859485I got some ice cold water for you right here.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859485#Comment_1859485
How can I drink it if it's ice cold?
It's solid, gotta be a lil' bit UNDER ice cold lol
@FabsRinas said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859489#Comment_1859489How can I drink it if it's ice cold? It's solid, gotta be a lil' bit UNDER ice cold lol
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859489#Comment_1859489
Oh, I like my water ice cold. Well here, this some room temp water.
You offering some pepsi max? If so I'd love some.
can i get some fries with some of that high quality dbd community salt
@GoodBoyKaru said:You offering some pepsi max? If so I'd love some.
@GoodBoyKaru said:
Here you go mate.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859501#Comment_1859501Oh, I like my water ice cold. Well here, this some room temp water.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859501#Comment_1859501
Sensitive teeth suck, believe me
Thanks for the water tho, appreciate it
@LiunUK said:can i get some fries with some of that high quality dbd community salt
@LiunUK said:
Yes, we also serve fries with only the most quality of salt. Here you go.
@FabsRinas said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859504#Comment_1859504Sensitive teeth suck, believe meThanks for the water tho, appreciate it
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859504#Comment_1859504
No problemo.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859513#Comment_1859513Here you go mate.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859513#Comment_1859513
Thank you kindly, I very much so appreciate it.
Some oolong tea please.
@Shirokinukatsukami said:Some oolong tea please.
@Shirokinukatsukami said:
Right here, might I add, quite the dignifeded order.
ohhhhh @Skarkio that looks so good!
@[Deleted User] said:sorry Im late! just in a break from work!i brought "ponche de frutas" (fruit punch) for all!https://vanguardia.com.mx/sites/default/files/styles/paragraph_image_large_desktop_1x/public/ponche.jpgYou can have it hot(preferred) or cold! Is sweet, healty, and if you feel a little naughty you can add a shot of your choiced... "poison"!
sorry Im late! just in a break from work!
i brought "ponche de frutas" (fruit punch) for all!
https://vanguardia.com.mx/sites/default/files/styles/paragraph_image_large_desktop_1x/public/ponche.jpg
You can have it hot(preferred) or cold! Is sweet, healty, and if you feel a little naughty you can add a shot of your choiced... "poison"!
Ohhh, I think I'll try some of that. Thank you for the fine addition.
I'd like some pink lemonade please. Can I also have an orange cranberry muffin?
I brought some survivor pudding
*stalks staring through dark window*
@Yords said:I brought some survivor pudding
@Yords said:
Sorry, nothing against your probably lovely self made survivor pudding, I bet it tastes great, but I think I'll prefer @Skarkios ponche de frutas
@Huge_Bush said:I'd like some pink lemonade please. Can I also have an orange cranberry muffin?
@Huge_Bush said:
Ahh a personal favorite drink of mine, and here's your orange cranberry muffin as well.
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859635#Comment_1859635Sorry, nothing against your probably lovely self made survivor pudding, I bet it tastes great, but I think I'll prefer @Skarkios ponche de frutas
@Gay Myers (Luzi) said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859635#Comment_1859635
Me 2
@Rhoska said:*stalks staring through dark window*
@Rhoska said:
Heyyyy! Don't just stalk! How about you come inside and I can get you set up with something.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859645#Comment_1859645Heyyyy! Don't just stalk! How about you come inside and I can get you set up with something.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859645#Comment_1859645
*Stalking intensifies*
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure, I brought beer.
Thanks mate.
I'll have a hot chocolate if you're buying...it's chilly where I am today and I can't warm up!
I want a hug
Yeah sure we got hot chocolate.
Don't worry we got those too.
Double single malt scotch for me please, there´s lots to digest.
We got it all here, don't worry.
Perfect, thank you very much!
ohhhh that's what I have waiting for me later on.
I'll have a bepis
Yeah don't worry it's on the house.
That´s great, I wish I had, too. Beer will also do for tonight, though.
Can I have an afterpiece antidote?
I think I have some in the back.
I'd like a Mountain Dew good sir and/or madam, and keep em coming. Cold af please.
Yo, you got any OJ?
Don't worry, comin' right up, ice cold.
Of course I do, here ya go mate.
Excellent
Uh yeah, I think I got that somewhere.
Can someone buy me some lemonade pls?
Don't worry, I got some for you right here.
I clown icon is not showing up I’m trying to change my icon and the clown picture won’t show up
Do you guys have any water?
Way to hot here for anything else
Did you save the icon? You have the scroll down and save it after you change your profile picture.
I got some ice cold water for you right here.
I know that but when I was scrolling threw the clown icon is not there it’s missing
I can see it fine.
How can I drink it if it's ice cold?
It's solid, gotta be a lil' bit UNDER ice cold lol
Oh, I like my water ice cold. Well here, this some room temp water.
You offering some pepsi max? If so I'd love some.
can i get some fries with some of that high quality dbd community salt
Here you go mate.
Sensitive teeth suck, believe me
Thanks for the water tho, appreciate it
Yes, we also serve fries with only the most quality of salt. Here you go.
No problemo.
Thank you kindly, I very much so appreciate it.
Some oolong tea please.
Right here, might I add, quite the dignifeded order.
ohhhhh @Skarkio that looks so good!
Ohhh, I think I'll try some of that. Thank you for the fine addition.
I'd like some pink lemonade please. Can I also have an orange cranberry muffin?
I brought some survivor pudding
*stalks staring through dark window*
Sorry, nothing against your probably lovely self made survivor pudding, I bet it tastes great, but I think I'll prefer @Skarkios ponche de frutas
Ahh a personal favorite drink of mine, and here's your orange cranberry muffin as well.
Me 2
Heyyyy! Don't just stalk! How about you come inside and I can get you set up with something.
*Stalking intensifies*