Here, lets just take nice little break from all the chaos going on. You want a drink?
Y'all got some of that
that mmmm
that
*lip smack*
Orange juice?
@Yords said:I brought some survivor pudding
@Yords said:
I brought some survivor pudding
I'm not sure if our resident survivors will want to eat that, but all the killers here (myself included), gladly appreciate the addition.
@Rhoska said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859657#Comment_1859657*Stalking intensifies*
@Rhoska said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859657#Comment_1859657
*Stalking intensifies*
Well fine then, you do you. I'll leave you out a cookie and some milk.
@Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:Y'all got some of thatthat mmmmthat *lip smack*Orange juice?
@Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:
Of course I do, here ya go my fine sir.
By any chance, you have some hard liquor? I need something strong after today.
Can I have a taco with some coke (not the druggy kind)
@xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx said:By any chance, you have some hard liquor? I need something strong after today.
@xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx said:
Yes, we got hard liquor, what do you want?
@JimboMason said:Can I have a taco with some coke (not the druggy kind)
@JimboMason said:
Here you go, a nice taco and an ice cold coke. Don't worry, we don't serve the druggy kind.
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859694#Comment_1859694Here you go, a nice taco and an ice cold coke. Don't worry, we don't serve the druggy kind.
@QwQw said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859694#Comment_1859694
Thanks homeslice, u the goat
@chieften333 said:I want a hug
@chieften333 said:
I want a hug
HUGS
@QwQw And I'll have a whiskey old fashioned, sweet. Please and thank you ๐
@Jyn_Mojito said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1858712#Comment_1858712HUGS@QwQw And I'll have a whiskey old fashioned, sweet. Please and thank you ๐
@Jyn_Mojito said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1858712#Comment_1858712
Here you go, a nice cold whiskey. Would you like a hug with that?
Anyone seen Kate lately? I found an old guitar at that creepy carnival, but I got dumb fingers...
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859732#Comment_1859732Here you go, a nice cold whiskey. Would you like a hug with that?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859732#Comment_1859732
Thank you
And....yes, please ๐ค
@Jyn_Mojito said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859744#Comment_1859744Thank youAnd....yes, please ๐ค
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859744#Comment_1859744
*Hug
@LegioPotatica said:Anyone seen Kate lately? I found an old guitar at that creepy carnival, but I got dumb fingers...
@LegioPotatica said:
I thought I saw her earlier as she was leaving, but it looked like someone may have been following her.
I would absolutely love a caramel ice coffee with whip cream please.
When things gets stressful coffee is you best friend, and gurl things is stressful in the realm of the entity
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859687#Comment_1859687Yes, we got hard liquor, what do you want?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859687#Comment_1859687
Jagermeister mixed some apple cider and lemon on top.
@dspaceman20 said:I would absolutely love a caramel ice coffee with whip cream please.When things gets stressful coffee is you best friend, and gurl things is stressful in the realm of the entity
@dspaceman20 said:
Here you go, one caramel ice coffee with added whip cream. Good luck in the next trial, hope that it gives you energy!
@QwQw said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859783#Comment_1859783Here you go, one caramel ice coffee with added whip cream. Good luck in the next trial, hope that it gives you energy!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859783#Comment_1859783
Thank you. 5/5 stars, would recommend.
@xEcoLog1cDuk3Xx said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859700#Comment_1859700Jagermeister mixed some apple cider and lemon on top.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859700#Comment_1859700
Ohh, not a lot of people ask for that. Here you go, one jagermeister mixed with apple cider and lemon on top.
@dspaceman20 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859797#Comment_1859797Thank you. 5/5 stars, would recommend.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1859797#Comment_1859797
Thank you for the kind review!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Y'all got some of that
that mmmm
that
*lip smack*
Orange juice?
I'm not sure if our resident survivors will want to eat that, but all the killers here (myself included), gladly appreciate the addition.
Well fine then, you do you. I'll leave you out a cookie and some milk.
Of course I do, here ya go my fine sir.
By any chance, you have some hard liquor? I need something strong after today.
Can I have a taco with some coke (not the druggy kind)
Yes, we got hard liquor, what do you want?
Here you go, a nice taco and an ice cold coke. Don't worry, we don't serve the druggy kind.
Thanks homeslice, u the goat
HUGS
@QwQw And I'll have a whiskey old fashioned, sweet. Please and thank you ๐
Here you go, a nice cold whiskey. Would you like a hug with that?
Anyone seen Kate lately? I found an old guitar at that creepy carnival, but I got dumb fingers...
Thank you
And....yes, please ๐ค
*Hug
I thought I saw her earlier as she was leaving, but it looked like someone may have been following her.
I would absolutely love a caramel ice coffee with whip cream please.
When things gets stressful coffee is you best friend, and gurl things is stressful in the realm of the entity
Jagermeister mixed some apple cider and lemon on top.
Here you go, one caramel ice coffee with added whip cream. Good luck in the next trial, hope that it gives you energy!
Thank you. 5/5 stars, would recommend.
Ohh, not a lot of people ask for that. Here you go, one jagermeister mixed with apple cider and lemon on top.
Thank you for the kind review!